• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

110627 MINZY Twitter Update with Hwangssabu

jnwky.jpg

Source: Minzy's Twitter

110827 SEAN: "Yesterday at 2NE1's first concert"

pfgcb.jpg

tdlfx.png

Yesterday after the end of 2NE1's first concert, at the backstage of NOLZA concert, the 2NE1 kids went "Oppa, let's take a picture together!" and so we took one! JinuSean are forever Oppas~ㅋㅋㅋ

Source: SEAN's Twitter

Translated by nyldeabcd@ygladies.com

Guest dragon-rider

This vid is so cute :lol:

SNSD's Leader Taeyeon dancing to 2NE1's Let's go party

Cre: aMoreIsReal@YT

2NE1 backstage at Nolcon with the winner of “Lonely” cover contest

5d7adbc9jw1dkjecnqlg2j.jpg

332qj.jpg

714e1ebbjw1dkj6ru3gy9j.jpg

g35he.jpg

Source: itzpiebanana //BlackjackTH // megan lee’s Facebook via YGL

She is Megan Lee- the winner of Lonely Contest. She's so lucky and talented.

Her tweet of going to the concert:

381939154.jpg

Waiting for 2ne1 ♥ o.m.g. i am about to meet 2ne1 in person ♥_♥ yayyyyyyy.

My ♥ is about toEXPLODE! Wanna share this epicsauce moment w all of u ♥ thank u 4all the support n love making my dream come true being here

I rode the elevator with TOP...0_0

Source: Megan Lee's twitter

Guest cristina0422

^ Wow! Meg is really lucky! If you want to know why she's deserving of this chance to meet 2NE1 and attend their concert...

Here's her entry for that LONELY COVER CONTEST - [2NE1 LONELY COVER CONTEST] Megan Lee - 4MEG1

No Dara Solo Stage Fancam yet. According to concert goers the security is very strict that you need to deposit your bag at the entrance and pay 1000won. Some who sneak in some cams and caught by the securities taking vids got kicked out from the concert hall at second warning. And the security become extra tighter when Dara performed Kiss. So we can't expect a full solo stage fancam from her. Though OMG(dara korean fansite) got a fancam of her performance it's only snippets. Let's just wait for it. I guess we just have to wait for the DVD to watch the performances in full. kekeke.

You have to read this fanaccount from Taz!

[KOREA] 110826 2NE1 NOLZA Concert -- Days One & Two - YGLadies

V Neh. They didn't performed Love Is Ouch, I'm Busy and Try To Follow Me, :tears:

Guest dragon-rider

FANACCOUNT

Nolza Concert : A Flood of Flying White Cards!

I don’t how exactly know how to describe the concert.

The GIRLS were HOT and BEAUTIFUL!

~Minzy showed us that she is sexy and fierce when it comes to dancing. *BOW* Best ‘94 er ever.

~CL showed us her strong charisma and amazing rapping skills. A Leader Indeed.

~Dara proved to us that she is part of 2ne1! A total PERFORMER.

~Bom showed us her sexy legs and angelic voice SHE LOOKS DAMN GORGEOUS.

The 4 Girls were funny during interaction with fans!

Back up dancers were fiery also! SEXY JIHYE & CRAZY GIRLS AND KWON TWINS!

Costumes were so futuristic! Colorful and Out of this world!

Suprise performances from Bommie’s Unnie and Taeyang were also AMAZING!

I really hated how immature fangirls ruined the concert! UGH! They were like pushing me here, pushing me there, shouting in front of my ear, OMG can you please Calm yo t*ts??! I wish I was not in a Clover Zone or any standing Zone next time I’m watching a 2ne1 concert!

But nonetheless, THE CONCERT WAS EPIC! even though most of the time I’m watching the Live Screen because I can’t see anything! * Since I’m small and Tall guys were in front of me* This Concert is a must see by everybody! I hope The DVD will be released around 3 months or less

Congratulations 2ne1 for a job well done!

I managed to take some pictures and videos even though its not allowed ) LOL!

I LOVE YOU 2ne1! and it was nice saying NOLJA together with you guys!

credit: http://nextlevelbj.tumblr.com

DARA- A Shot A Day 110828

daraashotaday0828111.jpg

Source: ashotaday.co.kr

PS: GD spotted at Nolcon:

dragonrk.jpg

Credit as tagged via officialdaragon@twitter

I really hope 2NE1 will perform Love is ouch tonight. I'm dying for that song's live performance. Please please :tears:

Guest sjaikb

D-3 Song Lineup

Fire

Cant Nobody

Lets Go Party

I Dont Care

Please Dont Go

Kiss

You and I

Dont Cry

CL solo stage

Minzy solo stage

GG feat Bom Having an Affair

Park Myung Soo solo stage

It Hurts

Lonely

In The Club

Pretty Boy

Don't Stop The Music

Clap Your Hands

Hate You

I Am The Best

Ugly

Stay Together

Go Away

Cr: WeLoveDara@twitter

Guest cristina0422

PP11082800024.JPG

PP11082800023.JPG

ax7oohmceaatrif.jpg

pp11082800021.jpg

pp11082800022.jpg

pp11082800025.jpg

pp11082800026.jpg

pp11082800028.jpg

credit: SPN

D-3 of NOLCON (August 28, 2011)

