►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest nanjiyoun

She wasn't sitting on his lap. Teddy was sitting on the sofa, CL was sitting on the swivel chair. It's the camera angle that made it look like CL is sitting on teddy's lap. AFAIK , Teddy has a long time GF (Accdg to Aimee Lee Lucas).

Oh..

For a second I really thought she was sitting in his lap. LOL.

Thanks for clearing that up ^^;; Aimee Lee Lucas is fricking hotttt.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Beat Of Angel(BOA)

On the epi 7 of 2ne1tv it looks like the girls were eating malaysian food in the studio looks like satay and kway teow noodle

Guest lumierie

Oh..

For a second I really thought she was sitting in his lap. LOL.

Thanks for clearing that up ^^;; Aimee Lee Lucas is fricking hotttt.

NP. If it wasn't for that info bit about teddy's GF, I wouldn't have bothered taking a second look at the scene and jumped straight to spazzing.

Guest iris9286

OK i just watched strong heart and i have to say even if i didn't understand everyting, it was one funny episode. Bommie OMG i'm so proud of her: she is soo much more confident now, you could see it by how she talked. I thought the PD edited her out (was preparing to kill someone jk lol). Dara did great too, wasn't expecting less.

and then they danced with Teukiyago haha, that was funny too

Next week will have even more things to wait for: the ssanti dance ^^

2NE1TV sooo cute and entertainning as always and a bit more of YGFAM interaction, me like :) and OMG GD is such a perfectionnist guy, scary, he made Bommie did this line again and again until she was tired WOW. but i understand him and i think the girls who worked with him in the past know how he is.

where did you watch it? i wanna watch strong heart too

Guest cluelessmercy_1

2cdwj7d.jpg

Not sure if this was posted. sorry if it has been. anyways, i was re-watching 2ne1tv and did not notice this the first time i saw it. when i caught it during the second watch of the episode i cracked up. good thing yg narrowed the no bf contract to 3 yrs for the unnies of the group

Guest NV4ever

Strong Heart and 2NE1TV in one day~!! subbers are gonna be really busy this week :lol:

I cant wait to hear the new BB's song featuring our Bomtaro~! ^^ i have yet to watch 2NE1TV to hear how the song will sound like but from wat GD has said, bom's beautiful voice will make any song sounds thousands times better!

park sisters on Strong Heart~!! so today is only the first part? it'll continue next week~~ woohoo ^^

any links to watch the whole episode guys? thx alot!!

2NE1 Strong Heart cuts

1/2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ajYV5C_x4w

2/2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lq3CWJCRK00

Teukigayo - SuJu Parody (embarrassing photos at the end!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJm0GguFdHI

Credit: rickyom@soompi.com

Guest NV4ever

OMG~~ THANK U SOO MUCH FOR THE LINKS!!!

just finished watching 2NE1TV, i noticed tat at the end when the girls were giving the credits thing Dara and CL were all dressed up im thinking tat they're shooting for the MV?? b/c their outfits give me a halloween vibe :lol:

I really hope tat papa YG will have an MV for the new song~!! ^^

off to watch SH now ^^ thx for sharing BlackJacks!

Lee Seung Gi and Nichkhun fail to make it as Park Bom’s ideal men

2NE1’s Park Bom cheekily turned down Lee Seung Gi and 2PM’s Nichkhun on the October 26th episode of SBS’s “Strong Heart“.

Bom confessed, “I feel like Lee Seung Gi would be really popular with the ladies for his smooth charm. He’s not my style, though.”

Lee Seung Gi became shocked with her blunt statement and replied, “I would’ve been less hurt if you had at least acted like you were considering me for a second.”

Regarding Nichkhun, Bom continued, “He’s very innocent and his personality is my style. However, put it all together and it’s not really my style.”

The person that earned the title of being Bom’s ideal man was none other than MC Kang Ho Dong during his days as “Sonagi“. Lee Seung Gi and Nichkhun gave exasperated looks after she announced her choice, while fellow member Dara added, “Bom is even crazier in the dorm, she is really funny.”

Bom also revealed an episode where she got in trouble with YG CEO Yang Hyun Suk for “coolly” rejecting an offer to have dinner with Lee Hyori before 2NE1 debuted.

Source + Photos: TV Report

Credit: allkpop

posted?

Sandara Park explains her crush on Minho

20101026_sandaraparkexplainminhocrush_main.jpg

Just yesterday, it was teased that 2NE1’s Sandara Park revealed her crush on SHINee’s Minho on the upcoming episode of SBS‘ “Strong Heart.” Well, the show has aired, and Sandara explained the full story regarding Minho.

During the show, Sandara first revealed her ideal type, saying, “I like someone who is younger than me. He also has to be the opposite of what he looks like. He has to be cute in appearance, but tough in personality. I also want him to be at least older than my brother, Thunder.”

She continued by discussing an episode that had happened during last year’s Gayo Daejun, which included Minho, “In 2009’s Gayo Daejun ceremony, Minho was sitting beside me. While I was being carried away by the ceremony, I accidentally yelled out, ‘Wah!’ when the fireworks went off. I, being a female idol member, should say something more like, ‘Omo.’ But after screaming out ‘Wah!,’ I looked at Minho’s shocked (?) expression, and I realized that a relationship with Minho would never work out.”

MC Kang Ho Dong then asked her, “Don’t these embarrassing moments always happen in front of someone you like?” to which she expressed, “Yeah.”

So… do you guys really think Dara messed up her chances with Minho after the 2009 incident?

Source: Star News

Photo: Strong Heart

Credit: Allkpop

Guest NV4ever

LMAO~!! YG posted tat of YGLife?? hahhaaha OMG! this makes me even moreeee excited for Halloween ^^

2NE1 IS COMING FOR YOU HAHAHA :lol:

The girls are gonna be on Inkigayo this sunday?? but their song is release on the same day! they're gonna perform the new song on tat day too?? aigooo...cant wait!

2NE1+Halloween=EPIC!

Guest pumcake

2ne1_halloween.jpg

excited much? haha

credit: YG-Life

HAHA. I was about to post that picture! I hope that they will promote either I'm Busy or Love is Ouch.

But the best choice is, It Hurts. But it isn't that matched for Halloween. Haha! :) I'm excited for their follow-up promotion. ^^ 2NE1 FIGHTING!

Archived