►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest yushinoya

i think we should wait for YG's official announcement..hope they'll release a statement soon..

i don't know how to react..but i'm excited for any new song..

i'm excited for Dara and Minzy tomorrow.. :w00t:

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest crashpurple

I think F.U is not the F word most of the people are thinking... It could also be IF YOU? Because it sometimes used as a text messaging lingo for this... Also, there is a song by the rock band BAMBOO from the Philippines with this title. Any pinoy out there? :ph34r:

Here is a link...sorry if this is not allowed just wanna share a proof

My link

Guest lovethemuzik

Hi lurker here x)

I'm a blackjack since their Lollipop days and I've been following this tread since then ^^ I was just too lazy to get 10 posts on soompi so I could post here. But I finally did it :D

I know this has been asked before but I can't find the page T.T What are the sites I can vote for 2ne1? (:

(sorry if my enlglish is kinda messes up T.T i'm from Portugal)

Guest juang_bb

I'm hoping the title is not really FU. I know the girls are portraying the fierce and powerful side of women but they don't need such vulgar words to prove a point. I hope YG will. Not confirm that title because I believe the girls are much better than that. This will create publicity, yes, if ever it's true, but I just don't think they deserve that kind of attention especially not when they're debuting in a new market. I'll just wait and see.

Guest blackjackVip

whoever came up with the title "john tesh you" wasn't thinking...

please YG consider 2NE1'S age, (minzy) its inappropriate enough for her to dress into this outfit (i forgot what its called) in the "can't nobody MV" but good thing netizens doesn't seem to make a big deal out of it..lol i wonder why? haha

anyways, i just hope that title would be change...

it makes the girl seems like they are trying too hard to sound fierce...

and the title sound cheap too. <_<

"john tesh you" ? really?

i hope 2NE1's song will stay classy and unique...

Guest itszmaeee

the link allkpop provided brings you to the article, but nowhere does the article exist in HMV's sections at all. I've read the comments and a lot kept on saying that they went to the OFFICIAL website or YGLIFE, but the article doesn't even exist. if this was confirmed, we should be seeing korean articles about it.

the song's title is just *speechless*.

I get that Japan is open to anything or any kind of music unlike korea and all, but really? if that title is legit, YG are you freaking serious? is what I would probably say. fudge choo doesnt equal fierceness. I don't want to hear the girls singing cuss words. that's just very...unlady like to me.

Guest NV4ever

i was shocked when i read the news as well, but let's not get panic till we have the official confirmation from YG!

AKP isnt a very good and trusted site imo, more like gossip blog lol

But the title is just T_T i'd lol when i read it though, thinking it was just some kind of prank again O_O

Let's hope tat's not the real title, though i love to hear new songs from the girls :lol:

And im guessing YG really debuting 2NE1 in Japan under Avex~~ sighs, i think YG knows what he's doing

he always keeping a close eye on the girls and the market so i'll trust him though im kinda worry....

I have to ask, is AVEX more prominent in Japan or is universal music more prominent? Since Big Bang was under universal, i thought naturally the girls would promote under Universal as well but they're with AVEX.

I guess I'm the only who doesn't really care about the title of the album. LOL

Guest NV4ever

Hi lurker here x)

I'm a blackjack since their Lollipop days and I've been following this tread since then ^^ I was just too lazy to get 10 posts on soompi so I could post here. But I finally did it :D

I know this has been asked before but I can't find the page T.T What are the sites I can vote for 2ne1? (:

(sorry if my enlglish is kinda messes up T.T i'm from Portugal)

hello there, welcome to 2NE1's thread ^^ happy to have you join us~!

and wat voting are you talking about?? for the girls on charts?

we're streaming/voting for 2NE1 songs on korean charts like soribada.com, melon.com, cyworld, mnet.com, monkey3.com, naver/nate, dosirak to help the girls so if you wanna help then i can link u to a tutorial since those sites are in korean and you have to sign up ^.^

^ can you send me a tutorial as well? I've never been able to stream on anything but instiz. I'd love to be able to navigate the other sites!

excited about the Dara and Minzy MCing tomorrow! the real maknae and the fake maknae always make me laugh :)

I have to ask, is AVEX more prominent in Japan or is universal music more prominent? Since Big Bang was under universal, i thought naturally the girls would promote under Universal as well but they're with AVEX.

I guess I'm the only who doesn't really care about the title of the album. LOL

Well, Avex houses almost all of the biggest J-Pop superstars like Ayumi Hamasaki, Koda Kumi, Namie Amuro, EXILE, BoA, Ai Otsuka, Tohoshinki aka DBSK (before the drama). The only thing is I think Avex has a different approach when it comes to debuting and promoting their artists. Universal really hyped up the debuts of Big Bang, Kara and SNSD so they were able to gain some success right away. On the other hand, Avex makes its artists start out small and build a steady fanbase so we shouldn't expect instant success if and when 2NE1 debuts in Japan. I mean it took DBSK and Koda Kumi a couple of years before they really hit it big time. I think that may be a better approach because the girls need to hone their language skills before being put out there.

Guest pink-ki

i've been streaming @ soribada.... and im glad that Go Away stays at TOP TEN :)

do i have to refresh INSTIZ after im done with the mv to make it counted???...

or should i just play it all over again????

its okay if the girls wont get the number one again next week, since other groups/artists are coming back...im just proud that for the whole month 2NE1 stays on top of various charts!...and i just love watching them on stage!!!...i so love them!..[but im still gonna stream Go Away @ soribada hehehe...]

2NE1 :wub:

p.s.

thanks CLIO...:)

^ I believe for instiz you have to refresh the page for it to count.

@NV4ever- thanks for the link! will get on this immediately!! :)

Guest oh`retro

Wow, F-ck You?

That's a little intense, LOL.

I mean, I don't mind, but haters will hate a lot over this title.

The girls don't need to try that hard.

People will love them the way they are.

Guess we'll just have to wait to see if it's true.

I just saw the subbed version of 2NE1 on Chocolate.

Oh my god, Clap Your Hands was so freakin' awesome.

Everyone was so fierce, especially CL.

And It Hurts was STUNNING.

CL & Minji's voices were so amazing.

And Bom sounded flawless as always.

I didn't like the song when I heard it on the album.

But after hearing them sing it live, I really like it.

Too bad they didn't win Music Bank today, but they were still great. :)

Guest cristina0422

70kh9t.png

oh~ Their Daum Fan Cafe members is increasing. 99,008 members...only 992 members before they reach 100k mark.

4PM KST is the MuCore, right? Ohhhh....I'm excited for fake maknae and real maknae MC-ing job later! Hwaiting!

Guest NV4ever

Im really excited for Dara and Baby Minzy MCing too!!

wonder who's gonna be the third host? but i know my focus will be on the girls only :lol:

im glad their fancafe is increasing! they'll break the 100,000 mark real soon ^^

is it just me or tat im really excited about their supposed "FU" single LOL sounds soo hardcore and intense!

Archived