►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

twittersean03.th.jpg

Translation: 365Days of Love Sean, on the 19th January, 2NE1 members went to the Holt Children’s Home. The children were happy while holding on to their hands. Spent a great time with the angel-like 2NE1. They did a kind deed today.

twittersean02.th.jpg

Translation: Minzy made the angels fell asleep in Holt Children’s Home^^

twittersean04.th.jpg

Translation: Dara made the second angel fell asleep, looks as though they were sleeping together ^^

twittersean05.th.jpg twittersean06.th.jpg

Translation: CL fell asleep with the baby because they were laughing so much. Maybe because they spent their time playing along with the babies?

Source: Sean’s Twitter

Translated by: Aoiare @ 21bangs.com

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has 2NE1's CL become a kindergarten teacher?

16278166.th.jpg

A photo was uploaded by a friend of CL with a comment saying "CL smiled with other children and fell asleep together. She played really well with them".

In the photo, CL is giving a big smile to a little child and seems like having a good time.

Netizens commented "The way CL holds that child seems so natural" "The child is cute but so is CL"

Source: Tv Daily

Translated by: Eric@dkpopnews.net

Guest babiiv214

Miss Tangerine Sandara Official Pictures Released!!

Gorgeous Sandara never fails to Amaze me with her Versatile All Naturale Beauty

sd0qf.jpg

ijnd.jpg

1ux.gif

2sp.gif

tumblrlf68qspfao1qb7oe1.gif

uv3.gif

vk5.gif

zkn.gif

230113873.jpg

230111341.jpg

230110531.jpg

230114108.jpg

230114524.jpg

230116471.jpg

230119920.jpg

230122772.jpg

drkbdq.jpg

230143393.jpg

WANNA BE SWEET?

Play ETUDE!

:P

credits as tagged + WeLoveDara + ohdara.wordpress.com + Baidu Sandara Bar

^wow pretty Dara!!!

Nominee list for the “2011 Korean Music Awards” revealed

by VITALSIGN on January 24, 2011 at 11:02 pm

On January 25th, the selection committee members for the “2011 Korean Music Awards” held a press conference to reveal the nominations for their awards ceremony.

The awards ceremony into its 8th year was created with the intent to treat pop musicians as artists, not as entertainers; consequently, this award focused more on their achievements instead of their sales. There are a total of 25 different categories, and nominations were made by a selection committee.

Their report shows that 2NE1’s “Can’t Nobody” and f(x)’s “Nu ABO” were nominated for the ‘Best Dance & Electronic Song’ category. miss A’s “Bad Girl Good Girl” was also elected to receive the ‘Best Dance & Electronic Song’ award, but it also made its way to the ‘Song of the Year’ category.

Taeyang’s “Solar” album and his “I Need a Girl” single were both nominated for ‘Best R&B and Soul’ album and song categories respectively.

Considering how last year’s ceremony featured a larger variety of artists (such as SNSD, Brown Eyed Girls, Baek Ji Young, and other major non-idols), the nominations for this year have visibly shrunk.

Panelist Kim Chang Nam said, “We did not differentiate between mainstream and non-mainstream. All songs and albums were tested under the standards by 60 different members on the committee. We tried our best in combining the musical tastes and judging standards in our nominee decisions.”

The awards ceremony will be held on February 23rd.

Source: Newsen via Nate

credit: Allkpop

2NE1’s CL, actress Han Go Eun to guest judge for ‘Project Runway Korea 3′

20110125goeuncl.jpg

2NE1’s CL and actress Han Go Eun will appear as guest judges for “Project Runway Korea 3″!

A press conference for the show was held in Seoul, where the show’s representatives stated, “CL and Han Go Eun have been decided to come on as our guest judges for one episode. World-renown designer Jeremy Scott also came especially to Korea in order to appear as a guest judge as well.”

They’ll be joining the regular panelists for the show, Andy & Debb’s Kim Suk Won and fashion magazine editor Jeon Mi Kyung of “Bazaar“.

The first broadcast will air on January 29th at 11PM KST.

