►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest cristina0422

Yeah. She wasn't signed yet during this period late 2004 - August 1, 2007. She was officially under contract in YGE on August 2, 2007.

And nope. She returned to Korea (for good) on August 1, 2007 with her mother Kim and her siblings Durami and Sang Hyun. This is the local article regarding that. Here.

She received training under YG entertainment during that 6 months hiatus in Philippine showbiz. And she's flying back and forth. You'll see some pre-debut pics of Big Bang with her during those times (before 2007). If you follow her career in showbizness during those times, she told the public that she's going to Korea to study but she's receiving trainings under YGE during that time. Late 2004 - September 2005, She's flying back and forth while in the middle of shooting and promoting her 2nd movie in the Philippines. And on September 2005 she's back in the Philippines to finish her contract under Star Magic until August 1, 2007.

And it's not because her visa expired why she left the Philippines. She already finished her 4 - year contract in Star Magic that's why she decided to return to Korea.

Anyway, when will our dear thread starter will update the 1st page?

2NE1 Wins and Awards

April Cyworld Digital Music Awards: Song of the Month - Big Bang and 2NE1's Lollipop

May Cyworld Digital Music Awards: Song of the Month - 2NE1's Fire

May Cyworld Digital Music Awards: Rookie of the Month - 2NE1

090614 SBS Inkigayo #1 Fire

090621 SBS Inkigayo #1 Fire

090717 KBS Music Bank #1 I Don't Care

090723 Mnet M!Countdown #1 I Don't Care

090724 KBS Music Bank #1 I Don't Care

090726 SBS Inkigayo #1 I Don't Care

090731 KBS Music Bank #1 I Don't Care

July Cyworld Digital Music Awards: Song of the Month - 2NE1's I Don't Care

090802 SBS Inkigayo #1 I Don't Care

090806 Mnet M!Countdown #1 I Don't Care

090807 KBS Music Bank #1 I Don't Care

090809 SBS Inkigayo #1 I Don't Care

090813 Mnet M!Countdown #1 I Don't Care

090814 KBS Music Bank #1 I Don't Care

090827 Mnet M!Countdown #1 I Don't Care

2009 Mnet 20's Choice: Hot New Star - 2NE1

2009 Mnet 20's Choice: Hot CF Star - Big Bang & 2NE1

2009 Mnet 20's Choice: Hot Online Song - Fire

090919 2009 6th Asia Song Festival: Best Asian Newcomer's Award

091111 2009 Style Icon Awards: Female Artist Hot Icon Award

091121 2009 Mnet Asian Music Awards: Music Portal Mnet Award

091121 2009 Mnet Asian Music Awards: Best New Female Artist Award

091121 2009 Mnet Asian Music Awards: Best Music Video Award

091121 2009 Mnet Asian Music Awards: Song Of The Year (I Don't Care) Award

091216 Melon Music Awards: 2009 Top Ten

091216 Melon Music Awards: 2009 New Artist

100301 Cyworld Digital Music Awards 2009: Best Rookie Group

100301 Cyworld Digital Music Awards 2009: Best Song "I Don't Care"

100301 Cyworld Digital Music Awards 2009: Best Artist

100301 Cyworld Digital Music Awards 2009: Bonsang Award

100302 Rhythmer Awards 2009: R&B Artist of the Year

100302 Rythmer Awards 2009: R&B Album of the Year

100302 Rythmer Awards 2009: R&B Single of the Year- I Don't Care

100302 Rythmer Awards 2009: Rookie of the Year

100916 Mnet M!Countdown #1 Clap Your Hands

100917 KBS Music Bank #1 Can't Nobody

100919 SBS Inkigayo #1 Can't Nobody

100923 Mnet M!Countdown #1 Can’t Nobody

100924 KBS Music Bank #1 Go Away

100926 SBS Inkigayo #1 Can't Nobody

100930 Mnet M!Countdown #1 Can't Nobody

101001 KBS Music Bank #1 Go Away

101003 SBS Inkigayo #1 Can't Nobody

September Cyworld Digital Music Awards: Song of the Month - Go Away

Honorable Mentions

2009 GQ Awards: This Year's Stage, This Year's Album, This Year's Song

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BlaisePaige

Thanks for the informative posts about the girls training period.

