►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NV4ever

where's dara going?? or was it when they went to LA?? she looks soo kute and kinda ganter-ish with her dark sunnies :lol:

ohmy...look at magnae Minzy!! sooo flexible :o and is Dae watching some drama on the monitor? lol

Adorable Baby Rin, she's good at aegyo hahahaha kute leader!~ ^.^

7 MORE DAYS TILL 2NE1 ANNIVERSARY~!!!!!

Guest tazanya

YAHHHHH new schedule for the girls... finally.

[100510][NEWS] 2NE1 to perform at 5th Annual Adoption Day Event

14t0qz5-1-1-1.jpg20l09l4-1.jpg

Since it is family month, an event has been arranged to share the beautiful meaning and feeling of adoption.

On the 11th, the Ministry of Health is holding an anniversary event of the "5th Annual Adoption Day" at the Grand Hilton hotel in HongeunDong, Seoul. The theme of the event is 'Adoption is love born from the heart' and there will be 1000 adoption families participating, as well as health minister Jun Jaehee.

~omitted useless info~

At the anniversary event, in order to to promote international adoption, an adoption agency information booth has been set up. In addition, a magic show is being performed for adopted children. A 'Pop Con' will performed by kids, and '2NE1' is planned to do a congratulatory performance.

~omitted useless info~

DO NOT TAKE THESE TWO LINES WHEN TAKING OUT

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20100510n17737

Translated by GEE @ ygladies.com

Guest NV4ever

Bommie looks soo kute in tat pic~!! the kids are Sean's son and daughter rite?/ aww...the girls looks soo sweet and adorable ^.^ And FINALLY~~~ we have some news about the girls' schedule!! im dying of boredom while waiting

for somethign from the girls :lol: thx for sharing taz

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

Dara me2day

와쌉 코리아~!^.^ -wassup korea~!^.^

http://me2day.phinf.naver.net/20100510_294...81_me2photo.jpg

cr: me2day:21/dara

WOW DARA what a Dork her luggage matches with her jacket!

Wait DaRA is wearing a crown and waving like a queen maybe they went to United Kingdom!!

oh! her luggage is from UK it is MENDOZA PANZER

here's the pic

Dark brown

uwajimakaban_24091-1.jpg

Silver

Mendoza_Panzer_Platinum_Suitcase_Large_2.jpg

OMG DARA LOOKS SO CUTE AND A BAG OF CHIPS IN THAT ME2DAY PIC T_T <3 HER HAIR IS SO PRETTY GUHHH <3333 man she gets me every single dayum time LMAO.

Hey gaiz this is just a quick poll on YGL to decide (for once and for all LOL) what we're gonna be trending on the 17th! http://www.ygladies.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8387 8D between #2ANNI1 and #2NE1stYear~ Please vote and pass on and stuff so we can blow this stuff out the water! (Number 1 spot is our home sweet home~)

Seems like the consensus on Soompi is #2ANNI1, which I like too haha, but yeah just to triple quadruple check lmao~ Thanks :).

우리 데뷔한지 일주년도 다가오고 해서 일년만에 파이어 데뷔 첫방송때 입었던 옷을 꺼내입어봤어요~ 이 돼지코 목걸이두~ 벌써 일년이 지났다니… 으아~ 그때만큼 상큼한가요?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ?????????????

Translation: Our one year-anniversary since debut is getting closer so after one year, I got out the outfit I wore for our Fire debut and tried it on~ And this piggy nose necklace too~ It's already been a year…wow~ Am I still as fresh as I was back then?ke ke ke ke ke ?????????????

Translated by: GEE@YGLadies.com

Guest la.la.la.la.la.la.la.

SOMEONE POSTED A LINK TO THIS TWITTER

Fullscreen%20capture%2010052010%20115111%20PM.jpg

were the girls in London the past week?

Guest Banana Peel

jeez, 2ne1 is being VERY secretive lately .___. ahhhggg, making me die of curiosity. First LA and now possibly london?! wow, that's a very um, unexpected place, ahahaha. i can't wait for their comeback , I can already feel its' epicnessssss, heh heh heh.

I wonder what their next concept would be? I was thinking maybe more a rocker style? HAAH, well, just because dara has been sporting a somewhat of a rocker chic style lately (at least in my eyes heh). that would be kinda neat ;)

Guest la.la.la.la.la.la.la.

^ just googled the guy...

he's the DJ of Black Eyed Peas. and BEP was in London last week too, i think. :)

hmm...

Guest chamber

Are they in London now, damn 2NE1 are getting around. I Think their album might be pushed back again becauseSe7en might launch his album on July. When ever YG launches 2NE1's album, it seems that he has big plans for this album. I mean trips to LA and now London(if its true) can't be just random vacations, YG and 2NE1 are working on something and I think its going to be huge.

If 2NE1 was working with Poet Name Life in the studio then thats pretty big. I mean he is BEP's official DJ plus he co-produced BOOM BOOM POW one of BEP's biggest hits.

Guest yaoming11

woww Bom looks really good here and Dara went back to her boyish look lol

god i miss them...

Archived