►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest babysweet

Everyone, 2NE1 is nominated for 2 categories in Golden Disk this year.....I think it's the 1ST Time the girls get nominated in Golden Disk (correct me if i'm wrong).

Anyway, my message is, LET'S VOTE & SUPPORT THEM in MAMA & Golden Disk too.... Also, since i'm an international fan who doesn't know how to read Korean, Can someone please kindly let us know how we can Vote in Golden Disk????

Please provide an instruction on how to vote for 2NE1 in Golden Disk so that international fans can vote too....Thanks :)

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cristina0422

The 25th Golden Disk Award

2jbju4k.png

Golden Disk Awards' most prestigious award is called the Daesang. There are two categories, the Disk Daesang (which is based on album sales) and Digital Daesang (which is based on online charts, polls, etc).

Disk Bonsang Award (Best Album)

Kim Jong Kook - Eleventh Story

DJ DOC - Elegance

Lucid Fall - Les Miserables

Bobby Kim - Heart and Soul

Vibe - Vibe in Praha

Verandah Project - Day Off

BoA - Hurricane Venus

SHINee - Lucifer

Super Junior - Bonamana

Supreme Team - Supremier

SNSD - Oh!

Epik High - Epilogue

U-Kiss - Only One

Younha - Growing Season

Lee Seung Hwan - Dreamizer

Lee Juk - Love

Taeyang - Solar

2NE1 - To Anyone

T-Ara - Breaking Heart

K.Will - Miss, Miss and Miss

Disk Bonsang Award - awarded to the artists top 5 full-length albums of the year.

Disk Daesang (Artist of The Year) - an artist is eligible for this award if they win Disk Bonsang or Digital Bonsang. Nominated are from Top 5 Artists from Disk Bonsang and Top 5 Artists from Digital Bonsang.

Samsung YEPP Popularity Award

Ga In

Kim Jong Kook

Gil Hak Mi

Namgyeok Band

Davichi

DJ DOC

Hot Potato

Lucid Fall

Miss A

Bobby kim

Vibe

Verandah Project

BoA

Rain

BEAST

SHINee

Psy

Seo In Kook

SNSD

Super Junior

SISTAR

Supreme Team

Secret

CN Blue

Outsider

IU

SG Wannabe

FT Island

Epik High

MC Mong

Yesung

Wonder Girls

U-Kiss

Younha

Eun Ji Won

Lee Seung Gi

Lee Seung Hwan

Lee Juck

ZE:A

G.na

Zia

KARA

Secret

K.Will

Taeyang

2NE1

2AM

2PM

T-Ara

4Men

Current ranking for Poll Votes:

Disk Bonsang poll:

Note: This poll constitutes only a percentage of the total decision for the Bonsang, having first place does not ensure guaranteed win. From what we know, decison is based on 60% album sales, 20% voting, and 20% judges. 5 artists will be awarded in this category.

2NE1 is #11

2eztwxs.png

YEPP Popularity Award poll:

Note: 2 awards will be given on this category

289ie5g.png

2NE1 is #36

34i0nih.png

credit: GDA Official Site + STANDInt'l + ME

2NE1 was nominated last year for 3 categories - Digital Bonsang, Popularity and Rookie of the Year. But YG didn't allow any of his artists to attend GDA last year. And the event is No Show, No Award policy. Hmmm...it might be Papa YG won't allow his artist this time again, that's why KBlackJacks doesn't bother to vote too. And it's 4 days after YG Family Concert, they might be exhausted and no time to rehearse for this award show. Somehow, this is one of their reason last year for not attending because the award show happened after GD's concert and the controversies.

Guest NV4ever

^ so the girls are nominated for Golden Disk too~~ i hope YG will let them attend this year but it seems pretty unlikely since YG artists hasnt appear on tat award show for 2 years in a row right??

But i think the girls have a chance to win since they're among the TOP 5 Best album of this year besides the sm artists oh well, we'll see wat happens then :lol: So for now Let's CONTINUE TO VOTE VOTE VOTE FOR MAMA!~

Guest cristina0422

^ Yeah. It will be 3 years in a row now if Papa YG won't allow his artist to attend this year's GDA. I've read somewhere before that YG and GDA committee was not in good terms. This is in 2008.

credit:winterm3lon2@YT

The girl's voice are really amazing. If other fans and artists are really bothered with netizens doing this "MR Removed" of their live performances. No, I won't! Because I'm proud of 2NE1. This vids just prove how amazing our girls.

Guest bluishme

i think YG will not let our girls attend GDA.. i don't know why.. but some say because it is SM biased..

i also wonder why they are not nominated for digital award.. oh well..

hope yg will let them attend.. because they truly deserve to win an award..