In the case of Dara, I don't think she already had training back in 2004. She was probably introduced or maybe she met with YG but she was still active in Phil around that time. According to our sources it was early 2006 that she was introduced in YG but with no signed contract yet because she is bound with ABS CBN and Star Magic. It was also around that time that she went to Korea for 6 months. At the end of the year, she came back to PH to do a movie.

Some content were omitted for clarity.

Which source did you took this from? Because I think Cristina0422's earlier 2NE1 Pre-Debut TimeLineon Dara is more accurate. To quote part of her post:

Late 2004 - Sandara Park was invited to have special lessons/training under YG Entertainment since she's still under contract with Philippine's Entertainment Network ABS-CBN. This happen after YG seen her KBS Human Theater "My Name is Sandara Park" on October 2004.

December 31, 2004 - Sandara Park at MBC Awards presented an award to Shinhwa. Goo Hye Sun and Se7en was also in that ceremony.

December 31, 2004 - Dara was already in YGE. Proof: Dara's Win Win guesting with Goo Hye Sun. When she spent New Year's eve with YG Family.

In her Win Win guesting with Goo Hye Sun, Dara personally referred to herself as a "trainee" in contrast to GYS who was already working as an actress for the company. After which, GYS replied, "Although Dara was already a top star in the Philippines..." She mentioned attending YGE's New Year's Concert on December 31, 2004 with GYS.

Her invitation to train in acting, as sponsored by YGE, was from March to September 2005. She came back for a few days around April 2005 to promote her movie, "Can this be love?". It is correct to say she did not enter into contractual agreement during this period as she still had a live contract with ABS-CBN. Thus, the training she received was by "invitation".

Guest sryche

Yeah. She wasn't signed yet during this period late 2004 - August 1, 2007. She was officially under contract in YGE on August 2, 2007.

And nope. She returned to Korea (for good) on August 1, 2007 with her mother Kim and her siblings Durami and Sang Hyun. This is the local article regarding that. Here.

And nope. She returned to Korea (for good) on August 1, 2007 with her mother Kim and her siblings Durami and Sang Hyun. This is the local article regarding that. ----- LOL at cristina, July 31,2007 and August 1, 2007 is like not much of a difference.

This is Dara's message dated July 31, 2007 so I think she left the next Day on Aug 1, 2007. I don't know what u mean NOPE she returned aug 1...I think we were saying the same thing

im leaving and bigalaan nga ang desicion namin

hanggang sept pa ang contrak ko with star magic

pero ang visa ko, matatapos na diz month.. diz week...

Okay no need to argue on the dates, but I am certain Dara received formal training for 2 years or less. She is trained as an actress first right? And then she transitioned as a singer? Or am I wrong?

Guest maxim16

ehem...about the span of training years i dont really mind who got the least and who got the most...and the clarification of facts posted by blaisepaige, cristina and sryche about dara's training period would not mean they are just dara fans. someone asked for it and these blackjacks tried to answer it.

Guest cristina0422

@sryche, Yeah. We shouldn't argue. kekeke.

I believe you are maintaining some YG related site right? So it's necessary to be (as much as possible) accurate to your posts and dates are important. You can change history by putting some random dates on their timeline. I'm open to corrections regarding my post.

And regarding the visa, it's easy to renew a visa if she want to really stay in the Philippines. But she made a decision not to because she has different plans and that is to try her luck in Korea. Which is a good choice. Don't you think it was already planned? She's been thinking over it for a month before she fly to Korea. And what a coincidence that she immediately signed a contract under YGE the next day? We might not know that YG and Dara has been in discussion prior to that.

And yeah, I won't argue to that she received formal training for atleast 2 years (as a singer). But she's been receiving trainings under YG during her stay there since 2004 (as an actress).

