►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bluishme

BB, 2NE1, PSY will shoot a CF with Superstar K finalists..

wohoo,. so excited!!!

2010111607514910316_1.jpg

Mnet’s Super Star K 2′s member and YG Entertainment’s singers have  gathered together to film a CF.

According to a member of Super Star K 2, it was reported on the 16th  that starting from the 15th, the members would film a commercial  together with Big Bang, 2NE1, and Psy.

One of the members expressed that being able to work with Big Bang  and 2NE1 was an honor. One member had celebrated his birthday on the  15th and joined with the rest of the members for the shoot and was able  to finish the shoot.

In this commercial shoot, CJ Company decided on the concept of bright  and passionate youths and decided to include the Super Star K 2 members  as well.

On October 22nd, Super Star K 2 came to an amazing close with singers  who were as talented as popular artists and gained the interest of  many, having them shoot various commercials.

Some of the singers signed a contract with Samsung to be the model  for their smart phone, others became the model for clothes lines and  many more.

Source: star.mk.co.kr

Translated By: solshin3 @ 21BANGS.com

Jeremy Scott and CL will be featured in Harper Bazaar!!

a Jeremy Scott photo shoot with CL, very cool!!!

but i wonder why the other girls aren't doing it too.

2NE1 tv...to be continued!!! maybe that means they will continue filming in Japan!

arrgghh YG's always so suspenseful!!!

2lxedmo.jpg

오늘 투애니원 티비에서는?!? 퉤니원의 마스코트 ㅋ 다라의 생일을 맞아 멤바들이 어설프게 준비한 생일파티도 공개됩니다!!! 귀여운 아이들…크하하하할!!! 그리고 투애니원 티비 마지막 촬영날..그 아쉬움도 함께합니당..^_^ 피디님들이 선물해주신 시즌투 케익!!!

2010년 11월 16일, 화요일 오후 4시 16분 (Seoul) by 다라 태그목록me2mobile me2photo

otlsp1.jpg

우리의 마지막 이야기…. 봐주실거~죠?!?!?!? ㅠㅠ 투애니원 티비 시즌 투는 끝나지만.. 우리의 이야기는 끝나지않아요 ㅠㅠ to be continued…

2010년 11월 16일, 화요일 오후 2시 59분 (Seoul) by 다라 태그목록me2mobile me2photo

Guest fcukelle

people, i was just wondering what is up with 2ne1 new stylist?

i somehow is not a fan of these matching outfits..

and lately, it feels like they are not as stylish as they used to be...

is it just me or do u guys think so too?

or maybe i am having too high expectation of 2ne1 ( because i love too much! :D)

sorry if this post a little bit random, but i just thought wanna share it with you guys! :)

agree with u fcukelle. our girls have different personalities so it's kinda awkward to see them in matching outfits compared to when they're styled individually. But i have to say, CL looks great. Btw, is it just me or is Minzy getting chubbier than Bommie? She looks so cute nowadays with her chubby cheeks.

I can't wait for 2ne1 international songs produced by Will.I.Am. it will be da BOMB!! hearing snippets of them in 2ne1tv has got me soo excited!!

Guest deceitful.reverie

^

I agree with you guys. I don't like them matching their outfits either. I'd rather have the girls dress themselves, as CL mentioned in one of the episodes that they use their own clothes once in a while. The matchy matchy outfits just seem so unoriginal and very typical kpop idol, and it makes me think that their stylist is simply uncreative.

Guest NV4ever

OMO~~ did i just see in Dara me2day said 2NE1TV to be continue?? ahhhh i need transaltion!!! please let it be continue~! i dont want 2NE1TV to end!!!! papa YG please ^^

and woott BB, 2NE1 and Psy in a CF together yayyyy YGFAMILY!~! awesome!

Jeremy Scott and CL to be featured in a Mag. together? i knew it JS would come see CL-roo once he's in Korea hahhaha these two are bff~!! cant wait to see it :lol:

101116 DARA ME2DAY

21dara128989596648792me.jpg

첫만남.. 벌써 촬영 시작한지 6개월이나 지났어요. 이제 피디님들과는 너무 가까운 가족같은뎅.. 어딜가나 함께였는데.. 너무 섭섭해요 ㅠㅠ 이 프로그램이 끝나도 우리의 인연은 쭉~!^.^ 좋은분들 만나서 너무 좋구 든든해요! 피디님들~! MAMA 에서봐요~!^.^

21dara128989766186658me.jpg

이제 곧 투애니원 티비 최종회가 방송됩니다~! 엠넷 고고고~!!! 우리 주책스럽게 울지맙시다!^_^ 즐겁게 보고~ 즐겁게 마무리해요! 고고고!^.^

Guest sinigang_buko_pandan

where can i watch dara and bommie's strong heart episode?!?

their change of style now doesn't really affect their overall impact on stage.. afar from before, they now wear slightly normal clothes.. simple yet striking..

we've already seen them on their most outrageous outfits and hairstyles.. now, it's time for a different style.. this makes me more proud as a fan because of the versatility and adaptability of the girls with whatever outfit thrown to them..

i was browsing the channel while watching the tv when i saw this clip that channel tvn are featuring...i hope cl wins all of the round:)they are comparing fashionista idlos like so hee of wonder girls and cl of 2ne1:) sorry for the low quality of the vid i just get it through my phone!

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAufRtHLhUw&feature=player_embedded#at=35

Archived