►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

I agree 2ne1 are what they are today because of the four that's in. Without the same four it just wouldn't be right, sorry to all those other pretty people but 2ne1 just isn't the same without the fearsom four.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

i think Miss Korea was their unknown 5th member..cuz she used to be a YG trainee

and also i don't think she is riding on anyone popularity at all cuz she is Miss Korea :rolleyes:

Guest babiiv214

It's Gonna be GODDESS D's birthday Tomorrow!!

Excited!! Hopefully we get to see a me2vid or a me2day spam for Dara's birthday like she usually does on any given days,LOL!

Just wanna see how they celebrate her bday! Ooh! I hope to see on 21TV next week!

please PD-nim, just a glimpse? please... :P

And I hope to see an extension maybe 2-3 more episodes? LOL!

that would be great! but if not then, I can sure hope for another show for the girls~

Episode 9 was soo fun to watch, the girls trip to disneyland was <333!!!

Park Sistaz Loving all Season for 2NE1TV! Love it...Bom always carry Dara's backpack that's soo sweet of her even with her own clutch bag, :lol:

Minji Baby has grown soo much, but I love to see her child-like personality and when she does aegyo! it's soo precious!! ^_^

Dara's pinoy fans in their LA trip, awww..that's soo sweet of them to visit her and the girls

Sandy! Sandy! you'll know one when they call Dara by that nickname, Minkki seemed amused by it, cute!

12893809212010111018232.gif

12893728812010111016082.jpg

^ LOL! Cute Maknae biting fake Maknae Darong! :P

55968058201011101850072.jpg

2NE1! :wub:

credits as tagged + DC2NE1 + Baidu Sandara Bar

Guest tazanya

about the Honey Lee thing, I think this would have been back when Goo Hye Sun was going to debut with 2ne1 too, recall back in 2ne1tv season one, Dara mentions that her, Bom , and GHS were being grouped by YG to debut together I think during that period Honey Lee may have also been contemplated as a member of that version of the girl group.

Just my thinking.

Honey Lee personality wise though I think would have been great her height differential with the other girls would have been a wee bit strange because she is pretty tall.

The thing I enjoyed most about the article was her mention of still keeping in touch with 2ne1.  So often we hear that the girls are antisocial and only hang out with YG people, but time and time again little tidbits like this show that they are freindly and close with a bunch of non-yg people.

I am still all about yg family family family, but its also nice to see they are ONLY with the family.

2ne1 Park Bom shows her own version of JinuSean's 'Phone Number'

41837501.jpg

Park Bom of 2ne1 made her parody version of Jinusean's "Phone number" calling it "Account number" showing a funny act that caught the attention of many.

On the 9th of November broadcast of 2ne1 tv Season 2, she sung Jinusean's "Phone number" but instead sung "Account number, account number, I want your account number" drawing laughter from her parody version. In the original version, they were singing about how they want to get the phone number of the girls, however Bom's version is her wanting the account number because it's were they keep their money.

Meanwhile, 2ne1 will be participating in the "2010 YG Family concert" on the 4th and 5th of December.

Source: sports chosun

Credits: blueprincess824 @ dkpopnews.net

Guest cristina0422

Group A: Gong Minji('94) and Kim May Doni ('91)

Group B: Gong Minji('94), Kim May Doni ('91), Kim Yenny(older than May Doni), Mystery L(unknown)

Group C: Goo Hye Sun('84), Sandara Park('84) and Park Bom('84)

Group D: Gong Minji('94), Lee Chaerin('91), Park Bom('84) and Ji Eun ('80)

and Group E: Honey Lee('83) supposed to debut with 2NE1 members? maybe with Bom or Dara or Group C, She can't be put in the current 2NE1 group coz this happened before she becomes Miss Korea in 2007.

and there is this Kim Bo Hyoung (rumored 5th member of the current lineup) but not confirmed if she's a YG trainee.

OMO! Gong Minji + Lee Chaerin + Sandara Park + Bark Bom, I think it's DESTINY that put these four together. They supposed to debut with different groups, I'm glad it didn't happen. Because these four are perfect together.

Guest pascale

^this gonna be my wallpaper

CL is just fierce, gotta love her attitude and swagger

Bommie og so flawless and gorgeous

Minzy is pretty and Dara beautiful

Gummy <3 and the YG men are hella fine.

thx for the wallpaper.

Guest cristina0422

2010 Melon Music Awards

http://www.melon.com/svc/awards/2010/vote/award_vote_top10_list.jsp

*not open for international fans

TOP 10 ARTIST

29d78mu.jpg

2010 Mnet Asian Music Awards

http://mama.mnet.com/2010/en/AwardVote/AwardVoteView.asp

*open for international fans

Please vote for 2NE1 especially for Best Music Video

10gej9v.jpg

Going strong with Best Female Group, Best Dance Performance by a Female Group, Best Digital Single(Park Bom) for #1.

#3 for Song of the Year and Artist of the Year with Super Junior and 2PM as #1 and #2 respectively.

