Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dragon-rider

Anyone with YG on air ep. 5 link?

YG is trolling again?

Seem like YG has closed YG on Air ep 5. The video is in private mode now after only a few hours released :(. Luckily I watch this week's episode early.

Anyways, you guys can still watch the whole episode on other youtube accounts. Many fans have uploaded it :D

Guest dragon-rider

More of 2NE1 for ‘Adidas Is all In’

6bcaf5b0jw1dha20n8npjj1.jpg

6bcaf5b0jw1dha2854govj.jpg

6bcaf5b0jw1dha23hw73wj.jpg

Source: weibo.com/justbom

Taken from sieljjang@clbaddestfemale

Guest jjang_21

yes love both version of lonely

thanks for those fancam videos

i did search on yt and i found this full version of lonely at chung_ang

lonely

credit to coffeebangbang

Guest cristina0422
Guest cristina0422

[ARTICLE] 2NE1 Resembles Disney Characters

source:nate

2w7qrrk.jpg

Gong Minzy - Mulan (round face and teardrop, smokey oriental eye)

Park Bom - Thumper's Girlfriend in 'Bambi' (cute face, sexy and alluring like a rabbit)

Sandara Park - Christopher Robin in 'Winnie the Pooh' (haunting charm and smiles alot)

Lee Chaerin - The Princess in 'The Princess and the Frog' (the hawk eye resembles CL (?) )

Guest sjaikb

i really need to ask if Bom really going to perform Don't cry at inkigayo?does yg post something to confirm this? is there a link to prove this news legit? please answer me...tq

* 2NE1 *

모두가 기다린 폭풍 카리스마, 2NE1!!

이번엔 강렬한 퍼포먼스 대신 아름다운 보이스의 하모니로 돌아왔다!!

멤버별 개성 넘치는 보이스, 지금부터 함께 들어보시죠!!

- 2NE1 [박봄 Don't Cry, 2NE1 Lonely]

http://tv.sbs.co.kr/gayo/

0528_inga.gif

Source: YG Life

Guest sjaikb

Yang Hyun Suk plans to make 2011 2NE1’s year

“2NE1 debuted three years ago, but in my eyes, they still look like rookies. I think that’s synonymous to how they haven’t had that many activities or exposure through TV. Therefore, 2NE1 still has quite a bit to show. This year will be the year to settle it all.”

The above statement was made by YG Entertainment CEO Yang Hyun Suk, expressing his views on 2NE1’s impending return to the music industry. Coming back with ‘Lonely’ eight months after dropping their first studio album, 2NE1 has been sweeping Korean music charts, even scoring a perfect all-kill in major charts in May.

Expanding further on the topic of 2NE1’s potential, Yang Hyun Suk said, “They aren’t popular singers. They’re just starting now. This year is the year that they’ll reach their peak, both publically and musically. Around the time of their debut, many people criticized me with ‘Yang Hyun Suk went insane’, ‘He’s going to get it soon’, and ‘He’s arrogant’ because 2NE1, who were rookies, went out on music programs only once a week. It’s just my opinion that 2NE1’s a unique group and that they should be promoted in their own way.”

Though most entertainment companies flaunt their power through how many times they can put their singers on TV, YG Entertainment does the opposite. Yang Hyun Suk explains, “Rather than having either Big Bang or 2NE1 go on whatever program many times, we try to pick stages with better standards and enjoy it.”

He also put his foot down on the rumors that he was especially close to SBS. “It’s true I receive misunderstandings. Counting from my Seo Taiji and Kids days, I’ve been in the broadcasting business for about 30 years. If I wanted to be close to anyone affiliated with the broadcasting business, I could, but I don’t. This is because I always keep one rule: which producers of which programs will let YG artists shine the most?”

Yang Hyun Suk then clarified that the reason why he works well with SBS’s “Inkigayo” was because of producer Park Suk Hoon, who’s reportedly the best in directing shows; he could also pick out the accurate points in dance choreographies.

Moving on, Yang Hyun Suk also revealed 2NE1’s ambitious aspirations. “I have a plan to make this year 2NE1’s year. From April 21st, we kept working without rest. Teddy has already made about six songs and they’re all really good. With my producer’s instinct, I have a feeling that they’ll all be hit songs. ‘Do you want to listen to 2NE1’s songs since they’re really good?’ is the kind of promotion I want to do.”

2NE1 is already leading a ‘first place parade’ with their new song, breaking past MBC’s ‘I Am A Singer’ chart domination. The girls are now preparing for the release of their follow-up song.

