►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest cristina0422

[EVENT] ☆ SEOUL OSAKA MUSIC of HEART 2011 FIGHTING JAPAN!

rcoupg.png

source: kj-net.jp

Translation of important details from kj-net..

24awyev.png

2NE1's Lonely Promotional Banner @ NB Club (YG owned club)

i20rcm.jpg

credit:DC2NE1

nnqslg.png

still an ALL KILL in iChart which means they are still #1 in all digital music charts.

checked the charts still #1, nothing's new. kekeke.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cristina0422

^ ~ ah you beat me! kekeke. Isn't it really amazing? Their 2 songs are certified PK. Aigoo~ I'm expecting more on their 3rd single.

I think something went wrong or happened because all the songs went down. But based on the song chart standings Lonely is still #1 in all music charts.

2NE1 LONELY PERFECT ALL-KILL (110516)

73f4n7.png

6qin0z.png

Woah! With Bom's Don't Cry and 2NE1's Lonely both received PK? Is just so daebak!

vru9s2.png

2qbd5ya.png

it's going up again. ^_^

Guest jjang_21

great great still doing well at chart lonely lonely lonely baby 2ne1 jjang wohoo! PK PK PK PK all they way!

i hope they get cyworld for this month! but i think they will pretty sure haha

even if 50/50 for now! blackjacks fighting!

and almost 4mill views now on youtube!

2ne1 jjang!

Guest sjaikb

2NE1's "Lonely" Video #1 On YouTube

Popular idol group 2NE1 has made their mark on the international community through their latest single, "Lonely".

After releasing their new song at midnight on May 12th, the girls swept through all the major music charts, taking over the number one spot by the morning of the 13th.

More than that, on the internationally used YouTube website, the music video for "Lonely" has already attracted over one million hits, placing the girls at first place in the music sector.

Produced by YG Entertainment's mastermind Teddy, the song displays a more mature style from the group rather than their usual spunky style. It is a song about breaking up with a loved one, but the song has been said to maintain a certain liveliness while still reflecting deep emotion.

One thing to note about the girls' latest release is that 2NE1 will not be promoting it through the usual round of music ranking TV shows. Instead, starting from May 20th, they'll be performing unique performances and different renditions of "Lonely" every Friday on YG Entertainment's internet broadcast "YG On Air".

Source: kbs global

Lonely MV : 4,230,202 views ^_^

118zxms.jpg

30uel2f.jpg

1e1edw.jpg

Itunes Top 10 R&B/Soul Songs

20laiw.th.jpg33wab9w.th.jpg

Guest RAISON:dream

Jay Park tweeted something about Lonely. Any translations??

*quoted image*

c: JAYBUMAOM @ Twitter

whattheo.jpg

2ne1- lonely seems to be a really nice song~

Trans. by Jazy / RAISON:dream @ soompi

Guest sjaikb

2NE1’s “Lonely” achieves a ‘perfect all-kill’ on music charts!

2NE1’s “Lonely” has achieved not only an ‘all-kill’ on the charts, but a ‘perfect all-kill’!

According to ranking compilation chart ‘iChart‘, 2NE1’s “Lonely” has ranked #1 on both live, daily, and weekly music charts. Not only that, but their music video has garnered over 4 million views over the course of four days and is still ranked #1 on Korean video portals like Gom TV.

Because the girls are usually known for their powerful performance style and electronic sounds, winning with “Lonely”, an analog track that relies purely on their vocals, is all that more meaningful.

Fans commented, “The song is great and the girls pulled it off well” and “There’s a great vocal balance between the members.”

Source: ENews 24 via Nate

cr:allkpop

Guest cristina0422

HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY

2NE1

#1 on Melon Netizen Ranking

picture4ng.png

Hit The Roof of MELON for the 8th Time 9AM KST

picture6yg.png

#1 Candidate on CDMA Song of the Month - May

picture5fe.png

Still #1 on Most of the Chart

iChart

picture7sev.png

*just dropped 2 spots on Bugs Realtime (I won't screencaps all the charts anymore. kekeke. they're all the same daily and realtime)

picture8z.png

Guest sjaikb

The staggering cost of 2NE1’s “Lonely” MV outfits revealed!

The expensive outfits for 2NE1’s “Lonely” music video has generated a ton of conversation recently and for good reason!

The clothes worn in their latest music video are pieces from the French brand “Balmain“, which was launched in 1945 by French designer Pierre Balmain. In 2006, Christophe Decarnin became the director, and for the past few years, Balmain has become a hot trend in the fashion world.

Musicians such as Kanye West, Madonna, Beyonce, and Rihanna have worn items from their line. Currently, Balmain is one of the most expensive high-end brands.

They have also been chosen as Big Bang and 2NE1’s favorite brands for their one-of-a-kind art-like designs and their exceptional details.

A representative said:

“Not only is it expensive, but it is a designer label that rarely provides wardrobe to celebrities. Occasionally, fashionable actors receive sponsored pieces for special award ceremony-like events, but favorably, 2NE1 has been the only singers to receive sponsored pieces for the past few years.“

The total cost of 2NE1’s wardrobe for their “Lonely” music video comes out to about 200 million won (~$183,800 USD), but the production costs of the music came in lower at 150 million won (~$137,800 USD). Therefore, the wardrobe for the music video actually exceeded the production costs for the music!

This type of dedication to their outfits is nothing new though, as Park Bom previously received much attention for the $20,000 Alexander McQueen dress in her “Don’t Cry” music video.

Source: OSEN via Nate

Dara celebrates 2NE1’s two year anniversary

In celebration of 2NE1’s two year anniversary, member Dara left a special message on May 17th for their fans through her official Me2day.

She wrote, “Congratulations 2NE1’s birthday!!! ^.^ Today! is! 2NE1’s two year anniversary!!! Clap clap clap!!! Everyone must be listening to ‘Lonely‘ a lot! Explosive gratitude! So touched! I love you! ^.^”

She continued, “Even when hardships come our way, let’s pool our strengths together and take them on side by side~ We’ll always be with you with good music, impressive performances, and a genuine heart! 2NE1, let’s play!!!”

Fans commented, “10 years, 20 years, and more than 50 years from now, let’s be together~”, “2NE1’s popularity is soaring through the sky!”, and “Let’s all run!”

Source: TV Daily via Nate

Credit:allkpop

Archived