@Harunacamelia, uhmm...no one is being defensive over Dara. I for one just answer yushinoya's question, that's why I posted their trainee days. Why do we have to relate it over that topic? And now blaming Dara's fan of why people are restraining themselves to visit this thread. We can co-exist here peacefully if we know how to respect each other and don't be too sensitive. We are here for 2NE1. Not only Dara, only CL, only Bom or only Minzy. LOVE AND RESPECT BLACKJACKS.

@ Harunacamelia

Don't get me wrong, I'm one of the few fans that like all four members of 2ne1 but the way you single out Dara fans seem wrong to me.

Anyway, to answer you question,

Minzy did great in It Hurts..She really has a great control on her voice..Is she the one who was trained the longest?

Guest babiiv214

hmm... if you look back at the pages as to why the training periods were brought up was because someone actually asked who amongst the girls had the longest training, that was all there is to it, LOL! they just replied to what they have known, ;) anyways, moving on~ :P

Just wanna congratulate the girls on their Triple Crown in INKI last Sunday!!

Good Job Girls!!! You deserve it! ;)

glad to see them still doing really well on the charts~

Hopefully they'd get to win for Go away as well~

Can't wait for 2NE1Tv tomorrow!! :wub:

Thanks Dara for your constant updates!

love it! and the girls at ETUDE looks great!

Dara and her bare-face is <333!!!

Royal Freshness indeed~

Love the girls hair color and how each stand out~

Good luck for this week as well!

Soo many 2NE1 goodies!!

Chocolate guesting, glad to see the girls back on the show again~

Enjoyed the performances, they all sounded great~ :)^_^

But the Guerilla Date is definitely something I am looking forward to!!

waa!! been waiting for them to have one!

love Bom and Dara's hoodie as well1 PARK SISTAZ lovin' soo much these days~ :wub:

just a question: when we stream on Instiz, I know we have to refresh the page for each play, but do we have to listen to the song in its entirety for it to count? I'm just wondering because I like to skip over the slapping scene in Go Away, but I won't if the song must play in its entirety.

Thanks an advance! :)

^ idk as well, and i wanna know.

erm, i can't see the view count, or has it?

(if all we need is make it play for liek a few seconds then refresh a zillion times,

then instiz counts the same as youtube. and that's niiice.)

also, is the instiz streaming only related to inki ranking? ..not with mubank nor mcd?

btw i stream only the go away mv since our girls has mooore potential in winning by go away than by cyh. but if instiz streaming applies either or both to mubank/mcd too, then imma go stream both them mv's np. ;)

Guest poutprincess

thanks for the information about the training days..

:)

they posted the training years of the girls because someone asked about it.. :P

why do people think that it will be used by Dara's fans as a way to defend Dara?? ehh where did it come from?

aigoo its 2010 grow up people and if you don't want any argument here you should stop singling out fans of each member...!!!!

tsk tsk tsk..

btw, thank you for the updated list of the awards <3

is it true that 2ne1 will not be on INKI ??? 

2ne1 for number 1... !!!!!!!!! <3

Guest elavip

@Harunacamelia hm i dont see the problem in discussing their trainee days? o_o i hear what youre saying though. a few pages back, people were talking about dara's performance on Chocolate (it's funny some of you feel the need to 'censor' (put under a spoiler) yourselves, as if you know youre gonna be refuted), and the comments about dara wasn't even hateful or out of line, argueable but nothing that should warrant thumbs down o_o (the posts are now neutral). some fans need to know criticisms is normal and part of being a performer/singer, you need to get out of your head that your unnie or noona is untouchable, like lessen the butthurt a bit? this is to all fans. especially since the comments are coming from frequent blackjack soompi posters, no one is hating. anyways~ i think your comment on dara fans are a bit exagerrated. most fans here are at peace with each other, shall not insert unnecessary fuss.

2NE1tv tomorrow? already? wow fast week. they have a radio scheduled too! park kyung lim's starry night, aah she's sweet.

check out this cute Sims version of CN MV

2NE1 - CAN'T NOBODY [HD][THE SIMS 2]

not posted yet?

41970639.jpg

baby rin got bangs o-o

Guest la.la.la.la.la.la.la.

