►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest dragon-rider

It's been 2 years and our girls' very first music video has reached over 26 millions views. Woah~~

Watching this makes me miss the newly-debuted 2NE1 back then so much :D

unledqpt.png

Sorry for my random post~~ I'm just bored :P

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sjaikb

Gaon Chart

18594000.jpg

Gaon releases chart rankings for third week of May!

Hey guys, as you know, we at allkpop are always striving to find new ways to bring you the maximum amount of information in the best way possible, and we think providing the Gaon chart results for you is another way to do just that!

The Gaon Chart is the national chart of South Korea and is intended to be the equivalent of Oricon in Japan and Billboard in the United States.

Anyway, we know you just want the results, so check out the chart rankings for the third week of May below!

===

Gaon Chart National Digital Singles Ranking [Accumulation of online streaming, download, and BGM purchases]

1. 2NE1 – “Lonely” – 65,089,504 Points

2. SISTAR19 – “Ma Boy” – 47,416,436 Points

3. B2ST – “On Rainy Days” – 39,435,223 Points

4, Lim Jeong Hee – “Golden Lady” (ft. HyunA of 4minute) – 38,791,943 Points

5. B2ST – “Fiction” – 37,302,235 Points

6. f(x) – “Pinocchio (Danger)” – 35,988,141 Points

7. Sunny Hill - “Pit-a-pat” – 34,850,713 Points

8. Park Bom – “Don’t Cry” – 33,388,905 Points

9. Baek Ji Young – “Average” – 33,353,408 Points

10. After School - “Shampoo” – 33,114,699 Points

Source: Gaon Charts

cr: allkpop

===

vote for 2ne1 in sports chosun link

Guest sjaikb

2NE1 to perform reggae version of "Lonely" on "YG ON AIR" this week

"YG ON AIR" is YG Entertainment's latest promoting tool for their artists. This enables their artists to not only be more comfortable in their environment, but provides less stress to get ready for a performance. As many may know, for an artist to get ready for a music show, it takes an entire day of makeup, rehearsal, and finally actually performing at the end of the day.

The featured performance of "YG ON AIR" first episode was the 1st ever live performance of Park Bom singing "Don't Cry." The second episode revealed the music video set for 2NE1's "Lonely", while the third episode showed Park Bom performing the unplugged version of "Don't Cry." On the fourth episode, 2NE1 performed "Lonely" for fans on "YG ON AIR" for the first time, allowing fans to hear the girls' raw voices.

The next episode of "YG ON AIR" will be broadcast this week on Friday, May 27th at 6:05PM KST and will feature 2NE1 performing a live session reggae version of "Lonely." In addition, clips from Big Bang's Nagoya stop from their tour "Love & Hope 2011" in Japan will be revealed.

Will you catch this week's "YG ON AIR" episode?

Source: 2NE1

cr: Uni @ koreaboo

Guest dada

Excited much on the reggae version of

'Lonely'. I wouldn't how would they changed

the usage of instruments since 'Lonely'

itself is already pure.

On the side note, I still wishing

for a group version of 'Don't Cry'

Guest cristina0422

Guest cristina0422

[110526] 2NE1 "Lonely" #2 @ M! COUNTDOWN

credit: CrazyCarrotExtra@YT

picture15y.png

It was a battle between B2ST, 2NE1, and Baek Ji Young for the #1 spot on ‘M! Countdown’ today.

That's ok. The girls did well considering they were not promoting the song and no album sales. It's already a feat. Congrats!

picture16n.png

Digital Sales (40%)

picture17yq.png

Album Sales (10%)

picture18bs.png

Asia Fan Voting (15%)

picture19vxsjk.png

Music Intellectual Affinity (10%)

picture20g.png

Realtime Charts (15%)

(not shown)

SMS Voting (10%)

picture21a.png

Total Tally

M! Countdown Scoring System

picture25sf.png

M! Countdown Chart Total

picture24l.png

Asia Fan Voting Results

picture27i.png

Support 2NE1!

picture26ek.png

Voting Period: Every Friday 11AM ~ Monday 09AM (KST)

Vote HERE

We will be posting Tutorials on how to help 2NE1 in time for their comeback. Standby. Let's support the girls!

Inkigayo's Scoring System leans more on Digital Sales from Soribada, Cyworld and Dosirak with 60% of the Total Score. I hope they'll snag it when they perform this Sunday.

Guest cristina0422

To Pinoy BlackJacks!

A few more days and 2NE1 will be here in Manila. We would like to call all blackjacks, let's give them a warm welcome by my making their song LONELY number 1. These are the keywords to remember. MYX <space> REQUEST <space> LONELY and send to 2366. (via 2NE1PH)

2n81x13.jpg

2011 SportsChosun Musician Power Ranking

picture29k.png

They are #5 last week.

4th Week Of May

picture28i.png

Vote HERE

Guest cristina0422

2NE1, Within Girl Group's Jealousy We Are Silent?

[TV Report, Journalist : Song Songeun] 4-membered group 2NE1, voted as the girlgroup with the best relationship.

To celebrate the release of the horror movie White: Curse of the Melody (directed by Kim Gok and Kim Sun) on June 9th, a survey took place on Nate Movie for a week, starting from May 16th. The question was : "Which girlgroup will never lose their friendship even during a tough competition?"

Popular girlgroups like 2NE1, SNSD, f(x) and Miss A were all nominated and 2NE1 overwhelmingly won first place by getting 57% of the votes.

Celebrating their second anniversary this year, each 2NE1 member has been invidually receiving the public's love through their outstanding musicality.

Following 2NE1, SNSD took the second place with 25% while f(x) obtained 10% and Miss A 8%.

Source: Nate

Translated by: Kaeryn and Elise@YGLadies.com

T/N The movie “White: Curse of the Melody” is about jealousy and competition amongst idol group members

2NE1 members really have a good relationship. I hope BlackJacks will be inspired of the friendship of these girls. :wub:

Guest echoRy

^^^ that makes a Blackjack wanna bawl ^^^

and that fancam of Dara @ dankook university... oh my gosh Park Sisters <333 so sweet!

Guest sjaikb
Guest dragon-rider

Some gifs on YG On Air ep5 :x

DTmkL.gif

IAGuu.gif

tLSCi.gif

PTRHI.gif

pv1PI.gif

eKROU.gif

LcJzV.gif

3qAcJ.gif

59HJz.gif