►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest riceasaurr

Please Please Please be careful where you get your music from.  ESP kpop. more and more we are seeing illegal "albums" popping up on seeming legit sites.

I was just about to post that. :o

People, please don't get all giddy and buy ANY kpop from HotTopic because it has not been authorized by any of the entertainment companies (YG & SM).

On the upside, it's surprising to see that kpop has started to hit a mainstream store such as Hot Topic.

Now we just have to wait for it to be legal...

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking at dara's me2day photos, she went to an exclusive expensive resort near subic, im not sure if she mentioned the name. ^^ ive been there! ^^she sure misses the beach. :D

Guest lovebomvn

Dara seem have so fun in Philippin.

take care of yourselt to make debut in Japan next month

I cant wait to hear new song from 2ne1

Guest pumcake

Look at this picture! From Dara's me2day!

Seems like CL is in France!! Bonjourrrrrrrr!! :)

me2dayDARA470.jpg

마치 한폭의 그림같은곳의 씨엘~!^.^ 안녕하세요! 씨엘빠회장 다라입니다!(__) 나만볼수도있었지만 씨엘빠회장으로서 회원분들께 드리는 선물이에요! ^_^V 울 씨엘씨 잘지내구있구요~ 여전히 멋지네용!꺅! 봉쥬르~!!! ^.^/

Guest 2ne1_addict_for_CL

is Dara still here? speculations were roaming around for a few days.. now that Dara has posted photos on he mitu, it's confirmed that she was here..

wow! my lovely CL in Paris.. i think YG gave them another break before going on semi-hiatus.. they'll be preparing for their Japan debut next month..

wiih! our cute maknae also updated her mitu.. kyeopta MinJi-ah!

i wonder, where's bomtaro?!?

B):Dsweatingbullets.gif:unsure:w00t.gif:rolleyes:

Guest lovebomvn

2011.01.13 M!Countdown

*2011 2nd gift with GD&TOP! of GD, for GD, by GD! GD Solo Stage 'Nightmare'

*Comeback Chic Idol MBLAQ

*Perfect Powerful Dancing! TEEN TOP

*Charisma Guys! INFINITE

*Cutie Power SECRET

*HOT Issue Dal Shabat

*Beautiful Harmony with Huh Gak & John Park

*Gil Hak Mi , Jeong Jae Wook, Han Groo, Gavy N J, Beige

*U-Know Yunho VS Taeyang VS Taecyeon and...Another challenger? MCD Awards, who's the one and only Dancing King ?

*2NE1 Minji VS 4minute Hyun A Dance Battle !

Is it true ? I want to see Minzy have dance battle.

2011.01.13 M!Countdown

*Charisma Guys! INFINITE

*Cutie Power SECRET

*HOT Issue Dal Shabat

*U-Know Yunho VS Taeyang VS Taecyeon and...Another challenger? MCD Awards, who's the one and only Dancing King ?

i think its true.. http://twtkr.com/view.php?long_id=LKF3g

but i don't think Minji will be there.. maybe only a video featuring Minji vs. HyunA..

224074108.jpg

Credit: twitter.com/welovedara

Guest Himitsuu

2011.01.13 M!Countdown

*Charisma Guys! INFINITE

*Cutie Power SECRET

*HOT Issue Dal Shabat

OMG!!!! Is this true?! I CAN'T FREAKING WAITTTT!!!!! w00t.gif Please please please let this happen! 

Sandara Park to her Filipino fans: ‘Mahal ko pa rin kayo’

Korean pop star Sandara Park recently went on a five-day vacation in the Philippines, but avoided the public eye ever since she arrived last January 8, with her sister Durami. Set to debut with the rest of the girls of 2NE1 this February in Japan, Dara (as she is also called in Korea) had some rest and relaxation and saw some friends in the country she treats as her second home. However, she had to follow the directive of her management, YG Entertainment, not to have any public appearances or interviews including photos taken with fans as it was vacation time for her and she is not to concern herself with work-related activities.

162809_486824096913_200768526913_6068286_5070150_n.jpg

Sandara, of course, had to see her Star Circle Quest friends first and foremost, and fortunately had the chance to meet Melissa Ricks on the eve of her birthday. She was also able to meet up with soon-to-be married Roxanne Guinoo and see her friend’s three-month-old baby during an out-of-town trip. Joross Gamboa also took her to Melissa’s party too, where she met the birthday celebrant’s rumored boyfriend Jake Cuenca and talked to long-time fan, actor Enchong Dee. She also caught up with the ABS-CBN Star Magic and ASAP staff at their offices. She was also able to meet Jed Madela, Sam Concepcion, Young JV, Drei Felix, Nyoy Volante, RJ Jimenez, and fellow Korean, Pinoy Big Brother teen Ryan Bang, who was overly hyper when they were introduced to each other. Dara took the time too to see her high school barkada

The singer also bonded with her sister and some friends in Subic Bay in Pampanga, where she watched dolphins, sea lions, tigers, and other animals she missed visiting during the time she shot for 2NE1 TV’s first season. She also went boating at one of Bataan’s private resorts. She went shopping for her favorite Filipino treats such as dried mangoes and inipit and pasalubong for 2NE1 members Park Bom, Minzy, and CL. Dara also stuffed herself full of her favorite Filipino dishes such as sinigang na hipon, sisig, and pakbet, and spaghetti and chicken from a fast food chain.

As much as Sandara wanted to extend her stay for friend Roxanne’s wedding, she was also keen on going back to Korea yesterday, January 12, since her brother Sang-hyun (or Thunder as he is now known in Korea) is making his comeback stage in Korea with the idol group MBLAQ today, January 13. She wants to give him her all out support as his group launches their first full album. But before she left the Philippines, Dara left a very special message for her Filipino followers, old and new. “Kamusta? Pasensya na kayo sa ‘kin. This time ‘di ako nagpakita sa inyo… private vacation ko kasi with my sister. Kaya sana ‘di kayo tatampo sa ‘kin. Hope to see you guys next time and sana kasama ko na ang 2NE1 girls din. Yeah! Thank you sa support niyo! Mahal ko kayo!”

Keep on checking Push.com.ph for exclusive pictures of Sandara’s five-day vacation in Manila.

c; PUSH.COM + DARAGONPH

2NE1’s “Can’t Nobody” ringtones to be released in Japan

AVEX Entertainment, which officially took 2NE1 under its wing last October, recently posted an announcement on its website revealing that three ringtones of 2NE1’s hit track “Can’t Nobody” (English version) is scheduled to be sold in Japan starting next week.

“2NE1’s “CAN’T NOBODY (English Ver.)” will start distributing on Recochoku [a music distribution site] on January 19th,” AVEX announced, explaining that the three ringtones will be the chaku-uta (audio ringtone, which plays like an MP3), chaku-movie (audio-visual ringtone, which plays the song with a MV) and RBT (ringback tone, which plays after a number has been dialed).

Although no official information has been revealed regarding 2NE1’s official debut overseas, this release is one of 2NE1’s first steps into Japan under AVEX. It hasn’t been announced whether the chaku-movie MV will be the Korean version or a new video entirely, but unconfirmed rumors have it that a music video for the English version of “Can’t Nobody” will be released in the future.

Source: AVEX

Credit: allkpop

Archived