►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest naturalhonee

I really love the picture with 2NE1 & Shawn & Aimee (I'm guessing, I don't know what she looks like xD)

that isnt aimee haha

her name is michelle, a dancer who worked with justin timberlake. i guess she trained the girls pre-debut?

this is aimee: http://media.photobucket.com/image/aimee%2...cas/amycopy.jpg

if you want to see her in motion, she is also the lady dancing with YB in bigbang's number 1 music video.

for those worried abt sj - this is 2ne1's first song...their debut.

and to be able to compete with such a well-established group for the top spot on charts is honestly a pretty big honor.. so there really is nothing to worry abt :P

we should be happy with how much they're already achieved as rookies =)

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest amydien

^I agree...we shouldnt really worry about competition right now...they still have yet to debut....the fact that they already made THIS much impact is already more than the girls could ask for.

Just enjoy their performance when the time comes :D

On a side note, I've been playing 'Fire' on repeat since this morning. I really like this song. The girls really showed some attitude for this song ^_^

Guest cindy--rox

EDIT: Can somebody tell me which channel SBS inkigayo will be aired?it is GTB SBS or SBS UBC 1? I want to see their debut..since i missed BB debut

I think both are the same so both should be airing Inkigayo or you could always try TvAnts.

EDIT;;

Vote for 2NE1!

SBS Inkigayo

M! Countdown||How to sign up on Mnet^^

If you have accounts to SBS or Mnet, vote for them~ "Fire" is #7 on Mnet and #38 on SBS T.T

Guest siriuslyinlove

^I agree...we shouldnt really worry about competition right now...they still have yet to debut....the fact that they already made THIS much impact is already more than the girls could ask for.

Just enjoy their performance when the time comes :D

On a side note, I've been playing 'Fire' on repeat since this morning. I really like this song. The girls really showed some attitude for this song ^_^

I just wanted to agree with you :)

I don't think worrying about the other groups is what we should do, we should just wish the girls their best for their performance and let it be :D

Like you said (and many others) the fact they've gotten so many fans so far and made so much impact before even "offically" debuting, is amazing and we shouldn't forget that =D

I think I've played Fire like 200x LOL. It's all I listen to now, even when I'm driving to school xD

These girls are already redefining "rookie" and their success so far is already way to ridiculously awesome so i'm not particularly worried about other groups. The girls are doing fine on their own and they'll have their chance to shine soon enough.

Thanks for the subbed making. It's even better than the raw :P.

Again, i can't wait to see them on radio shows. Hopefully people sub that cause i love watching BB's radio shows. They tend to spill alot and they sing to alot of songs! i'm excited thinking about it.

Guest LiZziE

I think both are the same so both should be airing Inkigayo or you could always try TvAnts.

EDIT;;

Vote for 2NE1!

SBS Inkigayo

M! Countdown||How to sign up on Mnet^^

If you have accounts to SBS or Mnet, vote for them~ "Fire" is #7 on Mnet and #38 on SBS T.T

it's #38 on sbs because it's alphabetized by korean alphabet, then numbers, then english

thanks for hte links

i'm going to try to subscribe so i can vote for them! 2ne1 hwaiting!

Guest mz.LA

signed up @ mnet and already voted for the girls (:

that's so thoughtful of shaun to give those gifts, especially to the girls...

it's like a "good luck on your debut stage present" hehe

as for the suju thing--its not that i'm worried about the initial competition...

like what others have said, it's their debut stage--

as much as possible i just hope it wont be overshadowed by suju's new promotion...

but i'm pretty sure they'll mosdef set the roof on FIRE baby ;D

Guest teenace

The only thing I want is for the girls to showcase their talent.

Fire may not be the best type of song to show off their vocals, but at least when it comes to dancing I'm sure Shaun will not disappoint us with a fabulous choreography.

And actually, I'm starting to believe that they'll come up with a different version of Fire so that they'll be able to sing it live. Gosh, I hope they sing it live coz I can already see all the haters jumping to their keyboards if they lipsync instead.

Let's hope it all goes well!!

I really can't wait till the 17th!! These girls are making me lose so much sleep these days LOL.

Sorry for cutting your post short but one thing am postive of is that YG artists dont lipsync their own songs.

Am sure they can perform it live without changing the song like how Youngbae did for prayer.

Shaun is so sweet to bring them presents,lol @the YG lighter.

I remember that BB sang two songs for their debut VIP and LALALA so am hoping

the girls get to too since they have already recorded so many songs or maybe

they can do lollipop after fire.Lollipop remix just for the girls?or perform the

original with BB or better yet a ballad :D

Guest emjaewhy

i. just. cannot. wait. for. their. DEBUT.

omg... i am just SO EXCITED~ AHHHH!~~

mucho mucho mucho mucho to the max EXCITED. :LKDFdlkfjalkdf

2ne1 is winwinwinwin :)

i just hope they're amazing at performing because if they're not i'm going to be really sad :(.

