►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

^ thanks!!!

that means they have great chance of winning still, right? ^^ it's good to know that after them, no one has made an all-kill and stayed as strong as the girls on all charts

ah, i dont really wanna get carried so much with the awards and stuff but im happy when they win.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NV4ever

wow those are some great rankings~! despite many new releases and the girls' songs are like a month old now but they're still hanging on there ^^

im happy already, of course awards will be great but as long as i can see my girls performing every week im happy :lol:

but doesnt mean we shouldnt keep on supporting the girls to our very best right?? hahaha

im off to continue streaming and voting kekeke ^.^

You know, now that I think about it--It does sort of make sense to plan ahead. I mean, DARA and BOM will be turning 30 in a couple of years and I think by then, their priorities may change. Like, wouldn't they want to start a family, find love? Live a normal, non-idol life? I think they will still pursue music or acting but not as "idols". I believe that 2ne1 will always be 4 girls--Bom, Dara, CL and Minzy but Minzy is just 16 and so, has years and years left of being a kpop idol.

Not to say that I believe in the Rumours, I just think that to an extent (however little) it does make sense.

However! I still like the kwon twins and the two rumoured trainee girls to be in a co-ed group. Now that... that would be cool!

Guest evilgary

bom looks so sexy in the merliton magazine

i don't think they will add 2 more members too, so its best to stay away from that topic

OMG I freaken love 2NE1 especially BOM in ep 2 when she was cheering Dara up after Dara was crying! OMG the two unnies are so funny!!!

gangsta Dara and Bom rapping about how Dara lost it that day and cried but how she was able to over come it...lol...I'll post up the screen caps later...

Guest itszmaeee

You know, now that I think about it--It does sort of make sense to plan ahead. I mean, DARA and BOM will be turning 30 in a couple of years and I think by then, their priorities may change. Like, wouldn't they want to start a family, find love? Live a normal, non-idol life? I think they will still pursue music or acting but not as "idols". I believe that 2ne1 will always be 4 girls--Bom, Dara, CL and Minzy but Minzy is just 16 and so, has years and years left of being a kpop idol.

Not to say that I believe in the Rumours, I just think that to an extent (however little) it does make sense.

However! I still like the kwon twins and the two rumoured trainee girls to be in a co-ed group. Now that... that would be cool!

There's an adult-idol for a reason. Even if Dara and Bom were to stay in the industry [and 2NE1] in their early 30s, they can still be considered an adult-idol [idk any other way to put it but i know there's a name for idols in their 30s or late 20s like AS's Kahi, BEG Narsha etc..]. I'm not saying the girls shouldn't marry or anything, but when that time comes, I hope [i know they will] stay with 2NE1 and will forever be 2NE1.

Too early to say, but I know our girls will forever be 2NE1 and I'll forever till death be a blackjack. And everyone should stop about the rumors. Its useless. Its pointless. Its not worth talking about since its not even about 2NE1 at all.

KEEEEP IT CLEEEEAAN AND STAY ON TOPIC. THIS IS A 2NE1 THREAD GUIIISEE!

p.s. YG is not the type to debut a group a year or two after he debuted a group already. He should debut a boy group <3

Guest NV4ever

yea let's just move on, new topic okiee ^^

the girls have a KBS Open Concert tonight right?? and 2NE1TV too!! im excited~~ i wanna see Taz on it :lol:

It'll be soo awesome hahaha she represents us int.fans ^o^

And im loving the ChaeRa and park sisters love in the recent episodes~!!

Esp. when CL was trying to cheer Dara up after she said dara was doing the INAG cheap version dance lmao!

"Dal-ong our couple look" see even Leader admitted of ChaeRa couple! Our married couple is back kakaka

Guest onnetwothreefour

My dates are all screwed up for 2ne1tv because I always watch them over and over LOL. What day does 2ne1tv come out?

^ It comes out today wherever you are or "tuesday" ^_^ In a few hours, the new episode should be released. And I, for one, am excited to hear more stuff from their recording session with "Will Oppa" and their english album!!

v @ssprod19-no (unless for some reason you can get Mnet but I doubt time warner carries it). you'd have to stream it live or wait for the episode to be uploaded online. YG has been really fast about uploading the episodes recently.

Guest imakpopfan2

DARA ME2DAY UPDATE-

darame2day.jpg

와쌉?!?^.^오늘은 닥본사할게 많은날~!많은건 아니지만 우리한텐 많은편이죠 그죠?!일주일 한번 방송이던 때도 있었자나요!ㅋ오늘은  6시에 투애니원 티비 하는날~!꺄~ 기대되!!!!!!!ㅠㅠ그리고 열시엔 라디오 별밤 고고싱~! 캬~ 오늘은 과연 어떤  노래를??? ^_^

AND NEW FLAWLESS PHOTO FROM ETUDE

12862522922010100513190.png

CR. DC2NE1 AND LETSPLAY2NE1

Guest NV4ever

lol i just see tat pic at YGL, and gosh i was stunned! Dara is a total GODDESS! She's flawless ^^

I litterally froze for like a minute and just stared at the pic :lol: how can someone be this gorgeous??

I WANT TAT JS JACKET! THE WING IS SOOO KUTEEE HAHA

2NE1 TV IS IN A FEW HOURS, CANT WAIT~!

Edit: the girls are gonna be on PKL radio show~! yayy cant wait to see wat songs they're gonna sing there, love is ouch please! i love tat song! and they're not gonna be at MCD this week??

Guest KiMmY_52988

I think the girls did great on Chocolate! CL's facial expression on being hurt while singing the song was very convincing. Minzy's too good, always consistent with her parts!! I agree with someone's comment that Dara also did well...it's just that the volume was a bit low. As for Bom... I don't know if it's the momentary pauses during the chorus but I couldn't feel much if any emotion from her until towards the very end where she sounded like she was about to cry. Regardless, I think they all did well :)

Bom's way too cute and funny on 2NE1TV!!!!! She's the most adorable idol there is in K-pop! I saw those clips about their awards in 2009 and she was a baby doll then...now she's like an adult Barbie-like doll hahaha I just wanna shrink her and put her in a doll house! @_@ not too creepy rite?

I hope Dara's eyes are ookay bcuz I noticed that she did it again on the Gag concert clips, hopefully it's not the make up that is irritating her eyes! I definitely agree with YG that Dara is most pure and beautiful when she doesn't wear any make-up :)

I love CL's eye makeup in their Go Away performances. Her eyes just sparkle and are very attractive! I wonder what genre her first solo album will be? :)

Poor Minzy, getting teased from one person to another, haha.. must be so frustrating!! I'd love to see more of her in 2NE1TV.

Anyway, I wonder if they're making decent money since they all wear designer clothings + shoes! what a big hole in the wallet!

P.S. let's refrain from saying things that will instigate other people =/

Guest sjaikb

ME2DAY DARA

21dara128626735983754me.jpg

와쌉?!? 이제 30분뒤면 퉤니원 티비 시작!!!^.^ 힙합 신부 달옹 ㅋㅋ 웨딩드레스에 뉴에라쓰다!ㅋㅋ 이런 신부 어때요?!? 원츄???^.* 이러고 나타나면 신랑이 좋아하겟죠!?!ㅋㅋ 암튼 이모습을 더 보고싶다면 투애니원 티비 닥본사! 롸잇 나우!ㅋㅋㅋ

Archived