►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Banana Peel

^

whoa! dara's hair looks blonde o_O is this a recent picture of them? i do hope so because she suits the color ^^ perhaps they'd relax on her hairstyle for their live performances of It Hurts. Haha I do hope soo. Makes me wonder what the rest of the girls would look like in the MV .__.

Guest cristina0422

Would it be an Epic Halloween tomorrow? Minki-ah will be having a dance battle with the boys. That's right! Show them what you got baby Minki! Represent the girls. Lately, I notice alot of people pairing up Minki with Taemin and they're growing on me. These maknaes dancing machine will bring the house down. Mianhae blackjacks for selling out our maknae to Shinee's maknae, because they look so cute and I want to pinch their cheeks but they are really one badass on the dance floor. Excited for tomorrow!

And Woah! Their follow up promotion is tomorrow too. Man! I didn't expect that It Hurts will be their follow up song but this song is really awesome. This song will show the people how vocally talented they are (tsk! as if they should need to prove it. the girls already proven it). But it's unlikely for idol groups to promote a not upbeat song because it's a trend for general audience to opt for upbeat song to be performed. But anyway, it's 2NE1 and YG we're talking about they don't go for what is popular, they made things popular. And honestly, it's not like I expect them to go for weekly awards for this follow up promotion. With a 2 - month old album to back them up, it will be hard for them in the weekly award show. This is why other groups releases Repackaged Album to boost up album sales for the weekly award show. But I think this follow up promotion will going to boost up somehow their album sales. And with "It Hurts" they'll going to reach out for people who are usually appreciate this kind of music, more mature audience. They will see a different color of 2NE1. But hey as a BlackJack we should do our part too, right? Once the MV is out we should start streaming. And download and stream the song in official sites (Soribada, etc).

The concept of the MV is in time for the season is Daebak! It will definitely raise curiosity to general public. And with Dara starring in is awesome. It's a good thing that YG gave her this MV since she got a few lines in the actual song. I hope no one will get butthurt and whine, let's just support and love the girls.

Let's VOTE VOTE VOTE for their MAMA nominations! Let's vote religiously. Reminder, they only allow one vote per day. So let's vote everyday for 2NE1! Also do support YG Family - Gummy, Taeyang, Se7en and Psy and include the extended Family - MBLAQ!

Guest pascale

OMG guys there is another teaser pic with ALL of them: their crazy style is back!!!!!

i missed the crazy 2NE1, me like, like like :)

vpgcax.jpg

cr: YGlife blog

can't wait for this sunday: 2NE1 OVERLOAD!!!!

EDIT: guys, blackjacks from YGL will trend #2NE1ithurts when the MV came out, suposedly at 12:00KST, so if you have twitter account, go go go trend :).

Guest bluishme

woah!!! crazy 2NE1 is back!! haha

BOM + Green hair-- epic.. haha. love it..

Minji looks like an anime character..

CL + the weird thing on her hair and neck = leader!

Dara- looks pale.. and her hair is scary..

love it.. it made me really excited tom..

YG and 2NE1 never disappoints..

wohoo..

btw.. don't forget to vote vote vote..

voting is 20%.. so lets do our best so that 2ne1 will win :D

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

WOW!!!!! 2NE1 DAEBAK!!!!! YG just GIVE IT TO US!!!!I WANT IT NOw!!!

I'm Guessing BOM, CL and MINJI will be the WITCH then DARA is the MAID and THE VICTIM maybe...then The prince WILL RESCUE HER FROM THE 3!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!! SO EPIC!!!!!

Guest babiiv214

Dara for IT Hurts MV!!

When I first saw the teaser pic this morning with Goddess D going all halloween theme,

I fell inlove with it, she suits it soo well.. i love how I get to see different side of Dara

from being fierce to funky crazy to smexy lady then to this.. :blink: ME LOVES IT!!! :wub:

especially since she Pulls it off with ease...

and she gets to star in the MV too with GD's model friend, nice. wonder how the story goes,

since it's a sad song, hmmm...

Love how i get to see Dara act again in a MV, been awhile and She is one very effective actress, being able to convey the right emotions and leaves a lasting impressiong with the audience,she delivers... dazz right! :lol:

Dara's hair is soo crazy!!! How huge and Heavy is that!?! :crazy: LOL!

