내가 어디게??ㅋㅋ 민지가 “언니!”그래서 본순간!!“찰칵”!!찍어버렸어 ㅋㅋㅋ 여러분~~~*^^*오늘두 안뇽?~~~*^^*

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest echoRy

awww Bommie is gorgeous!!!

and wow about Dara appearing on one of TaeYang's MV's...family family family

can't wait for the release ^_^ wonder what the story line will be.

Guest maxim16

what a good day..Dara to be featured in YB's MV is a pleasant surprise and i love it. :D

i cant wait to see this one since 2ne1 has been on hiatus. this mv is such a big deal for me and of course to all the blackjacks who are waiting for the girls' comeback. YB, GD and Dara, pure awesomeness!!!!

the 11st cf looks fun. minji is getting prettier and prettier.

oh my, finally Bom updated her me2 while yesterday it was chaerin, ^_^ great, please do this girls often.

[NEWS] CL Featured in T.O.P's Turn It Up?

cr:YGEntertainment

She's not in the video but you can

hear her doing back-up vocals for

T.O.P. She raps with T.O.P @ around

1:50 and onward it's kind of hard

to hear though, you can also hear her

around the end with they "ey o ey o" part.

I'm pretty sure it's CL her voice is very

unique.

@Ca_Kristine_4ever

Yeah the autotune kind of makes

it hard to hear but I swear @1:55-

1:57 I hear CL's voice, it's really

faint though I practically had to

turn up my speakers to hear it.

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

^^^ Yeah, I don't think it's CL's voice @ 1:50 at all...it's just the autotune

@ 2:11 it's her also, but since it's autotune, u barely recognize her...

But at the end of the video, the ao ao ao part is definitely CL.

Didn't she mentioned it during Big Bang Big Show Making book that she featured in the song?!

Anyways, I'm excited to see TY's MV even more now since Sandara will be featured in it!

So that means she's the main gurl right?!

Love triangle between her, GD, and TY maybe?! That'll be epic! hehehe

I love their new 11st CF! It's so fresh!

I wish we can order those clothes in the US too! Maybe someone will open a survey here so we can order?! (hope so!)

minzy

http://me2day.phinf.naver.net/20100620_7/me2photo_1277022732130KyUxz_jpg/21minzy_1277022731_4934_me2photo.jpg

Lol, Minzy is growing upppp.

YEAHHHH!!!!! Finally CL updated her me2day!!!!

http://me2day.phinf.naver.net/20100620_173/me2photo_12770254915815JhiO_jpg/21cl_1277025491_17627_me2photo.jpg

IT`S ABOUT TIME…

Cr:CL/me2day

OMG she finally updated!!

It is about time CL-ROO!

Thanks to Prisha@YGLadies, HQ Caps

73034567.jpg

42804617.jpg

78421023.jpg

65968036.jpg

89913029.jpg

45916245.jpg

99446498.jpg

41270051.jpg

36192681.jpg

daradarraa.jpg

cr: Prisha@YGladies.com

More caps:

tumblr_l4boy1JApU1qbjszoo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l4bovkZkPu1qbjszoo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l4bougQgpv1qbjszoo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l4botmXUvL1qbjszoo1_500.jpg

cr: DC2NE1 reupload: Prisha@YGladies.com

Guest babysweet

OMG.....Dara is going to be in Taeyang's "I Need A Girl MV" This song is ft GDragon too. I wonder is TY, GD & Dara going to have a love triangle this time in the MV....

Oh gosh...this is too EXCITING for the whole YG Family collaboration. Can't wait for the day the MV to release. I wanna see Dara's acting...

Guest k3n4uri

I haven't been watching music shows since 2NE1 stopped their activity. I miss having something to look forward. I hope the girls will come back pretty soon and of course, hope we'll have a 2NE1TV season 2.

The new 11st CF looked so much fun for our girls. CL and Minzy gets prettier by the day. Bom has the best legs. Dara still remained the same - as beautiful as always.

Dara in Taeyang MV. I'm excited. I've been wanting her to be the girl in Wedding Dress last year but it didn't happen. YG has a better idea instore for her fans and pretty good marketing strategy for Taeyang's album too. VIPs,Blackjacks as well as individual fans of Dara, GD and YB and speculators will anticipate Taeyang's title track and its MV.

Guest sryche

Dara is so adorable, and super pretty. Don't see anyone more prettier than her.

The girls are looking really really hot. Don't fail to check on my sig for articles and more!