I DON’T GET WHY SOME ARE MAKING A FUSS ABOUT THAT POST ABOUT THE TRAINING PERIOD OF THE GIRLS AND SEEMS TO SINGLE OUT A CERTAIN MEMBER’S FANS. SHEESH!

ANYWAY… I JUST WATCHED THE SUBBED 2NE1TV S2 EP.3. THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL BLACKJACKS WHO SUBBED THE VID THAT FAST! REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

GOING TO THE U.S.A.

BOM WAS SO CUTE TRYING TO FILM HER MOM. HAHA.. AND EVEN TEASING HER MOM ABOUT EATING BREAD AND SAYING SHE GOT THAT HABIT (OF EATING BREAD) FROM HER MOM. AND SHE IS SO SWEET TO USE THE LUGGAGE GIVEN BY HER FANS TO HER. NICE. :)

DARA WAS REALLY AFRAID OF FLYING? BUT SHE DOESN’T HAVE ISSUES WITH HEIGHTS EH? MAYBE SHE’S JUST NOT COMFORTABLE BEING IN A CONFINED SPACE FOR A LONG TIME. GOOD THING BOM WAS THERE TO CALM HER DOWN WITH HER KARATE CHOP. AHAHA. I LOVE THE PARK SISTERS INTERACTION IN THE PLANE. MINJI WAS CUTE TOO FILMING HERSELF. HEHE.. BUT I WONDER WHERE WAS CHAERIN DURING THE FLIGHT? DID SHE BOARD ON A DIFFERENT PLANE? WHY WAS SHE NOT SEATED WITH THE GIRLS?

HMMM MAYBE SHE WAS JUST SOMEWHERE WHEN THEY WERE FILMING. LOL.

RECORDING WITH WILL.I.AM

WOAH! HIS STUDIO IS JJANG! AND HE LOOKS SO COOL. IT WAS FUNNY WHEN HE PLAYED WITH BOM’S VOICE. HAHAHA… BOM DOESN’T HAVE AN IDEA. HEHE.. AND ALL OF THE GIRLS WERE KINDA ‘SURPRISED’ AT HOW FAST THEY RECORDED A SONG. PROPS TO TEDDY <3 FOR TEACHING MINJI THE CORRECT PRONUNCIATION OF THE WORDS. AND MINJI WAS SO CUTE IN THE RECORDING STUDIO. HEHE..

BOMINDARA ORDERING DINNER WAS SO FUNNY. HEHE… BOM WANTED MINJI TO ORDER SO SHE COULD PRACTICE HER ENGLISH BUT MINJI WAS MAKING EXCUSES NOT TO DO IT. HEHE.. WHERE WAS CL AGAIN DURING THIS TIME? SHE’S NOT ALWAYS WITH THE THREE GIRLS. AHH… THERE… SHE WAS WITH HER BFF JEREMY SCOTT. NICE.

AWW.. POOR DARA SHE WAS SO SICK THAT NIGHT THAT SHE CANT SLEEP AND WASN’T ABLE TO JOIN THE THREE IN THEIR SHOPPING. AND SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO DRIVE THEIR CAR TOO. BUT YEAH IT WAS BETTER FOR HER NOT TO GO WITH THEM AND HAVE HER REST AND WAS ALSO TAKEN IN A HOSPITAL. :( POOR DARA.

IT WAS NICE SEEING THEIR FORMER STYLISTS WITH THEM ON THEIR L.A. TRIP. I MISS YANGGAENG AND SEXY LEE.

MOST HEARTBREAKING PART OF THE EPISODE WAS WHEN BOM VISITED HER AUNT’S GRAVE. I CRIED WITH HER. BUT I AM SURE HER AUNT IS HAPPY FOR WHATEVER BOM HAS ACHIEVED NOW.

ANYWAY… CONGRATULATIONS TO THE GIRLS FOR THE CONTINUOUS WIN IN ALL MUSIC SHOWS. I HOPE THEY CAN WIN SOME MORE IN THE COMING WEEKS.

ARE THEY STILL ELIGIBLE TO WIN IN INKIGAYO EVEN IF THEY HAVE ALREADY WON 3 MUTIZENS FOR CAN’T NOBODY?

IF SO.. THEN LET’S CONTINUE STREAMING AND WATCHING THEIR MVS IN ALL THE SITES MENTIONED IN PREVIOUS POSTS. I HOPE SOMEONE WOULD POST A TUTORIAL ON HOW TO NAVIGATE THOSE KOREAN SITES.

2NE1 HWAITING!

--EDIT--

JUST SAW THE PICS ABOVE. WOW THE GIRLS WERE SO NICE TO VISIT AN ETUDE HOUSE.

BARE-FACED DARA IS PRETTY.

BOM AND DARA HAVE THE SAME GETUP. HEHE..

CHROME HEARTS HOODIE AND JEANS.

MINJI IS BECOMING MORE PRETTY EACH DAY.

AWW.. WHY DID THEY CUT CL'S BANGS?

SHE LOOKS BETTER WITH LONGER BANGS (SIDE-SWEPT BANGS)

Guest yushinoya

did i ask a wrong question?

i'm just curious about minji's training period..that's all..

someone answered with a timeline, and someone corrected it then it became a discussion since the infos don't match with the others..is it wrong to talk about girl's history here?! i can't believe that the answers to my simple question were interpreted like this: "mama bears come out to defend her to the death"

to those who got blamed for answering my question, i'm so sorry!

V

@Harunacamelia,"Why DID THAT matter?"

i asked because i know the year Dara entered YG, i know that CL came from JYP, i know that Bom was rejected 3x and the latest news with Nami, then i realized i'm spazzing on minji's perf in It hurts yet i didn't know her history (i just know that she inherited her grandma's talent)..

@H2B to your #33975 post

crazy.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gif

i don't know how to react..but they are pretty..

Q: i stream for points, should i still add CN in my playlist even if they already got triple crown in inki?

is GA the entry song for MuBank?

@Harunacamelia hm i dont see the problem in discussing their trainee days? o_o i hear what youre saying though. a few pages back, people were talking about dara's performance on Chocolate (it's funny some of you feel the need to 'censor' (put under a spoiler) yourselves, as if you know youre gonna be refuted), and the comments about dara wasn't even hateful or out of line, argueable but nothing that should warrant thumbs down o_o (the posts are now neutral). HE SIMS 2]

Sorry for cutting your post. That is exactly why I asked. I went back a few pages, cause I can't keep up wit the thread moving so fast* and I noticed that people were saying she wasn't that great and blah. I am not trying to defend anyone or anything. I love all of the girls of 2ne1 and like everyone here has a right to post their opinions then they also must know that some people will respond to it. All I cared about was the back and forth about who trained the longest and whatnot. Why DID THAT matter? What point were they trying to get across was all that I wanted to know. It just seemed unfair to bring that up right after the whole chocolate thing. And someone sent me a message asking me if I was a new fan. I am a fan of 2ne1 since day one and I like ALL of the members. I am not Dara Bias nor Cl bias. IF anything I would be more of a Bom bias because she has a great voice, but I chose to like all of the members. Those of you not in agreement with me that's fine. I don't mind, we are all individuals and I don't expect you to think like me or agree with me. But you also *the ones getting offended and hurt and thumbing down* must be mature enough to accept my views on the matter.

Guest tazanya

/sigh

/double sigh 

some days coming here, supporting this thread, is hard.

... back to my girls.

Music Bank this week...maybe Beast will win

yeah, Go Away will def, have some tough competition from beast.  But seems like YG anticipated, because they have tons of KBS shows this week and late last week.  They will have a pretty awesome broadcast score from what I can tell.)  Scanning the Hanteo Discussion boards a few days back, seemed like some of the netizens were mentioning that YG smartly pushed the airings of the tv programs to later in the promotions.  Nice.

Seems like YGE is encouraging us Blackjacks as well, they posted a notice on 2ne1's official site linking to SBS and KBS voting.  Looks like he may not be ENTIRELY immune to the charts and mutizen prizes ;)

Anyway, when will our dear thread starter will update the 1st page?

