►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cristina0422

20 minutes more...

Where can we watch 2010 SBS Gayo Daejun?

http://kpopflash.net/2010/12/2010-sbs-gayo-daejun-2010-12-29/

http://www.livestream.com/bluebeautysj

MC: Super Junior’s Kim Heechul, CNBLUE’s Jung Yonghwa, 2AM’s Jo Kwon and actress Hwang Jung Eum

Performers: BoA, Super Junior, SNSD, KARA, SE7EN, G-Dragon & T.O.P, 2PM, SHINee, 2AM, 2NE1, B2ST, 4minute, MBLAQ, F.T Island, CNBLUE, miss A

Time: 21:55 ~ 1:20 KST

Broadcast starts around 9:55pm KST.

Dara Me2day

21dara129362378321903.jpg

크리스마스날 팬들에게 선물과 편지들을 받았나봐요, 항상 고마워하지만 그날따라 유난히 감동을받았는지ㅋ저한테 오더니 굉장히 쑥스러워하며 "언니…너무 고마운데 어떡게 말해야되죠? 어떡게 표현할지 모르겠어용..간질간질거려요! >.<“ 두둥…ㅋㅋ완젼 귀요미!!!ㅋㅋㅋ

Guest KiMmY_52988

Go Away remix is sooooooooooooo gooooood, I wish they'd release this version! I'm pretty sure it'll top the charts! soooo awesome!!!! can't express my excitement! Awesome vocals, so proud of them :)

I love their performace. anyone with YT link?

btw 2ne1, Bom, Dara, Minji, and CL is on Naver Real Time.

2NE1 101229 (egloos link)

http://dlrmdlrm.egloos.com/1259360

Guest babymodz

WOW!

every single performance w Kim Gun Mo was DAEBAK!

:w00t:

how many songs did the girls do?

two... or was it three?!

KYAHHH!!

2NE1 dominate tonight (okay, not until their sunbaes get on stage LOL!)

but i LOVE their so-called collab of IT HURTS with Kim Gun Mo

- actually, i love the GO AWAY remix too.

did you seey CL beating that guy?!

only the girls could pull that off, LOL!

& can i say...

the girls look FAB!

YG domination go go go~

:lol:

Guest lumierie

Just finished watching Bom's performance with GD & TOP. Great as always. And I think I'll start counting how many faux fox shawl variations Bom will wear for the duration of the Oh Yeah promotion. She always have a new every performance. XD

AWESOME.. I FELT LİKE I M WATCHİNG A BROADWAY MUSİCAL 2NE1 DEFİNİTELY ABSOLUTELY TOTALLY BEST :w00t: BEST GİRL GROUP ... BOMİE DİVA, CL SUPERSTAR.MİNZY WORK OF ART .DARA THE QUEEN....ICAN LİSTEN AND WATCH THEM WHOLE DAY WİTHOUT SLEEPİNG...

Guest candyapple1111

2ne1 stage was amazing. I really like that they take the chance and remix their songs offering something fresh and new. I also think they did great with Kim gun mo for the most part. But I did not enjoy the It Hurts performance. Bom was out of breath. The harmonies were off and Kim gun mo voice didn't blend with the song. They have performed this song so many times and done well but today it just didn't work.

Guest Banana Peel

Loved their performances 8) I especially liked their go away remix and the one other song they sang cutely? i think it was the last song they performed hah. don't remember the name :x anyways, the girls all looked pretty. I loved bom's dress, and dara's hair the most.

I was kind of disappointed that they didn't perform clap your hands because I feel most energized and excited when they perform that song. I heard go away and cant nobody too many times live haahhaha, I wanted cyh T_____T oh well, I'll stop whining since there's no point hahaha.

sooooo what's next for 2ne1? are they going to debut in Japan THEN to the US? or the other way around? I'm really anxious to hear their US album songs!! :w00t:

Guest pumcake

Has anyone seen the new blog post of YG? Regarding his future plans for Big Bang and 2NE1?

Since I don't understand Korean, hoping that someone here can translate the parts of 2NE1. :)

Btw, I love their performance last night! I love the remix version of Go Away!

And as always, 2NE1 always team up with a legend. Ahhhhhh! so nice to see them perform again <3

Archived