►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2NE1 IN 2011

What are the plans for 2NE1’s Japanese debut?

Honestly, proposals regarding 2NE1’s Japanese debut have been in the talks since last year. The reason for the delay was that they were a rookie group who had only just debuted, and the consensus was that they needed to focus on Korean activities first.

With their first album promotions at an end, 2NE1 will officially be debuting in Japan on February of 2011. As expected, the record company they’ll be working with is Avex.

Avex has always shown much affection for 2NE1, and the biggest owner of Avex will also be working with the girls, so we’re anticipating a lot for them.

2NE1’s first Japanese activities will be on February and March. We’ll be working hard to ensure that 2NE1 can still release a new Korean album in May or June.

Details regarding 2NE1’s activities have yet to be confirmed because Will.I.Am is currently busy promoting Black Eyed Peas‘ latest album.

On the day of the Yeonpyeong Island skirmish, Will.I.Am asked, “Is 2NE1 okay?” He’s watching 2NE1TV and revealed himself to be a bigger fan through the show. He also stated that he will be making more new tracks for 2NE1.

YGLife

Guest songbird86

^I was just reading that.

It all sounds lovely, and hopefully they can keep schedule. My two wishes is that their Japan promotions have new songs and that the Korean album does comeout sometime during the summer so I can jam like crazy. I also hope that the girls will rest well and not become overloaded, cause that's a cramped schedule. Best to them!

Guest agata9021

it may be irrelevant..but I just noticed sth :D

check out the moment during "OH YEAH" performance when Bom goes behind the dancers...and then dances with one of the dancers especially ;P (GD's friend)

they look into each other eyes, he holds her tummy...OMG...so cute! :)

I keep on replying this moment on and on :P

and final thoughts from GAYO as a whole: if it wasn't for YG Family I probably wouldn't even bother watching it :)

I'm just tired of those the same looking, copying from each other groups...YG artists somehow keep the originality factor on...it's always fun to watch them :) and they are powerfull as hell!! :D

I'm into kpop/YG since 2006...and thanks to them, I'm still not tired of it :)

2ne1 was simply great, focused on singing and delivering a great performance (rather than butt shaking,...I'm a girl and find it so repulsive and offensive when girl groups keep on dancing like that) and "GO AWAY"...gosh...I'm totally into it! Loving the acoustic feel to it and CL...that's my girl! you know what I mean :)

Guest shantewillie

2010 haven't end yet, the schedule looks packed!! Unless it going to change.

Next is going to be awesome!!

If everything plans right, there might be a US debut in the fall.

can i post this?

i can't believe there's this kind of news again..

Producers of SBS’s “Gayo Daejun” respond to criticisms of YG bias

SBS’s “Gayo Daejun” has come under fire for the amount of air time given to YG Entertainment artists.

Netizens have been arguing that the December 29th ceremony was biased towards YGE artists, which was supposedly reflected in the amount of air time they received.

Details from the actual broadcast show that GD&TOP and Se7en’s collaboration stage received 12 minutes, while 2NE1 and Kim Gun Mo’s performance received 18 minutes and 22 seconds. In comparison, 2PM and Park Jin Young received nine minutes and 31 seconds, BoA received seven minutes, and SNSD received six minutes.

Regarding the controversy, producers of SBS’s “Gayo Daejun” spoke with Newsen on December 30th and revealed, “The amount of air time they received was already decided before the live broadcast. 2PM’s stage or GD&TOP/Se7en’s stage were all balanced out with everything else.”

They continued, “We believe that the long length of 2NE1 and Kim Gun Mo’s performance is what’s causing these accusations of bias. What people need to know is that 2NE1 only sang two of their own songs. Seeing as how ‘It Hurts‘ is a slow song, the actual length of the song must have physically felt longer. Kim Gun Mo was also the highest senior present at the show, so his stage was a lot bigger in comparison. He asked us to match it up to our time divisions, but to the viewers, we believe that it could have been misinterpreted. Regardless, we were not biased towards YG artists.”