Guest NV4ever

oh yea, just noticed now tat the girls not nominated for Digital Award but Disk Award~~ tat's weird, b/c they did really good on digital sales and still doing great! or maybe you can only be nominated in either one??

But I truly hope tat they WIN!! our girl deserves it!! ^^ well if YG let them attend tat is :lol:

OMG~~ TAT MR of It Hurts is just soo WOW!!! their voices are soo perfect, i love their live performances even more than in the recording hahaha sooo beautiful~! now haters can shut it about them using autotune in their songs b/c THEY CAN! our girls have no problem singing LIVE and they PWNS too!

Saw the MR of "It Hurts" from Inkigayo and it's even more amazing. All of the girls did fantastic, and I hope to see them perform it in more music shows! The MR even made Bommie' emotion come out even stronger, and I got goosebumps. so so good.

and that fancam^ of all the 2ne1 gear sold out in Japan is so awesome! I mean, they haven't even officially debuted there yet and they're this popular! I have no doubt they'll take Japan by storm! ^_^

about DGA--It's great that the girls are nominated, and I hope YG lets them go since DGA has a no show/no award policy. <_<

Guest itszmaeee

WHY THE HECK ARE THE GIRLS NOT NOMINATED FOR DIGITAL BONSANG?!!! Their digital sales are much better than some of those nominated, so why the hell are they not nominated? Sorry but that's not freaking fair for me. That's just...wow.

Guest evilgary

yea i believe no doubt that they will take over japan by the song

i'm also curious as to why they were not nominated for digital bonsang

21dara128892423622151me.jpg

와쌉?!?^^한국컴백!!!우리 없는 한국의 랙잭이들은 어땟나요?잘들 지냇어요??ㅋ그나저나 이게 너무 재밋어서 보여줄려구요ㅋㅋ이게 뭐게요???일본에서 공연하려구 공연비자를 받았나봐요..근데 여권에 이 사진이..ㅋㅋ일본도착해서 입국심사할때 깜놀했자나요!ㅋㅋ웬일이니..ㅋㅋㅋ

Cr: me2day/dara

Guest cristina0422

Uhmmm....fellow BlackJacks before you blame anyone...Digital Bonsang Award are for the songs that was released as digital singles and for those records released as mini-albums. And Disk Bonsang Award are only for those full length albums. For example, last year 2NE1 was only nominated for Digital Bonsang Award, right? Not for Disk Bonsang Award even though their album is 3rd in overall album sales. It's because it's a mini-album. And mini-album falls in Digital Bonsang category. Maybe if they did not include "Try To Follow Me" in their full album, maybe it will have a chance to be nominated to in Digital Bonsang category.

Guest itszmaeee

Uhmmm....fellow BlackJacks before you blame anyone...Digital Bonsang Award are for the songs that was released as digital singles and for those records released as mini-albums. And Disk Bonsang Award are only for those full length albums. For example, last year 2NE1 was only nominated for Digital Bonsang Award, right? Not for Disk Bonsang Award even though their album is 3rd in overall album sales. It's because it's a mini-album. And mini-album falls in Digital Bonsang category. Maybe if they did not include "Try To Follow Me" in their full album, maybe it will have a chance to be nominated to in Digital Bonsang category.

I don't get what albums have to do with the category. It clearly states DIGITAL, so I automatically assumed that they meant by DIGITAL SONGS not DIGITAL ALBUMS. For example, OH! by SNSD and I Go Crazy Because of You by T-ARA are both from their FULL ALBUMS respectively. I'm not comparing, but I'm just using the groups as examples. If I'm saying something wrong or false, feel free to correct me (:

Guest NV4ever

^ ahh soo i get it now, To Anyone is a full album and the girls didnt release a digital single this year ( TTFM dont really count lol) but i doubt YG will let them attend b/c i heard it's rather sm biased :lol:

IMO korean award shows are based purely on popularity so biases are defifitely there, doesnt stop me from voting for the girls 10 times a day though hahahaha

Guest cristina0422

I don't get what albums have to do with the category. It clearly states DIGITAL, so I automatically assumed that they meant by DIGITAL SONGS not DIGITAL ALBUMS. For example, OH! by SNSD and I Go Crazy Because of You by T-ARA are both from their FULL ALBUMS respectively. I'm not comparing, but I'm just using the groups as examples. If I'm saying something wrong or false, feel free to correct me (:

ah~ I understand your confusion.

Anyway, Oh! is SNSD's 2nd Studio Album (full album) and I Go Crazy Because of You is from T-Ara's 1st Studio Album (full album) Breaking Heart. They are both full length album same as 2NE1's To Anyone. It goes like this..

Disk Bonsang Award - Studio Album/Full Album

Digital Bonsang Award - Digital Singles and Mini Album

Yeah! GDA have different criteria from others. They only count songs which fall from this category.

Archived