2010 Golden Disk Awards

http://isplus.joinsmsn.com/goldendisk/vote/index.html

#11 for Disk Bonsang Award

#27 for Popularity Award

20th High1 Seoul Music Award

http://www.seoulmusicawards.com/

#36 Bonsang Award

#17 Popularity Award

*Don't expect 2NE1 win the polls BlackJacks. Because korean YG fans are not really into voting unlike other fandoms. And it's unlikely to YG Family to attend GDA anyway. They didn't attend SMA too last year, right? kBlackJacks are only campaigning for MAMA and Melon.

MCD Awards : Past Rookie Award Winners

BBSHINeeWorldSK2@YT

In the MCD Awards segment presented by Dongho, past rookie award winners like TVXQ, 2NE1, Rain and the Wonder Girls were profiled and how they have gone on to achieve great success. Finally, a rundown of the nominees for the male and female rookie awards this year was shown.AKP

@jedtherese, How come 2NE1 are nominated for wrong categories? But yeah I would like to see Go Away too. That song is a strong contender digitally. But both Go Away and Can't Nobody are really doing good. Can't Nobody won a lot of mutizen. And last time I check they are both nominated for Bonsang and Popularity in SMA. #36 and #17 respectively.

Guest jedtherese

What the hell is wrong with the awards shows this year?! I don't know who the hell has problems, YG or the awards committees, but I swear 2NE1 is nominated for all the wrong categories!!!

In MAMA, why are they nominated for Can't Nobody in song of the year?!?! GO AWAY COULD GIVE Oh!, Even if you Die and Bad Girl Good girl a run for their money in terms of Online and Mobile sales! Come on MAMA, why Can't Nobody?

In Seoul Music Awards, WHY THE HELL ISN'T 2NE1 nominated in the Bonsang award? This means they don't even stand a chance to win the Daesang. YG sure as hell won't allow them to attend SMA if they aren't even nominated in the Bonsang Category.

Seriously. What's wrong?

Guest cristina0422

BlackJacks Spread the word!

We will be trending #happyDARAday on Goddess D’s birthday, November 12, 2010 at 12:00 AM KST and 5:00 PM KST

P.S. from WeLoveDara@twitter

20090918_sandaraabscbn_main.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANDARA PARK!

Saengil Chukha Hamnida!

Maligayang Kaarawan!

Otanjou-bi Omedetou Gozaimasu!

Shēngrì Kuàilè!

30 minutes from now, it's Goddess D's Birthday!

Back to Back marathon of Updates from Dara!

21dara_1289491395_69762_me2photo.jpg

doodoong!!! for sure its not the casual way to do it.. were in the middle of a recording!this cake is for my birthhday tomorrow but someone ate it when i was having my recording alone! and its before 12 am… what is this.. haha soo funny!

(translations: winggers@DGH)

1289492762_21dara_1289492446_15523_me2photo.jpg

they said they were going to sing bday song with a cake for me haha but they prepared choco bread last minute!what is going on??and one of our member really likes cake too? did that person.. yamyam ate my cake???ke

darame2.jpg

but! the potential suspect who ate my cake in advance …rubbed cake on my faceTT and we have to do make up for the recording what to do??TT ahh its not gna dry!! and this isnt first time she did this since 12 am. anyways thank you for making me happy guys!^.^

21dara_1289494559_70719_me2photo.jpg

puhahahha! i think the photo explains everything kekke anyways i laughed so much i had a great time…!!! we’re going to record till very late so you should all go to sleep!^.^ ahh, i’m so happy right now! i think i can smile through the recording the whole night! fighting!! good night!^_^

taken from ohdara

Guest NV4ever

aww...happy birthday Dara~!!! im glad the girls have fun on Goddess D's bday!!!they're recording somethign?? hmmm...another CF maybe?

Darong~~I wish for you a great bday with all ur friends and family, also to have all of your wishes come true~! And god bless you Dara!! ^^

ahh...so all the award nominations are up eh~~ BlackJacks gonna have a busy time voting now :lol:

but i dont think YG fans are big in voting though, lol I hope K-BlackJacks are gonna work hard! ^.^

I WANT THE GIRLS TO WIN ALL!!!! kekeke

2NE1 FTW1~! FIGHTING FIGHTING!

@jedtherese but i see tat the girls are nominated for the bonsang award for the SMA though??

Guest pascale

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARA!!!!

she is so cute in the me2 pics. I guess Bommie is the one who ate her cake based on what Dara is doing to her in the last pic keke, so cute.

come on Kblackjacks vote vote and support the girls for Melon, don't care about GDA lol.

and we international blackjacks will support them for MAMA.

and there is this Kim Bo Hyoung (rumored 5th member of the current lineup) but not confirmed if she's a YG trainee.

she was actually captured on 2NE1 TV season 1 exercising. i think she is or was the only known yge trainee. i don't know if she left or is still training.

holy, dalong looks so pretty in those me2 photos! happy birthday <33 lol gee i wonder who ate the cake.

Archived