►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bluishme

glad to see the charts..

hope the girls can maintain their rankings...

for them to have higher chance of winning..

since many people will have their comeback...

anyways.. hope the bom and the rest of the girls are ok....

i want to see a healthy and fierce 2NE1 on stage..

can't wait for their comeback stage on MNET, Music Bank and Music Core..

don't forget guys.. tomorrow will be the broadcast of

2NE1TV.. i hope it gets subbed fast.. haha...

i'm so excited to see the adventures that 2NE1 has...

at the same time.. i can't wait to see the new words that bom will

have in store for us.. haha..

oh, i guess they're still dominating the charts :D You know, at first i was seriously disappointed with can't nobody but after the mv and the performance, i realised just how catchy it is. The whole album gets better after everytime you listen to it. Go Away is my itune's most played song and I CAN'T GET OVER THE PERFORMANCES. Is it sad that I'm still watching it right now?

MOON GEUN YOUNG CAN BE PASSED AS A BLACKJACK!

Remember last time on happy together she confessed that she is a fan of 2ne1??

HAHA today she put all 6new songs of 2NE1 as her cyworld background music^^

and she wrote "Kya kya!! 2NE1 CAME BACK" how cute ;]

here -v

a9n75157.jpg

i did expect ratings to go up higher, too bad the numbers show otherwise. but it can't be denied that there was a lot of anticipation.

ou i think 2NE1 will appear on Win Win!! this board is asking people to submit questions for 2NE1 http://news.nate.com/view/20100913n10484?mid=e0103 YEYEE~

anyways, so glad the girls are holding strong on the charts, not with just one but multiple songs.

oh remember a while ago, moon geun young said on Happy Together that she was a fan of 2NE1, and she is indeed! she's supporting 2NE1 by using their songs as BGM on her cyworld minihompy

http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/5662/1284343294181.jpg

oh one step faster, someone posted on previous page XD

2NE1 TV TOMORROW! almost forgot :P

I have a question: Since they came back with 3 songs. So their chances of winning in Inkigayo will be 9 times (3 triple crown each song)? Or only 3 wins? Can you get what I mean? Hahahaha. I am having a hard time explaining myself here. :D

^^She has the flu :(

2NE1 Park Bom hospitalised for flu, schedule for 13th Sep cancelled

Schedules for 2NE1 Park Bom on 13th September has been canceled because Park Bom is down with flu.

This is according to a YG rep on 13th September, “Park Bom showed symptoms of flu and could not wake up in the morning. Currently she is giving a drip at the hospital and is resting.”

The previous day on 12th September, 2NE1 had their comeback stage on SBS Inkigayo and right after that they attended the Hallyu Dream Concert in KyeongJoo.

The YG rep added, “Health management should come first so we canceled the schedules for her on 13th September.”

S:Newsen

C:kbites

Guest Himitsuu

OMG. Bommie, get well soon. tears.gif Teh girls worked too hard on their comeback, I hope they'll get to have a bit of rest before they start on their upcoming activities this week esp. Bommie. I'll pray for her health. tears.gif

Moon Geun Young is sooooo cute! Seems like she's also excited to see 2NE1 coming back. Haha I could imagine her watching 2NE1's comeback special stage on Inki last sunday. ROFL. w00t.gif Soo cuteee!

I have a question: Since they came back with 3 songs. So their chances of winning in Inkigayo will be 9 times (3 triple crown each song)? Or only 3 wins? Can you get what I mean? Hahahaha. I am having a hard time explaining myself here. :D

I'm pretty confused about this but apparently it's more difficult for them to win awards now that they are promoting three songs at once. I don't think it's possible for them to win triple crowns on Inkigayo for each song unless their album and songs are still high up on the charts after 9 weeks.

Guest bluishme

Dara's me2day

Original message:

아파 연습중… 아파~아파~ 아프지맙시다! 채린이두 봄이두 밍끼두 나두 괜찮으니 큰 걱정말구요~ 우리가 또 체력하면 안뒤지거덩요!^_^ 초큼 아파도 금방 일어나고! 그럼 이만 슝~!^.^ 저녁밥 먹을시간!ㅋ

In English:

Painful practice… Ouch~ Ouch~ It won’t stop hurting! CL, Bom and Minji are all fine and super worried~ When we have physical strength inside *not sure*!^_^ I got hurt a little bit just now! And with that, shoong~!^.^ It’s dinner time!ㅋ

Cr: AA-Chan

sorry.. i don't know how to post the video.. :(

Looks like our girls our working hard..

Let's all support 2NE1 :D

I'm so in love with the whole YG Family now, because they really show us what the family members do for each other ...

Bomie Unnie please gets well soon, ok? BlackJacks love you <3

Has this been posted yet?

2NE1 Can't Nobody Music Video Making Film

cr: YGLIFEofficial

WOW, thanks for posting this! I was wondering where some of those teaser pictures came from, and it seems to be the stuff edited out from here! I thought BOM looked awesome in all white with the red background, and dara with that dramatic dress--but LOL with her and that cat :lol:Oh, and who else loved that CL did the "driving" scene with slippers on? ^_^ the girls are so funny! but dang, Minzy was amazing when she was shooting--I guess they used even the tamest parts of her performance for the MV. and LOL her face when they brought in the dog. oh poor maknae. :sweatingbullets:

and whaaaaat...did I hear them using the ENGLISH track to record with? I smell a English MV for Can't Nobody!! hurray!! :D Can't wait!!

Wait, this happened already? I remember that it was a rumor that YGE was getting ready to go public, not that they already did. I know that Mnet has like a 10-20% stake in YGE but that was done in 2008/early 2009ish. Is this true?

they plan to push the IPO before this year ends. i dont know about MNET's stakes though. as long as YG retains control, then i think that's fine.

to everyone, let's please be positive for our girls. it's just a slip, CL roo will be fine, Bommie, hopefully too, very soon. i hope she really toughens up coz this is just beginning.

as for the album sales, dont worry as well. there are really a lot also out there who arent hardcore Blackjacks like us but do love the girls and their music. maybe there are some who found themselves disappointed but there are also a lot who have fallen for the girls, so they'll do just fine. hopefully those who were disappointed will fall into the girls' performance ^^ they really are doing great promoting so far. seeing the fancams i realize Cant Nobody is hard to follow as an audience, unlike Fire, IDC, Go Away and CYH, but it's a challenge for the girls, and still enjoyable to watch. before i forget, there's still 2NE1tv. 2NE1tv helped the girls gain more fans coz it showed the cute and sweet sides of them so really, why worry. lets just spread 2NE1 love ^^

and the ratings? really? maybe coz everyone was out for the Dream Concert ^^ and the complaints... pssshhhh... our girls are loved, im sure these people are a small percentage ^^

Archived