• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DARA ME2DAY

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/5872/21...789254598me.jpg

미녀…? 아니 기냥ㅋ “녀 삼총사” ㅋㅋㅋ

Translation: Angels...? Naw we're just ke "Charlie's Girls" ke ke ke

DARA updated her me2day Again!!!!!!!!!BOMMIE!!!!!

http://me2day.phinf.naver.net/20100514_11/...74_me2photo.jpg

Original message

우리 머리 이뿌게 해주는 수진이랑!! ㅋㅋ깐봄이닷ㅋㅋㅋ깐봄이 진리지! 우리를 열광하게 만드는 자주볼수없는 소중한 깐봄~!^^

English trans:

With Soo Jin who made our hair pretty!! ㅋㅋBomㅋㅋㅋ Bom knows the truth! It’s wildly exciting and there isn’t many chances to see it, so here you are~!^^

Translations @ AA-CHAN

cr:dara/meday

Another Trans:

Translation: With Soojin-ii who helped make our hair pretty!! ke ke It's Ggan Bom ke ke ke Ggan Bom is the truth, isn't it! Precious Ggan Bom whom we don't see often and makes us go wild~!^^

Translated by: GEE@YGLadies.com

Guest la.la.la.la.la.la.la.

MORE PICS FROM DANGOOK UNIVERSITY FESTIVAL

XCwNcBSFY6.jpg

XDdAJjg1jK.jpg

XE20clHbCy.jpg

XM1hXEjCCZ.jpg

XOov3uxMDc.jpg

XPO1KjXMHL.jpg

XZOAgiCHb0.jpg

photo credits: as tagged

i love bom and dara's shoes. :)

dara so pretty

i love her perm :)

dcinside.com%20screen%20capture%202010-5-13-21-50-6.jpg

dcinside.com%20screen%20capture%202010-5-13-21-50-43.jpg

dcinside.com%20screen%20capture%202010-5-13-21-51-45.jpg

credits: as tagged / dc2ne1

Guest NV4ever

dara looks pretty with her hair curls ^.^ and i always wonder how on earth can they dance with those sky-high heels, looks scary~~ baby Minzy hair grows longer too, i hope they wont cut it again....i wanna see her with long hair for their comeback!! the girls looks really good overall last night, i love all of their outfits :lol:

and the fans were soo supportive, cheering loudly even singing along with the girls...makes me happy hehe

the girls were enjoying their performances too, they always give their best on every stage~~

2NE1 NOLJA!!!

2 MORE DAYS TILL 2NE1 ANNIVERSARY!!! Remember to trend on twitter on tat day BlackJacks~

Edit: new Dara me2updates!! CL-roo~~ sooo kuteee ^^ translations pls thx alot ^_^

cl3z.jpg

이제 퉤니원 매니져 경력 9개월 차인 짱매는 우리를너무 잘알아서 좋다! “x라제 사다줘요~” 하면 “올리브 파스타에 칠리치즈감자죠? 음료는 포도구요!” 라고 할정도로 도사가됐다ㅋ 그런데…몇일전 숙소 샴푸린스가 급떨어져 부탁을했는데.. (사진은미투내용과전혀상관없음ㅋ)

cl4r.jpg

빠라밤~!ㅠ데미지컨트롤 린스와 볼륨컨트롤 린스..린스 두개를 사다준것이다!샴푸는어디로?머릿결은 완젼 찰랑거리겟네요ㅠㅋ짱매의실수!가끔 사람 많이몰릴땐 우리를 보호하려구 험악한 인상을쓰지만 착한아이에요ㅋ요즘 YG에선 산다라박 다음으로 귀여운 귀염둥이로 인기급상승!!!ㅋ(…

Credit: Dara's me2day

Guest NV4ever

lols when i read the translations of Dara's me2days, i can totally see how much dara adores her baby rin...she even said tat her messages and the pics have no relations at all, she still chose to post her cl-roo pics :lol:

