►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest sjaikb

[2NE1tv Ep5] Teddy's Ugly making story will be revealed in 3hours! I'll capture ep5 for you who could not watch.

362276191.jpg

mariseosa.jpg

source: mariseosa + MnetKR @ twitter

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tabijoo

BIGTONE shows his support for 2NE1

'이번에 참여 못했지만.. 굿!! 화이팅!! Hopefully I'll get on the next one.. Brrrrrah~!!!'

bigtone01.jpg

'Billion Dollar Babiez'

bigtone02.jpg

cr: NY2SEOUL@twitter

via 빅핑크@bestiz

Guest dragon-rider

This is fun. I've aleady spotted two for each pic :P

110802 MnetKR: Spot the Difference: Dara & Bom

tumblr_lpasvqsE5O1qbhwtm.png

tumblrlpasy402ym1qbhwtm.png

tumblr_lpasyw3TI71qbhwtm.png

tumblrlpat12vde41qbhwtm.png

Source: MnetKR via ygladies@tumblr

Choreographer Jae Wook teased Dara by calling her body "pre-pubescent" :lol: . The filming process was fun but difficult because of complicated outfits and dangerous tools. Dara got tired by a super heavy hat, CL got stung by the spark and all of the girls found the masks annoyingly suffocating.

I think Jae was teasing Dara and saying she was sexy because she keeps on saying something about her pre-pubescent body. But in the end he said he was joking :lol:

I feel sorry for Dara on some part of their making the mv. She looks really tired.

This is fun. I've aleady spotted two for each pic :P

110802 MnetKR: Spot the Difference: Dara & Bom

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Source: MnetKR via ygladies@tumblr

OMG, this is sooooo easy :lol: Mnet can do better than that :lol:

Guest dragon-rider

Hi, this is my first time watching 2NE1TV.... I wonder where I can watch the season 1, any link? :)

I'm enjoying season 3...*quoted image*

You can find engsub videos on YGLadies but you must have at least 45 posts to download them. http://www.ygladies.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10764

[NEWS] Park Myungsoo will be performing 'Naengmyun' with Sandara Park at NOLZA

Gag man Park Myungsoo will be appearing as a special guest for 2NE1's concert.

On the 3rd, according to several media sources, Park Myungsoo will be making a special appearance at the Olympic Hall in Seoul Olympic Park for 2NE1's first solo concert that will be progressing from the 26th - 28th of August, and is even helping to organize the stages. Park Myungsoo will be appearing on the last day of the concert, the 28th.

Park Myungsoo will be performing 'I went wild' by GG with Park Bom and Big Bang's G-Dragon.

Park Myungsoo and G-Dragon had formed a team under the name of GG for the MBC 'Ininite Challenge - West Coast Line Highway Music Festival' that had broadcasted at the beginning of July, where they had revealed their upbeat dance song, 'I went wild' for the first time. Park Bom had done a vocal featuring in this song.

Park Myungsoo decided on making a special appearance to repay 2NE1 fans for the love they showed for 'I went wild' at 2NE1's first concert.

In particular, this stage is the first time that GG will be performing after their performance on 'Infinite Challenge', drawing even more attention to it.

But that's not all.

On this day, Park Myungsoo will also be doing a joint stage with Sandara Park. The song that they will be performing will be the hit song he sang with SNSD's Jessica in the summer of 2009, 'Naengmyun (Cold Noodles)'.

There is already keen interest on what the atmosphere of Park Myungsoo and Sandara Park's 'Naengmyun' will be like.

Representatives of Park Myungsoo stated, "While preparing for the Infinite Challenge Music Festival, Park Myungsoo received a lot of help from YG Entertainment.", "He decided to make a special appearance at 2NE1's concert in order to repay his thanks."

Moreover, they added, "Despite it being a while since Park Myungsoo himself has performed 'I went wild' and 'Naengmyun', he's very happy to do it.", "He's going to show 2NE1 fans a great time."

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20110803n07520

Translated by GEE @ ygladies

Well, "Cold Noodles" is definitely fits Dara's voice. Her skill has improved a lot so I hope she will be confident to perform a duet song with Myungsoo.

You can find engsub videos on YGLadies but you must have at least 45 posts to download them. http://www.ygladies....showtopic=10764

[NEWS] Park Myungsoo will be performing 'Naengmyun' with Sandara Park at NOLZA

Source: http://news.nate.com.../20110803n07520

Translated by GEE @ ygladies

Well, "Cold Noodles" is definitely fits Dara's voice. Her skill has improved a lot so I hope she will be confident to perform a duet song with Myungsoo.

thanks! I'll register in the forum! ^_^

Wow! I'm excited for their concert! w00t.gif

Guest maneuneun

Finally 2NE1 is going to perform on Mnet M Countdown :lol:

http://www.soompi.com/news/mnet-m-countdown-tweets-this-weeks-show-lineup

Mnet M Countdown Tweets This Week's Show Line-Up

by: singer on Aug 2, 2011

a2b1dcda7b5b2a69a87c3be3f569c64d_large.jpg

Miss A were last week's winners....who will take the "Song Of The Week" crown this Thursday?

We can't see into the future, but Mnet can tell us who will be performing on this week's broadcast. On August 2nd, the popular cable network logged into their official Mnet M Countdown twitter account (respectively titled @mnetmcountdown) and tweeted the list of artists scheduled to perform.

Check out the detailed list below:

Mnet: "2011.08.04 M!Countdown : 2NE1 Special Stage / miss A / MAYA / HwanHee / The Grace 'DANA & Sunday' / Homme / Infinite / DEFCONN / ZE:A / Teen Top / Girl's Day / Boyfriend / Thur PM 6:00 Live!"

