►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest babymodz

NEWS: 2NE1 Shooting New Music Video in Los Angeles?

According to a few Los Angeles residents, 2ne1 could possibly be shooting a new music video.

They were spotted on Wilshire Boulevard near UCLA with a camera crew on Thursday.

At this location, 2NE1 was seen in a red Bentley, according to the residents.

As reported earlier, 2NE1 will be releasing their album for the first half of the year. Could this trip to California possibly be for their music video?

The girls released their latest single "Try to Follow Me" back in February. 2NE1 is known for their flashy, funky and trendy music videos, so could we expect the same for their new music video?

source: omgkpop

sorry to cut your post-

ooh that's brand new information!

but since there aren't any pics ...

let's not take it too seriously.

though it still sounds very intriguing...

i really want them to step out of their studio

for their next MV

it's like a trend in KPOP these days

to have techno-inspired set with all these crazy lights as a background for their MVs

why can't summer come any faster...

BTW

thanks to everyone who uploaded the pics

& vids from yesterday's CORBY event -

sad there weren't any 21pm interactions...

but the girls looked really good.

if only the sound system was better..

@skittles03

please mind your language.

& it's just a macro - it's purpose is to create humor & such

nobody takes it seriously... & i hope

no one in this forum will get hurt or misunderstood.

plus like juang_bb said ... most macros are like such.

if you don't like them, just ignore it. don't need to put down the people who share such things

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest skittles03

^^^ I FOR ONE DON'T APPRECIATE THOSE, AS I QUOTE, F*CKN MACROS. THEY WERE DONE IN BAD TASTE. ANYBODY WHO ENJOYS THEM, IS A F*CKN IDIOT.

Dara pics care of Dara's Korean fansite: OhMyGoddess

FIERCE DARA!!!

Guest NV4ever

Omo~~ they were seen with a red Bentley?? then it might possibly for an MV then!!

gahh...im soo excited, many possiblitites but we're in for some great surprises for sure~!!! their comeback is

closer than ever! woott =)

And YGTV Season 2~~ im sure as heck up for it! cant never forget the epicness of 2ne1tv kekeke

Bom looks like a little kid with her bangs pulled up, soo kutee!!

Guest juang_bb

^watch with the language. don't get too offended with the macros. we don't want another round of misunderstanding here, do we? Kpop macros are always done that way, the language used isn't supposed to be taken seriously.

I LOL'd at the park sisters macros but i don't think it makes me an idiot.

anyway, if the ygtv season2 is true, then yay! but i won't put my hopes up. hehe!

Guest tearjerker

Sheesh, are the macros supposed to be funny? I don't see the point. Totally unnecessary and crude. Dara shouldn't be tagged with that term, even if only for your 'lols'. If you're all willing you let the person who came up with the macros do her own thing, no matter how offensive and pointless it is, let skittles03 and the rest of us voice out our opinions too. No need to put down strong opinionated fans as well. We're being civil the best way we can.

More pics from DC2NE1:

1272199089_201004252140176543217001_0.jpg

1272199089_201004252140187086217001_0.jpg

1272199089_201004252140208164217001_0.jpg

1272199089_201004252140216779217001_0.jpg

thanks for all the pics and fancams

its nice seeing them on stage again

and they do look very happy

i love the pink matching prints a lot

they looked really cute and fresh

especially with the leaders pink socks

i like CLs red belt

and daras too

also the maknaes matching shoes

even the leaders new shades (i bet its from the US)

re the etude answers

i agree with most of it

except the minjys best feature

for me its...i cant point out

but its in her face...coz i love her selcas a lot

so maybe its her lashes...or her eyes....

i saw it really charming in G dragons Shine A Light Parody

i think she was asked to blink it cutely...and she did

very nice

CLs answer were on the dot

perfect

her lips are really nice

and her smile makes her very pretty

Cute that Dara is working on her abs

and out of them...her diets is the best

coz it is to gain than to lose

Boomie unnie....dont diet so seriously that way

she did lost a lot of weight though

im glad the girls know the importance of water

indeed it makes them really pretty and fresh

Guest vulgarchic

Wow. Some you guys are really over-reacting with the Macro's. I read them this morning on Omona and I laughed so hard and I'm a huge 2NE1 fan and I love all the girls and I did not take any offense whatsoever to them and there's absolutely nothing wrong with me finding them funny. They weren't made to harm anyone and it's seriously funny Especially the I'm Park effin Bom one. It's like Bom's alter ego, Bom Fierce lol

Stuff like this is made and posted all the time on Omona (and nothing can beat the second ballin' of Jaysus...happy bday Jay Park or Siwon's macros) so just chillax people and try to refrain from using crude language in this thread >.> it's taking things too far.

But perhaps those macro's should be removed from this thread so as to not upset anymore fans and start another war in here. Us BlackJacks can be easily upset and start turning on each other it seems.

Guest skylovetop

Yeah..das right..i think those Macros should be removed, since some of the blackjacks are really sensitive when it becomes to their favorite, esp if they talk bad with their goddess..so lets just respect one another.