DAra is CL obsessed hahaha ChaeRa <3333333

those are some great pics of dear Leadah Rin girl-Oh, love them all ^_^

CL have lots of kute expressions, and she suits many kind of styles too...very versatile~~ we can see how she has grown much more beautiful since debut~ CL is now sexy leadah! heheehe

Guest bluishme

dara sure knows that we missed them.. i'm so happy that she updates her me2day because it helped us know news about them..

i also liked their clothes during the festival.. they looked very chic and elegant.. minji is so sexy,,dara is so beautiful with her hair like that,, cl and bommie look really cool and confident..

their anniversary is near,, i hope they have something for all blackjacks on that day..

i already missed them performing on stage..

Guest NV4ever

i also wanted to add tat the girls vocals really improved!! esp. leadah Rin~! she sounds really strong and smooth when she doing the adlibs, their live performances are always so fun and full of energy~~

Bommie also getting alot better at controlling her breathing, no more running out of breath even when she's doing lots of dancing, guess all those events really helps the girls eh...papa YG is a smart man! even though the girls are on hiatus now, he still have them do these events to improves their performances to prepare them for their comeback.

Edit: ohhoho, i just read tat papa YG is gonna be a daddy hahaha...congrats to him~! the baby is soo lucky to have 2NE1 as his/her aunts ^_^

Guest vetrina

2NE1 IN LONDON?!

Went to YGLadies and here's the original post:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just for you to know I have second thoughts on posting this because well It is "just" speculations and there is no much clearer evidence that they are indeed in London . But since its been slow news today, I might as well share with you on why we end up with these so called speculations. This had been shared by fellow YGL member ( giving shoutout to nique_25) last night in the shoutbox. So here goes....

1) It's been said that this blogger is from England,UK and saw Dara and Bom from some restaurant in London. The girl behind the blogger accdg to her was Dara. You cannot really tell since the pic is blurry but based on the framework, i think it looks like Dara....

2zi0e38.jpg

Here are blogger's fan account of that pic:

Many things have happened over these recent days.

Firstly...

I Craking MET DARA AND BOM FROM 2NE1 AND HAD AN AWKWARD CONVERSATION AFTER

FREAKING OUT SDFJFD

IT WENT LIKE THIS:

ME: KDSJF OMFG PARK BOM I LOVE YOU D8 CAN I PLEASE TAKE A PICTURE

BOMMIE: *LOOKS ALL AWKWARD*

LADY WITH THEM: NO PICTURES, SORRY

ME: :c OKAY. I LOVE YOU TOO DARA!

WHY AM I SO DUMB SKDJ??

2) There are lot of tweets from different tweeters claiming they saw 2ne1 in london ...

osqxbq.jpg

908rv8.jpg

This girl claimed that she saw CL in Harrod and commented that she hugs and took picture with her (no pics been uploaded yet on her twitter though)

Her comment in AKP and her Tweets

dgp6pc.jpg

This tweeter (?) is a DJ of Black Eyed Peas accdg to a soomper in soompi thread and she said that BEP are in london at the same days when 2ne1 was seen .... ( I was like BlackEyed Peas ??.... 2ne1??? ...DJ and 2ne1 in studio??? .... hmmm, something is going on through my mind,how about you? )

fub6up.jpg

3) Lastly, who could not forget Dara recent me2day updates in which made us think where that picture was taken . Some of us thought that it might just be her past pics when they were in LA but with these speculations and so called evidence emerging then probably 2ne1 girls indeed came from LONDON

Dara me2day update coming from an airport saying greetings to Korea

1z2evih.jpg

IMO: I repeat these are all JUST SPECULATIONS... No concrete evidence yet to confirmed that 2ne1 girls indeed came from London .... Yes, we are in the same page in asking what the heck they are doing in there? ... shopping? making an MV or album? vacation? who knows ...YG been secretive about our girls nowadays ... so I guess only time can tell ... time where all our questions will be answered ... but who is with me that I want the answer from YG right now coz seriously he is killing me with these hearsay and speculation stuff

Special Thanks to our super tipper nique_25 for all the tips and screencaps!

