►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest Wingedbunny

I'm really excited for the premiere of 2ne1tv season 3! I can't believe it's already tomorrow. Does anyone what time it will be shown on youtube in the timezone of the netherlands? I'm terrible with those time converters.....

I can't figure it out! I want to stay up late to see it :mellow: but if i know it's going to be airing at something like 4 in the morning i might sleep a bit before that time and set my alarm...

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[FANACCOUNT] 2NE1/BIG BANG KMW 2011,Singapore

How do i write a fan account you guys? This is my first so i just ask for your patience alright? :) So i’ll start off after Ukiss. I’m not going to talk about the other groups. Karen and I were getting excited over the last Ukiss song cos we know 2NE1 was after them. Min from MissA introduced 2NE1 on stage and everyone in the stadium stood up, yes nobody stood up for the others but when they announced 2NE1 the crowd went crazy and even the oldies at the back who were silent got up and started screaming. CL greeted the fans and they started the performance with ‘Follow Me’, it was exactly how i imagined it to be, we were dancing where we were standing, not even bothering about how retarded we looked, 2NE1 has to be the hottest girl group. Despite all the other girls showing so much skin, although 2NE1 was covered up, they were oozing so much sex appeal with their presence alone and damn Bommies legs are so precious. I know why they call her honey thighs, not a single sight of cellulite or unnecessary muscle contractions in between her legs when she was dancing. They then sang Lonely and it was so beautiful! You could see so much emotion in their faces and at this point of time my hands and camera were completely down and i sang every word with them. They did a small interview for us and they all said how happy they were to be there for the first time in Singapore. Then the moment we were all waiting for, ‘I am the Best’, this part everyone dropped everything and i could feel the entire stadium vibrating. ‘Bam ratatata’, CL was all smiles when she saw her fans mouthing along and dancing, she did so many hair flicks and they just ended up slow mo in my eyes at how gorgeous she was. She had such magnificent thighs, wow her curves are just…wow. Dara was so pretty. she really is VERY pretty that i couldn’t stop staring. Minji was so hot when she did her dance breaks, her richard simmons as a life on it’s own. Even the other 2NE1 girls were admiring and clapping at her from the back when she moved forward to do her part. ONE MOTHERFCKING HOT PERFORMANCE! They ended it with ‘I don’t care’, a sweet finish. Before that CL screamed, ‘Y’all know who’s up next right?’ and yeah it was nice to know that she knew we were waiting for Big Bang. I also love how she always has Minji’s back, she prompted maknae to say smth to the fans, just like how i’ve seen her do that in other interviews, aww i love them so much. Next up, Big Bang(Daesung wasn’t there, it really felt like smth was a miss), nevertheless they came out on stage and they had a very Gara Gara Go feel with the sparkly jackets. They started off with “Tonight” and at this point of time i couldn’t scream anymore cos i was in a daze, i know i don’t make any sense but i didn’t wanna scream, i just wanted to hear them sing and serenade me. They were all so perfect,

G Dragon had his curly hair and his eyes are gorgeous, i’m not exaggerating but the lights totally reflected on them and they shone so bright. Taeyang had his shades on as usual but the boy looked so much taller in person and he was just standing there soaking in the ambiance, it was evident that he really loves his fans. During the song break, G DRAGON ACTUALLY SMASHED THE GUITAR, yes i managed to see that for realz and he smashed it SO hard, one of the guitar parts flew right at the girl who was 2 seats away from me, i hope she kept it cos i went to look for it on the ground and i couldn’t find it. Hopefully, no splinters cos it went right for her face.

During the interview, Seungri took the mic and started speaking in English, he said COOL and AWESOME with his panda like speech he always does omg so john teshing adorable i almost exploded into cotton candy. He really was being all ‘Yeah i’m the man look at me pinkberryes’, yes he is such an adorable person and god he has transformed into a man. Pictures don’t do him justice, the boy is a vision. Trust me, he is one fine looking man. Then the host went over to TOP and said, can we zoom the camera on this man, and we were staring at Tabi’s face in full HD, you know what happened next, the audience went bonkers and TOP just gave that shy smile of his, where his lips would curve to the side, defining his jaw line and little dimple at the side, he also spoke about his green earpiece by Beats which was a gift from a fan? Now that’s so sweet cos we was all smiles when he was talking about it. His voice was husky and sexy just like we all know it to be. G Dragon was asked to comment on what he thought about Min from Miss A thanks to the retarded host, i don’t even .__. I didn’t like that part. G Dragon spoke and holy hell, even his speech seems like a bloody song it self, each word fell as a note in my ears cos his voice was that mesmerizing. Taeyang was asked what his favourite food from Singapore was and he said ‘I haven’t really tried any of it yet and i don’t know’ and he asked for suggestions with that cute laughter, the crowd and hosts recommended him chilli crab! I was holding my crumpled poster trying to get Bae’s attention and i’m pretty sure he caught it cos there weren’t that many Taeyang banners around me, none in fact. I also loved how the fans sitting at the back of me were YG stans, they were completely feeling it and our screams were always in sync while the other mood wreckers were a few seats away, who didn’t bother to get up or stared at us when we shouted. Oh let me mention that Taeyang is a crazy ball of fun on stage, he dougied his way in and out so many times and goodness he was just so excited! YES HE DID THE DOUGIE PLENTY OF TIMES! The interview was really clean, YG fans are awesome, when 2NE1 and Big Bang spoke, they didn’t interrupt at all, they only screamed once they were done.

So after that, they took on their solo stages, panda maknae came out with Strong Baby in a firm grey suit and started doing his cute but oh so sexy dances, i’m sure every fan girl just wanted to go jump on him cos he was so bloody hot doing his thing. Nope he did not grind his dancers or make any form of body contact but he was definitely humping every air molecule. He then performed What Can I Do and the hand movements aww. This is where we got to see the Kwon twins, yes you heard me, plus Kim Ji Hye. How lovely of YG dancers to always be there for them. Such a family. Taeyang came out next and performed Where You At, he was wearing a Red studded Jacket and halfway through he took it out and just stood there in a black body fitting tee, he threw the jacket into the crowd(OMG I KNOW). Apparently, the girl who caught it was followed up by a security guard who asked her to return it back but she ran of with it. Tell me who would want to give it back? Taeyang then performed I’ll Be There and the dancers were crawling up all over him just like the M/V, he made a lot of eye contact with his fans and he threw off his shades somewhere in the middle. Taeyang’s performance felt very short for me, maybe cos i wanted to see more of my man :( But nevertheless, GDTOP popped out with ‘Knock Out’! GD was wearing his studded Misfits jacket and a top hat, like that from the photoshoots from their GDTOP promotions, TOP was wearing his ‘Richard swagger’ pants from Stupid Liar promotions and wearing his glasses. I have to say TOP is such a kid, he looked like an overgrown kid on stage but with so much charm. How is even human? G Dragon was so cute, waving to his fans and pursing his lips like he always does(eg Don’t go home M/V). There were so many GDTOP moments and they even played Scissors paper stone on stage. At one point GD waved at us, yes right as us and his teeth and gums were just so magical. It was like looking at GOD himself. TOP was really chill on stage, he was just getting so many screams and the many was liking it alright. Then they performed ‘High High’ and everybody’s hands automatically went up, the atmosphere was amazing, it was x100000 times more hyped and the dancers, oh god just an energetic bunch. Can i just say, they were all so john teshing good looking and they were smiling to the fans as well. GDTOP was doing the hand movements during the ‘Say LALALALA’ and everyone was doing it as well. Then the cue for ‘Oh Yeah’ started and omg, yes GDTOPBOM moment! Bom wasn’t anywhere in sight, GDTOP was singing and omfg TOP’s voice was so orgasmic everyone in the audience started getting pregnant even the men. Then Bom came out a few minutes before her part, dressed in the green dress from the Lonely M/V. GDBOM was so cute! It looked more like siblings, where they both did cute gestures together and GD put his arms around her. Then it was TOP’s turn and damn TOP was looking right into Bom’s eyes moving in on her just like how they did it during the other LIVEs. GDTOPBOM has to be the best threesome i’ve ever seen and heard.