It seems K-Pop's daring girl band, 2NE1, will finally make their comeback and new names like DEFCONN and MAYA are added to the line-up.

Soompi will bring you all the highlights over the weekend, but will you tune in to watch your favorite artists on the show live at 6:00PM (KST)?

Credit: @mnetmcountdown

Guest sjaikb

2NE1 talks about when they feel the most and least confident

The ladies of 2NE1 are now famous in the K-Pop industry for their confident style, but they still managed to turn quite a few heads when they came out with “Ugly“.

In their interview with OSEN, the girls were asked if they ever felt ‘ugly’ like in their lyrics. Fans were surprised to read Dara’s answer, who laughed, “Yes, when I’m wearing a feminine style. I’m always dressed like a man on stage, so I feel a loss of confidence when I’m wearing more feminine styles.”

Bom replied, “I don’t specially feel ugly or anything, but I don’t confidence when I get my song wrong.“ Minzy said, “I feel that way when I’m trying to improve and advance, but when it’s not going out the way I want it to.”

CL said, “I don’t feel especially ugly, but I do get into a slump sometimes. Like the lyrics of ‘Ugly’ state, I do feel lonely at times.”

In reverse, the girls were then asked for the time where felt that they were amazing. Bom said, “When I’m singing. I love singing and I’m the most confident in it.“ Dara agreed, “It’s easy for me to feel confident when I’m on stage. The shouts of our fans thrill me and I truly feel like I’m the best for the three minutes I’m on stage.”

Minzy expressed, “When I’m dancing to my solo part”, while CL said, “If I don’t feel confident on stage, then the people that are watching and listening to us won’t feel it either. I have to be the best on stage so that the audience feels the same way. I go up on stage thinking that I’m going to be the best.”

Source: OSEN

CR: allkpop

Netizens impressed with 2NE1’s MR removed performance

Recently, an MR removed video of 2NE1’s “Ugly” performance was uploaded on the internet and has been attracting a lot of attention and praise.

In the video, the girls showed off their incredible vocal talent for their performance on SBS’s “Inkigayo” on July 31st. Since they have just started promoting the song, they’re sure to improve and make fans even happier with their skills and stage presence.

Netizens responded with, “I thought they wouldn’t sing that well, but they were surprisingly good,” “CL sings well,” and, “They’re better than other girl groups.”

Source: My Daily via Nate

‘Ticket Wars’ for 2NE1’s first solo concert “NOLZA,” even YG can’t get tickets

“Looking for 2NE1 concerts. Will pay extra.”

Ticket wars for 2NE1’s first solo concert, NOLZA, have been engaging as they have sold out two times in a row, and selling out as soon as they went on sale.

2NE1’s first solo concert since their debut, NOLZA, was planned to be a back-to-back, two day concert on the 27th and the 28th of August, but because tickets sold out instantly, fans went wild and an extension was set in answer to their call. As so, a concert on the 26th has been added.

With their comeback, 2NE1 is the first and only group to have hit the top of Korea’s major charts for 5 weeks with 5 different songs, “Don’t Cry”, “Lonely”, “I’m the Best”, “Hate You”, and “Ugly”.

Because all 5 songs 2NE1 has released this year have all went on an ‘all-kill’ streak, the situation is that it’s not just the fans that are anxious for their first solo concert, but even people in the entertainment industry are paying close attention to 2NE1’s overwhelming force.

Furthermore, the concert is planned to showcase new and extraordinary performances, which has gained the attention of everyone, whether they have or don’t have the golden ticket.

A representative of YG Entertainment spoke, “Even the CEO, Yang Hyun Suk, does not have enough tickets to give to his friends. Because it’s almost impossible to find tickets, it seems hard for even employees to attend the concert.

On the other hand, 2NE1 is set to have a concert in Japan, and the reception in Japan is hot as well. Despite the fact that 2NE1 has not debuted in Japan yet, about 100,000 tickets have been sold in just two days as ticket pre-sales began on July 23rd.

2NE1 was scheduled for 5 concerts at Yokohama Arena on September 19th, Kobe World Memorial Hall on the 24th and 25th, and Makuhari Messe on October 1st and 2nd, for their first Japan solo concert, “NOLZA in Japan’. However, because of the overwhelming reception, they have added an extra day on September 20th.

As 2NE1 had pushed back their debut in Japan from March to September, due to the disaster, they sent good news by setting an extra day to their tour schedule.

In related news, 2NE1 is currently promoting their 2nd mini-album’s title song, “Ugly“.

Source: OSEN via Nate

Netizens uncover CL’s childhood photos

2NE1’s leader CL recently had her childhood photos uncovered by netizens!

It was a fresh look at her more innocent side, free of the heavy eye make-up and edgy outfits CL is now famous for.

This photos reveal a CL with a bright smile, as she proudly holds up her drawings for the camera. Her single eyelids were also praised by netizens as a charm point. “Cute and natural,” they said. “She looks really happy in the photos!”

Quite the change from the tough and fierce CL we’re used to seeing!

Source: Mydaily via Nate

Guest dragon-rider

Marikim goodies look so great. I want them all *cry hard*. I love the tiny colorful spikes the most, so simple but so unique. Arhh~ just cannot resist them. Papa Yang really wants Blackjacks to be broke. :lol:

2NE1 has so many interviews lately. I have to spend all morning reading them keke.

a cute picture of Stitch- Bommie long time ago. This makes me miss season 1 so much :wub:

tumblr_lpc2p4iF5P1qftpfuo1_500.png

Cre: filipinamaggie@tumblr

Archived