►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bluishme

2NE1's TO ANYONE albums is available for pre-order now in Yes Asia..

This is the Japanese Edition.. pretty expensive.

It has 2 editions

Type A- (Jacket A)(ALBUM+DVD)(Japan Version)

Type B- To Anyone (Jacket B)(Japan Version)

is there a streaming link for strong heart?

Wanna watch todays episode ^^

edit: nvm i found it

where? i wanna see it too ^_^

watching 2ne1 tv as we speak ^_^

i'm so happy that Dara's getting praised for her acting, crossing my fingers that

she'll do a drama after their activities as a group in Korea and Japan

just finished watching 2NE1tv... and another great episode. The BTS of "It Hurts" was an interesting watch. The girls all looked gorgeous, and I hope they come out with a DVD or something to include all the extra footage of this MV and the rest from ToAnyone, so we can see more individual performances.

But I'm wondering, did the girls move apartment BUILDINGS? or just apartments?

JJANG!!! TY!!! :D

--- how did the girls decide who'd get which room on the new ep? can anyone spot trans?

Dara's room seems like it's the smallest, it didn't seem like she really cared which

one she went into. very nice unnie <3 i'm sooooo curious how they decided who goes where???

i would have gone to the one with the windows ^_^

Guest itszmaeee

MINKKI AND DARA SIGNING A YGLADIES T-SHIRT OMFG OMFG OMFG!!! so i made gifs!! woohoo

77016245.gif

[p.s. the screenname on the picture is my other sn hehe]

Guest NV4ever

Just finished watching 2NE1TV ep. 8~~ so the girls moved apart. again?? i wanna see their rooms!!

im loving the snippets of songs tat they're recording with Will.I.Am, but im hoping tat there wont be too much autotune b/c even though we all know tat our girls can most definitely sing i dont want haters to get the opportunity to bash them~~

Cant Nobody and It Hurts made Bronze already!! yayyy i want Go Away to achieve Silver soon! and then Gold ^^

DONT FORGET TO VOTE VOTE VOTE FOR MAMA BLACKJACKS!!!

Sandara Park says Taeyang and her aren’t meant to be

20101103_dara.jpg

Sandara Park described her relationship with Big Bang’s Taeyang on this week’s Strong Heart. The charismatic 2NE1 member talked about her friendship with Taeyang and expressed her honest thoughts.

She stated, “I don’t know if I should call it an ill-fated or an incompatible relationship. Taeyang seems really nice and suave on the outside but in reality he’s just a rascal that doesn’t know much about women. He usually pinches me and rolls me around on the floor in the practice room to tease me.”

She added, “One day, I wasn’t feeling well but he didn’t even notice and started to roll me around again. I started crying and ran to the bathroom. I know that he’s just being friendly to his noona but it catches me off guard. Taeyang is becoming really popular amongst the female fans but to me, he’s last on my list in terms of Big Bang members.”

Source + Photo: OSEN

Hmm, I wonder what he thinks...

Sandara Park confesses to using butt padding in Taeyang’s MV

20101103_sandara_park.jpg

Apparently 2NE1’s cute member, Sandara Park, had a lot to say regarding Big Bang member Taeyang, as she revealed a secret about filming for his MV, in addition to her previous confession of being frustrated over his random childish moments (jokingly).

On her guest appearance at SBS Strong Heart, Sandara revealed the secret to her great looking voluptuous body in Taeyang’s I Need a Girl MV, as she confessed, “At the time, I was trying to match the concept of being Taeyang’s partner, so I prepared my own little secret. The secret was butt padding.” The female idol apparently debated between her pride or achieving a great looking body and in the end, decided to wear butt padding to look great.

Thankfully, no one noticed Sandara’s little secret and YG Entertainment’s CEO Yang Hyun Suk, complimented Sandara by saying, “Sandara your body looks good today. This is the first time I noticed that you could pull off the sexy look.” Although in the end, none of the YG family members found out about Sandara’s butt padding, the female idol stated that there were several dangerous moments. For example, during the scene where Taeyang had to pretend to play the piano on Sandara’s belly, the Big Bang member asked, “Sandara noona why is your belly so hard?”, to which Sandara passed off, “Every girl’s belly is normally hard.”

The 2NE1 member then concluded by saying that this is the first time she confessed to using butt padding to her YG family members and sent a message to them saying, “Taeyang I’m sorry. I did it to look good in your MV and everyone in YG family! That day my body was fake!”, causing the guest members to break out in laughter.

cr:akp

Butt pads, really? Lol, Dara. I'm sure she's not the only one that uses them.

PUHAHAHA DARA XD

Her buttpad confession is just too funny XD

She was also saying how some lines in I need a girl lyrics matched her [u all know which ones are those] lol but when she saw the part "body also nice" she thought "thats not me"

and yea Dara seems to have the smallest room, no wonder she rented space in Bom's room

Guest Banana Peel

AWWW, Dara is so adorable hahahaha. YG should let her be on more shows, hahaah, she'll soon be able to take over her own variety show academy like seungri LOL. Her story with taeyang is so funny, hahahahah, goodness I guess thanks to her, we all know the devil side of innocent taeyang lol.

And Bom's story breaks my heart once more. Goodness, my second time crying because of her haha. I cried so much while watching her cut on 2ne1 tv at the grave, and her video letter to her aunt at strong heart made me cry once more. T___T poor bommie.

Gosh it's always a big laugh whenever those two come on this show. I really wanna see CL on this show though. :D

Guest evilgary

woo we need to continue voting for them for mama for both the artist and song of the year

yea her buttpad confession was really funny

DARA ME2DAY

21dara128875079670249me.jpg

와쌉?!? ^.^ 우린 지금 공연장! 방금 리허설을 마치고 본무대까지 시간이 좀 남네요~! 어제 하라주쿠 구경 갔었는데 길거리에서 꽤 많은분들이 알아봐주시고 오늘 공연 보러 오겠다고했는데 신기했오요!ㅋ 오늘 멋진 모습으로 공연할게용! 홧팅홧팅 야야야!^_^

Guest itszmaeee

their new apartment is stunning! YG really does take very good care of them. The views and the space... WHOA. they get all new furniture and everything!

They deserve it though :D

Not only that, but I loved the fact that YG personally went with the girls to go furniture shopping and paid for the things they needed. He is definitely one of a kind.

Also I think the girls moved up one level from their apartment. Dara was carrying her stuff up the stairs so there's a possibility that they just changed their dorms, but not their apartment.

Archived