►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2NE1’s “It Hurts” was the most used song for MBC “The Great Rebirth” global auditions

201101152ne1ithurts460x.jpg

MBC’s singing audition show, ‘Star Audition – The Great Rebirth’, recently revealed that the #1 most frequently sung song by international participants was 2NE1’s “It Hurts”.

A compilation video featuring all participants from 50 different nations aired on this week’s episode, which also revealed the three most frequently used K-pop songs for the auditions.

1st place went to 2NE1’s R&B track “It Hurts”, which was closely followed by the Wonder Girls’ “Nobody” and Park Bom’s “You and I.”

Meanwhile, the beginning of the last phase of the auditions aired this week, through which viewers were truly able to feel the strength of the Hallyu Wave as they were able to witness global participants expressing their true love for Korean music and artists.

Source: SPN via Nate

Credit: allkpop

Guest cristina0422

aisht! i can’t post bomtaro’s metoo update. i’m using mobile right now. someone please. anyway, apparently bommie is in korea. she attended her unnie park go eun’s cello recital in seoul last night, january 14. Dara even drove bommie to her unnie’s recital. park sisters reunited! park sisters supporting their siblings is so love.

Sandara Park supports her brother Thunder during rehearsals

20110113sandarathunder.th.jpg

2NE1’s Sandara Park gave her brother Thunder some moral support during MBLAQ’s rehearsals for “M!Countdown” yesterday.

A crew member revealed, “In order to support MBLAQ’s first comeback stage and cheer on her brother Thunder, Sandara Park came to the studio with a basket of flowers.”

He added, “She’s always keeping an eye on MBLAQ’s stage, and it’s not hard to see the fondness she has for her brother.”

We’re sure she felt proud of him last night, as Thunder and his groupmates delivered a crisp performance!

Source + Photo: Nate

Which Girl Band Will Rule the Charts in 2011?

The year 2010 was the year of girl groups, with over 50 of the manufactured combos including Girls' Generation, Kara, 2NE1, and Wonder Girls competing for the top position. The trend is likely to continue and even intensify in the new year with many new groups such as Dalshabet and 5Dolls waiting in the wings.

The Chosun Ilbo selected 13 girl groups based on music portal Bugs' and KBS2 Music Bank's annual top charts at the end of last year, and analyzed their star power in five categories -- stage presence, fan loyalty, capability of each member, power of management, and performance in 2010 -- to predict what the year 2011 will be like for them. The result showed four strong powerhouses, five in the middle, and four at the weaker end.

◆ The Strong Four -- Girls' Generation, 2NE1, Miss A, Kara

Girls' Generation are the dominant No. 1. They had a series of hit songs last year such as "Run Devil Run," "Oh," and "Hoot" and were widely recognized as the best girl group in Korea. They also scored significantly higher than others in the power of their management agency, fan loyalty and performance in 2010.

But 2NE1 are not far behind. Their stage presence counting singing, dancing and costume, and members' capacity were stronger than Girls' Generation's. And Miss A are also a strong contender. As they made their debut later, they were behind Girls' Generation in terms of fan loyalty but there is not much of a gap between them in terms of stage presence and members' ability. Kara had the best year in 2010 with explosive popularity in Japan and are likely to carry on their success in 2011.

source: Chosun Ilbo

11stjanuary13.jpg

source: 11st

what a family.. :w00t: little sister(BOMİE) amazing voice. good character ,funny personality ,beauty,well educated...Big sister great talent(ı heard she educated in vienna and us)and beautiful as much as her little sister..she must be at least 30 but looks soo young.. :wub:

Park Bom’s older sister is a famous cellist

20110115parkbomrevealsh.th.jpg

2NE1’s talented vocalist Park Bom recently caught the public’s interest as she introduced her older sister.

On the 14th, Park Bom wrote via Me2day, “My sister is totally awesome! I just came back from her solo concert. For the encore song she played ‘You and I’…When did she find the time to practice? I almost cried. Did you ever hear ‘You and I‘ played by the cello?” revealing the fact that her sister was a cellist. Along with the words, Park Bom also posted a profile picture of her older sister Park Go Eun.

This is the first time Park Bom officially introduced her older sister publicly. Park Go Eun, who started playing the cello from age nine, graduated from the prestigious Peabody Institute of Johns Hopkins University and is currently a famous cellist who has entered numerous competitions. Meanwhile, Park Bom who came to her sister’s concert with Sandara Park commented, “When we went to my sister’s music concert Sandara drove us,” also revealing a picture of herself and Sandara together.

Source: Newsen

Guest dropthebeat

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but there's a game on facebook that features pictures of 2NE1. It's called BOBbara. I was a little O_O when I first saw lol

Dara Me2day

21dara129514972015309.jpg

와쌉?!? ^.^ 즐거운 일요일~! 뭐하세용??? 난..푸욱~~~ 쉬어두려구요 흑흑 ㅠㅠ 이제 우리 휴가가 거의 막바지거든요! 다시 바빠질거에요 아주 조만간!ㅠㅋ 그동안 조금 쉬면서 게임에 살짝 중독됏엇는데 ㅋ 패션월드라는 게임이에요!ㅋ재밋더라고요!ㅋ

In English:

Wassup?!? ^.^ Joyful Sunday~! What are you up to??? I’m..hmm~~~ Taking it easy *sniff* ㅠㅠ Our holidays helped a lot! Soon we’re going to become really busy again!ㅠㅋ I rested a lot during that time, but I inadvertently became addicted to this game ㅋ Fashion world game!ㅋ It’s fun!ㅋ

cr: aa-chan

Guest lovebomvn

2NE1′s CL to guest on Korea’s Project Runway

2wlr1qaCLLATEST.jpg.png

2NE1′s baddest female CL will appear in season three of Korea’s Project Runway as a special guest. She will be accompanied with the famous American designer and personal good friend, Jeremy Scott.

A fan tweeted Evana Kim, a style marketer at On Style, “Hello there XD yeah I saw a teaser on the website, I thought I saw CL’s name. Something about being a guest judge? ^^;”

Kim answered mysteriously, “No comment! But don’t miss it! :D

The fan quickly replied, “XD you’re making me excited for it kekeke I definitely I won’t miss it ^^; thanks!” The marketer responded, “my pleasure! ^^”

Kim later revealed, “That’s right, Project Runway Korea season 3′s new judge is Bazaar’s Jeon Mikyung. Bazaar’s editor Jeon Mikyung will be a new judge, and big celebs such as Kim Tahee, Jeremy Scott and 2NE1′s CL will be special guests!!! Project Runway Korea season 3, it is finally airing!!!”

The same fan from before sent her another tweet, “hello! ^^ thanks for the reply. I saw a small pic of Jeremy and CL a while back so it’s from BAZAAR and they’re special guests?”

Evana Kim tweeted, “That’s right! ^ ^ Don’t miss them ~ ~!!”

The third season of Project Runway Korea is set to air on January 29th. Are you excited?

Guest Enchanting

UWAAAAA 2NE1!!!! <3<3<3

I love them so much. They're so pretty, talented and beautiful!

I'm currently stuck on listening to It Hurts. It's on repeat 24/7. *-*

Archived