►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest tazanya

I meant to repost this here earlier today, but forgot, sorry guys.

Sorry this is so late

Ready to Make it Official?  YGE Announces Registration for "Blackjack 2" Fanclub

10dy693.png

thanks smiile010 for the image

Today, YGE announced the reopening of registration for fans to join 2NE1's Official Fanclub "Blackjack 2."  Fans who were unable to join the first generation of 2NE1's fanclub (way back in November, 2009) will now have that opportunty.

NOTICE: The procedures for joining in this announcement are for KOREAN FANS only, there will be a separate announcement for overseas fans.   However, when I joined last time, the process was essentially like what is outlined below.

Part 1

Hello this is 2NE1 representative, 

Yes, 2NE1's official fanclub [bLACKJACK] is looking for a second family!  If you missed out on the last stage, join us as we are recruiting for the next two years.

BLACKJACK 2 guideline:

◆Recruitment period◆ 2011/1/24 ~ 2011/2/24 (for a month)

◆Membership Qualifications ◆- Anyone who loves 2NE1! And those who are most likely to stick to YG official website. 

THERE WILL BE A NOTICE APPLICATION FOR FOREIGNERS AFTER WHEN WE FINISH THE PROCEDURE FOR KOREANS

Part 2

◆Active period◆

The last day of registration to a year after, could be extended based on 2NE1's album promotions. (1 year memberships)

Fee- 25,000 won = $22 USD

Ommitted translation for information relevant to K-fans only

◆Black Jack 2 benefits◆

- You will receive/be issued a BLACKJACK membership card

- Welcoming card (handwritten by 2NE1 members) 

- Fanclub official GODDS (it should be GOODS) GIFT BOX (includes your name engraved on the lightstick, a card case and buttons)

- Can participate in events such as (fan meeting, (video) conference, etc)

- Participate in live stages that are broadcasted such as music core, sbs inkigayo, and music bank

- During domestic and overseas concert you will have a chance to get priority seats.

- Usage of the BLACKZONE that is only available to fanclub members

- Send SMS, receive newsletters by email

Part 3

Ommitted translation for information relevant to K-fans only

◆Black jack 2 contact information◆

E-mail: 2NE1@ygmail.net

E-mail subject: [fanclub] your name/DOB

- Deadline: January 24-February 24 

Answer after receiving the mail will take 1-2 days.

The window to register for official fanclubs are approximately one month.  The membership usually is valid for a year, or in the case of hiatus' the membership period will be extended.   

Source:

yg-2NE1.com

Translated by sieljjang @ygladies.com

Article by tazanya @ygladies.com

Advice from Taz's experience joining in '09.

• 1) Membership costs for overseas fans are higher because you must pay via bank wire transfer.  (Unless YGE decides to allow other payment options.)
  • 2) You must be a member of YG family site which takes a while, don't wait until the last minute to register. [PM me for a tutorial on registering for ygfamily site if you need one but its all mostly in english should be easy enough]
  • 3) Follow-up on the email is SLLLLOOOOWWW, don't be disheartened if you have to send an inquiry a couple of times.
  • 4) For overseas fans the coolest thing, aside from being 100% officially a blackjack, is that I was able to enter into the concert ticket raffle and won the right to purchase a VIP seat to the YG Family Concert.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

167674_491279866913_200768526913_6135650_2399362_n.jpg

BECAUSE 2NE1 IS AMAZING. 2NE1PH (2NE1 Philippines) IS INVITING YOU TO JOIN THE "PROUD TO BE BLACKJACKS" CONTEST & WIN 5 K-POP ALBUMS OF YOUR CHOICE!

2NE1 Philippines Fanpage IS LAUNCHING A NEW CONTEST WHEREIN YOU CAN WIN FIVE(5) K-POP ALBUMS OF YOUR CHOICE. THESE FIVE ALBUMS SHOULD ALL BE UNDER BY Universal Records Philippines, OF COURSE!

HERE'S HOW :

STEP 1:

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER http://twitter.com/universalrecph

STEP 2:

POST YOUR PHOTO HOLDING THE PHILIPPINE VERSION CD OF 2NE1 "TO ANYONE" AND/OR "THE FIRST MINI-ALBUM REPACKAGE" TO UNIVERSAL RECORDS FACEBOOK FANPAGE http://www.facebook.com/universalrecordsphfanpage

THAT'S IT!! WAIT FOR US TO POST THE ENTRIES THAT UNIVERSAL RECORDS LIKE AND YOU WIN!!