DO NOT HOTLINK ~~ TAKE OUT WITH PROPER CREDITS (AND I MEANT ALL THE CREDITS)

credit: http://twitter.com/poetnamelife , http://doraichan.livejournal.com/654876.html , memen @ soompi

Re-upload: scarlet @ YGLadies.com & nique_25 @ YGLadies.com

Guest 2CL1

^

Thanks for sharing. I'm almost 100%

positive that they were in London/UK

based on these fan accounts. I just

don't know what for. I'm gearing

towards photoshoots with Jeremy

Scott? But then again we'll never

know until they tell us.

With all these other kpop idols

releasing world cup songs I

wouldn't be surprised if the girls

released one as well. Please papa

YG it'll be an awesome present

for blackjacks and 2NE1's anni.

Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Guest mika.16

aaahhh!!!!! Im so excited!!

See this is why 2ne1/yg artists arent @ dream concert, they have OTHER things going on (I just get really annoyed when people say YG artists think of themselves as exclusive, cus they dont, they merely have things going on...)

I wont get too ahead of myself, but i am so so so excited for their comeback.

Who knows, theres 2 days left until their first anniversary, maybe something will drop??

Guest babymodz

1273922884_201005152028347900217001_0.jpg

credit/ 돌솥비비빅 @ 21_dcgallery

how adorable is this photo?!?!

just thought of sharing it here ~

btw omg

those BTS photos of Dara's simply

STUNNING!

it kinda looks like an editorial photoshoot for a magazine

(very Vogue or Elle)

now i want to see the rest of the girls...

it'll be awesome if it happens to be their comeback shoot

(yes, i'm hopeful, but i won't complain abt having to wait...)

so the girls MIGHT be in London with JS

how amazing is that?

they're being busy with going all around the world

meeting up with top notch musicians & designers...

(IF the rumors are true, that is)

also... this might be OT

but congratulations to YG -

now he's really turning into a Papa lol!

& this must mean he'll be in a very good mood this year...

maybe we'll get a yg fam concert? hee hee...

Guest babiiv214

that is definitely a cute pic of the unnies, maknae where you at? LOL!

I think the girls really did went to London after reading all the tweets and the fanaccounts~

Plus Dara's me2day also gave hints her, wearing a crown, plus her luggage, the brand says so~ :P

One word to describe this photoshoot:

She is DaraBULOUS!!! :lol::P

Don't you just love looking at this Gorgeous Lass?

I know I do~ :)

Adding more to that photoshoot~ ;)

12739081492010051516242.th.jpg 12739081492010051516242.th.jpg 12739081492010051516241.th.jpg 12739081492010051516241.th.jpg 12739081492010051516241.th.jpg 23531895.th.jpg

this photoshoot is said to be Dara's only though as what the tags of the photo from the naver source

whatever this is, i'm excited to see the HQ official pics, though, this is looking really fab already~

Not complaining at all~ ^^ no need for any editting already, LOL!

and here are the stylist during the shoot~

rm7n9x.th.jpg

345ad0fa6ba5e95e034f56b.jpg

31850389647511913200768.jpg

12738096062010051413022.jpg

12739127982010051517422.jpg

12739127982010051517423n.jpg

12739127982010051517422.jpg

12739233802010051520363.jpg

^ and those are some really cool shoes, very high, and yet they can still dance in those?!