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

@ sjaikb THANKS FOR THE VID

I just realize they look really tired! 2ne1 pls have some rest!

i know that DARA hides her tiredness by smilng....

our maknae looks really tired look at the way she dance....not that powerful as before!

oh CL.....is sitting.....maybe her legs hurts

bom looks happy?....but she have lots of bruise in her leg!......

2NE1 pls REST!!!!....waiting for your comeback!

Dara's me2day update

새로운 식구! 짜쟌~!^.^ 얘는 해외파에요ㅋ 싼토끼 닮아서 입양된 케이스로서 아직 이름은 없구요 탐탐이 동생뻘되는 아이죠ㅋ친구이기도하구요ㅋ 완전 웃기게 생겻다며ㅋ히히히 웰컴투 탐탐패밀리!^.^

tamtam's new friend? :P

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

dara's me2day GOOGLE TRANSLATION

새로운 식구! 짜쟌~!^.^ 얘는 해외파에요ㅋ 싼토끼 닮아서 입양된 케이스로서 아직 이름은 없구요 탐탐이 동생뻘되는 아이죠ㅋ친구이기도하구요ㅋ 완전 웃기게 생겻다며ㅋ히히히 웰컴투 탐탐패밀리!^.^

rough trans

The new family! He's Comedy ~!^.^ jjajyan ㅋ ssantokki cases resembling adopted as a brother, Tom-Tom 's in a name, the boy ppeol ㅋchinguyigidohaguyo ㅋ completely tam-tam family welkeomtu ㅋhihihi saenggyeotdamyeo funny! ^. ^

Guest Mathel828

http://i41.tinypic.com/x4412h.jpg

Aigoo. Ionno with you but this one is even funnier. Let's all chillax, Blackjacks! 8D

Hello kickers12, I apologize if I do see this kind of jokes as inappropriate, demeaning and insulting. This is supposed to be a 2NE1 thread that is supposed to be promoting the girls and their activities. I am looking at it as an outsider and who does not know anything about the girls. And if I see this, I will have a bad impression on Bommie. As you see the word Bi****h is still a taboo, vulgar, highly offensive and insulting in any country and culture.

The girls are already getting criticisms from Haters everywhere, we do not need to add or fuel it, right. How would everybody react if these macros be posted in Allkpop. It is just like putting a target for all haters to throw mud at them, right??? Do you all think it will still be funny???

I apologize again...

Nice to see the girls perform in the Samsung AnyCall Event inspite of being tired from their recent trip. Love them performing TTFM, they always rock this song. Girls are really great and matured in so many ways. I am really looking forward for their full 2010 Comeback.

Guest kazzy

Our new family member! Tada~!^.^ This guy is from a foreign country ke We adopted him because he looked like Ssantoki so he still doesn't have a name. This kid will be Tamtam's dongsaeng ke he could even be Tamtam's friend* ke He looks so funny ke hehehe Welcome to Tamtam Family!^.^

* when Korean people use the word "friend" that means they're the same age.

TRANSLATOR NOTES: Please note, I only used 'he' because it sounds too awkward as 'it'. Sandara never specified a gender.

Translated by GEE @ ygladies.com

DO NOT REMOVE/EDIT THESE TWO LINES WHEN TAKING OUT

Guest poutprincess21

Oh am i in 2ne1 thread or is this an anti-2ne1 thread? why post some macros when you know that it will offend blackjacks who love and adore 2ne1..Why are some people being insensitive about it and neglecting the fact that not all people will consider those macros funny, I think blackjacks should be responsible enough in posting pictures. What if people misunderstood it? It’s an international site and everyone has different views, culture, and perception and being in an international forum, you should at least respect what other people may feel…..!! :o

I think saying that those macros are funny and joke is a lame excuse. Whatever your intention is, you should not post that kind of picture here. Can you be more considerate and delete that immediately. And I thought that international fans are different from some knetizenz ??? =(((((

edit: by the way i so love the ttfm performance at any call..!! 2ne1 are jjang.. comeback.. soon,.!!

Guest sssantokkki

those pictures are irritating to the eyes.......im so offended as a blackjack...........please this is an international thread ( not only liberated people are here) and there are minors too...those things are even censored in movies and shows...and they said its a common word...i don't think that's funny at all.......why don't you people post that in your own blog where that can be accepted...

why cant we show 2ne1's activities instead??? is that so hard to do??

for me,the f word is offensive and a foul word so as the b word..not all has the same cultures here so please show some respect..please remove your posts...for the other blackjack's sake....

you are spoiling the fun...seems like this thread is not fun anymore.....where are the mods here??? such a shame.....

please take a good look!!! you can delete this if you want.....i'm just saying my piece..........

post edit:

i edited my post because i was warned by the mods using the inappropriate words...ok fine with me...no problem.....

i love 2ne1 and i respect them...i dont quote unnecessary words at their pictures because i respect them all equally.

Archived