Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cristina0422

[ME2DAY] DARA 110508 #1

33ucwhi.jpg

kamusta kayong lahat??? si sandara to!!! magkikita tayo ulit dyan sa phil!!!!!!!!!! finally!!!!! yeah hey!!!!!!!!! june 4! let's go party~ !!!

trans:

how are you guys??? this is sandara!!! we will see each other again there in the phil (Philippines)!!!!!!!!!! finally!!!!! yeah hey!!!!!!!!! june 4! let's go party~ !!!

TAGS: june 4 2011 araneta coliseum 2ne1 with pinoy blackjacks the party

source: Dara's Me2Day

[ME2DAY] DARA 110508 #2

14vttef.jpg

박부장의 깨알상큼 일기!!!^.^;;;투애니원의 신곡 론리 D-4!!! 춘여사의 돈크라이가 아직도 너무 많은 사랑을 받고있다! ^_^ 폭풍감사!드리면서~ 쫌 더 사랑해주시길..바라면서! 론리도 많은 기대해주시길!바라면서 돈크라이야~ 쫌만 기둘려!홧팅!홧팅!야야야!^.^

Dara does a countdown D-4 to Lonely MV! She's also happy that Dont Cry is receiving lots of love still and hopes that Lonely would do as well. :) - WeLoveDara

source: Dara's Me2Day

Guest sjaikb

Park Bom felt pressured promoting first ahead of 2NE1’s comeback

2qcftdi.jpg

With a ‘perfect all-kill’ under her belt, 2NE1’s Bom is looking ahead to what already seems like an explosive promotion cycle for the group’s upcoming comeback.

In her interview with Star News, Bom revealed, “I didn’t think that ‘Don’t Cry‘ would be ranked first, so it was very surprising. There was a lot of pressure since I was the first up to bat for 2NE1’s comeback, and fortunately I’ve received great results.”

She continued, “I think I was really lucky. Even though I felt the pressure of being first, I convinced myself to believe that it was good pressure. I truly did my best in order to make sure that everything was perfect. I’m so happy to be receiving so much love.”

At the mention of 2NE1’s triple title tracks all winning first place trophies last year, Bom was then asked whether the group felt any pressure with this promotion cycle.

She replied, “We actually felt more pressure last year. This time, our focus is on enjoying ourselves. We just want to show everyone who we really are.”

2NE1 will be dropping “Lonely” on May 12th. Stay tuned for their full six-track mini-album!

Source: Star News via Nate

cr: allkpop

Guest 21_fresh

Should we create another thread just for Me2day and Twitter?

Because the girls (Dara and Minzy ^^) are always updating their account !!

Guest cristina0422

Should we create another thread just for Me2day and Twitter?

Because the girls (Dara and Minzy ^^) are always updating their account !!

Hi! Thanks for the concern regarding our Sub Forum. Our 2NE1 community is just getting bigger now that's why we got our own home. But right now we can't see the need to create some threads to post something that we can just share in the MAIN THREAD or individual thread. If we will create a lot of random threads, the MAIN THREAD won't serve its purpose. We don't want to see double posting the same topic from different threads. Regarding Me2Day/Twitter, sometimes we don't discuss about it alot, so it's fine in the Main/Individual Thread. But we're looking into it. We encourage you guys to create and start a thread here as long as you abide by the guidelines. This is our community, let's participate.

Hey maybe soompi should open a twitter account like they did for bigbang ^^

I don't get what you mean? You mean soompi should create a twitter account for 2NE1 or WE should create a twitter account for 2NE1? Like soompi_bigbang? If you mean the latter one, aigoo~ that will be a lot of work to maintain another account. We only have 2 mods here in this subforum. But yeah if I have free time, i'll retweet the news from this thread and to promote our community too. You guys can do too. Let's help one another. I hope there's a retweet feature from each post here in soompi. kekeke

Anyway, regarding Sub Forum Content is concern just go to http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/363819-2ne1-sub-forum-rules-and-guidelines/ and we will openly discuss it there. To avoid spamming in the MAIN THREAD.

