►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

2NE1’s Minzy says ‘Good Morning’ like a true Hallyu star

It looks like Minzy is getting ready for 2NE1’s impending Hallyu debut!

On January 30th, Minzy posted “Good morning!” on her Twitter in Korean, English, Japanese, Indonesian, Vietnamese, Filipino, Mandarin Chinese, Arabic, German, French, Italian, and Turkish. That’s a total of 12 different languages!

201101302ne1minzygoodmo.png

Later, she gave an extra treat to some lucky fans by personally @replying to them in languages she hadn’t posted in the original tweet.

201102302ne1minzytwitte.png

Source: Twitter

Credit: allkpop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NV4ever

MInzy thanked YGL on twitter~!! OMG!! im seriously freaked out when i saw tat lol

baby minkki is the sweetest ^.^ she's always soo nice and sincere to all the fans :) i hope she'll follow @YGL hahaha

Big Bang’s TOP Is Jealous of Sandara Park’s Confession for G-Dragon?

th.f72b0b6b19.jpg

Sandara’s recent confession about G-Dragon has left Big Bang’s TOP in deep regret.

Aired last January 29 on KBSTV2 “Entertainment Tonight,” Sandara Park revealed that, “When I think about “Oh, this man would make a romantic boyfriend,” the man that comes to mind is G-Dragon.”

This confession came from the time when Sandara Park went on a ski trip and when she had trouble carrying her board, G-Dragon came and took it from her and carried it instead.

Sandara Park revealed, “I have that image in my mind when I think about men I’d like to date,” she explained.

When G-Dragon was told this, he said “Sandara Park was carrying this big board so it looked like there were two people and she had a hard time,” he continued, “Thank you for thinking well of me,” he finished.

TOP then revealed, “I didn’t go ski with them at that time,” he said, “If I did, I may have been chosen instead, I should have followed. It’s such a waste,” he expressed regretfully, with a jealous heart.

Source: Nate

Translated by: knucklepink@DaraGonHideout.com/ BlackjackBelle@OhDara.wordpress.com

Guest Kyung-Jae

Hi fellow BlackJacks!!

I just wanted to stop by and share my Don't stop the music collab with you guys!! ^^

I sang Minzy's parts, the rest of the cast is in the description. We're just a bunch of 2ne1 fans who like singing. ^^

SO94 means 'Sound of 94' because the whole cast was born in 1994.

Please check it out!! :D

Click Here (Youtube)

edit::

Whoops!! I topped!

Sorry! I have nothing to share, except for my collab~~ xD

I don't know how accurate this info is but it looks like 2NE1 will be official endorsers of Adidas this year!

It's about time! :P Ever since 2NE1 debuted, the girls have been wearing a lot of Adidas & Jeremy Scott

even though they were supposed to be endorsing Fila. LOL :sweatingbullets:

Someone posted a list of upcoming CFs/Endorsements on Bestiz:

11st, Samsung Anycall, Beanpole Jeans, CJ, Etude House, Adidas

ev59qe.jpg

Dara also updated her me2day a few minutes ago and she's prominently wearing the brand.

1yrdvo.jpg

Guest darkaz619

Where i can watch 2ne1 tv season2? I can't find in youtube with eng sub.

here you all the subs is on their official youtube channel 2NE1 TV Season 2

yes finnaly 2NE1 is endorsing Adidas i hope they make an MV for it not just pics.

^^^ yeah me 2! i hope the girls do a cf mv for Adidas.

and awww i luv YG fam interactions. i want BB and the girls to do another colab.

i wonder if that'll happen this year. i'd settle for another cf ^_^

Translation

11/01/30 (PM 06:33) - DARA

21dara129638003744921.th.png

고독한 겨울여자 컨셉ㅋㅋㅋ

Translation:The concept is a lonely, winter woman ke ke ke

11/01/31 (PM 02:58) - DARA

21dara129645349469287.th.png

요즘같이 추울때! 특히나 스케줄있을때 꼭 필요한 따듯한 패딩!ㅋ 요기에 푹~ 들어가있으니 덜춥더라구요! ^.^ 맘에두뤄어~!

Translation: When it's cold like it is these days! Especially if I have schedule, I definitely need warm - Padding! Ke since I've whoosh~ wrapped myself up, it feels less cold!^.^ I love it~!

Translated by: GEE@YGLadies.com

Dara Me2day

21dara129645460415198.jpg

CL’s Current “Project”?

21dara129648100616265.jpg

With the hardworking girls of 2NE1 on a much needed vacation to Paris, there’s been growing speculation that CL is working on a solo album. 2NE1 member Sandara Park recently took to her me2day to clarify just what the “baddest female Seoul city ever seen” is doing.

On January 31st, she updated her me2day page with the above picture and a quick message:

“안녕하세요! 씨엘빠회장입니다~!(__) 꾸벅!ㅋ여러분들이 궁굼해하는 씨엘씨 소식알려드릴려구요! 씨엘씨는 요즘 귀여운 아기푸둥으로 숙소에서 활발히 활동중입니다. 잘지내고있어요^.^ㅋ 유휴~!!! 휘리릭~!”

“Hello everyone! This is CL’s fan president ~! Yep! As a lot of you are wondering about CL, I wanted to give you an update! CL is happily busy being our baby chub in our dorm! She is doing very well! Yoo hoo ^.^~!!!”

CL indeed looks radiant and adjusting to her newest “project” well. We hope that CL and the rest of the girls are getting a lot of R and R so that we can see them again on the stage very soon!

Source: Newsen via Nate

Credit: allkpop

Guest agata9021

about Dara's me2day and her "special schedule" I think that she was shooting with BB for their "Secret Garden" skit :D

that's just what I suspect...:D

so yeah, maybe pretty soon we'll see another hilarious collaboration with them! :D

What does this photo of GD, TOP and Seungri with Choi Hwa Jung have to do with Dara?

31202112ehcsqq4n.jpg

31202241tp4smix2.jpg

See that blue microphone Choi Hwa Jung is holding? Familiar?

Find out where you might have seen it under the cut! If you had seen 2NE1tv season 1, you may have noticed a pink microphone present as Dara would randomly MC the show.

21dara_1274876293_45778_me2photo.jpg

This microphone is in fact similar to that pink microphone. Dara, herself, had given the mic the radio host as a gift. We can see Choi Hwa Jung hasn’t forgotten about it as she takes these photos with GD, TOP and Seungri, who are from the same company. I’m sure Dara would be happy to see her gift in use!

source: WeLoveDara + OfficialDaragon

Written by renKa002@letsplay2ne1

You see Dara give her the mic @ 4:18

Dara on WIN WIN pt 3

Archived