►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NV4ever

the girls are back to the Fire days again~! im loving CL's blonde though, i think she looks best with fringe and blonde hair total smexy kekeke

i miss them~! hopefully there'll be some fancams ^.^ when are they gonna debut in japan?

Kpop is soo bland to me now b/c 2NE1 isnt active :(

Dara Me2day

21dara129767520105692.jpg

Translation: Throwing you a photo of Bom!!! Juice and other delicious girl!ㅋ It’s a hot picture that I took yesterday~!^.^ *About eating these days and how her body is feeling*… Bom unni~ Dara will buy you a long life! ^0^ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

fkv3wg.jpg

Translation: Wassup?!?^.^ Tada! BlackJack chocolate!ㅋ Yesterday, there were four…ㅋ *Talking about chocolates being irrespective on Valentine’s Day and White Day and not seeing one person get more than any other?*ㅋㅋ Haha, anyways, Happy Valentine’s Day!^.^/

cr: aa-chan

1t33hi.jpg

"Wassup?!? ^.^ You know about our official fan club, BlackJacks and the second round of recruiting, right??? Kya…*heartbeats*… Where are the second set of BlackJacks~! Did you register? Are you registering? Will you register?! No…I’m just nervous about it..ㅋㅋ Kkyak! Welcome to 2NE1 World!^^"

2e576ec.jpg

Throwing you a photo of CL!^^ Opening one of CL’s pictures to the publicㅋㅋ Sent the picture to CL’s phone! *Difficult to get the real feeling of the photo, but it ends up looking cute?*!ㅋㅋ CL~ Loves BlackJacks! *cheering*

Translation by: aa-chan

289dc2o.jpg

"Tada! What is this?! This is an earpiece to use to monitor while on stage. This time I'm trying to prepare ke Since they said they would put on a picture that I wanted on it, I chose Blackjacks! Isn't it pretty? It's totally pretty right?! Every time I get on stage, I'll think of Blackjacks and try to be with you guys~ Kya~!^.^ Touched touched! Tears flowing...ke ke"

Translation by: GEE@YGLadies

Source: Dara Me2day

High grossing CF stars include Big Bang, Rain, JYJ, 2PM, 2NE1, Wonder Girls, After School, and SNSD

Korean news site Money Today put together a list of the highest paid celebrities for appearing in CFs. Amongst the male celebrities, veteran Seo Taeji takes the #1 spot with a whopping 2 billion won. Following him is idol group Big Bang, who will make a comeback on February 24th with the group's 4th mini album. Rain takes the bronze, while Big Bang's fierce rapper TOP takes 4th place as an individual.

On the women's side, "Dae Jang Geum" star Lee Youngae takes the crown with 1.2 billion won. Following her are Go Hyunjung, Kim Taehee and Jeon Jihyun in 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place, respectively. The highest grossing CF girl groups are Wonder Girls, 2NE1 and After School, each with 800 million won. SNSD trails slightly behind with 700 million won.

Check out the full list below!

Translated:

2a6ngno.jpg

Original:

2yxqi48.jpg

Source: YG Ladies and Money Today

Credits: junchan@koreaboo

MNET’s Best Main Vocalist Poll

Recently MNET had a poll to choose the best main vocalist.

Sometimes people think that idol groups are all about popularity, promotions and good looks, but that is not true. Nowadays many groups include talented members have amazing voices, are great composers, talented actors and more.

MNET made a poll to find the best main vocalists among the groups. Take a look at the list and tell us which one is your favorite.

1. SG WannaBe’s Kim Jin Ho

2. 2NE1′s Bom

3. SS501′s Young Saeng

4. DBSK’s Junsu

5. 2pm’s Junsu

6. Shinee’ Jonghyun

7. 2am’s Jo Kwon

8. 4 Minute’s Ga Yoon

9. Super Junior’s KRY (Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Yesung)

10. F(X)’s Luna

credit: mnet+baidu

trans+shared by: sharingyoochun.net

taken from: gokpop

~~

Line up for Dream Concert 2011: TVXQ, SUJU, SNSD, SHINee, Big Bang, 2NE1, B2ST, 2AM, IU, Jay Park, f(x), MBLAQ, 4Minute, After School, Kara, CN Blue. (Source: dreamconcert11@twitter)

Guest NV4ever

^ wahh is tat lineup official?? OMG~!! I hope so, im dying to see the girls onstage again...im missing them soo much!