Guest cristina0422

WOW! Just listened to the teaser now. This is mind-blowing with CL starting the tease. Her voice gives me goosebumps. Minzy will never disappoint me and so is Dara, her voice is actually suits this kind of song, fresh and soothing. Bom is already given. I love the 2NE1 with their upbeat songs but this kind of song suits them the best. Each member have a distinct voices but still they harmonize really well. So the girls will drop teaser each day until the 12th, eh? This will be different from the mainstream kpop. They are experimenting again. It will be a risk but I think they will set a trend again in Korea. Acoustic is popular in my country so I will definitely LOVE this. Now this song will made those haters Rest In Peace. Kyah! I'm excited! kekeke.

LONELY will be release on May 12.

They will be having a LIVE DEBUT on May 17 (2nd ANNIVERSARY)

it's TUESDAY, are they going to air it on YG ON AIR?

:w00t: I'm in LOVE with this song already and the lyrics are daebak so far. I'm not sure about this promotion style YG is doing though its VERY risky and I can already see Blackjacks flipping out on YG if things don't go well because of it.

CL looks perfect :wub: Love her style the most and the other girls look great but I'm not sure I'm feeling Boms hair style. :crazy:

Also wonder what the choreo will be like? I hope they go back to the arrangement they had for their first album cause I felt like there was so many unnecessary people on stage for their go away performances.

Guest bluishme

love love the teaser,, i hope less autotune this time.. haha..

many competition for our girls.. hopefully blackjacks and all of us support our girls.. ok? haha..

anyways.. wonder when will they release their album? is it on may12 also? or lonely will be just a digital single?

Guest agata9021

so...I just finished watching Will.I.am live on ustream...an he said sth like that: "after this new single, there will be a new project coming up THIS YEAR" " I have to finish this project" and so on :D

I think that it's about 2ne1 :)

anyways, very happy to hear that...and can't wait till they'll finally let us hear those songs <3 :D

Guest pervertednoona

2NE1 will not be promoting “Lonely”

On the morning of May 10th, YG Entertainment’s Yang Hyun Suk wrote a post on the YG-Life blog about 2NE1’s comeback track, “Lonely.”

The post read:

“2NE1’s new song, ‘Lonely’, will be released simultaneously with its music video on the morning of May 12th. It is a slow pop song that uses string instruments.

Will.I.Am previously made a visit to the YG Entertainment building and made a few comments about ‘Lonely’: “I was waiting for the drum beats to come out but it didn’t, so that was very refreshing. I think it’ll be a big hit.”

The reason he said that it was refreshing was because the song is not what everyone is probably expecting. Departing from the worldwide trend of fast and powerful electronic songs of the house genre, 2NE1’s new song is a slow song that’s 100% analog in emotions. In short, we did not use any auto-tune.

I think that the reason he thought it’d be a ‘hit’ was because of the ‘Lonely… Lonely.. Lonely..’ It has a repetitive melody that’s highly addictive.

‘Lonely’ was composed and written by Teddy, who’s also known for 2NE1’s previous hits, and features lyrics about the sorrows and loneliness of love. What’s unique about it is that the lyrics are different to what you’re thinking of, in that it’s actually about a person who feels lonely even with the person they love.

Now about our broadcast promotions for ‘Lonely’…

I am so apologetic to all of our 2NE1 fans, but we are unfortunately not planning to promote ‘Lonely’ on broadcast programs. We are instead planning to promote with a song that 2NE1 can perform to.

We would like to ask for your understanding. This week’s ‘YG ON AIR‘ will feature a live session version of Park Bom’s ‘Don’t Cry‘. Next week, fans can see a live version of ‘Lonely’, as sung by 2NE1.

As we’ve mentioned before, 2NE1’s next song will be released three weeks from now on June 2nd. 2NE1’s mini-album will be released six weeks from now on June 23rd.

After eight months, 2NE1 is finally releasing a new song titled ‘Lonely’…

I ask for your anticipation and support.”

Source + Photos: YG-Life

CREDIT: ALLKPOP

===========================

Well, YG is really experimenting. Biggest troll, eh? But hell yeah, they're releasing a single and an MV, that's enough for me.

And he really has money. Filming an MV but not promoting a song? Only YG knows what's going on his genius mind. But he never failed us so far, so let's just enjoy the ride.

Archived