1st song "FIRE"

2nd song "Can't Nobody Remix"

Talk 1 (2NE1)

3rd song "Let's Go Party"

4th song "I Don't Care"

5th song "Please Don't Go"

6th song "Kiss" (Dara Solo Stage) with CL

7th song "You and I" (Bom Solo Stage) with Park Go Eun playing Cello

8th song "Don't Cry" (Bom Solo Stage)

Talk 2 (Bom and Dara)

9th song "Marvin's Room" by Jojo (CL Solo Stage)

10th song "Did It On Them" by Nicki Minaj (CL Solo Stage) + rap her part on "The Leaders"

11th song "Look Only At Me" (Minzy Solo Stage)

* Park Myung Soo and G-Dragon with Bom "I Cheated" (Special Guest)

Talk 3 (Park Myung Soo and G-Dragon)

* Park Myung Soo solo stage (Special Guest)

12th song "It Hurts"

13th song "Lonely"

14th song "In The Club"

Intermission - Dara, Bom, CL and Minzy's Crazy Story + Pre-Debut Vids + Will.I.Am + Achievements + Debut

15th song "Pretty Boy"

16th song "Don't Stop The Music"

17th song "Clap Your Hands"

18th song "Hate You"

Intermission - Parodies in Youtube + clips from The Party

19th song "I Am The Best"

Talk 4 (2NE1 Aegyo Battle)

20th song "Ugly"

21st song "Stay Together"

22nd song "Go Away"

2NE1 Thanking Everyone

23rd song "Can't Nobody"

~ END ~

Live Updates via WeLoveDara

No Naeng Myun served. Felt disappointed but overall it seems an amazing concert. I can see happy face from blackjacks who watched. Congrats 2NE1! Job well done. I hope I can see you in the next 2NE1 concert. I promise I will ditch everything now for that. kekeke.

SPOTTED: T.O.P, Taeyang, Teddy, Kush, Gummy, Hwangssabu, Jae, Dara's mom and sister Durami, Bom's parents

Guest dragon-rider

All of the four girls burst in to tears at the end of the concert. CL was stepping backward and trying to hide her tears but she couldn't. The concert is so epic and memorable. The long 2 years are absolutely worth waiting for all Blackjacks.

110828 DARA's me2day update

21dara131453732634539.jpg

[TRANS][ME2DAY UPDATE 3] 2NE1's first concert.. 2011 NolCon has ended! *clap*clap*clap*... I'm very... happy ^_^ Thank you... This is a monent that I will never forget as long as I live T.T I love you~!!! Let's all play together more in the future!!!

Credit: welovedara@twitter

Guest skylovetop

congrats to 2ne1 for their successful concert so happy

but sad that they did not sing my favorite song LOVE IS OUCH its really OUCH huhuhu

any celebrities went to watch NOLZA concert?

i have searched that only the YG fam attended the concert

was expecting a lot of artists/idols will watch the concert since

some of them are huge 2ne1 fan or the members

they didn't show support :( to our 2ne1

edit...

heard Lee Hyori went to watch the concert

can someone confirm this? :rolleyes:

Guest cristina0422

^ I don't know if it's true. I've been hearing that since D-1 until the last day of the concert. i doubt if she'll attend the 3-day concert.

Hi! Just what I promised before I went on hiatus.

2NE1's SCHEDULE

I'll try to update the 2NE1tv thread before I go to La la la land... Updated! :)

CL Freestyle Rap on "Did it on them"

What you didn’t know CL is the business?!

Eating off your plate.

Make you pinkberryes do the dishes!

Skinny little sticks.

Now bop like a throw back.

On your knees pinkberry.

See the ring?

Kiss it!

Oh oh oh!

She got a big ol’ head.

Refer to me,while she see the color red.

Pop the bubble out your gum on my lipstick.

Now cheer for the real leaders.

Dismissed!

I am the baddest in the game

One and only baddest female

best in the game

I am the best in the game

One and only baddest female

I am the best in the game

lyrics credit: Atikah Laman + missguidedme@YT + JYL

a41lox.jpg

ax8i7xciaeedfp.jpg

credit as tagged

Guest cristina0422

[WELOVEDARA FAN ACCOUNT] Part 1:

Hey guys! Wow! 2NE1's 1st Live Concert, NOLZA was just amazing! I don't even know where to begin or how to start this fan account. My mind is still going in circles. To be honest, NOLZA isn't just about attending a concert of your favorite idol group, NOLZA is an experience. It is a journey. Its about meeting a lot of new friends, meeting fellow blackjacks, making friends, listening and watching your idols singing and baring their hearts out on stage for their fans and an entire NOLZA experience.

I don't know how this fan account will go but I'll just type as I think of stuff. I find that the best fan accounts are those made at the height of one's emotions and when one's mind is still in a happy jumbled mess.