YG is opening the fanclub registering again?? can overseas fans join too~?

OMO~~ i love those custom earphones Dara have! are those one sales LOL

34428938.jpg

"Do you know who this is? It’s little Minzy when she was 12 years old… look so fresh~ It’s been 6 years now..!! That was when I first entered YG, just a teenager~… keke"

Source: Minzy's Twitter

21dara129793180220905.jpg

Wassup?!? ^.^ Of all days, today reminds me of a memory from last year~ This was a snap of me & chubby at Japan Disneyland! Ah~ I want to go & play games again~! Sooner or later, I’m going to be really busy so I’m going to play today! ehehehehehe!

21dara129794545317196.jpg

Euhahah! Coming out to play was a success! ke The transformation was success! ke But… what if my me2day friends (followers) are here… they will recognize me..? keke if it’s like this Shhhh~!^^ It shall be a secret then! ehehe~!!! Amazing!

21dara129794771590211.jpg

Omo! There’s a picture of me here~!!! kekekeke/

Source: Dara’s Me2day

Translated by: Isha & Aoiare@21bangs.com

21dara129794894226696.jpg

Wah~ Success!!! *claps*! Minzy and I could come out because of our awesome transformation! Also, we managed to get this great picture and have a lot of fun! ^.^ *Leader gave something to Rin omma?*~!ㅋ Heading home now to see Baemi unni~!ㅋ

Source: Dara Me2day

Translated by: AA-CHAN

qbya.jpg

we are awesome together~~^_^ even on my second and third thought, we are awesome~kkkk

ea4bdd.jpg

Source: Minzy’s twitter

Translated by: HuisuYoon@21bangs.com

Guest TheExConvict

^ Minzy dyed her hair black again?

i thought she had orange hair?

anyways, i'm sooo loving her and Dara's outfit!! especially her's! i like it! :w00t:

Guest NV4ever

im wondering tat too~! Minzy dyed her hair back to black already?

she still have orange hair and highlights when the girls attended Psy's concert just couple days ago~~

real and fake magnae having fun at Lotte World~! soo kuteee ^^ wonder if any fan recognized them? they did went under disguised but their manager is a dead-giveaway hahaaha

2NE1’s Park Bom poses prettily while drinking juice

On February 14th, 2NE1’s Sandara Park shared this photo of her fellow member Park Bom on her me2day.

Dara commented, “This is for Bom fans! She looks pretty drinking the juice! ke This is a photo from yesterday~!”

With her clear baby skin, Park Bom is seen drinking a juice box. Fans cooed over the photo, as it truly does invoke a sense of kiddish innocence.

Netizens saw the photo complimented, “It’s Bom goddess!“, “Why are you so pretty and cute when your drinking juice…“, and “Bom unnie, you seem to have become more slim and pretty.”

Meanwhile, the members of 2NE1 are preparing for their Japanese debut.

Source: Newsen

cr: allkpop

2NE1’s Dara and Minzy take a secret trip to Lotte World

Recently, 2NE1’s Dara and Minzy took a secret trip to Lotte World together.

Both Dara and Minzy posted photos from their trip onto their respective me2days and Twitters. Dara was the first one to update her fans on this fun excursion, as she wrote:

“Uhahaha! Successfully came out to play! ke Successful transformation! ke But… if my me2day friends are here right now… they’ll be able to spot me…? keke If you do, shhh~! ^^ Please keep it a secret! Eehee~!!! So excited!“

Soon after, Minzy also posted about the secret adventure:

“Wa keke Just came back from Lotte World~~^^ Lotte World that I dreamed of ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Prepared a couple-T and sunglasses with Dara-unni!!! keke Visited Lotte World for the first time in a long time ke Sinbad’s Adventure changed a lot keke“

During their trip, Dara found a large picture of herself on an Etude banner. She posed with the photo and exclaimed,

“Oh my! My picture is here~!!!kekeke“

Dara expressed her extreme satisfaction with their short but sweet trip. She said,

“It was very~ successful!!! Clap clap clap! Because Minzy and I came with perfect transformations! We comfortably rode rides, took pictures, and had a fun time! ^.^ Also, thank you to Pooh-doong and Lin-mom for buying us delicious snacks글~! Ke We are going back to our apartment where our Bommie-unni is waiting for us~! ke“

cr: allkpop

Archived