►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest akmaooo

i dont know if i should write it there but.....i'll be in Korea this august and my friends and I wanna attend 2NE1 first concert.

Since we dont understand korean, i wonder if anyone can help me to buy tickets for the concert ??? I would like to know if anyone gonna attend it too ??

Thanks a lot

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest student1363

oh 2NE1 going to have concert , but I have a question if international blackjacks have any chance to grab tickets?! ;) I think Korean will buy all at once .... hahaha they are so so so popular in whole world ^^

Guest rinasanchu

Hi International Blackjacks! Who's going to NOLZA? You guys bought your tickets now? Hurry up! Have fun, play with the girls in their 1st Solo Concert. oh~ I forgot I have to double check the schedule. Selling will be open on July 14th. You can buy your tickets @ http://gmarket.co.kr/

I'll try to go ^^ But I don't know if I'll have tickets or not. Because 8000 seats for ~99 000 kblackjacks and more intl blackjack? It sounds like golden ticket.

I bet the tickets will sell out in like, 1 minute? That's why I asked someone who live in Korea to buy a ticket for me. If I manage to attend that concert then I could die happily, rofl.

Guest Wingedbunny

I just saw the countdown on the japanese 2ne1 site. It seems they have some sort of schedule for upcoming singles on right now. It says the next single is slated for the 20th of july i think? However if you scroll down it says 20 july next to i am the best so i don't really understand...I think it might be something related to japanese ringtones. But at the top it says digital single again i'm very confused....because if it would be a teaser to release i am the best in japan it would just say the title because it's already out in korea but it just says digital single 1

Also don't get if it's for the japanese debut or just the next singles in korea :mellow: although the numbered singles match the songs still unknown from the upcoming mini...

[NEWS] Team GG to perform 'Having an Affair' at 2NE1's NOLZA! And also 'Cold Noodles' with a mystery member!

th.89a11ff394.jpg

Viewers will be able to see team GG, composed of G-Dragon and Park Myungsoo who had appeared at the MBC 'Infinity Challenge - West Coast Highway Music Festival' once again at the 2NE1 concert.

On the 8th, 2NE1's company YG Entertainment stated, 'Gag man Park Myungsoo & Big Bang's G-Dragon will appear as guests at 2NE1's first solo concert 'NOLZA' on Sunday.'

Park Myungsoo, had received the wholehearted help of several YG producers including G-Dragon, Teddy, and e.knock while preparing for 'Infinity Challenge'. As if that wasn't enough, he had also requested for a featuring with 2NE1's Park Bom and was able to cause laughter all around to viewers.

After this, Park Bom had came to the Infinity Challenge as a secret guest performance. With this huge support, 'Having an Affair' was able to sweep away first place on several online music sites, and is gathering the most popularity amongst the singles for this music festival.

Their entertainment company explained, "In order to have some fun with the audience at 2NE1's first concert, we stated that we wanted to invite Park Myungsoo as a guest, and without hesitation, he had promised to perform."

Park Myungsoo will not only be singing 'Having an Affair' with G-Dragon and Park Bom at the concert, but he will also be singing 'Cold Noodles' (one of Park Myungsoo's last hits) with one of the 2NE1 members.

Since their debut, 2NE1 had always wished to have their own concert. This summer, they won't only be achieving that, but they will also receive the wholehearted support of Park Myungsoo and G-Dragon.

For this concert, 2NE1 wants to create stunning and unique performances which have never been attempted before in Korea. Ticket sales will begin on the 14th through G-Market.

Source: Nate

Translated by GEE @ YGLadies.com

Guest dada

That countdown is definitely cool & I love how

meaningful it is that will be releasing each singles

after every 3 weeks which is 21 days(also may represent

2NE1). YG FAM,no doubt have abundance of talented

& creative people in there.

Oh,I wonder which member will be singing

that Jessica song w/ MyungSoo. Many expected

to be DARA since it is kind of cute & sunny song,

& her vocals suits that kind of song. But you'll never know

they might just ask either Minzy/CL to carry out the duet instead

cause 2NE1 is unpredictable like that. ;)

Guest dragon-rider

The news of "Having an affair" performed in Nolza Concert makes me so excited. This is my favorite song lately.

Since G-Dragon will be there, i wonder if we can have Hello and The Leaders in the concert. It would be epic! My two biggest love G-dragon and 2NE1 would come together :w00t:

I think Minzy will feature in "Cool Noodles". Her voice is powerful and she doesn't have any collabs yet. So i think each of our girls will have a duo/ trio performance in Nolza, CL for "The Leaders", Dara for "Hello", Bom for "Having an affair" and Minzy for "Cool Noodles".

OMG OMG I can't wait

bomexcited.gif

Guest xady_15

I never really heard "Cold Noodles" before so after reading the article I immediately listened to it. It does seem like it's more of Dara's style. But maybe since GD will be there they'd perform "Hello" and my guess is, since they did not reveal who will be performing the song, maybe it's with CL and/or Minzy? Maybe a gangsta/hip hop version of "Cold Noodles?":D

Guest dragon-rider

The 2NE1 "I AM THE BEST" Dance Cover Contest Spot vid is so cute. I love how CL watches Dara passionately when Dara talks, haha, CL almost forgets the camera .Then Dara stops and Bom starts talking, CL is like suddenly wake up and remember to looking at the camera again LOL. Hubby CL and Wifey Dara, I love this couple :P

Guest Wingedbunny

Okay so according to the japanese news they are going to release a japanese version of i am the best? I wonder what it will sound like. Often korean to japanese translated songs just flow really strangely...I'm sure i will still like it though ^_^

Guest -forever-

hi! i was just wondering, did 2ne1 ever announce who won the LONELY cover contest? I really want to see who won!:D

Guest sjaikb
Guest kaypie

Fun performances. Thanks!

How cute is Minzy's top. Panda!

CL and Jeremy Scott share the same jacket.

She will always be his muse. So proud of her.

All of them, as usual, look great in Adidas.

Archived