I was planning to watch all three days of the concert but because of school, I wasn't able to watch the very first day. I was a little sad but I just decided to get over it and prepare myself for Day 2 and 3. Right after my exams, I hopped on a plane for Seoul. I arrived and headed straight to the hotel. Mind you, at this point I have been awake for around 48 hours already. I was studying for my Midterms the previous night and boarded a plane right away for Seoul. Due to my excitement, I wasn't able to sleep on the plane.

When I got to the hotel, my friend then started telling me about her first day experience for NOLZA. I was so excited and pumped up hearing what she had to say. I didn't want a lot of details because I honestly wanted to be surprised. I wanted to live NOLZA! After talking for a while, we decided to pack some WeLoveDara goodies to be given to Oh My Goddess for the fans. We packed some chocolates and other stuff. Right after that, we got ready and headed straight to the concert venue.

There, we immediately saw @OMG_SANDAR (The Admin of Oh My Goddess), @DCmyminzy and @DC2NE1. They were preparing some gifts for the girls. They gave the girls personalized shoes. They were beautiful. Each shoe was hand painted with images of the girls' idols. Dara had Uhm Jung Hwa, Bom had Beyonce and I am not sure for CL and Minzy. The people from Oh My Goddess and DC 2NE1 Gallery (DC Family) are very very very nice people. We greeted them and we helped them out a little.

We then proceeded to the area where Oh My Goddess was giving away their hand fans and we helped setting up Dara's tarpaulin and started giving out hand fans to people as well as chocolates. There were a lottttt of people. In front of us, the people from theBOM were also giving out hand fans. They are all really nice people too! I swear, I could go on and on about how nice Korean Blackjacks are but I will save that for another post. We all had quite an adventure together.

After a while, I decided to leave and go around the concert area. I was so excited and my blood was really really pumping. It all looked like heaven to me! 2NE1 goodies and booths were everywhere. I wanted to go near the Rice Wreaths but I couldn't because all the wreaths were placed at the artist entrance and guards were already there. They wouldn't let people go near. So I just decided to go to the main entrance of the concert venue. However, I was really really really happy on the 3rd day because we went to the concert venue really early because the people from DC 2NE1 Gallery called us to say that they were going to give gifts early and if we wanted to give gifts, we should join them. So I took pictures of all the Rice Wreaths I could find there while we waited for 2NE1's staff to come out in order to get our gifts. We were just standing outside with all the gifts. We gave Dara the blanket, a glow in the dark WeLoveDara shirt, chocolates and a watch. There were also gifts for Bom, CL and Minzy. The staff came out and they brought all the gifts inside. We were there at around 1:00PM and the girls were already inside for their last rehearsal.

The front had a really big crown and at the back was a huge huge hugeeee tarpaulin of all the girls for NOLZA. In front of the entrance, there was also a huge screen that showed various clips of the girls. It showed them during an interview, it also showed their MV's, BigBang's clips for Nikon, Dara's Etude commercials, 2NE1's clips for Nikon as well as the different contest entries for "Lonely" and "I Am The Best" Dance Contest. It was playing on a loop. It really pumped up all the people that were there. Below the big screen were the standees for the girls. They were all in their "I Am The Best" get up. You know what was so funny? Bom, CL and Minzy were all in fierce poses while Dara was being her dorky self. Her standee was pretty funny. Right in front of the standees, on the opposite side, was a display of all the Official NOLZA goodies. I swear, I wanted to steal all the goodies from that display case.

After that, I decided to visit each and every booth just to look around. They had the Goodies Booth (where you can buy the goodies), then there's the Nikon Booth (where they gave away the free plastic folders), the Etude Booth (where it was decorated like Dara heaven), there was a face painting booth, a cotton candy booth, a Look Booth and a G-Market booth. The G-Market booth also had standees of all the girls from their "Lonely" concept. They all looked really really really pretty there.

After taking a few pictures, I met up with my companions again and we all decided to buy more concert goodies. Mind you, this time I came prepared!!! I brought a huge huge huge bag so that I can put all my concert goodies in. I decided to get lots of goodies for SlaveTranslator and Phail Admin. Also, I decided to get goodies for another WeLoveDara giveaway. So please wait up for it.

I was lucky because during the 2nd day, a lot of the concert goodies was still available. I was able to get all the concert goodies (except the really expensive bags). Later on, the shirts slowly sold out (Dara, Bom and CL) as well as the hand cheering banner thinggies.

I dragged my huge huge huge bag to the area where you can leave stuff and left it all there. I was going to be in the mosh pit and I honestly didn't want to be bringing such a huge bag with me. I did that during YG Family Concert and it wasn't a good experience. :)

Part 2 of Fan Account will deal with the concert!

[WELOVEDARA FAN ACCOUNT] Part 2:

It was getting a little late and the staff were already asking the people to line up. The tickets for those who were going to the mosh pit had numbers in them. We lined up according to the zone and the numbers. It was pretty organized. It was all so overwhelming. So many fans from all walks of life and with different biases all coming together to cheer not just for their bias but for 2NE1 as a whole. It was very overwhelming. After a while, the staff let everyone in the concert venue. By this time, my heart was pumping really fast. I was so so so excited. I mean, this was 2NE1's first ever concert!!! I would share the experience with them... I was hyperventilating really... I was chanting.. "Dara! Dara! Dara! Dara!" Of course, I did that silently or else the people around me would think I was crazy.

