►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

people, i was just wondering what is up with 2ne1 new stylist?

i somehow is not a fan of these matching outfits..

and lately, it feels like they are not as stylish as they used to be...

is it just me or do u guys think so too?

or maybe i am having too high expectation of 2ne1 ( because i love too much! :D)

sorry if this post a little bit random, but i just thought wanna share it with you guys! :)

I agree. 2NE1 was known for their individuality and uniqueness. Every time I see them wearing matching outfits it just irks me. I don't like.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21dara128990573473765me.jpg

투애니원 티비 시즌 투의 촛불이 꺼졌습니다. 그동안 너무 수고 많았구 많이 사랑해주셔서 감사드립니당. ^_^ 뿅~!!!

cr: me2day/dara

Guest funkdreamer

Does a new image mean...New filming for a new (international) debut? :)

Will the girls be performing next week too? It's sad that I haven't been keeping up with them recently because of work and there's lesser news. Only thing I know is the postponing of the Japanese debut..I hope there's a new song :P

Guest NV4ever

OMG~! JS and CL recording a song together??? wahhhh oh man, we're in for some great surprises soon!

Leader look soooo kuteeee :lol: i love when CL and JS are together lol those two are adorable hahahaha

havent watch 2NE1TV yet, it's the last episode rite? aww...im sad tat it's ended! Can papa YG give us an extension please??

Guest NV4ever

the girls are filming for new MV??? OMG~!! maybe it's for their Japan debut!! ahhh it's coming real soong ^^ soo excited!

2NE1TV last ep~~ man, im soo sad tat it has ended! noo, wat am i gonna watch every tuesday now? it just has got THIS much boring w/o 2NE1TV to light up my week :(

question, were CL and Bommie fighting at the part where bom at the bday's cake of Dara?/ they look seriuos and bom even stormed out~! can someone enlighten me on tat part please!

Guest songbird86

Just watched the last episode of 2ne1 tv, and I'm sad that there won't be anymore. I hope they have a special for when they're promoting in Japan. Love the way the new video(s) look. Just getting that little glimpse of them makes me happy, because even though their korean activities are over we still have the japanese and american promotions to look forward to.

^^^ totally.

i'm just hoping they let the girls come out with fresh new looks in Japan, not going back to prev ones.

and i'm praying, they stop giving Dara and Minzy...shall we say...interesting hairstyles/hats ^_^

i just can't wait for more activities, any activities!!! i just want to see them period.

Guest yushinoya

someone in YT said that the MV is for their cf in Thailand..i'm not sure..

Dara mentioned CF and it's in the caption..

for a moment, i want to be a korean..lol!

i also don't like the matching outfits..hopefully it will change when Japan promotion starts..

Guest kayana20

I jsut want the girls to have their own signature style. They all look hot regardless of how crazy the look is because some fans can relate to that style and love it. I am so excited for their debut in japan even if I am a new fan. I know that a new MV would make me quite happy it is always good to see what they have coming out.

[Fancam] 101115 2NE1 - Can't Nobody @ MCM show

http://video.nate.com/215596401

[Fancam] 101115 2NE1 - Go Away @ MCM show

http://video.nate.com/215596412

101117 DARA ME2DAY

21dara128996045707249me.jpg

우리 피디님들한테 추억선물 받았어요!^.^ 전자 사진첩인데!!! 여기에 우리 투애니원 티비 촬영모습들이 사진 몇백장으로 다 담겨져있는데 참 이쁘고 귀엽더라구요.. 그때그때 생각도나면서^^ 각자방에 두고 매일매일 볼거에요~ 한동안 빠져나오지못할거같아요^^

Archived