But let's not use that during their live performance okay? :P

even with all that, she still looks soo Hawt! Scary and HAWT! ;)

and it's the Butterfly MV's director, I loove that MV, soo I'm pretty sure this one will be EPIC as well!!

NEW TEASER PICS!!

Waa!! the rest of the girls are there and Bom's Green hair is <333!!!

love the crazy hairstyle BACK!!! YES!!! 2NE1 is in the BUILDING!!! Make waay people! B)

Few more hours before we get to see the MV!!!

Guest NV4ever

wahhhhh the new teaser pics~!! OMG crazy unpredictable 2NE1 is BACK! woww the girls look sooo scarily good :lol:

they're witches?? wahh YG and his never ending surprises ^^ LOVE IT!

THE MV GONNA BE RELEASE TOMORROW RIGHT? AND THEIR COMEBACK SPECIAL STAGE ON INKI TOO! ALSO MAGNAE DANCE BATTLE~!

OMG~~ THIS IS THE BEST HALLOWEEN EVER! THANK U YG AND 2NE1 FOR BRINGING EVEN MORE EXCTING TO KPOP :lol:

OMYGOD I AM SERIOUSLY SHOCKED! Wwooooowww man, I did not saw that coming. And I thought the girls could not make me any more prouder? And they haven't even released the mv yet and I'm already amazed in all kinds of levels! Boy oh boy I can't wait for sunday! Gonna be soo legendary! Can I just say that I'm totally loving the Tim Burton feel? I never combined the thought of it with 2ne1 but it totally works! Also I just looove Bom's hair!

I just googled Lee Soo Hyuk and he looks mysterious. I love his face. He's a beautiful guy.

Guest songbird86

I can genuinely say I haven't seen any other girl group try this concept. Needless to say if any of them ever tried I doubt they'd pull it off this well. Kudos to 2NE1 for trying something so unique. I'm really looking forward to this video!

Guest lovethemuzik

At first I thought the girl in the middle was CL and CL was Bommie x) I love love love this concept and 'It hurts' <33

They will make it big I'm sure :D I don't get why people think they can't beat SNDS and 2am with this song, it's a great song o.o

Don't forget to vote people.

2ne1 fighting!

Can't wait for tommorow T.T

Guest thnjiuy

NOOOO i loved Bommie’s red hair! tongue2.gif

I usually dislike Halloween a lot, but now that 2ne1 will release a mv that day, I can’t wait :D

I thought I was the only one missing the crazy, kooky 2ne1 style!! Although the concept for It Hurts isnt a return to their Fire fashion, it IS a nod to the girls being unconventional, creative, and always on the cutting edge of fashion. Period. Much like their album, ToAnyone, the girls show that they themselves aren't about to play it safe--they'll willing to explore all facets to express different sides to themselves. They push to reinvent themselves, everytime. And it shows. They come at you with different visions, everytime. That's why 2ne1, in my opinion, is the most unique girl group in the game.

And, personally, I think because they established from the beginning that they weren't going to be the overly sexy group, or the aegyo group, this freed them from those kinds of concepts to do something like, a Tim Burton-esque type MV--something I'm not sure any other girl group could really pull off well because it doesn't fit into their general group concept. But with 2ne1, it just fits. They have a lot more freedom when it comes to concepts. Love that about them.

Guest agata9021

I love the way they look like in those pictures...their clothes and hairstyles are just tha way I like it: unique, crazy...purely OUTSTANDING! Nobody can pull it off like 2ne1 does :D

Can't wait for the MV and their performances....gosh...I'm so excited!! :D

Guest funkdreamer

YG is really smart! They definitely make 2NE1 live up to their name as one of, or if not, the MOST unique girlgrp out there. I say their smart because for a song that has very few lines for Dara, they gave her a chance to star in the MV. I mean, that just gives her more screen time..since the other 3 girls have solo portions.

Gosh I can't wait. I was NEVER EVER epxecting this. I probably knew it was one of the 3 tracks and since they have done It hurts, maybe they'll do Im Busy or Love is Ayaya...but wow...Im impressed. It hurts has always given me a dreamy jazzy feel and I can imagine the girls just clad in dresses on the stage, doing a lounge concept. This is just totally beyond anyone's predictions.

Archived