Let me tell you, SECURITY WAS REALLY REALLY STRICT. When I watched YG Family Concert, they allowed cameras inside but they didn't allow people to take fancams or photos with it. But this time around, they would really search and search inside your bags and not allow cameras in. Like they literally went through every single thing inside your bag. They even opened my small pouch. Maybe they thought, "Hey, this person looks like a crazy Dara fan. Let's search her bag really well!" LOL! I was wearing the glow in the dark WeLoveDara shirt and I had Dara tattoos all over my face. I was also bringing a Dara banner and a Dara lightstick. Maybe I really did look like a crazy fan. LOL! I was so excited. I was high on caffeine and at this point, I haven't slept for 60 hours! I was so darn excited! Sleep couldn't pull me down! Its NOLZA time!!!

We entered the mosh pit and I ran straight to the side. In mosh pits, its best to stand at the sides so that you won't get crushed and at the same time you won't be covered by taller people. Security wouldn't allow me because they wanted people to go to the middle first... I just put on my "foreigner cannot understand Korean" face and pretended to not understand his hand gestures. I stuck to the side and just put on a dumb face. He just left me alone after that. Hehehe! I think he was also intimidated by the fact that I was a foreigner. And I was also with @MamaWowa who was saying that her back hurt and that Ahjummas should be able to stay at the side so that she can lean her back. Smart Ahjumma!

So we were just there standing and waiting while fighting for our space. It was a warzone in that mosh pit. We all wanted a good view and we were protecting our "space"! We all wanted some space to move around and dance. There I was in the mosh pit, taking a few pictures of the stage and my Dara lightstick. I was soooo prepared. I was sooo prepared to scream my heart out. The screens at the side were showing various videos of the girls from behind the scenes interviews, MV's, commercials and stuff. We were all just patiently waiting for all the lights to dim. Then the lights started to dim... I think all the fans had the same thinking at that time... "THE LIGHTS ARE DOWN, LET'S ALL GO CRAZY!!!" So with nothing happening, we all started screaming and raising our lightsticks in the air and waving and pumping it like we just didn't care! Hehehe! I was screaming my heart out!!! I was sooo pumped for the concert to start...

Oh wait! I forgot something.. You know what was so cute? 2NE1's concert had this "couple" area. Husbands and wives, boyfriends and girlfriends, etc. would stay there and the camera would focus on them. The crowd would start chanting for them to kiss and most of the time they did!!! It was really really really cute! It was so cute seeing the reactions of the couples. Some of them were so game to kiss while others were sooo shy. It was priceless seeing their reactions when the camera would focus on them and just stay there until they kiss. Some did X's with their hands to signify that "No, we aren't a couple!" They did it to almost everyone young and old. They even focused the cameras to some "old" husbands and wives. It was sooo cute! The crowd would cheer, chant, tease and laugh. It was so cute. Such a good way to pump up the crowd.

So the lights dimmed and NOLZA was ready to start...

[WELOVEDARA FAN ACCOUNT] Part 3:

At this point I was honestly going crazy. I was screaming and screaming.. "DARA!!! DARA!!!! DARA!!!! SANDARABAKKKK I LOVE YOU!!!! SARANGHAE!!!" To those who don't know it yet, I am a huge huge huge Dara fan. Although, I must say, my twitter account gave that away already. LOL!

NOLZA started with an introductory video. In the video, there was fog and a spotlight from the back and the girls were walking slowly towards the camera, only their silhouettes showing. I mean, it was all so crazy... It was just a video showing the girls walking slowly towards the camera and I and many other people were going out of their minds already. We were all screaming our hearts out! Then, the video showed the girls in a club. They were dancing and having the time of their lives. I think the video reflected the scene in the mosh pit. We were all waving our hands up in the air with all our lightsticks and jumping up and down. Green laser lights were flashing everywhere blinding almost everyone. It was really a huge club scene. Then, the curtains fell revealing a huge NOLZA sign with a huge huge huge balloon of an Ace and a Queen. It resembled 2NE1's lightstick. Music still went on and on pumping up the entire crowd.. And then finally the girls were revealed! Ahhh! The feeling is totally different! I mean, this was 2NE1's first ever concert. The girls went all out! Lights and fireworks were everywhere and there they were... 2NE1 IN THE FLESH!! My heart stopped when I saw Dara... Gah! I wanted to cry!

To those who followed me, I was going crazy looking at them and tweeting at the same time. I honestly can no longer remember the line-up of songs. I'm pretty sure I tweeted the entire line-up and most of what I saw so I'll just talk about the most memorable ones. Or at least the ones I can remember for now.

Dara was freaking gorgeous!!! They all were to be honest but my eyes were just glued to Dara. It just wouldn't leave her! I was staring and staring and staring and screaming out her name the entire time. I wasn't even paying attention much to the song. I was just staring at her and tweeting at the same time. I had no sleep, I was really tired but pumped up with energy at the same time and I was mesmerized. Like seriously. She was glowing and shining so bright! She looked so happy! Really really really happy. She has wanted a 2NE1 solo concert for so long and it was finally happening. That happiness was written all over her face. I couldn't take my eyes off her. Amazing! Her voice was loud and very clear. She was so amazing!!! Wait, have I said "amazing" so many times already? Well, I can't help it!!! She is... Totally totally amazing!