Source: Newsen via Nate

Cr: allkpop

@ Seoul Doll Fair

dsc06858d.th.jpg

dsc06855.jpg

Cr: blog.naver.com/lst1000

Guest KiMmY_52988

It's not like 2NE1 performed more than 2 songs?? what bias? If you wanted more airtime, do some collaborations? It's not like other idols didn't participate right? The maknae stage and the trot stage??? hello? seriously, bunch of stupid fools

♥♥♥♥

aaaaaahhhhhh I'm so excited for 2NE1's Japanese Debut 8D

I Can't wait keke Since I'm a Huuuge Fan Of J-Pop I'm so excited for the girls ^^

& I Loved the Girls performances Their voices where amazing.

2NE1 is the only Kpop Girl group I Love yaaaay Go Go Go

I feel bad for not contributing any pics or stories lol ;-;

Dara's Me2day update

Siblings love :)

21dara1231.jpg

와쌉?!? 2010년의 마지막날이네요!!! ^^ 올한해 많이 사랑해주셔서 감사합니다! 꾸벅!!! (__) 2011년에도 투애니원을 비롯한 울 와쥐빼밀리 글구 다라천둥남매도 마니 이뻐해주세요!^_^; 그저깨 만난 둥이와 찰칵! 사진은 세븐형아가 찍어줬어용! ^0^

english trans

Whassup?!? It's the last day of 2010!!! ^^ Thank you for giving us so much love this year! *bows*!!! (__) In 2011 too, please treat our YG Family, including 2NE1, as well as the siblings Dara & Cheondoong nicely as well! ^_^; Snapped this shot with Doong whom I met the day before yesterday! This picture was taken by Se7en kid-big-brother! ^0^

credit GEE of YGLAdies

Guest cristina0422

OMO! There are several collaboration within the company in MBC Gayo Daejun from other company I hope there will be from 2NE1 and GDTOP too! Is it impossible to wish for that? kekeke.

Ah~ Anyway I'll be contented and happy whatever the girls will offer for tonight.

Too bad GDTOP and 2NE1 are in separate teams. Our 2NE1 girls is in BLUE TEAM. I hope they win!

WOAAAAAHHHHHHH! Our Maknae in OH YEAh!!!~~

then CL!!!

WOAH! 2NE1. This is the best stage tonight!

Aigoo...I'm the only one spazzing here...anyway this is a good way to spent first day of 2011.

Guest lumierie

Super super love the epic collab w/ Oh Yeah ! Totally surprised. I thought it was going to be with bom as usual. Totally made my sucky New Year's eve

Guest jjang_21

wow totally love the collab. oh yeah

CL rock haha that was sexy dance

minji as always she's so great

dara so funny so crazy oh yeah part hahaha

bommie woot so sexy

2ne1 jjang

happy new year every one

Guest cristina0422

2NE1 - Can't Nobody and Go Away

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYTibCMJgTA

GD&TOP and 2NE1 - Oh Yeah!

cr. CrazyCarrot270

01_118746.jpg

Ah~ I watch their performance so many times and like what I comment on YT...OH YEAH IS THE BEST PERFORMANCE. It's so EPIC like what we expect from YG Family.

And Dara is being super dork again...she's so hyper! kekeke.

Happy New year everyone!!!

did we all just went to YG heaven with the 21GDTOP collaboration ^__^

that was a big surprise to all of us... it's a Happy New Year indeed... want more of that this 2011 :)

the queen updates

21dara010111.jpg

유후! 새해 복 많이 받으세요~!!! ^.^ 오늘 이렇게 많은 선후배동료 가수분들과 팬분들과 함께 새해를 맞았는데, 처음이에요 이렇게 새해 맞는거! 기분 너무좋구 재밋었어요! 올해 우리 모두 건강하구 행복합시다! 잘자요! 굿밤! ^.^

Yoohoo! Happy new year~!!! ^.^ Today I celebrated the new year with co-workers and fans, it was the first time that I celebrated it like this! It was fun and interesting! This year let's all be healthy and happy! sleep well! Good night! ^.^

Eng trans credit Kazzy of YGLadies

credit Dara's Me2day

shes so hyper on the Oh Yeah performance :D

by the way did Minzy had a wardrobe malfunction or something?

--- so okay her bra was shown...

EDIT:

2NE1 new Year 11st CF

credit CLBaddestFemaleBlog @ youtube

^^ love love love the new 11st CF... the dorks attacked :D

caps of Oh Yeah performance...

minzy.jpg

minzy being chased by GD

55896921.jpg

CL

topdara.jpg

Tabi can't help but smile at the dorkiness that is SANDARA... :wub: