Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dragon-rider

More Scans of 2NE1 in Ingkigayo Magazine July Issue

13097931192011070500260.jpg

13097931192011070500261.jpg

13097931192011070500261.jpg

13097931192011070500262o.jpg

13097931192011070500262.jpg

13097931192011070500264.th.jpg13097931192011070500263.th.jpg13097931192011070500263.th.jpg

Credit: Qooang@Twitter + 쿠 앙 at DC2NE1 Gallery + ohdara

110706 BIGBANG & 2NE1 Diet Study Book

hanpower130992460460203.jpg

빅뱅과 2NE1의 멋진 몸매를 만들어주시는 YG의 전속트레이너, 황싸부님의 다이어트 스터디 드디어 탄생~ 유쾌하게 from paperbook! - 부족하지만 많은 관심 부탁드립니다^^

Source: Hwangssabu's Me2day

Bigger Picture

7gtvi.jpg

Source: firstlook_T@twitter.com

DARA'S ME2DAY

xRKPw.jpg

다라옹니의 베지타머리를 닮은 꼬마베지타 머리를한 꼬마채리니! ^.^ 귀엽따!!! +.+

Kiddie Chaerinie did her hair "Kiddie Vegeta" style, & it looks like Dara-onni's Vegeta Hair! ^.^ It's so cute!!! +.+

ziZyv.jpg

촬영장에 또 놀러온 더기~! 와 나! 대단한 발전!!!!!! ^.^v

Dougie came to the filming studio to play~! With me! An amazing discovery!!!!!! ^.^v

Translated by GEE @ ygladies.com

Source: Dara's me2DAY

Guest sjaikb

'I Am The Best' @ Gaon Chart

74362888.jpg

(streaming, downloads, bgm, mobile)

27174898.jpg

96644043.jpg

62776798.jpg

unledoq.jpg

1st Half Of 2011 - Don't Cry & Lonely

2011fx.jpg

1avert.jpg

26945041.jpg

welovedaradc2ne1.jpg

cr: welovedara@twitter + DC2NE1

Guest dragon-rider

Jeremy Scott is already in Korea?? :w00t: OMG I can't wait. He's like the 2nd stylist of 2NE1. I miss 2NE1 wearing his designs so much!

Some cute fanart of I Am The Best:

2ne1xl.jpg

tumblrlnubph5ej91qa2a16.jpg

cre: cyworld via clbaddestfemale.wordpress

Guest dada

Another photoshoot collaboration

w/ Jeremy Scott? I love how they still

continues such amazing collaboration & friendships ;)

I am very happy that other artistes are adoring

the song 'LONELY' as much as us,even to the extend

of making their own rendition & covers to it.

This is the type of reward that I love.

I wonder if SonHoyoung is a fanboy

of any of the girls?

Guest cristina0422

Hi International Blackjacks! Who's going to NOLZA? You guys bought your tickets now? Hurry up! Have fun, play with the girls in their 1st Solo Concert. oh~ I forgot I have to double check the schedule. Selling will be open on July 14th. You can buy your tickets @ http://gmarket.co.kr/

2NE1 will not be attending 2011 Mnet 20's Choice today, right?

Hi guys, what do you think we can do in our 2NE1 forum? Do you want a separate thread for their schedule? Hahaha. Because for me, I need it. kekeke. I usually got mixed up with the scheds. And it is usually buried down in this thread that I need to dig it up. You guys can suggest things that will improve our forum.

Guest sjaikb

Jeremy Scott mentioned 2ne1 on his interview ^^

Here, Scott became known for his close relationship with 2NE1. After coming across their music videos for “Lollipop” and “Fire” online one day, in which the singers happened to have been wearing his clothes, he told his PR that he would love to meet them on his trip to Korea. When he actually did, it was like love at first sight because they were each “so beautiful, unique, cute and talented.”

“They are not fake, not manufactured. They are not, like wearing things that they are told to wear and not liking it. They love what they wear and they each have their own taste. I love the success of K-pop that has been happening internationally but they kind of draw a line; there’s like K-pop groups (here) and 2NE1 (there),” said Scott. He said that CL, especially, is one of his muses.

The connection to 2NE1 drew him to the Korean pop scene and even landed him as a jury member for the third season of Project Runway Korea.

source: koreaherald

Guest dragon-rider

@cristina: a thread for updating schedule is nice ^^. I have one suggestion that we should focus more on the main thread. For example, in my opinion the 2NE1TV thread and The Party concert thread should be merged to the main thread. I am sure people like to spazz in the main thread more than in the others. We can talk about various things in the main thread not only about their music and performances.

Admittedly, I feel that the main thread become lonelier since we had our own subforums. Many many updates have to go to the solo threads such as twitter and me2day updates but people don't pay enough attention for them like they did before- when we didn't have the subforums and posted everything in the main thread.

Guest kaypie

A thread for their sched would be lovely since I

also happen to forget some of them. But yeah,

I think it is much better to have them here since

the thread seems to move a bit too slow.

Guest danel

for me i hope all 2ne1 news are all posted on this thread (one thread only).

like me i only visited this thread and i noticed its kinda slow...there are some thread

i didnt realized coz this is saved on my favorites.(thats why its kinda slow..i thought its abandoned sometimes).

Archived