►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest agata9021

I don't know about you fellow Blackjacks...But I can't wait until the release of  English "Can't Nobody"  mv :D

I think that it'll be different than the Korean version, like maybe they'll add those scenes with Dara and a cat or Bommie in green jacket (the one from released photos)

ahhhh can't wait! :)

oh and CL and Jeremy...the powerful unseparable duo! ;D

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minzy Me2day

21minzy129523533119482.jpg

으앙 ㅠㅠ 시크릿가든이 끝나버렸어요~ 이제 내 주말 밤9시55분을 어떻게 책임지실거에요!?ㅠㅠ이 어메이징한 드라마야!! ㅋㅋ

TRANSLATION:

huhu T.T Secret Garden is over now~ what are you going to do with my weekend, 9:55PM!? T.T such an amazing drama!! kk

Translated by: HuisuYoon@21bangs.com

Minzy's 18th birthday tomorrow :wub:

1295240497_201101171401545715202801_0.jpg

DARA NEW ME2

스피드 보트탄 달옹의 뒷통수…ㅋㅋ 바람에 날려 날라가겠다 ~ !ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 아름다워보이고싶었는뎅…ㅋㅋ 역시..ㅋㅋ웃기네요 ㅋㅋ

Guest tazanya

It's Baby Minkki's 18th Birthday and she is already starting to trend on twitter. our "erominzyday" is a success.

We hope she likes the gifts.

15pmiif.jpg

As you know for Minzy's Birthday, we used the line from Can't Nobody "So Bad Bad, So Hood Hood, So Bad Bad, So Good Good" as a "theme" to group the gifts.

28a239x.jpgTiny Thank You in the colors of the Project for our Amazing K-Blackjack Friends! mk97c0.jpg

Though they didn't all fit perfectly into the bad-good-hood category, hopefully Minzy will appreciate our efforts.

9uns5j.jpgSo Bad Bad vem3o5.jpgSo Good Good 9s7arr.jpgThe Cake 167qagx.jpg The cake was custom made in Korea and will be delivered to day to Minzy, thanks to the assistance of YGL's k-blackjack friends. Donated Gifts

So Hood Hood

From MusicFan and Queenie @YGL
jadyr8.jpgs6rndl.jpgmr8vwh.jpg- Note the etch-a-sketch pad is a YGL gift meant for all the girls to use on to protect the Ipad and to have a bit of fun.

Photos of the Messagebook Coming Soon!

minzydance.gif

Guest agata9021

Happy b-day to our maknae! <3

she's going to be so happy when she'll get those awesome gifts from YGL :D

the Etude CF is sooo cute! Dara is looking flawless as always:)

Guest riceasaurr

Happy Birthday to 2ne1's maknae Minzyyy!!!

Here's some pics of her to celebrate her new age!

minzy3.jpg

minzy2.jpg

minzy1.jpg

Anddd of course, last but not least, a pic of Dara from new latest etude CF. :D

dara.gif

Dara Me2day

21dara129526576653549.jpg

이번여행엔 여러가지 시도를 해봤어요…ㅋ^_^v 떠나기전날 급!꼬마눈꼬리 화장법과 사과머리 수업을받았어요ㅋ사과머리는 나름 갠찬지않아요?*^^*? 하지만..눈화장은..열심히해봤는데..ㅠ눈꼬리가 점점 길어지더니 관자놀이까지 올라온거같아서ㅋ열심히 선글이끼고다녔어요!ㅋ

In English:

During this journey, I tried many different things…ㅋ^_^v The day before leaving! *About her apple hair style*ㅋ Isn’t alright the way it is?*^^*? However..eye makeup..although I tried hard..ㅠ *Talks about her eye makeup*ㅋ Hard, but it came and went!ㅋ

cr: aa-chan

Dara's Vacation Photos in the Philippines ^___^

06boat.jpg

03sandy.jpg06bridge.jpg

Sandara with her sister Durami

06sistersbeach.jpg

06sistersbike.jpg

with other Filipino Artists

01melsandy.jpg

02funny.jpg

02sandyroxdurami.jpg

04house.jpg

04meljorsandy.jpg

05enchongsandy.jpg

07oceanad.jpg

08sandyryan.jpg

09starmagicsamjv.jpg

13kalesa.jpg

14maoui.jpg

her message to her Filipino Fans

10sandymessage.jpg

12krungmessage.jpg

http://www.push.com.ph/tabid/65/item/2254/p/Sandara%20Park%20Vacation%20Photos/default.aspx

credit Push_mina

so glad that Dara is allowed to share this. ^_^

by the way... I also want to greet the Maknae!

Happy Birthday Minji! God Bless you always!

haven't posted here in a while. but logged in just to great the most baddass maknae ever!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINZY!!!!!! <3

uhmm on a sidenote: i just thought i'd ask here since i've been thinking about this lately, how is 2ne1 doing in korea? i mean popularity wise? like idk why but i somehow got the feeling that the girls grew a lot of antis over this comeback? or that people got tired of them? or was it just because i've been away from kpop and i've had nowhere else to go but allkpop for news. like i'm just asking cuz i also noticed that when i was looking for fancams i only found like one or two of them from some of the gayo daejuns..and as i was watching their perfs i noticed the drop of voice from people chanting with each stage. gahh

crazy.gifcrazy.gif i might just be a paranoid blackjack right now. sorry. this has just been bugging me for forever now. tears.giftears.gif

also on a lighter note, my friend said that there may be a chance for 2ne1 to be at KMF this year..o.o i'm soo hoping they come this year. it would be a good start if they're planning on debuting here anytime soon. well in my opinion anyway..haha

annnd gaaaaahhhh Can't nobody english version!! i wish AVEX would release an mv for it. (since we all know they filmed one for it xD)

Dara looks supa cute in the etude cf she really killed me with her cuteness X3 her hair looks cute on her tbh i wish the cf was longer XD

oh no shame on me i forgot about minzy's birthday -___- anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINZY BB <3~

Archived