►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

OK ....Lets have a wrap-up...about 2NE1 childhood pics!!!

First up! CL AND MINJI!!!

20101125_minzycl_01.jpg

Second! DARA

686iwx.jpg

Hmm...BOM...only one phot0 of her with her sister.(baby pic)

20090805_2ne1chocolate15.jpg

i wish they will reveal BOM childhood pics too!! =)

2NE1 To Release New Single in Thailand, "Don't Stop The Music"

Talking about girl groups from Korea, the most of the girl group that have an outstanding image is 2NE1. Even though they have never been to Thailand before, but their songs such as “Fire”, “I Don’t Care”, “Follow Me”, include “Can’t Nobody” and “Go Away”, the new singles, are absolutely popular in Thailand. So they make single called “Don’t Stop The Music” as the special project for Thai fans and Thailand will be the first place that this single will be out on every radio station in Thailand on this 26th November. The more this song popular, the more chance for 2NE1 will come to Thailand for meeting their fans faster.

CREDIT : kazzufiz @ 2NE1WORLD.com

“Don’t Stop The Music” is theme song of ‘Yamaha Fiore’, Yamaha’s CF in Thailand, 2NE1 as a presenter >///<

post-4-1289827757.jpg

Guest yushinoya

Talking about girl groups from Korea, the most of the girl group that have an outstanding image is 2NE1. Even though they have never been to Thailand before, but their songs such as “Fire”, “I Don’t Care”, “Follow Me”, include “Can’t Nobody” and “Go Away”, the new singles, are absolutely popular in Thailand. So they make single called “Don’t Stop The Music” as the special project for Thai fans and Thailand will be the first place that this single will be out on every radio station in Thailand on this 26th November. The more this song popular, the more chance for 2NE1 will come to Thailand for meeting their fans faster.

“Don’t Stop The Music” is theme song of ‘Yamaha Fiore’, Yamaha’s CF in Thailand, 2NE1 as a presenter >///<

http://upic.me/i/mo/post-4-1289827757.jpg

when someone in YT said that Dara mentioned Thailand cf, i knew it was YAMAHA cause i saw 4 colorful motorbikes at the filming set..YAMAHA was endorsed by a korean group before so i'm sure they'll get another endorsers from korea, i'm glad they chose 2ne1..

ym2.jpg

ym.jpg

thank you for translating..i'm excited to hear the new single.. :D

SO MUCH IS HAPPENING I DON"T KNOW WHERE TO START!

As for the countdown i have a feeling it does have something to do with 2NE1

because i'm pretty sure Big Bang's comeback wont happen until next year,

there isn't enough time with the YG family concert and all.

I really hope they featire on BEP's album

i have had this hunch for a while

so i think they did a song together

FINALLY 2NE1 is expanding into South Asia

a CF and song in Thailand & a contract with Universal in the Philippines!

I can't wait for the song! YAY for new music!

the video looks good too!

is it going to be in thai or korean... or maybe english?

I wonder whats going to happen to 2NE1's sales now that theri album will be avaliable in more places?

I can't believe they are going to promote in Canada... omg

PLEASE come to Toronto!!!

Korea, Japan, South Asia, USA, Canada, Australia, Thailand, Philippines!

2NE1 is expanding every and taking over, for sure!

I can't wait until they release Can't Nobody video English version!

Also Big Bang is making a comeback!

OMG YG!

I tihnk you are making up for a slow beginning to 2010!

Guest itszmaeee

HAPPY THANKSGIVING BLACKJACKS & 2NE1 <3

I just want to talk about the whole countdown clock thing. Honestly, it could either be about 2NE1, Big Bang, any YG artists, or a combination of 2NE1+BIGBANG. I don't get why some blackjacks are panicking that "Oh! VIPs are gonna blame and get angry at 2NE1 because they've been waiting for a Big Bang comeback" or vice versa. It may not really be a huge topic among the korean fanclubs [which is a completely different thing from the international ones], but once YG release what and who the countdown clock is referring to/for, people are gonna start pointing fingers blah blah. To me, THE POSSIBILITY OF THE COUNTDOWN BEING A COMBINATION OF BOTH A 2NE1+BIGBANG ANNOUNCEMENT IS HIGH. It could be a "BIG BANG IS SET TO COME BACK AT THIS TIME THAT" and a "2NE1 WILL BE PROMOTING THERE AND THAT". Who knows. There's already rumors that 2NE1 is planning to work with Will.I.Am or venturing out of the korean market and moving on to the global market. And there's also a BIG BANG BOMB. Which means that their comeback date etc. could just explode and drop out of nowhere w/o anyone expecting it. I don't think it's right for others to just blame the girls and when no one really knows what it's about. Sorry, but it just pisses me off how SOME people are already hating and blaming 2NE1 because of the possibility that the countdown clock might just be about them.

Random rant, indeed.

Guest Banana Peel

yes, happy thanksgiving to all of you. I know what we're all thankful for: 2ne1 ;)

can't wait for MAMA with 2ne1 performing. I wonder if they're performing anything special like last year? I hope sooo!

Guest bluishme

Dara's me2day..

dara15.jpg?w=375&h=500

투애니원 마카오로 출발!!! 잘다녀올게요~!!! ^_^

translation: 2NE1 departing for Macau!!! Will come back safely~!!! ^_^

source: dara’s me2day; oh dara

------

They are going to Macau!!

excited for MAMA.. hope they will have a safe trip.

also i hope they win more awards in MAMA and have an awesome performance!!!

excited to hear their new song their new CF..

wohoo..

http://upic.me/i/mo/post-4-1289827757.jpg

is this CF song will be released only in Thailand? how about the MV?

EDIT:

YG Family Concert wallpaper

rszcopyof2010ygfamilyco.jpg

2010ygfamilyconcertfami.th.jpg 2010ygfamilyconcertfami0.th.jpg 2010ygfamilyconcertfami.th.jpg

Guest itszmaeee

is this CF song will be released only in Thailand? how about the MV?

I think the CF song itself will be released in Thailand first since, well it's a Thai CF afterall. Then maybe YG will release an official mp3 for it or our fellow Thai blackjacks can upload it and share it with us. I d k about the MV. Maybe someone will upload it on youtube.

Translations

21minzy129067124107361m.th.jpg

뱀이언니 – 윌의 집에서 ^^

In English: Bom unni – At Will’s home ^^

21minzy129067182809984m.th.jpg

응?! 뭐라구? ( 갸우뚱?!) – 영국 스튜디오에서 다라언니 !!^^

In English: Eh?! What? ( Tilting?!) – Dara in the UK studio !!^^

21minzy129067244447033m.th.jpg

가요대전에서 꼬마 지용오빠와 태양오빠 역할 했던 애기들과 함께 찰칵..^^ 옛날 추억이 새록새록 !! ㅋ

In English: A picture of mini GD and mini Taeyang at the Gayo Daejeon show..^^ Successfully reminisced !! ㅋ

21minzy129067252129578m.th.jpg

날 따라해봐요 촬영현장 – 자신의 모습 모니터하는 채린언니^^

In English: In the ‘Try To Follow Me’ music video set – Checking her features out on the monitor^^

Translation: aa-chan

Credit: Minzy's Me2day

2jg2ook.jpg

투애니원 마카오로 출발!!! 잘다녀올게요~!!!

^_^

In English: 2NE1 departing for Macau!!! Will come back safely~!!! ^_^

Translation: aa-chan

Credit: Dara's Me2day

Archived