Guest Zelle

^i agree

effortless cuteness from everyone!!!

i want to squeeze them LOL

oh, i am super excited with Dara's appearance in Taeyang's MV. it's an answered prayer of my fangirl heart. haha!

YG family!!!

Guest fragmented

The CF was so cute. Our girls still sticking to their style. I bet they'll have sick concept for their comeback. nyway i made this 2ne1tv caps. I just miss our girls. I'll make Minggi and Dalong caps when im not busy ^___^

bomsmirk2.png

bomsmirk.png

bomterview.png

Just look how cute CL is!! <333

cl2ne1tvcute.png

Guest NV4ever

ahhh...the girls new CF is just toooo kuteee!! who said 2NE1 cant do kutesy, they're natural dorks :lol:

Leader Rin's outfit is pretty...daring ^^ but she looks really pretty, a fashionista like her can rocks any styles!

Bommie's me2day~~ lol she's trying to give her fanboys heartattacks :lol: i bet many got a nosebleed after seeing

tat pic ^^ sexy bomtaro!

DARA GONNA BE YB's MV!!!! gahh...this is gonna be one heck of an MV~!! and for the title song no less

Netizens gonna have a field day discussing this hahaha Im sooo excited, JULY 1ST COME FASTER PLEASE!!!!!!!!

I really love it when seeing YG FAM helping each other out u knoe, they uses their own talents no need to hire others

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

DARA updated her Me2day...i'am thinking...does this to do with Taeyang's MV...wah..dara i love you so much!"!!!

21dara_1277133307_34283_me2photo.jpg

^^

cr:me2day/DARA

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

^^^ Aww~ I think it's at TY's MV set for sure cuz the guy behind is holding a camera and she's fully dress.

Dara looks sad (?) is that the right word here?! LOL...but still glowing! I can't wait for the song and the MV to be released!

Guest rice_galan

Oh my! Goddess D looking oh so gorgeous! That's for YB's MV right where GD will be featuring in? YG family love! I'm really proud and happy to be a fan of YG family!

YB-Dara-GD collaborating together (Dara in the MV and GD featuring in YB's song) is going to be EPIC! They have been good friends since 2005 and I guess this is but a confirmation of that friendship. I'm pretty sure YB had a say in who he wanted to be casted and who he wanted to feature in his album. I'm still waiting for another 2ne1 member to be featured in his album - maybe Bommie or Minzy? I really believe that one of them is going to be featured!

I'm also happy about that Dara-biased article posted earlier. The article is just a confirmation of what I saw with my own two eyes in Korea - that Dara is an advertisers and producer's dream. She can look innocent and sexy at the same time. She can sing and she can dance. I laughed when they said that producers are drooling over her and even got more amazed when the article said that her demand is higher than the top rated actresses in Korea. GO DARA! SHOW THEM WHAT YOU'VE GOT!

I'm so happy over the new CF released by the girls too! They all look happy and cute without trying hard while maintaining the fierceness that 2ne1 is known for. Good job! Ah, I so love the girls!

Bommie's legs! Go Bommie! Show those haters! :D We love you the way you are! More than your outward appearance, its your personality that endears you to all!

Chaera love! :D Weeee! CL and Dara are really a force to be reckoned with when they are together! :D Love them!

I'm not sure though if CL is really in TOP's song "Turn It Up". I mean, wouldn't it be logical that if she did feature in the song, then the credits would name her? BUT I DO THINK THAT WHEN TOP'S ALBUM WILL COME OUT CL WILL FEATURE IN SOME OTHER SONG! :D She's badass that way! Go CL!

Too many 2ne1 news and stuff going on lately! I'm a happy fan!

Guest tearjerker

OMFG I just daw Dara's latest MITU. Seriously, she's the most gorgeous Korean girl I've ever seen. Oh yeah, she's definitely the muse of YGE.. the Lollipop girl of Big Bang, even. From Gummy's MV with TOP, a feature in GD's song, FO stint with DaeDae and now making another feature in Youngbae's most anticipated album, together with G-DRAGON!! I love it!! Can't wait for the MV!!! Words cannot express how happy I am right now. Thank you Dara!! I just need you to comeback with 2NE1 please!

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

^^^ Aww~ I think it's at TY's MV set for sure cuz the guy behind is holding a camera and she's fully dress.

Dara looks sad (?) is that the right word here?! LOL...but still glowing! I can't wait for the song and the MV to be released!

Maybe the song and concept is sad....DAra is giving us so much hints!!!kekeke...can't wait!!

Archived