►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest dragon-rider

Admitedly, I am a bit down because our girls don't win this week mutizen. But it doesn't really a matter. I am still happy they show us a very satisfying performance. I believe next time will be 2NE1, and even when it won't be, I am still fine with that.

We still have a mini-album ahead, right? This is just the beginning :D, they have seen nothing yet.

I died when CL said "Are you ready to rock with the best" at the start of the performance. Her English is always a killer :wub:. And I love the "Oh my God" part of Bommie at the end too, I want 2NE1 to take turn saying that part in every performance, that would be nice ^^.

I laugh out loud at Dara's appearance today. She is so young and mischievous in that hairstyle. She really looks like a elementary schoolgirl. I remember I used to have that hairstyle during elementary school :lol: .

Next time I want to see CL's buffalo hairstyle like we have seen in the MV. :lol:

tumblr_lnr31r6XsD1qhy6nvo1_500.gif

tumblr_lnr2w5lEAR1qcg0deo1_500.gif

tumblr_lnr3iuLnMg1qarjfpo1_500.gif

tumblr_lnr313WcFH1qaxbx4o1_500.gif

tumblr_lnr2n3nIi01qcg0deo1_500.gif

Cre: ilove2ne1girls@tumblr

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cristina0422

We know that the connection between Vanness Wu and 2NE1 has been established before by music and fate. He talks about 2NE1's past songs Can't Nobody and Clap Your Hands in his Vlog. And he is a member of a Celebrity Christian Group which Minji is member too.

Guest cristina0422

YG Yang Hyun Suk Bans 2NE1's Actions on Public Broadcast?

source: enews24

Eh? What actions? Other companies bans their artists' actions from public broadcast like acting fool that will ruin the artists beautiful image. I think 2NE1 is unlike other groups, being carefree on stage is what the girls are known for. What exactly Papa YG will ban the girls for? Oh~ I'll wait for trans. :lol:

Guest echoRy

ohhhhhh i giggle with delight with the Inki perf ^_^

i thought they all looked fantabulous and i luv how Bommie got to do the sweet smile at the end.

i adore Dara here, her outfit brought her back to her old dorky beautiful self. i really luvd that!

Bommie should insure her legs...jeeze they're gorgeous. I'm still getting used to Minzy's hair,

and i luv Chae's yellow jacket! the #1 trophys should come now!

Guest koreanfan74

YG Yang Hyun Suk Bans 2NE1's Actions on Public Broadcast?

source: enews24

Eh? What actions? Other companies bans their artists' actions from public broadcast like acting fool that will ruin the artists beautiful image. I think 2NE1 is unlike other groups, being carefree on stage is what the girls are known for. What exactly Papa YG will ban the girls for? Oh~ I'll wait for trans.  :lol:

Really? Can't wait for trans

Guest sjaikb

2NE1 0703 SBS Popular Music I AM THE BEST

source: 2NE1's YT

2ne1 'i am the best' # 1 @ weekly charts

bugs

bugskb.th.jpg

dosirak

dosirak.th.jpg

melon

melonr.th.jpg

soribada

soribada.th.jpg

monkey3

monkey3g.th.jpg

mnet

mnetu.th.jpg

Instiz releases chart rankings for the fifth week of June!

The Instiz chart combines the overwhelming variety of charts that South Korea uses to rank music sales, and it’s what fans use to determine whether their favorite artist has achieved an “All-Kill”.

Check out the chart rankings for the fifth week of June below!

Instiz Chart Singles Ranking

1. 2NE1 – “I’m The Best” – 13,965 Points

2. 2PM – “Hands Up” – 8,268 Points

3. T-ara – “Roly Poly” – 8,190 Points

4. f(x) – “Hot Summer – 5,362 Points

5. HyunA – “A Bitter Day” ft. Yong Junhyung & G.NA – 2,792 Points

6. Jung Yong Hwa (CNBLUE) – “You’ve Fallen For Me” – 3,136 Points

7. GG – “I Cheated” ft. Park Bom - 2,954 Points [ALL KILL]

8. Don Spike - “Hello” with Naul – 2,868 Points

9. SECRET – “Starlight Moonlight” – 2,181 Points

10. 8eight – “Covering Those Lips” – 1,962 Points

source: Instiz iCHART

cr: allkpop

Guest cristina0422

Wow! Congrats 2NE1 for topping the weekly charts!

