►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

That was actually a nice performance :) though the back recorder voice was a little louder than them :(

Hope they get rest, and get better soon :)

In the encore I thought that CL sounded great, i think slower type of rap suits her better, though all raps that come out from her, are pretty good, but this one sounded more full. Even though it was like 15sec :P Thumbs up.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

101115 DARA ME2DAY

21dara128977909413335me.jpg

굿모닝!^_^ 즐거운 한주를 시작하는 상큼한 월요일 아침!!! 이번주는 여러모로.. 이별이있는 한주이기도하지만.. 시작이있으면 끝이있고 끝이있으면 새로운 시작이있을테니 아쉽지만 즐겁게 마무리하고싶어요! 우리 모두 햄볶아요! 이건 멤바들과 스탭분들이 써준 생일편지^^

Guest bluishme

TRANSLATION:Good morning! ^_^ Another sweet Monday morning to start off an exciting week!!! This week it’s a.. farewell week but.. when there’s a beginning, there’s an ending and after that a new beginning so although it’s sad I wanted to finish it happily! Let’s all be happy! This is what my members and the staff wrote for my birthday^^ credit: 21Bangs

Aww.. looks like its there last week of promotions..

plus.. last episode of 2NE1TV..

wahhh.. can't believe it!!

Guest NV4ever

wat this week is the girls last week of promotions alreayd?? man, time flew by soo fast! i hope they wont give us another drought like the beginning of this year :lol:

but i understand since they have alot to prepare for, and need their rest! the girls been looking really tired lately and they're sick too!

we still have lots to look forward too ^^ YG Family Concert, MAMA, Japan Promotions!

WOAH, 10th Week at the girls are at number 2 for album and artist of the week at Melon?? 2NE1 IS WAYY TOO AMAZING!

Thx for the fancams~! CL's rap is soo dope! and Minzy singing along ^^ now i really want Leader to have a solo full rap song! :D

DONT FORGET TO VOTE VOTE VOTE EVERYDAY FOR 2NE1~!

Guest tazanya

21dara128972197936387me.jpg

나 이 그림 너무 귀여운거같아요!!! 아기다라.. 나중에 이런 딸 있으면 귀엽겠네요. 야자수머리도 시키구 엄마처럼 사과머리도 시키고 귀엽겟네요 ㅋㅋㅋ 저 그림 더 그려줘요!! 완귀완귀!!!!!! 완젼 귀여워!!!!!!
I think this picture is really cute!!! Baby Dara.. It'd be cute if I had a daughter like her later. I would make her palmtree hair and apple hair just like her mom and she would look cute. Kekeke, draw me more of these pictures!! Totally cute, totally cute!!!!!! TOTALLY CUTE!!!!!!

21dara128977909413335me.jpg

굿모닝!^_^ 즐거운 한주를 시작하는 상큼한 월요일 아침!!! 이번주는 여러모로.. 이별이있는 한주이기도하지만.. 시작이있으면 끝이있고 끝이있으면 새로운 시작이있을테니 아쉽지만 즐겁게 마무리하고싶어요! 우리 모두 햄볶아요! 이건 멤바들과 스탭분들이 써준 생일편지^^

Good morning!

^_^ A refreshing Monday morning to start off the enjoyable week!!! Although this week will be... a week with several goodbyes.. if there is a beginning, there is an end and if there is an end, there will be a new beginning. So even though it's sad, let's have a happy ending! We are all happy! This is the birthday card that the members and staff made for me.^^

cr: paper chasin' @ygladies

For those interested in what YGL got for Dara, and her cake, here is  Dara D's Day Info.

just wanted to show you the YGL cake we got Dara.

[101115] The cake is completed and delivery is today!

10yj39i.jpg

Thanks to all the members and donors that supported us and solidified our resolve to get a cake NO MATTER WHAT!; to Thy for designing this BEAUTIFUL CAKE; to the cake shop (although you guys won't read this hehe) for putting up with us and turning out a wonderful, amazing work; AND TO OUR FRIENDS IN KOREA FOR HELPING US OUT ♥!

This is one shot taken by cellphone, but hopefully there are more to come!

The country flags in this cake:

1. Columbia

2. USA

3. Malaysia

4. Canada

5. Australia

6. Philippines

7. Greece

8. United Kingdom

9. Singapore

10. Senegal

11. Argentina

12. Indonesia

13. Thailand

14. Chile

15. Guam

16. Brunei

17. Singapore

18. France

19. Mexico

20. Seoul, Korea

21. New Zealand

22. Bulgaria

23. Finland

24. Norway

25. Romania

26. Saudia Arabia

27. Vietnam

Additional info:

Our first draft of the cake was this:

2gtrmdc.jpg

But after we learned the price it cost to make such a large cake with details in tact, (we didn't expect it to be so much, and we envisioned the cake to be smaller), we had to change our design slightly to this:

2s61nwm.jpg

We didn't want to be over the top with "THIS CAKE IS FROM YGLADIES LOL" or something like that LOL, so we decided on a smaller text on the back 8D~

Here are some shots of other gifts from us.  