Guest jemnise

for those who are asking for the 2ne1 Font. Well I only know just one T-T

Its Queer, you can search and download it in DaFont :)

and yes, I am so dang excited too, i think i wouldn't be able to sleep starting Friday LOOOL XD

omfg. preparations anyone? mwahahaha XD

been looking for sites for you guys where you can watch so yea, i came up with this list :)

http://www.live-football.cn/Channel/cjb-sbs-tvants.html - IE only

http://tvdosa.com/tv/tvsi.htm

http://www.tvchannelsfree.com/watch/4027/GTB-SBS-KR.html

http://blog.empas.com/tkfkd4858/9112733

http://tkfkd4858.egloos.com/category/%EC%8...EA%B8%B0/page/1

there would be a longer list, i think, here :P

Guest marlala

i really love 2ne1's style (:

at first i thought they would be kinda cutesy because of lollipop

but now that fire is out, their style is more... hardcore? xD

OEMAFLKMFLKAEJFMAWEKLFWAEKFMWE OMAGAWD.

min ji is the same age as me!@$#$^%&^*&(*#@

that is so wack. she looks like an adult :S

Which video are you talking about?

I've never heard a lisp. Maybe it's the quality of the video or her accent.

@HowDareHee, you can't quote pictures.

but i removed the T__T..

i thought it was okay as long as i remove the img tags.. [?]

i think the only mistake i made was i didn't remove the first tag which is %7Boption%7D but i think they go in pairs so...

i can't call it hotlinking..

but ok... i'ma remove the %7Boption%7D tags now later.. [due to external interruption]

but i'm not gonna take the urls off

is that ok? ^^

----------------------------------------------------------------------

update on possible 2ne1 fonts

balls on a rampage

clubland

ozone

Sam's Town

Dot Special

Guest jemnise

mwahahahahaha XD now that is like MINJI BABY ^___________^

(imma post the abs comment on the brother thread LOL)

sandara10vi.jpg

81258475.jpg

credits to dcinside

gyang said she doesn't think these were posted ^____^

Guest siriuslyinlove

Does anyone know who says "switch it up"?

It's at 2:49ish in the song.

I kept thinking it was Dara but...the english is so good so it could be CL...XD

I DUNNO.

But thanks in advanced :D

Guest nad_donad

Uaaaah, thank you jemnise for the alternative links to watch Inkigayo...

TvAnts almost never works for me...TT__TT

And I'm so so gonna watch this week Inkigayo live...

Ah and thank you for informing the 2NE1 fonts...XD

I've been looking for it...

OMO, I topped a page, again!!

What should I share this time.... :unsure:

NEW ARTICLE!

빅뱅과 함께 ‘Lollipop’을 부를 때만 해도 빅뱅에 기대어 이름을 알려보려는 걸그룹이라 생각했던 2NE1이 지난 5월 6일 첫 타이틀곡인 ‘Fire’를 디지털 싱글로 공개했다. 공개되자마자 인터넷 음악 사이트 음원차트에서 1위를 차지하기 시작하더니 뮤직비디오 조회수도 300만을 훌쩍 넘겼다. 대형 기획사를 등에 업은 데뷔라고 하기에도 지나치게 급작스럽다. 가요계의 신데렐라가 되어버린 2NE1의 뮤직비디오를 소개하지 않으면 급격히 시대에 뒤처진 사람이 되고 말 것 같다. 2NE1의 뮤직비디오는 스페이스 버전과 스트리트 버전 두 가지로 나뉜다. 한 버전만 소개하면 다른 버전이 삐칠까(?) 싶어 두 버전 모두 소개한다. 이지현 기자 | 영상제공 YG

2NE1 뮤직비디오는 감각적이고 현란한 화면이 특징이다. 절대 헐벗지 않고 컬러풀한 의상을 껴입었음에도 충분히 자극적이다. 가사는 ‘살랑살랑’이지만 상당히 격하게 가슴과 엉덩이를 흔드는 모습을 보여주어 TV 가요 프로그램에서 어떤 모습으로 등장할지 기대를 갖게 만든다. 상당히 파워풀한 댄스를 선보여 섹시하거나 귀여움을 강조하는 기존 걸그룹과는 다른 스타일을 보여주고 있다.

‘나만 바라봐’ ‘디스코’ 등을 작사․작곡한 원타임 테디가 ‘Fire’의 작사․작곡은 물론 패션 스타일도 제안했고, 안무는 ‘나만 바라봐’의 안무가인 션과 에이미가, 뮤직비디오는 서현승 감독이 맡았다. 양현석 사장은 YG엔터테인먼트 홈페이지에 ‘Fire’에 대해 “장르가 애매한데, 아프리카 분위기가 나는 타악기가 전반적인 리듬을 이끌고 있고, 힙합 신스(synth) 사운드와 인도 느낌 나는 악기들이 혼합되어 있으면서 레게 성향이 짙은 멜로디”라고 소개하며 “레게 성향이 가미된 빠른 힙합곡”이라고 결론 내렸다.