I've read Dara's me2DAY update, so their setup is Bom and Minzy sharing the apartment above while Dara and CL are the one sharing their original apartment. oh~ me want to see 2NE1tv already.

DARA'S ME2DAY

265057_2045519494799_1148739936_32147422_5232392_n.jpg

"I went to go play at the apartment above us where Bom and Mingkki live but~ Doodoong!!!! At the magnae's door.. this was posted up!!! Ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke This rascal~ ke ke ke The unni's can't enter at all ke ke ke Still, we're not gonna stay out! Ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke It's so cute ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke"

T/N: The Korean says: THOSE 19 AND ABOVE CANNOT ENTER

Source: Dara's me2day

cr: Gee@YGLadies.com

269073_2045516614727_1148739936_32147421_1105993_n.jpg

Charismatic driver Dara went on a drive after getting free time on such an nice day after so long!!! Arrived at the YG building!!! Now, shall I try going down the 2nd course during today's free time~?!?!? For the full details, every~one please watch~!^.^ 2NE1 TV!"

Source: Dara's me2day

cr: Gee@YGLadies.com

2NE1dara_Me2day_110704_01.jpg

굿모닝!^.^ 즐거운 월요일 아침!!! 오늘은 오랜만에 쉬는날이라 각자 개인시간을 갖고 저녁땐 모여서 연습을하기로했어요! 우린 하루라도 쉴수없어요!+.+ 준비할게있거든요..^.^ 이것은 콘서트회의 최신판! 두둥! 곡순서도 나왔지요~!이건 비밀!!! 좋은하로되세용!^^/

Translation

Good Morning!^.^ It’s a happy Monday morning!!! We finally get a day off today, after so long, so we’re going to spend some time doing our own things, and then in the evening, we’ll meet up to practice! We can’t miss a single day!+.+ There are things we must prepare..^.^ This is our newest version from the concert meeting! Doodoong! Our song list is out too~! This is a secret!!! Please have a nice day! ^^/

Source:21dara@me2day

Translation: Grace@21me2day + LP21

2NE1dara_Me2day_110704_041.jpg

자유시간의 두번째 코스는~!바로! 기타연습!^_^쉴수도있고 놀수도있었지만 기특한 싼쿠스틱은 기타연습을 택했다.미래의 홍대여신이될 싼쿠스틱..?ㅋㅋ하지만 손이 작고 힘이없어서 소리 내기가 쉽지않다.인상은 뭐어~ㅋㅋ너무 인상썻네!하지만 포기하지말구 열심히하길!홧팅!^.^

The second course of my free time is~! No other than! Guitar practice!^_^ I could have rested or I could have played as well but admirable Ssancoustic has chosen guitar practice. Will Ssancoustic become the Hongdae Goddess of the future..? Ke ke But since my hands are small and I\'m weak, it\'s not easy to get it to make sound. What is my life~ Ke ke What are your impressions~ keke You\'re not impressed are you! However I won\'t give up and I\'ll try to work hard! Fighting!^.^

Source: Dara\'s me2day

Translated by GEE @ygladies

2NE1TV is Going Worldwide! Literally...

2NE1TV is back, and it’s going to hit the airwaves world-wide!

First premiering in America on Mnet US, 2NE1TV will broadcast on 7/17 at 8PM PST.

Following the U.S. premiere, 2NE1TV’s 3rd season will officially be re-branded as “2NE1TV LIVE:WORLDWIDE“.

Mnet Korea will launch the new series on 7/19 at 6PM, and other countries will broadcast the show shortly after. Including, Thailand (TrueVision), Vietnam (YAN TV), and Cambodia (CTN). Meanwhile, tvN Asia and Channel V International will air the program in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Australia, Myanmar and Malaysia.