Bom left and ta-dahh, it was “Love Song” time, the music wasn’t playing yet, TOP started his line and a wave of shock hit us at how perfect his vocals were, he sounds 10 times better live if you would like to know. Seungri sang Daesung’s part and i was screaming Dae’s name. We could just somehow feel Dae’s presence there already. Taeyang got the entire crowd to sing along with him, ‘I hate this love song’, i was tearing up already, i didn’t think the day would come but there i was, less that 5km away from them. Then Taeyang was near our seats and he was supposed to do his spin and omfg, his fish lips appeared and was laughing to myself, i saw my baby’s fish lips! He kept doing it every time he had to do a specific movement, specifically spinning. Swan queen fish Bae was full on out! We kinda had the best seats, so all 4 of them did come up and wave at us and all we could do was reach our hands out and try to capture them or at least those little kisses they blew. Then they ended the song and everybody literally SIGHED together as a crowd, they sighed yes. The lights went out and everyone started to shout ENCORE until we heard the host’s voice, ‘We can’t hear you’. Of course we knew what was coming our way, so we screamed until Big Bang came out, this time they emerged on the stage on the elevating platform and god, they performed ?HANDS UP”, yes john teshing yes, this was so emotional. One of my favourite songs and they were all asking us to put our hands up and it was exactly how i pictured it to be, watch Japan Live Supersonic stage. They were all over the place, running here and there. G Dragon even bent down and did a cute peace sign for one of the fans who got a picture of it. He really is the king of 90 deg bows, he did so many of them i can’t even count. When the song was about to end, fire works came out, exploding out making us scream and cry and confetti just burst out falling on to the audience. It was so grand, at this moment we completely forgot that other groups shared that stage before. It was BIG BANG’S SHOW, BIG BANG’S NIGHT. It was solely their night, they ended it so perfectly that we didn’t want to leave.

I can only say one thing, Big Bang is exactly how they behave on fan cams, interviews, TV shows and even their Music Videos. They don’t act, they honestly give 100% of their pure selves for their fans and don’t even try hard. They are beautiful creatures inside and out and i can only imagine how amazing it would have been if Daesung had been there. Beautiful, simple Beautiful. They love their fans, sitting there, i could feel it in my bones, they were appreciative of each and every one of of us, they didn’t have to say it for me to know it. They are also more good looking in person and i doubt they even need photoshop for their pictures because they are strictly perfection visually. I will never forget last night. So close, i’m not even going to be sad that i didn’t get to touch them or anything cos they got so close to my heart and i can’t ask for more. I miss them, i’ll wait for them to return as five. Big Bang, VIP until whenever, thank you for everything.

[PHOTOS] More 2NE1 Fantaken pictures @ KMW Concert 2011

tumblrloe17skkpv1qg2i3b.jpg

tumblrlof55tixbk1qg2i3b.jpg

tumblrlof4zlco9g1qg2i3b.jpg

Note: Pls do not remove cr. No altering/editing

Credit: youngbaebae@tumblr

Guest -MinaMelody-

YG life blog  posted a countdown for the "HATE YOU" MV TEASER ^__^

I'm so exited!!

Ah~~  thanks for posting all this fanaccounts ^_^ I wish I was there to see 2NE1 :tears:

(sorry about my bad english blush.gif)

thump_6671086clcountdown.jpg

^ That sneak peek on 2NE1 TV Season 3

got me excited back again~! I cannot wait to

see more their individual natural,dorky sides,

their practices,their craziness & their seriousness etc..

Oh,so when it premiere tomorrow they will

have it subbed for us to watch too?

P.S DARA & MINZY sound effects got me

laughing out loud. :lol:

I'm really excited for the premiere of 2ne1tv season 3! I can't believe it's already tomorrow. Does anyone what time it will be shown on youtube in the timezone of the netherlands? I'm terrible with those time converters.....

I can't figure it out! I want to stay up late to see it :mellow: but if i know it's going to be airing at something like 4 in the morning i might sleep a bit before that time and set my alarm...

No idea. It shows at 8PM PST so usually when I want to find out the current time in Korea, for example, I go to google and search: Current time in korea b/c I'm already set to American (PST) time, and I get my answer. So try searching Current time in America and see what happens.

Guest kaypie

Such a busy week for us. The concert selling out, KMW,

Music Core, and 2ne1 TV. I'm so happy.

Thank you for posting those fan accounts!

@xtlover, you're so lucky to see BB live. I hope I get

to attend a YG Family concert in my lifetime.

Guest dragon-rider

Woah the perf on Music Core today has very good effect and filming technology that it looks like an MV.. Music Core's stage is always the best prepared in my opinion, it is well decorated and the sound system is good too.

Lol the girls almost wear the same outfit and has the same hairstyle as in Singapore KMW concert last night. I already miss CL's bull horns hairstyle and hope it will comeback on Inkigayo tomorrow :lol:

2NE1TV is finally back!! The sneak peek is so funny :D . CL is so dorky that she forget how long since 2NE1 debuted :lol:. Dara & Minzy's sound effect is so cute. The one I expect the most is 8D Bommie. Hope she will bring us her own hilarious entertaining show again in 2NE1TV S3

Guest Machu-Picchu

Hi, just wanna share about KMW, the concert was awesome, I was at Pen A and this pen was surrounded by BJ and VIP, and i can't believe there are so many fanboys, i'm sure 95% fanboys are BJ and VIP's, because some of them wearing Big Bang Uniqlo t'shirt and holding 2NE1 or BB's stick.

