►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest dragon-rider

unleddc.png

Source: 2NE1's facebook

I feel terrible that some contestants cheat in this competition. Now YG has to say sorry for the confusion though it's not their fault at all. <_< . Thank YG for clears it up and make it fair for all the contestants.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheating is for desperate people -_- smdh. 

2NE1 has really been giving some amazing performances lately and Ugly has really grown on me. I think it's another song that shows of there vocal ability, yet has a really expressive choreo that addicting in itself. Also love the mask they've been wearing it makes for some really stages. 

Guest dragon-rider

An update with translation

110816 DARA's me2day update

21dara131347565715116.jpg

옛날 옛적 합정동에 놀자 고등학교가 있었다!!! 평화롭던 어느날.. 놀자고등학교에 나타난 전학생이 있었으니~ 바로바로!!! 이채린 학생!!! 빠밤!!! 채린이는 매력이 철철 넘치고 공부도 잘하는 엄친딸이었던것이다!!! 그런 그녀를 시기한 학생이 있었으니..두둥 ㅋㅋㅋ

Once upon a time, in Hapjeongdong, there was Nolja High Schooll!!! It was a peaceful day… Then a transfer student appeared to Nolja High School~ Suddenly!!! Student Lee Chaerin!!! Ppabam!!! Lee Chaerin is a very charming “it girl” who also overflows with intelligence (T/N: 엄친딸 literally means “daughter of my mother’s friend,” which is slang for a girl who is perfect at everything.”)!!! And because of this, the other students befcame jealous… Dudung Ke ke ke

21dara131347761846935.jpg

인기짱 채린을 시기한 자칭 학교짱 달옹!!!ㅋㅋㅋ채린에게 빙을 뜯으려한다!!! “야! 너 오백원 내놔!!!ㅡㅡ+” 하지만… 하지만… 아동케~! 하는 채린…ㅠ.ㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Jealous of famuos Chaerin, Darong who calls herself number one!!! Tries to take away Chaerin’s money!!! “Ya! You, give me five hundred won!!! ㅡㅡ+” But… but… ChaeRin who acts~! Like “I don’t care”… ㅠ.ㅠ Ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke

Source: http://me2day.net/21dara

Translated by: BlackjackBelle@OhDara/ SlaveTranslator@WeLoveDara + DCQyd@Twitter

Adorable ChaeRa !! Are they doing a parody or a skit for Nolza Concert?? Omo omo omo I am excited!!

Guest hayakatsu

hey guys! i just wanted to share something i noticed when i watched the Hate You MV again today.

you know the part where after the monster guy exploded when they shot him and he was on the ground. right and bommie kicked him when he was down? well, it's actually dara not bommie and at the same time it's not dara but bommie who kicked him. they both kinda sorta kicked him.

check it out. it was dara who lifted her foot first. but then when the frame pans out, it was bommie. lol. i guess the animators overlooked that tiny little detail.

hateyou1.jpg

by the way, remember like a few weeks ago i told y'all about BACK-ON's Gori mentioning 2NE1 and featuring CL? yeah. i guess now we all know the connection since BACK-ON is under Avex's sublabel. no wonder teeda didn't reply my tweet. (he usually replies to his fans' tweets.) because back then YGEX was still a secret. lol. and i guess y'all already know the translated tweet about him wanting to do a featuring with CL. (thank you YGLadies for the translations.) lol. i really hope they feature her in one of their songs. it'll totally be awesome.

Guest dragon-rider

@Harunacamelia : I think like you too. We can even see the different color between her face and her neck.

Some fancams in the fan signing event

DC2NE1's Fancam part1

DC2NE1's Fancam part 2

welovesandara's Fancam

ohmygoddess' Fancam

theBom's Fancam

Cre: sjdmlshfo, park77410, welovesandara, 2NE1shuttle @YT

Fan tanken pics:

20998418.jpg

13690034.jpg

ba28a379b847faea6438db2.jpg

13135142962011081702050.jpg

96fdb24c1aa82e7d8b82a11.jpg

Credit as tagged

An adorable gif of CL from Incheon Korean Wave :wub: :http://cfile215.uf.daum.net/original/171941494E49472D1B939B

Cre: CL-story

Guest dragon-rider

110817 BOM's me2day update

eqshs.jpg

교복 봄~~ ㅋㅋ열심히 촬영중~~(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

"Uniform Bom~~ ke ke working hard on filming~~ (((o(*゚▽゚*)o))"

Translated by: GEE @ ygladies.com

Source: BOM's me2day

Guest myheart2urs

They all look great at the fan signing event. But did anyone noticed Minzy's hands. It's a bit tanned compared to her face, or that's really her skin tone.

Archived