►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest itszmaeee

No matter how many people think MAMA or MNET is biased corrupted unfair yada yada, I love their stages the most. They always give the best stages. 2NE1 is my bias so of course I'm really happy that they're nominated for MAMA and GDA, but hell GDA is freakinggg...gahhh! nvm. Anyways, I'm glad Japan treated our girls well and showed them lots of love <3

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No matter how many people think MAMA or MNET is biased corrupted unfair yada yada, I love their stages the most. They always give the best stages. 2NE1 is my bias so of course I'm really happy that they're nominated for MAMA and GDA, but hell GDA is freakinggg...gahhh! nvm. Anyways, I'm glad Japan treated our girls well and showed them lots of love <3

Agree. MAMA stages ROCK and are most the most memorable. MNET puts so much effort into making the stage a WOW factor for us viewer so I'm thrilled that 2NE1 will be attending.

2ne1halloweenbymono22ch.jpg

cr:mono22chrome

@cristina0422

I'm not sure, but I think GDA listed SNSD's Oh album in both categories.

anyway,

The YG Concert promotional poster looks neat.

Guest bluishme

v5zeix.png

Massive Popularity Forces Delays in "To Anyone's" Japanese Release

PP10091500004.JPG

On November 5, 2010, Avex released the above notice concerning 2NE1's first official Japanese release.  The notice explains that the release of the Japanese version of To Anyone will be delayed, no new date is given.  Avex further explains that they had not predicted the amazing popularity of 2NE1.  They intend to make more rich content for full-fledged activities in Japan.

Horrendously rough summary:

(The article mentions something about August 12th, checking it right now)

Source: 2NE1's Avex Website

Translated by Aleena @ygladies.com

Wow.. Hope Avex and YG will really make their Japanese Promotions very good..

Maybe they didn't expect what happened during the Seoul Tokyo Music Festival?! haha

Delay is fine but hopefully not too much because the anticipation may die down..

Guest NV4ever

^ wow~!! Even Avex didnt expect such great response from the Japanese fans for 2NE1!! judging on the fans reaction for the girls at the Seoul concert thing im sure they'll do great in Japan! 2NE1 is a constant surprise people :lol:

But i hope the album wont be delay too long~~ are they gonna add new songs in there???

I honestly don't get it. Somebody explained it's because 2ne1 had full albums and were thus placed under disk bonsang but people like PSY who also have full albums are placed under digital bonsang. does that make sense?

Love the fanart of them, SO CUTE!

Man, I'm a little dubious when it comes to that new article ><

Guest NV4ever

2NE1 have an Official Facebook?? i just went to their YT channel and it said tat the Cant Nobody and Fire are now available on Tap Tap Revenge 3 and the link lead to their facebook page! i really didnt know tat the girls have a facebook page!

Guest itszmaeee

Melon Music Awards is the same day as Hyundai Superstar Concert. MMA is an hour early than HSC so I don't know how YG will play out the schedule. I'm just hoping YG will let the girls attend MMA this year just because I feel like, although it may not be accurate to some or whatever problems they're having with about award shows etc, Melon is one of the accurate ones. If the girls don't attend then that would really suck. I'm guessing HSC won't be broadcasted either so if they attend that one, we'll have to rely on just fancams. Meh.

Guest espinoza

2NE1 have an Official Facebook?? i just went to their YT channel and it said tat the Cant Nobody and Fire are now available on Tap Tap Revenge 3 and the link lead to their facebook page! i really didnt know tat the girls have a facebook page!

what's the link to their FB?

^ http://www.facebook.com/2NE1

the FB page is indeed official, but it isnt managed by the girls, it's by YGE staff. the links on the side under 'Favorite Pages' are also official YG pages.

Guest NV4ever

OMO MMA and the HSC is on the same day?? YG must let the girls attend Melon Award!! I think our girls have a really big chance of winning daesang there too!

i rather have them attend the award show though :lol: But MMA doesnt have the No Show No Award policy right? b/c i remember last year GD didnt attend but he still won and 2NE1 accepted the award on his behalf~~ Has the nominees list come out yet? 2NE1 FTW~!!!!!!!

“Birth of a Great Star” reveals past audition stories of popular idol stars

20101105mbc01.jpg

On November 5th, MBC’s “The Birth of a Great Star” premiered with its very first episode, and revealed some interesting throwback footage from the audition tapes of popular idol stars. Stories about the idols’ various struggles to make it in the business were also divulged on the episode.

JYP Entertainment’s choreographer, Park Nam Yong, revealed that natural talent was a “must”, stating, “In the case of 2PM’s Wooyoung, he revealed an innate talent for dance the minute he auditioned. His dance alone was able to win him the crown, by beating 5,000 others.”

Cube Entertainment’s CEO, Hong Seung Sung, chose 2AM’s Jo Kwon as the idol with the most exceptional talent: “Jo Kwon showed off his skills by singing Lee Jung Hyun’s ‘Wa‘ for his audition.”

YG Entertainment’s casting director, Im Chan, stated, “Effort is also important. I would like to use the examples of CL and Park Bom. CL sent a demo tape every three months for four years in a row in order to show us her improvements. Park Bom also auditioned about 10 times. Our CEO fell in love with her work ethic.”

Others, such as JYP Entertainment’s Park Jinyoung, revealed that Rain was ordered to dance for two hours for his audition without a word, while Big Bang’s Seungri showed his confidence by remaining strong no matter how much he was scolded.

Source + Photos: Star News

Credit: allkpop

Hey people!

I have a small request to make, hope you can find some time to help me -

- could you please post all the pictures you can find where girls look stylish? Pictures of all 4 girls (solo or group pics), rocking various outfits and hairstyles.

I need them for a school project, so any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

A.

Guest itszmaeee

Hey people!

I have a small request to make, hope you can find some time to help me -

- could you please post all the pictures you can find where girls look stylish? Pictures of all 4 girls (solo or group pics), rocking various outfits and hairstyles.

I need them for a school project, so any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

A.

There's never a time or any event/shows that they attended that don't look stylish at all. Just saying. Haha.

Archived