Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lycille

whoa....2ne1 is the best.......

i love all of them esp. sandara.....

hope they do another concert in the PHilippines again....

btw...i just saw a mv of dara park...and its really awesome

credit to the one who made it...

My link

Guest Lila90
Guest myheart2urs

This be the first time I will see 2NE1 wear the same outfits in a music show, as shown in the pictures posted earlier.

Don't Stop the Music is at no. 5 in youtube, Ugly and Hate You are on the chart as well.

ytchart.jpg

ytcht.jpg

Congratz to 2NE1   :D The stage was very intense!  I must admit Ugly is one of those songs that I have to warm up to, but they really blew me away with their vocals tonight. Even Dara who struggles at times was really on point that it left a strong impression on me.  Hell even the encore was good! amazing comeback. 

Guest dragon-rider

I am so happy!! Today is just like a mini-concert of them. Their voice becomes better and better day by day.

CL, why is she so great *tears*. She totally swept my heart away. Why do I always sound like fanboy when I talk about her :wub: Btw, I hear she mention her beloved Teddy oppa during her winning speech :wub:

Congratz to 2NE1   :D The stage was very intense!  I must admit Ugly is one of those songs that I have to warm up to, but they really blew me away with their vocals tonight. Even Dara who struggles at times was really on point that it left a strong impression on me.  Hell even the encore was good! amazing comeback. 

At first I didn't love Ugly. I actually was obsessed with Hate You but now you can see me jammin' this song on my car and at my work. My co-worker thought I made up a song :lol:

Congratulations to our girls :wub:

Guest oh`retro

OMG, how awesome was today's M! Countdown?

It was like a private concert for us Blackjacks.

I can't believe our girls got to perform 3 full songs!

Hate You was awesome, still wish they can promote that instead.

Ugly is growing on me though.

Everyone was flawless in singing & dancing.

And they looked absolutely gorgeous!

I freakin' love CL's outfit, I want that skirt so bad.

Let's hope they keep up this winning streak. :)

Archived