Source: OSEN via Daum

cr: allkpop

Guest dada

Tomorrow is definitely a day for us blackjacks -

Don't Cry & Lonely performance in one day~! :wacko:

I love how YG PAPA always choose the best for his artistes and focuses more

on the quality rather than the quantity.In this way,they get recognized and be

respectd for the music,performance aspects

I'm super excited and anxious about their follow-up songs.

LONELY REGGAE version doesn't sound & feels

as lonely as the original version - somehow it makes

you sway and enjoy the music in a much relaxed mood blush.gif

Guest kaypie

Lonely reggae version was fun ;)

Everyone was grooving to the beat.

I just wish that Dara gain some weight though

Yang Hyun Suk plans to make 2011 2NE1’s year

“2NE1 debuted three years ago, but in my eyes, they still look like rookies. I think that’s synonymous to how they haven’t had that many activities or exposure through TV. Therefore, 2NE1 still has quite a bit to show. This year will be the year to settle it all.”

The above statement was made by YG Entertainment CEO Yang Hyun Suk, expressing his views on 2NE1’s impending return to the music industry. Coming back with ‘Lonely’ eight months after dropping their first studio album, 2NE1 has been sweeping Korean music charts, even scoring a perfect all-kill in major charts in May.

Expanding further on the topic of 2NE1’s potential, Yang Hyun Suk said, “They aren’t popular singers. They’re just starting now. This year is the year that they’ll reach their peak, both publically and musically. Around the time of their debut, many people criticized me with ‘Yang Hyun Suk went insane’, ‘He’s going to get it soon’, and ‘He’s arrogant’ because 2NE1, who were rookies, went out on music programs only once a week. It’s just my opinion that 2NE1’s a unique group and that they should be promoted in their own way.”

Though most entertainment companies flaunt their power through how many times they can put their singers on TV, YG Entertainment does the opposite. Yang Hyun Suk explains, “Rather than having either Big Bang or 2NE1 go on whatever program many times, we try to pick stages with better standards and enjoy it.”

He also put his foot down on the rumors that he was especially close to SBS. “It’s true I receive misunderstandings. Counting from my Seo Taiji and Kids days, I’ve been in the broadcasting business for about 30 years. If I wanted to be close to anyone affiliated with the broadcasting business, I could, but I don’t. This is because I always keep one rule: which producers of which programs will let YG artists shine the most?”

Yang Hyun Suk then clarified that the reason why he works well with SBS’s “Inkigayo” was because of producer Park Suk Hoon, who’s reportedly the best in directing shows; he could also pick out the accurate points in dance choreographies.

Moving on, Yang Hyun Suk also revealed 2NE1’s ambitious aspirations. “I have a plan to make this year 2NE1’s year. From April 21st, we kept working without rest. Teddy has already made about six songs and they’re all really good. With my producer’s instinct, I have a feeling that they’ll all be hit songs. ‘Do you want to listen to 2NE1’s songs since they’re really good?’ is the kind of promotion I want to do.”

2NE1 is already leading a ‘first place parade’ with their new song, breaking past MBC’s ‘I Am A Singer’ chart domination. The girls are now preparing for the release of their follow-up song.

Source: OSEN via Daum

cr: allkpop

HE WİLL MAKE THİS YEAR WHAT ...DEAR YG 2NE1 İS A STORM THEY ARE BEST AND ALSO SOO POPULAR HUGELY...PAST TWO YEARS THEY CHANGED KOREAN MUSİC İNDUSTRY...FOR ME EVERY YEAR 2NE1 YEAR.. :wub:

Guest Wingedbunny

I was very excited to hear the reggae version of lonely this week. I wasn't dissapointed at all, i wonder if this will become an official release like the reggae versoon of i don't care. I sure hope so because it gave a totally different feel to the song!

Anyway isn't 2ne1 slated to release a new song this week? (As in as of coming monday). It's already been 3 weeks since lonely was released after all. I'm so excited! I wonder if there will be teasers again...

Guest cristina0422

Are you guys watching Inkigayo now?

Sharing is LOVE

HERE

picture10y.png

picture11dt.png

interview, they'll perform later

2NE1 is trending in twitter, seems Blackjacks are really excited.

picture12od.png

Guest cristina0422

Aigoo~ Are you excited? I'm excited! One more artist and it's 2NE1 already! kekeke

Park Bom's Don't Cry Acoustic

picture13tn.png

picture14eb.png

2NE1's LONELY

picture15xp.png

picture17d.png

picture19q.png

picture20kv.png

picture18fj.png

2NE1 WON MUTIZEN!!!!

picture21s.png

picture22xu.png