During the performance, I looked around a little just to see if I could find any other YG Family people or celebrities. I was really near the sound booth so I was hoping that I could spot just a few of them. To my surprise, Papa YG was standing right behind me. He was on his way to the sound booth. I swear, he is one dedicated President! He was there THE ENTIRE TIME! He was literally manning the sound booth. He smiled while the girls were performing like a proud Papa and would usually laugh at Dara's crazy antics on stage. It was a beautiful sight to watch. Master Hwangssabu also passed by our backs once in a while as well as Jinu and DJ Murf. If there were others, I can't really remember anymore. T_T

After a few songs, Dara and Bom decided to leave the stage, the maknaes were left behind and I knew that it was going to be for Please Don't Go. They were so cute. They had their arms around each other's shoulders and they were like.. "We are a team!" So cute. They performed "Please Don't Go" pumping up the entire crowd.

AFTER THAT WAS KISS!!! WAAAAA!!! THE LIGHTS DIMMED AND WHEN THE FIRST BEATS OF KISS STARTED I WAS JUMPING UP AND DOWN GOING OUT OF MY MIND. THE GIRL IN FRONT OF ME COVERED HER EARS COZ I WAS GOING CRAZY!!! THE HUGE SCREEN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STAGE OPENED AND DARA APPEARED! THE SPOTLIGHT WAS ON HER AND SHE HAD HER HANDS RAISED UP LIKE THE SUPER SEXY BOSS THAT SHE WAS. HER VOICE WAS STRONG AND SHE WAS VERY VERY VERY CONFIDENT. SHE WAS SO SEXY AND SO BAD richard simmons! LIKE SERIOUSLY! SHE WAS MOVING THAT SEXY BUT SKINNY BODY OF HERS. THE SCREEN THEN CLOSED THEN IT SHOWED LIKE A VIDEO OF DARA'S LIPS KISSING THE SCREEN AND LEAVING KISS PRINTS AND STUFF. IT WAS SO HOT! DARA'S STAGE WAS HOT. SHE HAD HER HAIR UP AND SHE WAS WEARING THIS RED VEST WITH SILVER SPIKES. SHE WAS ALSO WEARING RED SHINY LEATHER PANTS. SO HOT! HER EYES WERE SO FIERCE AND SHE WAS SO CONFIDENT. "I JUST WANNA KISS!!! I NEVER WANNA MISS...!!! WAAAAA!!! SO HOT DARA-YAH!!! FROM THE MAIN STAGE SHE WENT TO THE FRONT WHILE SINGING. HER EYES WERE SO FIERCE! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! I WAS SCREAMING AND SCREAMING AND SCREAMING HER NAME. I MEAN, I KNEW SHE COULDN'T HEAR ME BUT SOMEHOW MY SEMI-SANE MIND STILL WANTED FOR MY MOUTH TO SCREAM "DARA!!! DARA!!! DARA!!!" AFTER THAT, THE DANCERS LEFT AND SHE WAS LEFT ALONE ON THE STAGE. SHE THEN SCREAMED CL'S NAME AND CL CAME OUT WEARING ALL BLACK LEATHER WITH SPIKES AND RAPPED HER PART. SHE WAS AWESOME TOO! I LOVE IT WHEN CL RAPS. THEN OUT CAME DEUKKIE!!! TO THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW, HE IS ONE OF THE KWON TWINS. VERY VERY VERY HANDSOME. THEY BOTH DANCED TOGETHER AND DEUKKIE GRABBED DARA. HE ATTEMPTED TO KISS HER BUT DARA PUSHED HIM AWAY. THEY GOT PRETTY CLOSE. DEUKKIE WENT TOPLESS THE FIRST STAGE BUT NO LONGER DID THAT DURING THE 2ND AND THE 3RD. MAYBE DARA'S HOTNESS AND HIS HOTNESS WERE TOO MUCH. HIM TAKING HIS SHIRT OFF WOULD BRING EVERYTHING TO A BOIL! I WAS LIKE.. "I WANT IT TO BOIL! PLEASE BOIL! PLEASE BOIL!" BUT NOOOO! DEUKKIE NO LONGER TOOK OFF HIS SHIRT. ALL THE DANCERS APPEARED AND THEY ALL HAD A DANCE BREAK. DARA SANG AND DANCED AT THE SAME TIME. THEN, DARA LOOKED AT DEUKKIE, TOOK OUT A RED LIPSTICK AND PUT IT ON HER LIPS... SHE THEN GRABBED HIM AND THEY KISSED (FAKE KISS OF COURSE) AND THE LIGHTS WENT OUT! WAAAA!!! SO SO SO FREAKING HOT!!!

I WAS SPAZZING THE ENTIRE TIME! I WAS LIKE... WOW DARA-YAH! YOU ACT ALL CRAZY IN 2NE1TV AND YOU ARE SO NICE AND SWEET IN REAL LIFE BUT THAT WAS FREAKING HOT! Dara and Deukkie were so hot together. I love love love the Kiss stage. But for some freaking reason, security was so tight during Kiss. Maybe it was because Deukkie went topless? Hehehe! I don't know. All the Men In Black just popped out during Kiss. Evil evil evil people. Just kidding!

