►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Park Bom + Big Bang is just pure epicness. Every song they've done together has been so awesome already, I can't wait to hear the new song! For some reason, I think Bom's voice goes really well against the boys. She doesn't have to sing as high as she doesnt with 2ne1, and so you get to hear more of her soul/diva voice. personally, I like it when bom sings in a lower register ^_^

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, im a little down that it doesnt sound anything like Forever With You and We Belong Together

but still, im confident it'll turn out good ^^

Bommie fighting!

Guest lumierie

So I really want to make the lightning bolt costume from the "Can't Nobody" music video and was wondering if anyone else has made it or is planning to make one. I'm not exactly sure which material to use, any input would be much appreciated and helpful! Thanks. :D

Craft foam and Spandex, and may some white vinyl for the edges of the lightning bolt. ^^ If you want more tips, just PM me.

Guest juang_bb

Big Bang and Bommie in another collab... this is epic! We Belong Together and Forever With You are awesome, and now we get another one, like what? 4 years later? it's about time. Bommie's voice fits BB's style so im looking forward to it!

Poor bommie though, GD really had her repeat her lines over and over again. such perfectionist. TOP doing his "yes Sir!" to Bommie was just hilarious! It was nice to see Bom in the recording studio with GD and TOP, and also KUSH! :)

Guest pumcake

THE DANCE OFF IS ALREADY STARTING. Hahahahahaha.

This is going to be super funny! ^^

Oh. The show is already done!

Wasn't able to watch the preview because of too much lagging of the video. :|

So is there going to be a part 2 of Dara and Bom on Strong Heart?

Ahh that was awesome! I'm still annoyed cos the juicy parts won't be shown until next week but well bah it's okay I guess... at least they didn't cut off a lot of parts. Bom and Dara did well! I'm proud. :D

Guest pumcake

^ Thank you so much semi-fly for always providing us torrents!

YOU'RE SO FAST! :) You're incredible. ^^

*Now I have to wait for the torrent to fully download. and I'm off to watch Strong Heart.

Can't wait for next week! ^^

Guest pascale

OK i just watched strong heart and i have to say even if i didn't understand everyting, it was one funny episode. Bommie OMG i'm so proud of her: she is soo much more confident now, you could see it by how she talked. I thought the PD edited her out (was preparing to kill someone jk lol). Dara did great too, wasn't expecting less.

and then they danced with Teukiyago haha, that was funny too

Next week will have even more things to wait for: the ssanti dance ^^

2NE1TV sooo cute and entertainning as always and a bit more of YGFAM interaction, me like :) and OMG GD is such a perfectionnist guy, scary, he made Bommie did this line again and again until she was tired WOW. but i understand him and i think the girls who worked with him in the past know how he is.

Guest lumierie

Hey did anyone notice at 12:11-12:17 that CL was sitting on Teddy's lap???! :D

LINK!

She wasn't sitting on his lap. Teddy was sitting on the sofa, CL was sitting on the swivel chair. It's the camera angle that made it look like CL is sitting on teddy's lap. AFAIK , Teddy has a long time GF (Accdg to Aimee Lee Lucas).

Archived