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

The Message book --

Our amazingly talented Illustrators made 84... that's right 84 portfolio pages for Dara's photobook (for a total of almost 200 messagebook pages).  Pictures do not do it justice, its really gorgeously lovely.  I would like to give a HUGE thank you to peachiimii for coordinating the completion of the pages and spreadthe21love~, WILLA★, OMNOMNOM KYURI!, vie en rose, baby_pink09, Aila, lovepocky, -LIN-, jaeXD, ChibiMoonPika, and xPromiile .

Here's a majority of the designs~ ^^

1-3.png

1-2.png

2.png

3-1.png

Thanks to everyone who contributed and helped.  Thanks again to K-Blackjacks for their immeasurable help.

Guest NV4ever

YAYY TAZ, THX FOR POSTING THE PICTURES HERE TOO!!! I was just at YGL spazzing about the cake!

Sooo pretty! the cake is really gorgeous and meaningful too~!

showing Dara how much love fans from all over the world have for her ^^ i hope she'll update her me2day with it!

GREAT JOB EVERYONE! BLACKJACKS ARE SOO AWESOME!

and WOAH, look at those gifts~! im soo happy and proud b/c i took part in it too hahahah

i know the girls will love the presents, they always treasure the fans gifts ^.^

Guest Beat Of Angel(BOA)

OMG Finally they wore those MCM outfits that i love i was so sad when they change thier outfit to jeremy scott even tho i love that outfit 2.

When i was in korea I went to INKIGAYO as u know from my previous fan account and during pre recording they wore This MCM Outfit but after that during the live show they

change to jeremy scott which i was wondering why? Then after that during the actual Broadcast they wore the jeremy scott outfits instead.

I wonder why but finally this outfit show it itself

i luv Bommie's white jacket the best! luv luv luvs it!

tomorrow's ep is soooo uber bittersweet! can't believe it's the last ep.

i'm still hoping YG will surprise us and give us 6 more eps or something.

"2NE1 tv in JAPAN" <--- would be awesome! luvvvssss it <3

Guest pumcake

Jeremy Scott just tweeted!!

JEREMYSCOTTITSJEREMYSCOTTonTwitter.png

193223368.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1289810976&Signature=7q%2FqbRK6cgUFtH3uf5Zi%2FX61sNQ%3D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An article from KBS World

(I just cut the part of 2NE1. You can view the whole article by clicking the title of the article.)

Rating The Latest Idol Group Comebacks

e_101115_01.jpg

KBSWORLD.png

Guest thnjiuy

Jeremy Scott is riding down Seoul City with CL of 2ne1!

1.jpg

2.png

On the 15th of November the ‘MCM 2010 AUTUMN/WINTER 2010 COLLECTION‘ was held at the Seoul’s Lotte Hotel Crystal Ballroom where top Korean stars and international fashion designers were present.

Of course, style icon's 2ne1 were present at the fashion show and international fashion designer Jeremy Scott attended it as well. It is well known that Jeremy Scott and CL of 2ne1 are good friends and they have spent times together from time to time recently on 2ne1's visit to LA last April.

The two fashionista friends met again today at the MCM 2010 AUTUMN/WINTER 2010 COLLECTION fashion show and Jeremy Scott shared a photo on his twitter showing him and CL spending time together while riding a car in Seoul.

Their friendship is very amazing and it's not like everyday you see a Korean artist hanging out with a well known international fashion designer.

Source: Jeremy Scott's twitter

Credits: Blueprincess824 @ dkpopnews.net

Guest Badmoonrising

I totally love their outfits! I actually didn't like how they were always matchy-matchy during promotions, but this one really works! I love every single one of those MCM jackets. I just wish they gave Minzy a bigger size dress so it'd have a more flattering fit (nobody has to know it was a medium instead of a small haha). It looks too tight and uncomfortable on her as compared to the others. And I wish they gave Dara smaller size tights/leggings. It's too big on her so there's some scrunching on her knees and crotch area (while she was moving around and dancing). Nonetheless, they look amazing! :wub:

101115 DARA ME2DAY

21dara128978500233368me.jpg

난 합정동 공주~ 다라공쥬다!!!ㅋㅋㅋ 이거 이쁘죠? 잘만든거같아요!!! 캬~!!! 내일 투애니원 티비 내용은..?!? 마지막방송이라고 다들 아쉬운 마음에 몸사리지않는 개그를 보여준 멤바들..^^; 이미지생각안하고..푸하하… 폭소와 눈물이 함께할거같네요..^_^

Archived