Part 4: Rest of the concert. Sorry, I'm so sleepy right now. Please forgive me! ^_^ I'll add more when I wake up! I promise! Annyeong!

[WELOVEDARA FAN ACCOUNT] Part 4: Park Bom's Solo Stage

The lights dimmed and then the huge screen in the middle of the stage started showing stars (or was it the galaxy, I'm not sure!) and then this girl in a black glittery dress started playing the cello. It was Park Bom's sister! She played beautifully! Like really... She is really really good. She played an introduction to Park Bom's solo stage. While she was playing, the screen flashed some words (which I couldn't decipher) and then "Park Bom" came out. :) Of course the crowd went wild! While Bom's sister was playing the cello, pictures of Bom and her sister were being shown on the screen. :) They were just new pictures though. No baby pictures or anything (Though I'm not sure, I was really really distracted). And then, the stage slowly turned around. At this point, the crowd was going wild. :) The lights on the stage were pink and then out comes Bommie in a white wedding dress! Wow! I must say, Bommie looked G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S (Did I spell that right?) in that wedding dress! Like absolutely beautiful!!! So so so beautiful! :) She was sitting on the stairs and then slowly stood up to sing "You & I" Seriously, she was so so so gorgeous! (Oh wait, did I say that again?) Everything looked perfect for Bommie's solo stage. Her sister was playing the Cello for her, she was in a white wedding dress which showed off her killer killer legs, the background was glittering stars and the lighting was beautiful. :) Park Bom's voice during the 2nd night was beautiful too! Like truly truly truly truly beautiful! They said that Bommie's voice was a little hoarse on the 1st night but on the 2nd, her voice was just absolutely perfection. I mean imagine this... Lights dimmed, aircon blaring, spotlight on Bommie with a white wedding dress showing off her killer legs, background with glittering lights, and her sister in this like vine semi-cage illuminated by orange/reddish light and playing the cello. It was beautiful.

Bommie, then sat on a swing and then the swing was swayed all around the stage. It went up and down and then stopped in the middle of the stage way high up. The entire venue was dimmed and the spotlight was just on her way up there on the swing. It was very beautiful. She looked amazing and her voice was on point. BEST EVER! L

After "You & I", Bommie was smiling and she introduced her sister. She was like, "Everyone, this is my unnie!" Bommie's sister is really pretty! Like so beautiful too and very talented. She was a little shy. Bommie said, "Say hi to everyone!" And her sister was like, "Hi!" After that, her sister left. And then, Bommie took off her veil and sang "Don't Cry"! She was now accompanied by dancers and the stage was more fun. She was bouncing up and down the stage and smiling and waving to everyone.

After her stage, Dara came out again chanting, "Park Bom jjang! Park Bom jjang!"

Then it was like a Park Sisters Emcee stage! Yay!! I love it when Bom and Dara are together. They are just so much fun! Dara was saying that Bom's stage was beautiful and that she wished that she could perform one day with Thunder on stage. She was chanting and looking for "Gaettong-ah! Gaettong-ah!" I wasn't sure if Thunder was watching or not. Dara said that she wished she could perform with Thunder. After that, Bom and Dara were being all cute talking about boyfriends and stuff. I couldn't really understand a lot but they were being all giddy and cute! :)

Part 5 next: CL's solo stage!

[WELOVEDARA FAN ACCOUNT] Part 5

After Bom's solo stage was CL's. I am pretty sure by now we have all seen fancams of her stage. Let me tell you, CL blew my mind away. She was so so so good. Amazing really! Her stage was really simple but CL really has this uncanny ability to just stand on stage without even moving and all eyes would be drawn to her. YOU CANNOT SPELL S-W-A-G-G-A without CL! Hahaha... 2NE1's leader has so much swag and charisma that its mind-blowing. As a performer, CL always always always brings on her A-game.

The lights dimmed and the back of the stage opened. :) There was this spotlight from the back and CL slowly entered. Because of this only has silhouette was shown. She was just wearing this white long-sleeved polo and I think a black jumpsuit. It was very very very sexy! I like the simplicity of it all. In fact, CL's stage was very simple. In the first part, all she had was a microphone and a stand. But to be honest, CL only needs that. I bow down and give props to CL as a performer. All she has to do is stand there and you honestly get mesmerized. She has this uncanny ability to draw you in. Very very very charismatic and powerful. CL is a total performer.

I'm sure that by now you already know that she sang an english song. The fancams showed it all. It was beautiful really. The entire area was dimmed and only a spotlight was on CL and there was this wind fanning her face. It was simple and beautiful. Mad respect for CL as a performer. CL was very sexy without even trying to be.

After her first song, the lights blacked out and then when it came back on, CL changed into a vest and dancers came out. If CL the singer was amazing, CL the freaky and hard rapper was mind-blowing! As much as I like CL's singing, her rap just totally kills it! She has so so so so so much swagger and is soooo bad-richard simmons. Her rap was sooooo bad-richard simmons. Like really. She strutted her way down that stage like there was no tomorrow. Man, that girl can STRUTTTT!!! Her moves were on point and very clean. Gah! CL, mad respect for you as a performer! Just amazing amazing amazing!

