►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest riceasaurr

Whoa, the map of the kpop girl groups is pretty interesting.

I would of thought that 2NE1 covered more of the mainland, but that's probably my bias talking. haha

Thought I'm sure that if they did a map of kpop influence in America, 2NE1 would be way up there. :D

[News] 2NE1 from a high class family?

20110119129542074395003.jpg

Recently, it was revealed that Park Bom's older sister is a renown cellist and she left a comment on her me2day about it, with a photo of her sister.

Also recently it was revealed that CL's father, Lee Gi Jin is a physics professor at SeoGang University.

He has also published a book and in it he added a comment "To me, Chae-rin (CL) and Ha-lin are the biggest presents in my life" and showed his love for his daughters.

Sandara and her younger brother Thunder have been gaining attention due to their similar 'superior' appearance since their debut.

Minji is also famous for her pan-so-ri (Tranditional Korean voice) but also her dancing skills which she learnt from her grandmother

Source:Newsen

Translated by:Eric@dkpopnews.net

Guest agata9021

ahhh Dara is simply gorgeous! <3

but in the way she poses... you can see her hyper personality as well ;D

what happened to the CN mv? sth changed?

DJ Diplo Talks About 2NE1 and Big Bang

American DJ, DJ Diplo talk about 2NE1 and Big Bang on his recent blog and shared the intsumental of GD & T.O.P's Knock Out.

DJ Diplo:

"i went to seoul to DJ last year for the first time.. i dont even remember how I met any of the Kpop crew.. but some one i got in touch with someone.. i was a super fan of 2NE1.. those girls are killing it.. people dont know that Kpop sort of runs all of asia and now Japan is the main market for these artists.. but everyone of these guys have proper korean and english skills.. so my beat was for some kids in the Kpop crew.. One of the biggest groups is BIG BANG. the sort ot nkotb/jayz/mileycyrus and justin beiber all mixed into one act... GD and TOP are the main rappers that go in for verse 3 in every big bang song... but u can tell from GD and TOP.. they are rapper rappers.. not phony.. the have crazy flow they wear tiny pants on top of tanks talkin about Swag.. these are my favorite new rappers.. so i didnt realize they were a big deal. its just a beat i sent over a couple months back and then the youtube hit and got @mil views in 2 weeks.. kinda swag.. the styling is sooooo much better then US rap its really sad. anyway im moving to Korea now.

cr: gokpop

i was really hoping Dara would record a sweet song for the Miss Tangerine promotions for Etude house... i think a sweet song about tangerines would fit Dara's image and voice so well! Anyone have another link for the Etude CF i havn't seen it and the other one was taken down.

i was really hoping Dara would record a sweet song for the Miss Tangerine promotions for Etude house... i think a sweet song about tangerines would fit Dara's image and voice so well! Anyone have another link for the Etude CF i havn't seen it and the other one was taken down.

etude cf 30s

etudeplaytwitter.jpg

cr: etudeplay's twitter

Archived