[sPACE MV]

꽤나 돈들인 티가 팍팍 나는 스페이스 버전의 ‘Fire’ 뮤직비디오는 노래를 살리고, 댄스를 돋보이게 하며 가수에게 초점을 맞추는 무대가 무엇인지 확실하게 보여준다. 전체적으로 상당히 사이버틱한 분위기를 연출했는데, 패션도 분위기에 맞추어 짙은 선글라스에 섹시한 우주복과 같은 느낌을 주거나 금속 느낌을 살렸다. ‘아프리카 분위기’라는 타악기 리듬을 내는 북이 배경으로 등장하는 것도 특징. 박봄은 바니 복장을 입고 우주선 안에 있는 듯하게 연출했다. 이런 우주선이라면 안드로메다로 향할지라도 기꺼이 탑승하리라. 갑자기 인도 분위기의 옷을 입고 등장하는 등 양 사장의 복잡한 곡 설명처럼 뮤직비디오 분위기 역시 잽싸게 달라진다. 곡 제목처럼 손에서 불이 나오는 CG도 등장한다. 불 CG는 지누션 ‘전화번호’ 뮤직비디오에도 등장했던 친숙한 소재고, 원타임의 ‘핫뜨거’는 아예 불나고 있는 빌딩을 배경으로 했다. 아무래도 YG는 불을 좋아하는 듯하다.

[sTREET MV]

어떻게 보면 차가워 보이는 스페이스 버전과 달리 스트리트 버전의 ‘Fire’는 <CSI>였다면 범죄가 일어났을 법한 거리에서 선보이는 2NE1의 쇼다. 까딱하면 뒷골목에서 껌 좀 씹고 돈 좀 뺏을 법한 의상을 입어주시고 고급 차를 타고 등장하사 역시나 현란하고 강력한 댄스를 보여준다. ‘Lollipop’을 같이 부른 것만으로도 부족했던지 빅뱅 지드래곤은 이 버전에서 친히 등장해 함께 댄스를 추기도 한다(3분 22초쯤에 눈을 크게 떠봐라). 격한 분위기의 2NE1과 달리 지드래곤은 상당히 돌+아이스러운 댄스로 자신의 장기(?)를 유감없이 발휘했다. 스트리트 버전에서는 조폭의 문신을 상징화한 듯 컬러풀한 오리엔탈 스타일의 무늬가 들어간 패션을 소화했다. 대부분 흑백의 무채색으로 이루어진 옷에 과감한 일러스트가 세련된 맛을 더한다. 뮤직비디오 분위기는 강하다 하여도 역시나 몸을 흔드는 댄스는 섹시함을 놓치지 않는다. 이런 거리라면 지갑 좀 뺏겨도 좋다고 2NE1을 찾을 남자들 많을 거다.

cr: source gyang+hellocatty @ ygsecret21.com

do not remove or alter these two lines

2NE1 "Fire" It's So Burning!

When they were singing 'Lollipop' with Big Bang, almost everyone expected that they were just 'Big Bang' girls using Big Bang's fame. Their first digital single 'Fire' was released last May 6th. As soon as it released, it hit the music chart, and their music video access is over 3million.

2NE1 music video is sensational and brilliant, and their appearance is provocative. Also their dancing is very impactive and powerful, pretty different from other girl groups.

Teddy of 1TYM (YG) composed and wrote lyrics for 'Fire' and suggested their styles. Yang Hyun Seok, the president of YG Entertainment, posted about FIRE, - Fire's genres has a few ambiguties, it mainly has the rythm of African instruments, mixed Hip-hop synth sound and Indian feeling(?) instruments.

Melody is closed to reggae genre, so he concluded as "fast hip-hop closed reggae" There are two versions of music video-Space version and Street Version.

[rest of the article just describes the MVs]

translations by Young A Seo + hellocatty @ ygsecret21.com

DO NOT REMOVE OUT OF YGSECRET21.COM UNLESS GIVEN EXPRESSED PERMISSION

Guest w a s a b b y

^ *is waiting for the translations* :P ^ thanks for posting up the translation :D

i wanna share another YT video about LOLLIPOP

credit: arirangworld @ youtube

it hasn't gotten a lot of views yet so i'm thinking most of you guys haven't watch it yet

.__. they talk mostly bout BB but they did feature 2ne1 for like a couple of SECONDS .__.

and i quote from the video

" It's a very addictive song that keeps playing in your head once you hear it. "
<--- so true

10544101.jpg <--- its blowfish CL XD

credits: arirangworld @ youtube | caps by me

credits to jemnise @ ygsecret21.com + MUSE징요 @bbvipz

http://i42.tinypic.com/14u9xrl.jpg

look its minzy xDD the abs are just a plus so look and drool`

whoawhoawhoa! minzy's so flexible XD

mwahahahahaha XD now that is like MINJI BABY ^___________^

(imma post the abs comment on the brother thread LOL)

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/8879/sandara10vi.jpg

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/2496/81258475.jpg

credits to dcinside

gyang said she doesn't think these were posted ^____^

thanks for the selca pics

XD lols @ "the brother thread"

Archived