After her rap, the lights dimmed again and only white light was shown on stage. CL started rapping her part for The Leaders. At this point, I thought she was going to perform the whole song but she just rapped it without any music. I'm pretty sure you saw the fancams by now. It was a fitting ending to be honest. She ended with.. "And I'm CL the one and only baddest female" and then she went down.

The stage was very very very fitting for 2NE1's leader. So much swag. So much charisma. So powerful. That's our baddest female!

[WELOVEDARA FAN ACCOUNT] Part 6

Next up was Minzy's solo stage. Can I just scream beforehand that "I LOVE YOU MAKNAE!!!" Yay, I finally got that out of my system.

I'm pretty sure that by now you also know that she sang and danced to Taeyang's "Only Look At Me." Out of all the 2NE1 girls, it was really really fitting for Minzy to do this. Although, to be honest, I wished she did something else but truly, Minzy does fits Taeyang's style. She pulled off the song like it was her own. Out of all the 2NE1 girls, Minzy was truly the most consistent voice-wise and dancing-wise. Such an energetic maknae.

I honestly can't say much except that Minzy did really really really well. She followed YB's moves almost to a tee. During the 2nd day, I already knew that YB was going to perform with Minzy. So YB came out and sang a little with her and dancing too. I swear, they are sooooo cute together. If it wasn't weird-ish to ship them I would! Like really really really adorable. You could tell that Minzy adores and is a Taeyang fan-girl! She was so cute up on stage. YB was cute too being an "oppa" and praising Minzy. Taeyang then started talking about their dance battle. Minzy was very cute and shy at first because I think she was saying that she couldn't compare to YB but they still did anyways. As we all know, Taeyang is a really really really good dancer. Mad props to him but for some reason (or maybe because I am biased) Minzy's moves were something else. She really is a dancing killing machine. Her moves were sharp and you could tell that she really really really wanted to do well. Their stage was beautiful to watch. Sorry YB but I have to honestly say that Minzy beat you in that battle. Call me biased but I was so mesmerized by Minzy.

After Minzy's solo stage. Taeyang did his solo.

[WELOVEDARA FAN ACCOUNT] Part 7

After their solo stages, the girls came back with their group songs. For the life of me I can no longer remember the sequence. I did live updates so please refer to that or maybe somebody already placed the set list so its ok. I've said time and time again when the group comes out my eyes stay glued to Dara. For some reason its automatic. Its almost like I can't see anything else.

I think after that was "It Hurts", "Lonely" and "In the Club". The girls came out and sat on this make-shift tiered stages. They were all just sitting there. Dara was so gorgeous. I love her outfit. She looked so serene and whenever her part came up and the camera would focus on her, I felt like tearing up. That girl can deliver emotions really well. It was so beautiful to watch. Despite having short lines, her delivery was fantastic. Her voice was clear, loud and it delivered emotions really well. She knew when to make it soft to add in the desired effect. I loved her clothes. It was this wrap around dress and she had on these really sexy looking stocking/leggings. It was really nice.

And then they sang "In The Club". That song will always be in one of my top 2NE1 songs. I love it. Dara looked so fierce. She has this uncanny ability to control her eyes that just zooms right at you. Her eyes hold all the fierceness in the world. Her moves were really sexy too. I loved her voice in "In the Club"! It was on point and very clear and loud. It was so beautiful to hear. I have always held that Dara's part are one of the hardest to sing in 2NE1's songs. Brrr! Just remembering it still gives me chills.

After that, the girls did all their different songs. I think the crowd got sooo hyped up during UGLY. We started jumping up and down and going crazy! "UGLY" is such a crazy song. The crowd went crazy pumping up their lightsticks in the air and jumping around and jamming to the song. The crowd went wildddd....

There was a part when the girls did aegyo. Well, Dara claims that she can't do aegyo at all so she put CL, Bom and Minzy on the spot! LMAO! She kept on asking the crowd to cheer each girls name and for them to do aegyo. It was really cute. CL, Bom and Minzy all did aegyo. It was really cute and funny.

Then, the girls said goodbye to the crowd. We all started chanting, "encore!" "encore!" "encore!". When that didn't work, we all started chanting "Go Nolza!" "Go Nolza!" "Go Nolza!"

The girls came back with Stay Together and went around the entire venue. It was really nice of them. Bom and Dara were together on one side and Minzy and CL were on the other side. They greeted and high-fived with the audience. And the audience was literally throwing themselves at them. At this point, I wanted to develop super powers and just fly to the areas were Dara was. I really really really just wanted to greet her during one of the most important days of her life. Gahhh!!! But alas, God didn't give me that gift so I was stuck in the mosh pit screaming my heart out for her. Although she didn't hear me, I wish that she could just feel all the love around her. Gah!!! "Sandara Park I love you!"