Source: AKP

Reposted by tazanya@ygladies.com

2NE1TV: Worldwide - Update on July 5th

On the 5th, M.NET stated, "2NE1TV is returning stronger than ever as '2NE1TV Live: WORLDWIDE. In particular, this show isn't just going to be broadcasted within Korea, but also going to be broadcasted at the same time in the United States, Australia, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, the Philippines, Myanmar, Malaysia, etc."

'2NE1TV LIVE: WORLDWIDE' is a Korean program that will be broadcasted in the United States unprecedentedly through M.NET US. It will be broadcasted on the 17th at 8PM Pacific Time as a special for 60 minutes long.

In Korea, it will be broadcasted starting on the 19th every week on Tuesdays and Fridays, and each week it will broadcast for 30 minutes, twice a week. Afterwards, the different country's channels will broadcast it to comply with their own local schedules.

The director of the project, Choi Jaeyoon stated, "2NE1 had reached their 2nd debut anniversary before we knew it, and over the years, they have matured in not only their music, but as well as dance, fashion, and several other areas."

"This time, with the newly beginning, '2NE1TV LIVE: WORLDWIDE', we will strengthen each individual's episodes, and we will reveal the stories of each girl growing up along with 21 stories one by one."

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20110705n10878

Translated by GEE @ ygladies.com

Guest Wingedbunny

I can't believe 2NE1tv is back already! I still watch episodes from season one and two regularly because it's just so much fun watching the girls interact and do silly things! I wonder what this season will show of them. I'm guessing a little more will.i.am footage and them recording lonely and i am the best. I hope we can see a lot of their free time too!....also i want more teddy...<3 :wub:

COUNTDOWN ON 2NE1'S NEW SITE http://www.2ne10921.com/

268340_10150227757036914_200768526913_7369386_2118765_n.jpg

DARA'S ME2DAY UPDATE

21dara_1309874473_94721.jpg

촬영중..! 피곤하고 뭉친 근육을 풀어줄수 있는 맛사지 의자발견!!!!! +.+ 아~~~ 쪼아!!!

Filming..! I was tired, and then I discovered this massage chair that can relieve the stress in my tight muscles!!!!!! +.+ Ah~~~ Feels nice!!!

21dara_1309882642_79264.jpg

두둥!!! 투애니원 새로운 사이트 오픈!!! www.2NE10921.com 일본블랙잭분들이 좋아해주실거같네요! ^.^ 아놔.. 내가 일본어를 못해서 ㅠㅠ 능력자 랙잭분들이 번역해주세용~! 고니찌와~ 투애니원노 사와야카나 보카르 다라데스!!! 미나상~아소비마쇼~! ^.*

Doodoong!!! 2NE1's new site is open!!! www.2NE10921.com I think the Japanese Blackjacks will like it! ^.^ Aah.. Since I don't know Japanese ㅠㅠ The capable Blackjacks, please translate for me~! Konnichiwa~ 2NE1 No Sawayakana Vocal Dara desu!!! Minasan~ Asobmasho~!

T/N: The Japanese says: Hello I'm 2NE1's fresh vocalist, Dara!!! Everyone, let's play!

Thank you to @arcobaleno ^^

117.jpg

두둥!!!우린 열심히 콘서트준비중!^_^ 우리 첫콘서트이구 우린 팬미팅도 안해봤구 어떡게보면 두세시간 같이 같은 공간에서 함께 보내는건 첨인데!뭐 하고싶은거있어요?^^우리 뭐하고 놀까요?우리가 계속 노래만 부르다끝나긴 아쉽자나요!그쵸?!? 뭐하지이~~~+.+

Doodoong!!! We're currently hard at work at the concert preparations!^_^ Since it's our first concert and we've never had a fan meeting either, in a sense, it's the first time that we'll be spending two to three hours together in the same place! Is there something you guys want to do?^^ What shall we do for fun? It'll be a shame if we just sing songs the whole time! Right?!? What will we do~~~+.+

Translated by GEE @ ygladies.com

Source: Dara's me2DAY

Archived