►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest babymodz

according to INSTIZ countdown, there's about 16minutes left.

:D

maybe after the girls' performance on Inki

they'll release the MV??

that'll be epic!

& grr~

i missed the dance-off on streaming.

but i heard Minzy did good

though the dance-off was short

haha!

now i can't wait for their performance!!

lol being a 2NE1 stan is making me impatient sometimes... tsk tsk tsk

EDIT:

OMG THE GIRLS ARE NOW ON INKI!!!!!!!!!!

AH-MAZING!!!!!!!

sdajfhasfhkAHSFKLAHJLA!!!

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest churvaness

Oh my GOD!!!!! They were soo pretty today!!!! Im going crazy!!!!

They look extraordinarily GLAMOROUS!!!

BOM's voice during the last part sounded like she was gonna cry (added emotional depth to the song)

Guest KiMmY_52988

Saw it live! umm I don't really like the "Ero-Minji" characteristic in general so I might as well not comment on it =/

The girls did great on the "It Hurts" performance! Bom looked so pretty! At one point I was captured by Dara's gaze @_@ it felt like I was hypnotize for a sec! Minji's head thing reminds me a lot of Chinese historical drama :) and CL's shoulderpad/poncho??? makes her look like a cute birdie haha.. Now I'm looking forward to the MV!

Guest bluishme

the girls look so good..

love Bom's hair..

CL earrings bother me haha..

Minzy- best dancer.. love her special stage..

Dara- love love her.. gorgeous..

Our girls nailed it..

Now.. YG where is the MV?

edit: It hurts is now at number 11 in Melon and 5 in cyworld real time chart..

Guest churvaness

i wanna bang my head lol...YG the mv please :)

Anyway, Does this mean the girls are to continue their promotions and will "It Hurts" be a contender for awards as well?

---

I am re-watching the performance all over again..I must say, this is so real!

The girls delivered the song in such awesomeness..The vocals were great, the emotions were present..

I must commend Bom for what she did during her part..Whether she did that on purpose or not, it was really effective in making you feel what the song is all about..Pain..I thought I was gonna cry during her line esp the last chorus..It reminded me of what Gummy did the last part of "Mianhe"..

That was such a beautiful performance. Towards the end, Bom looked like she was about to cry. I was close to tears by then as well. The performance was simply captivating. Love it, really.

edit: Did anyone notice CL spinning in her chair a little? I thought it was so cute.

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

I just wanted to stop and say that I love today's performance! Bommie unnie looks absolutely stunning today! Now, I finally understand why they always put her in dresses (well, I think she loves them as well)...she has a beautiful body for it. Near the end,, she got quiet emotional...I wonder why...But they killed their performance today! Dara's part was soft, but I thought she did so well in her part today in captivating the emotion of the song. CL & Minji's vocals were awesome too!

Now, where's the MV YG?! I have a feeling this MV won't be released on time cuz didn't they literally film this like several days ago?! YG always pushes the time frame, so I wouldn't be suprised if he won't released it today...

oh my gosh Bommie made me tear a little!!!

wow, her voice like shook with emotion at the end, it was so pretty to see and hear <3

Bommie rocked this, she amazed me! Dara did fantastic too ^_^ i was worried that

her voice would be too quiet at the end, but it wasn't :D so proud of goddess D!

CL, of course always comes through and Minzy sans the hat, was faboush as expected!

Minz's dance segment was awesome too, she overtook the boys by miles :D

oh my gosh i want the vid now!!! TY for the perf link!!!

the performance is so beautiful and they all looked gorgeous, specially bommie...

i was listening to their performance and not looking at the video and it really struck me... cause Boms voice is so emotional... wow.. what a great performance for all of them...

ithurts1031.jpg

cr naver news

so beautiful

EDIT:

the goddess dara looks like she's really hurting inside...

dara_appajpg.gif

dc 2NE1

^^^ GO MINZY! GO MINZY! GO MINZY! :D :D :D DAEBAK!

luv how maknae got to wear the thriller jacket!!! :D

also as always, it's not only their voices that amazed but their appearances as well!

it's so great how they kinda have a central "theme", but still all look so different!

Bommie's legs are killer! i luv Dara's eye decor, and her stockings- i want them!

CL has the best earrings! still not feeling the hat ^_^ but Minzy's top is my fave!

Archived