►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

2k4rw2.jpg    2k4rw2.jpg

THIS IS ME RIGHT NOW SO EXCITED!! THE MV IS AWESOME!! ♥♥♥♥

I Love it :D I Love Everything About it The Girls All Look So Freaking Gorgeous Flawless Beautiful Perfect etc etc.

Its So Tim Burton Style Like The Corpse Bride :D I'm In Love He's Awesome He Would Be Proud lol

Bommie's Blue Hair OMG *Dies Her Voice ♥

CL's Big Eyes :] Her Hairstyles were Just osm I Loved it so much

Minji Looked so Adorable Her Hair 8D She Looked Like a Real Doll  ❤

Dara's osm Acting & She Looked so Pretty With That Bushy Hair lol & I Got Teary when she cried ;__;

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what is there to be said that hasn't already been said about the new MV?

gorgeous. brilliant. stunning. Dara's got some major acting chops. & I'm not above saying that I cried myself watching the MV!

2NE1 has done it AGAIN. simply amazing.

Guest lumierie

Is it wrong for me to dream/assume that the doll that Minzy is holding is actually TamTam in costume? :P The shape kinda looks like TamTam, coz I *think* I saw 2 bunny ears. Heheheh

Guest CallMeDayDreamer

Is it wrong for me to dream/assume that the doll that Minzy is holding is actually TamTam in costume? :P The shape kinda looks like TamTam, coz I *think* I saw 2 bunny ears. Heheheh

I think it's tamtam too in a costume... :lol:

2dikt1e.gif

---

Oh btw, our Goddess D is trending worldwide... ^_^

2dt85r7.gif

^^^ and i'm watching the vids now!!! :D

TY YGSRA! thank u soo much. 2 lovely and amazing things in one night!

after watching, i can sleep lol

good night BlackJacks! FIGHTING!

Guest Banana Peel

THE MV IS GORGEOUS! love the theme, pulled it off very well. first of all, Dara's acting was beautiful. Loved her makeup (well actually EVERYONE's makeup was REALLY pretty. Like, really really. HAHA I can't even express my extreme love for the makeup). And BOM! oh my, she looked SO good in that green hair of hers, HAHAH. Loved it, she pulled it off probably better than anyone else I've seen with green hair. I wonder if that's a wig ? haha. And CL & Minji looked stunning. LOVEEDD ITTT! perfection is what I'd like to call that MV :)

And OMG, the last night performance of It Hurts truly brought me to tears. Everyone was so into the song, and looked so pretty. I was especially impressed with Bom's emotion. I'm not sure if she actually cried or teared, but it brought ME to tears anyways. and I was teeny bit worried that I wouldn't be able to hear Dara's soft parts well but she pulled it off just perfectly. And do I really need to mention CL and minji? they were of course, as expected, great!

I'm LOVING It Hurts performance/MV more than I expected. :D

I LOVE IT!

The MV + the girls exceeded my expectations, especially Dara. She look so pure and innocent. The girls are perfect! The vocals, The concept.. it was really BRILLIANT! CL proves that she's the baddest female and that she's the only one who can nail that style. Minji's really cute with that hat , I also love Bom's hair.. it really looks pretty on her, as always she looks stunning and Dara's face was so perfect! it speaks well of the story.

When gd's friend came out.. oh my! i started screaming and repeating his scene with dara :P

YG really knows what we really want!

THIS ONE PROVES THAT THEY'RE NOT JUST YOUR TYPICAL G.GROUP.. THEY'RE " THE GROUP! "

nolja.

Guest Himitsuu

IT HURTS MV is just beautiful. All of the girls were beautiful. The emotions they projected was just perfect. I could totally feel the pain of the song. Bom's hair color was suprb and her showing emotions has been improved a lot. Aside from Dara, she projected the song's emotions very well. Leadah is classy and fierce but she managed to show a soft part of herself. Baby Min and her hats... <33 She felt the sadness of the song and she has showed it to everyone that she understood how painful the song is. Our baby is growing up. <3

AND finally...

DARA, just wow. This girl deserves to have a drama / movie soon. The emotions that she delivered was pure and tears that kept falling on her eyes were too painful. I can't deny the fact that she showed the most believable feelings of pain, sadness and loneliness. Which I think, she could sometimes relate to it.. She did really awesome and I just couldn't stop my tears from holding on while I watch her cry. Soo Hyuk is so damn hot. (GD's friends are all hot! Including himself blush.gif) LOL. He's like a vampire and he totally fits his role. When Dara saw him, ran and hugged him happily and realizing that it's all just a memory / fantasy that she can never let go. That part was my favorite. She showed various of emotions such as happiness, longing, hoping, pain and loneliness seamlessly. I was moved and cried for her.. tears.gif

The MV reminded me of Utada Hikaru's Final Distance the theme that is. But they have their own style and flavor to it. I might say, this MV has became my favorite. They did so great - the cinematic, the theme, their clothes, their looks (all beauties) and all of their EMOTIONS. It was just perfect!

Guest Badmoonrising

A+. i think this theme is done not only because it's Halloween, but also because the grim atmosphere is truly a reflection of how and what a heartbreak feels like--terrifying, gut-wrenching, hopeless, haunting.

Archived