CONTEST STARTS NOW!!!! REMEMBER, YOU SHOULD BE IN THE PHOTO ENTRY HOLDING THE PHILIPPINE VERSION 2NE1 ALBUM(S)!!

THIS IS THEIR WAY OF THANKING ALL OF U FOR MAKING UNIVERSAL RECORDS THE LEADER IN K-POP WITH 15 NUMBER ONE K-POP ALBUMS IN THE PHILIPPINES AND YOU'RE RIGHT - 2NE1 "TO ANYONE" IS THE 15TH NUMBER K-POP ALBUM!!!

Guest Kelvin838

What do international fanclub members get? I'm from New York and it's too far to fly and attend a concert. How many goodies get delivered to your home?

Guest jjang_21

yes finally on stage again lol for me its been too looooong already haizz

but no it hurts appa appa appa anyways you can hear fanboys lols

2ne1 jjang

Guest chiearl

hi i just ant to ask if Minzi's twitter @mingkki21 is legit?? because i can't see any of the YG artists following her.. not even Taeyang, Aimee, and Shaun :(

The view of snowy Seoul from Minzy's room (110123)

2xtlw.jpg

1t1d.jpg

Original:

밖에는 눈이오고있어요~ㅠ그래서 교회갔다가 일찍 집으로 들어왔죠~그리구 이불 속으로 풍~덩~이불안에서 책읽기..창밖은 눈이내리고..캬하~분위기 한번 좋구만..^^

Translation:

it’s snowing outside~T.T so i hurried to get home after my church finished~ and jumped~ into my bed & I’m reading in my blanket.. it’s snowing outside the window.. kya~ i like this atmosphere ..^^

Source: Minzy’s Twitter

Translated by: HuisuYoon @ 21bangs

Guest nhuduoi

The view of snowy Seoul from Minzy's room (110123)

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Original:

밖에는 눈이오고있어요~ㅠ그래서 교회갔다가 일찍 집으로 들어왔죠~그리구 이불 속으로 풍~덩~이불안에서 책읽기..창밖은 눈이내리고..캬하~분위기 한번 좋구만..^^

Translation:

it’s snowing outside~T.T so i hurried to get home after my church finished~ and jumped~ into my bed & I’m reading in my blanket.. it’s snowing outside the window.. kya~ i like this atmosphere ..^^

Source: Minzy’s Twitter

Translated by: HuisuYoon @ 21bangs

Look at the postcard on the window, is that Secret Garden's Oska and his sign? =)) It does look like him and Minzy is a huge fan of this drama. ;;)

^^^ Minzy sounds comfy under her blankets reading ^_^

i'm still so curious as to who is living with who? DaBom and ChaZy or

DaRin and BomZy or BomRin and Dazy ^_^ lol gotta luv couple nicknames :D

Dara hasn't done a mitu in a bit, i wonder why. hope to see one soon <3

vhghh1.jpg

365Days of Love Sean1월19일2NE1멤버들을 데리고 홀트아이들일시보호소에 갔다 아이들은2NE1누나들의 손길이 마냥 좋았고 2NE1은 작은천사들과 행복한시간을 보냈다 오늘도작은실천한가지

2j2874h.jpg

민지가 가장 먼저 홀트 일시보호소에 있는 작은천사를 재웠다^^

smvm9z.jpg

다라가 두번째로 작은 찬사를 재웠다 왠지 어린이 다라고 같이 잠들 분위기^^

23jjuw1.jpg

i6m887.jpg

CL은 아이와 웃으면서 같이 잠들었다 다른 아이와 너무 열심히 놀아줬나?

Source: jinuSEAN3000@twitter

Guest Banana Peel

AWWWWWWW THE BABIES AND 2NE1 LOOK SO CUUUUUUTEEEE.

okay but seriously, dara in her pic with the baby, SHE looks like a baby too! LOL. such a baby face she has. gahh they're all so adorable. I really missed seeing their face hehe. wonder where bommie was?

Archived