Source: Star News via Nate

Credit: allkpop

2NE1 & Taeyang nominated for the 8th Korea Music Awards

Best Dance & Electronic Music

Demicat – Tomorrow Sucks

모임 별 – Pacific

Kafka – The Most Beautiful Thing

Casker – Tender

2NE1 – To Anyone

House Rulez – Magic Television

Best Dance & Electronic Song

Miss A – Bad Girl Good Girl

Sultan Of The Disco – 일요일 밤의 열기

F(X) – NU ABO

Kafka – Silence

2NE1 – Can’t Nobody

Best R&B & Soul Album

Deez – Get Real

Boni – Nu One

Brown Eyed Soul – Brown Eyed Soul

진보 – Afterwork

Taeyang – Solar

Best R&B & Soul Song

Deez – Sugar

Boni – 너를 보내도

Never Forget

진보 – U R

Taeyang – I Need A Girl

Source: bo-da.net (via YBMania)

Credit: 21bangs.com

Guest wanderlove

Bommie joined twitter!!!

harooluvstar

I woke up and this is the first thing I saw.. I am so happy.. But her first posts were on June.. hmm.. she already joined a long time ago and no one knew about it.. YGE didn't even confirmed it when they listed all their artists on twitter.. They might have known or bommie didn't tell them about it..

But I am still happy.. now, drag ChaeRa on twitter too.. so we could have a 2NE1 party on twitter.. LOL..

I want Dara to bombard my timeline with cutie pics and random things.. hahaha.. they should teach CL too..

2e3x260.jpg

Have a nice day^^

Source: Minji's Twitter

Bom Twitter Profile Picture

30m1dfl.jpg

@Hwangssabu 사부님~~ 저 봄이에요~~~^^ 트위터 시작했어요ㅋㅋㅋ 민지가 가르쳐 주는중입니다~~^^

Translation: @Hwangssabu ssabu~~ this is Bom~~~^^ i started twitter kkk Minzy is teaching me~~^^

Source: Bom's Twitter

Translated by: Omanayun@21bangs.com

Bobby Kim and Yiruma want to invite 2NE1 to their ‘Wednesday Art Stage’

“We want to invite 2NE1 to the ‘Wednesday Art Stage’,” was what MC’s Bobby Kim and Yiruma stated for their MBC LIFE show ‘Wednesday Art Stage’.The two stated this in their meeting with the press before the recording of ‘Wednesday Art Stage’ which was held in honor of the tenth anniversary after the founding of the channel (MBC LIFE) in Jeju’s Shinra Hotel on the 24th.

Bobby Kim proclaimed, “Idol groups’ abilities during live performances have increased much more than before. If I were to invite someone, I want to invite 2NE1 first.”

Also, famous pianist Yiruma praised 2NE1, saying, “I also want to invite 2NE1 out of all the idol groups. They excel in various fields like singing ability, I think they’re idols that aren’t like idols.”

Bobby Kim chose Kim Bum Soo as the musician he would like to invite out of the singers. Yiruma also laughed, “I want to invite house band Astronomical Telescope. From the foreign musicians, I want to invite Ennio Morricone or maybe a movie musician.”

The talented duo also shared their thoughts on the difficulties of being the MCs for the first time. Yiruma said with laughter, “When I received the offer I was the MC of a radio show, and I thought it wouldn’t be that hard so I accepted, but it turned out to be hard.”

Bobby Kim also said, “I thought it would be fun to be try something that I’ve never done as a musician. However, since you have to talk with substance and quality, it was hard when I tried it. I host as only a musician, and I’m not trying to act stylish or chic at all.”

Continuing on this, Yiruma joked, “The most memorable moment was when Patricia Kaas appeared. We were shaking in the waiting room because of Kaas’ force. Her force was no joke.”

He finally added, “We aren’t the masters of ‘Wednesday Art Stage’. The guests who come out in this show are the stars that light the stage, and we have to try to bring them into relief. I think we have to play the roles of picking out their thoughts and feelings. Also, I think that Bobby Kim being able to showcase his singing, and me my playing, is a great part of ‘Wednesday Art Stage’.”

Source: Asia Economy

Credit: allkpop

Archived