Bomtori and Santoki! LOL!

credits as tagged + DC2NE1 gall + naver/micstory + ohdara

Guest itszmaeee

2NE1 IN LONDON

Even though those tweets etc. are just speculations, I think there's enough proof that the girls really DID go there. Not sure about the Black Eyed Peas part, but maybe YGE and BEP collaborated together. It could either be a photoshoot, a mv filming, music recording, CF, and just shopping. BUTTTT seeing as how 2NE1 went to two different country to film something is a bit odd. It would complete part of the puzzle if the peeps from London saw the girls with a camera crew. If they did, I'm hoping 2NE1TVS2. It's a little impossible but I have hope (:

DARA UNKNOWN PHOTOSHOOT

She definitely looks stunning. Without the thick-smokey-cat-eye makeup, the light colors really make her look like a goddess. A flower goddess to be exact.

With things like this happening without any of us knowing, I can't suspect a comeback nearing but I can sense something good will happen. Probably too busy preparing ahead of time for-who-knows-what.

DANGKOOK UNI. FESTIVAL PICTURES

I just realized CL was sagging. Her pants look extremely low and her shirt was long. Just in case her behind doesn't pop out. Where'd baby Min go? How come she's not on those pictures? That picture with the three of the girls would've looooked beyond awesome if MinMin was there. I hope to see more of the girls. MTVJ 2010 is two weeks from now. 2NE1 in a big stage = f.ckyeahits2NE1foryah

Okay I just remembered something from back in January-February. Do you guys still remember 2NE1 going to Japan? Everyone made assumptions about how they were filming a music video but nothing came out of it except for the Big Bang Electric Love Tour 2010. Well this whole thing adds up. Japan-Los Angeles-London? I d k if you all remember but this just popped into my head. 2NE1 had been to London and LA so that means they haven't gone to Japan yet? but then BOOM! THEY ALREADY DID. Well I'm done adddding some confusing unconfirmed things, but 2NE1 girls should come back <3

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

POSTED?.....

Yang Hyun Suk’s girlfriend is pregnant!

20100309_ygmarry_1-460x340.jpg

Looks like Yang Hyun Suk’s going to be adding another title to his name: it’s been revealed that the CEO and founder of YG Entertainment is going to be a baby daddy in just a few months!

Today, it was revealed through a phone interview that Yang’s longtime girlfriend Lee Eun Joo was pregnant. Back in March, YG revealed his nine-year relationship with the Swi.T idol and hinted at marriage plans for the near future.

“My exact birthday is in December ‘69, Year of the Chicken, [and] now [i'm] 40. I didn’t think I would ever marry,” Yang said today. “Now I am slowly quitting the solo life. If I get married later, I don’t plan to make it open to the public. If I do get married, it will be quiet.”

Although the news is coming as a surprise for many, nine years definitely shows dedication. Whether a wedding is publicly announced or not, I guess this means there will be wedding bells ringing soon… Congrats to Mr Yang and his future family, we wish them the best!

cr:allkpop

Guest NV4ever

I do believe tat the girls were in London~~ for wat purpose...we just have to wait, but different fanaccounts coincide with dara's me2day update, the BEP DJ tweet, even a blurry pic of supposedly to be Dara.

I think tat for YG to keep this as a secret means he's up to something :lol: im making it sounds like a conspiracy hahaha but yea, they're planning something for sure...maybe a surprise for BlackJacks on 2NE1's Anniversary?

Only 1 MORE DAY FOR 2NE1 FIRST ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!

Remembers To trend #2Anni1 on tat day BlackJacks!! Let's get the girls to the TOP~

Guest funkdreamer

Cant believe its already been ONE YEAR! They're still recording songs???/ Seriously only a mini album after so long???

Guest sjaikb

i think they really went to London May 3 or 4 and went back to Korea May 10...

yg should give some updates... i'm hoping they have some surprise tomorrow...

posted? DARA ME2DAY

21dara127392918937256me.jpg

다라의 요리! 내가 좋아하는 양파를 참치와 함게 볶아서 만든 요리! 매운 고추도 송송~ 넣어주면 매콤한맛까지 있어서 딱~ 내 스타일이야~!^.^ 냠냠~ 맛있게먹어야쥐!!! 필리핀활동시절 촬영장에서 자주 먹던 반찬이에요ㅋ

Archived