During the concert before 2NE1 and BIG BANG came out, my friends and me stayed calm, just nodding our head to the music, because actually we're not familiar with the entire performer, we only know FT ISLAND and MISS A.

When 2NE1’s teaser came out on screen, the roof was on fire, we went crazy and started scream so loud, at this moment everyone’s standing up and nobody is sitting down, the cheers for them is so damn loud than the previous performers, you really can see the difference. They started with Fire, Lonely, I’m the Best, Can’t Nobody and finished with I don’t care, and the audience singing along with them for all the songs mostly the English lyrics and the chorus parts, I amazed because this is their first performance in Singapore. So much love for 2NE1 zz-num-01.gif

They speak English without a translator, well mostly is CL zz-num-01.gif, her english is good and she’s really a good leader because she will ask the member to say something to the audience, she’s really cool and she’s always smiling, the best leader period. Bom is gorgeous, everything about her is so cute and am surrounded by Park Bom’s fanboy, so when she’s walking to the center stage ( I was two meters away from the stage), they started to scream louder and louder, Minzy is beautiful, I mean really really beautiful and super cute, she made the love gesture to the audience and the crowd love her, especially when she dances, I love this girl so much and Dara is beautiful as always and very petite.

After 2NE1 finished their song, the MC was teasing us, asking us who are we waiting for, then the hell breaks loose in the stadium, everyone, yup everyone screaming BIG BANG, BIG BANG, BIG BANG louder and louder, until they came out with tonight, their performances were TOP NOTCH, the whole stadium were ecstatic and went wilder and crazier when they performed and my friends even came to Singapore just to watch Big Bang and 2NE1’s concert and I heard so many overseas fans came to Singapore just to watch them as well.

My rant for this concert only during the GD&TOP concert, the audio sometimes so terrible, especially during Oh Yeah performance, Bom's voice like sort of a voice after sucking a helium, by the way love GDTOPBOM performance, so many GBOM interactions and my battery has run out just before GD&TOP's performance, i'm so pissed off with myself zz-num-02.gif their performances is my fave, by the way since I’m quite short and this is my first time ever recording a performance, please bare to see a shaking, blur and a lot of hands and sticks in my videos.

And YG if you by any chance read any fan account from us, please I DEMAND BIG BANG & 2NE1's Concert in Singapore or worldwide, as you can see the whole stadium was packed with VIPs and BJs, or maybe you can arrange for YG FAMILY concert here, Thank you.

My youtube’s account as follow, but it’s not completed yet

http://www.youtube.com/user/autumnange

Guest dragon-rider

THEY WIN !!! They finally win!

OMG I am so happy! What an epic day! Oh what did they do to Dara's hair? I know Dara is in charge of taking crazy hairstyle but this is a little bit too much :D .

Thunder is so cute he stands right behind his noona to cheer for 2NE1 and Dara turns back and strokes his cheeks !! OMG cuteness overload!

Just one thing I don't like is the encore is cut a big part and it remains too short. Come on, this is their first winning. Plz give them a long encore.

Another powerful performance from them.

I always am awed at how the girls always constantly,

without fail to give us such performance each time.

That feeling that ceases at all.

Though,I do wish one day they would win

I do not highly expect them to win since

they are fighting against groups with albums sales,while

they only have to depend more on the digital singles instead.

Thus,I am very proud & happy that they

did any feat for all of us to see!!

Their winning speech are always lovely.

DARA even touched Cheondung's face when

she knew he came over to congratulate her.

& Minzy singing 'We are the best' , & CL leadah was very

shy & embarrassed when she said that. :wub::lol:

On the other hand,BOMmie does her winning dance,being

in her own world. :lol:

Guest LadyBee

The teaser is sooooo awesome !!!!!!! the beat is sick and the MV is beyond my imagination !!!!!

This song's gonna be a BIGGGGGG hit for sure :w00t:

Edit:

[LYRICS] 2NE1 - Hate You Teaser Lyrics

넌 정말 재수없어

재재재재수없어

Hate you~~

I'm fine, living without you

C: 해잇츄 @ DC2NE1

Trans:

You're really suck!

S-s-s-suck!

Hate you~~