After Stay Together was "Go Away!" The crowd went crazy again! We just jumped and jumped and jumped and jumped! We were pumping our fists in the air and waving our lightsticks proudly! It was an amazing feeling! One blackjack community! Very poignant. Confetti blasted from everywhere and the entire mosh pit got rained with confetti. THERE WAS SOOOOO MUCH CONFETTI! I could barely see anything. It was a truly wonderful experience. The girls bowed and all said goodbye. The lights dimmed and the concert was over.

[WELOVEDARA FAN ACCOUNT] Part 8

This part will be a special shoutout to all the wonderful KBlackjacks we met during NOLZA! I swear, I have never met so many dedicated and united fans in my life. DC Family are such A-M-A-Z-I-N-G fans! They are all so united and very supportive of ALL the girls despite having different biases. Hats off to all of you!

After the concert, we went outside and met up with KBlackJacks. They were all part of DC Family. I was able to meet the wonderful people of Oh My Goddess, Kong Minzy, LeeChaelin and CL-Story. They are all part of DC Family. I already met some people from theBOM earlier. They are all really really really awesome people. I brought some shirts and dried mangoes with me from the Philippines and I gave it to them. It was a little difficult because only a few could speak english but they were all really really really nice. I was honestly overwhelmed. Despite having different biases, they were all so nice and sweet with one another. They were truly one family. They were laughing and playing around and showing each other their fan-taken pictures and videos. It was a little awkward at first because it was the first time for me to meet so many of them but they were really nice and they were able to melt the ice right away.

We invited them out to dinner. There was like around 20-25 of us. We all rode in like 6 different taxis and some had cars with them. There was so many of us. They all brought us to this area near the concert venue filled with restaurants. There, we settled down in like 3 different tables. In our table was us, @OMG_SANDAR, @DC2NE1_TRANSLAT, @DC2NE1 and @DCpinkMIC. They are all really really really really nice people. So overwhelming. I think I have used "nice" and "overwhelming" so many times but truly that was the feeling. I have never seen such a united and welcoming group of fans in my life. They were genuinely worried for us. Even before we met up, they would call us up because they were worried about what we were up to in Seoul. Such a nice bunch of people really.

So we ate dinner and after that, they invited us to bond over some drinks. To be honest, at this point I was really really really tired. This was Saturday night and the last time my head actually touched a bed was Thursday at 8:00AM!!! I haven't slept for that long! However, I didn't want the experience to end so we transferred to another place. There, we bonded over drinks! I swear, they are soooo much fun! We were laughing and teasing each other all night.

UNKNOWN TO US, @DC2NE1 SENT A ME2DAY TO DARA TELLING HER THAT DC FAMILY WAS OUT WITH WELOVEDARA AND FANS FROM THE PHILIPPINES. AND DARA REPLIED!!!! VIA ME2DAY, DARA SENT HER A MESSAGE TO THANK US FOR ALL THE RICE WREATHS AND FOR COMING TO THE CONCERT. @DC2NE1 THEN TOLD US ABOUT IT AND I THINK I STARTED SCREAMING INSIDE THE PLACE WHERE WE WERE AT. I MEAN, I DIDN'T EVEN ASK ANY OF THEM TO SEND A MESSAGE TO DARA BUT THEY DID IT WILLINGLY. THEY WERE AS HAPPY TO BE WITH US AS WE WERE TO BE WITH THEM. I WAS GOING CRAZY AT THIS POINT. I MEAN, DARA GAVE A MESSAGE INTENDED FOR US. I THINK I WAS JUMPING UP AND DOWN AND WAS READY TO TEAR UP. NOT TO BE UNDONE, @DCGGAE_ SENT ANOTHER ME2DAY TO DARA TELLING HER TO GIVE WELOVEDARA A MESSAGE BECAUSE WE WERE ALL OUT. AND DARA STILL REPLIED!!! DARA SAID, "PLEASE TELL THEM, I LOVE YOU MORE MORE!" I THINK AT THIS POINT I WAS GOING CRAZY ALREADY. I HONESTLY DIDN'T EXPECT THEM TO TELL DARA THAT WE WERE GOING OUT AND I HONESTLY DIDN'T EXPECT FOR DARA TO REPLY. MY HEART WAS READY TO BURST AND I REALLY REALLY WANTED TO CELEBRATE!!!

I was so ready to party! I joined in their drinking games and everything was so cute. Whenever it was someone's turn to drink and they had a bias, the people of DC Family would start saying... "That's all you can drink? Come on!!! Dara fans are amazing! Dara fan! Dara fan! More more more!" They would start chanting this whenever it was someone else's turn to drink. "Gong Minzy! Gong Minzy! Gong Minzy jjang!" Hahaha! It was really funny at that time.

Don't worry. We all drank responsibly. It wasn't about drinking really. It was about bonding together as an international community who loves the girls dearly. It was very heartwarming. ^_^ At some point, I honestly couldn't take it anymore. I was so tired so we excused ourselves. We exchanged thanks and some of them event brought us to take a taxi. Such really really really sweet girls! Really really really sweet! We promised to see each other for the last day of the concert.

A special special special shoutout to all the people in DC Family. You guys are amazing and you made my whole fangirling trip worthwhile!!! Kudos! I love you guys!

source:

@WeLoveDara

Archived