2NE1 Wins and Awards

April Cyworld Digital Music Awards: Song of the Month - Big Bang and 2NE1's Lollipop

May Cyworld Digital Music Awards: Song of the Month - 2NE1's Fire

May Cyworld Digital Music Awards: Rookie of the Month - 2NE1

090614 SBS Inkigayo #1 Fire

090621 SBS Inkigayo #1 Fire

090717 KBS Music Bank #1 I Don't Care

090723 Mnet M!Countdown #1 I Don't Care

090724 KBS Music Bank #1 I Don't Care

090726 SBS Inkigayo #1 I Don't Care

090731 KBS Music Bank #1 I Don't Care

July Cyworld Digital Music Awards: Song of the Month - 2NE1's I Don't Care

090802 SBS Inkigayo #1 I Don't Care

090806 Mnet M!Countdown #1 I Don't Care

090807 KBS Music Bank #1 I Don't Care

090809 SBS Inkigayo #1 I Don't Care

090813 Mnet M!Countdown #1 I Don't Care

090814 KBS Music Bank #1 I Don't Care

090827 Mnet M!Countdown #1 I Don't Care

2009 Mnet 20's Choice: Hot New Star - 2NE1

2009 Mnet 20's Choice: Hot CF Star - Big Bang & 2NE1

2009 Mnet 20's Choice: Hot Online Song - Fire

090919 2009 6th Asia Song Festival: Best Asian Newcomer's Award

091111 2009 Style Icon Awards: Female Artist Hot Icon Award

091121 2009 Mnet Asian Music Awards: Music Portal Mnet Award

091121 2009 Mnet Asian Music Awards: Best New Female Artist Award

091121 2009 Mnet Asian Music Awards: Best Music Video Award

091121 2009 Mnet Asian Music Awards: Song Of The Year (I Don't Care) Award

091216 Melon Music Awards: 2009 Top Ten

091216 Melon Music Awards: 2009 New Artist

100301 Cyworld Digital Music Awards 2009: Best Rookie Group

100301 Cyworld Digital Music Awards 2009: Best Song "I Don't Care"

100301 Cyworld Digital Music Awards 2009: Best Artist

100301 Cyworld Digital Music Awards 2009: Bonsang Award

100302 Rhythmer Awards 2009: R&B Artist of the Year

100302 Rythmer Awards 2009: R&B Album of the Year

100302 Rythmer Awards 2009: R&B Single of the Year- I Don't Care

100302 Rythmer Awards 2009: Rookie of the Year

100916 Mnet M!Countdown #1 Clap Your Hands

100917 KBS Music Bank #1 Can't Nobody

100919 SBS Inkigayo #1 Can't Nobody

100923 Mnet  M!Countdown #1 Can’t Nobody

100924 KBS Music Bank #1 Go Away

100926 SBS Inkigayo #1 Can't Nobody

100930 Mnet  M!Countdown #1 Can't Nobody

101001 KBS Music Bank #1 Go Away

101003 SBS Inkigayo #1 Can't Nobody

September Cyworld Digital Music Awards: Song of the Month - Go Away

Honorable Mentions

2009 GQ Awards: This Year's Stage, This Year's Album, This Year's Song

My understanding is that the thread starter is on hiatus.  since we are not that far from 2000 page (ie a new thread) maybe that is why the mods have chosen to wait?  Anyhoo, here are some additional honors, awards etc from our list for the girls

July Cyworld Record: I Don't Care "Maximum revenue recorded in  a single month"

Nov Cyworld Digital Music Awards: Song of the Month - Bom's You & I

2009 MNET's Online Download Chart: Artist Of The Year

JPOP Asia 2009 Awards: New Artist of the Year

JPOP Asia 2009 Awards: Best Overall Girl Band

JPOP Asia 2009 Awards: Best PV/MV - Fire

Vietnam's 2009 Yan Online Awards: Most Favorite Album - 2NE1's 1st Mini Album (K-Pop Category)

Vietnam's 2009 Yan Online Awards: Break Through Artists (K-Pop Category)

CYWORLD CERTIFICATIONS:

* Artist Hall of Fame -- Silver Certification, ranked #57

* Album Hall of Fame -- Silver Certification, ranked #27 for 2NE1 1st Mini Album

* Album Hall of Fame -- Bronze Certification, ranked #205 for To Anyone First Full Album

* Song Hall of Fame -- Gold Certification, ranked #28 for I Don't Care

* Song Hall of Fame -- Gold Certification, ranked #71 for Lollipop

* Song Hall of Fame -- Silver Certification, ranked #111 for You & I

* Song Hall of Fame -- Silver Certification, ranked #144 for Fire

* Song Hall of Fame -- Bronze Certification, ranked #519 for In Da Club

* Song Hall of Fame -- Bronze Certification, ranked #581 for Please Don't Go

* Song Hall of Fame -- Bronze Certification, ranked #604 for Go Away

is it true that 2ne1 will not be on INKI ??? 

2ne1 for number 1... !!!!!!!!! <3

As of now Inki is not on their official schedule, but its rare for the girls to miss Inki, the others maybe, but not inki especially since they could be starting thier road to another triple crown for Go Away.

ARE THEY STILL ELIGIBLE TO WIN IN INKIGAYO EVEN IF THEY HAVE ALREADY WON 3 MUTIZENS FOR CAN’T NOBODY?

They are no longer eligible to win at Inkigayo for Can't Nobody, but they can still win for any other song off the album.  The MOST likely choice being Go Away, since GA is faring much much better than Clap your hands right now.

So much activities this is a great time to be a Blackjacks (well anytime is a great time ke ke ke)

Interesting story -- my friend (non-kpop fan from rural part of Alabama) watched part of 21tv ep 3 with me and aside from going ga ga over Will I am's Irish friend lol, she mentioned that the the girls seemed to speak "conversational" English well.  She was expecting their convo to be alot stiffer, she figured she would probably be just as nervous meeting will i am.

I have to agree with her.  It's one thing to speak a language, it entirely difference to be able to talk with regular people in normal conversation.  CL and Bom especially but Dara and Minzy as well really shine at "getting it" or at least appearing to.  For me when I encounter a person here who doesnt speak english, I tend to tense up and become worried if they will understand me/if I will understand them.  However, with 2ne1 they quickly burst that tension by showing how comfortable they are with English making convo's less awkward.  Its a really great trait of Bom's especially.  For all her adorable 4dness I think she reads atmospheres and people well.  SO glad she is gaining more and more confidence so everyone can begin to see, all the great skills she has IN ADDITION to her powerful voice, that  we fans have known all along.

Another thing, I, like some of you, was a bit worried about the speed of Will I am's recording.  When I rewatched (for the millionth time) I noticed that Jinu mentioned they would start the following day at 3pm again.  [Also CL mentioned they were going to clean up the previous days track and begin another one].  Well when they left the studio it was dark night, and CL mentioned it was cold.  I could be wrong but in April when they went to LA the first time the days are already getting longer, they probably recorded from about 3:30ish to 9-10pm?  also considering the beats and lyrics were completed, that is not actually a bad amount of straight vocal time.  The thing that slows down recording, well bad sining of course but also working on the production end and wording.  I felt a bit better once I heard that.  Not to mention fast recording isnt crazy Beyonce's B'day was WRITTEN, produced and completed in under three weeks.  

I will stop babbling, and nervously await tomorrow... the preview shows the clothes I hugged the girls in so I am a bit anxious.  Can't wait for ep four.

Is it ok to post this here? I got this from lovie14 @allkpop.

----------

A rumor about YG adding two members to 2ne1.

*Post Deleted*

^ uh, what? No, I like my 2ne1 as 4 girls: Bom, Dara, Minzy & CL only.

Plus, YG isn't really a company to add on members/change up groups. They have a hit already with the girls they have, I don't think adding members would really do anything but mess with something that is already perfect as it is.

Dara, Bom, CL and Minzy are 2NE1.

anyway, that is a good questions, does Instinz work for other music shows too or just inkigayo? I'd like to help the girls out as much as possible! :)

v not "crapping" my pants, just saying that I really don't think there's truth to this rumor at all.

Archived