►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been wondering for days. I heard the song Thank You by Psy, and it got me thinking that the song must have been for 2ne1, because on 2ne1tv season 2, I saw the tracklist posted by YG, and it has the title Thank You. Or it's just another new song altogether with the same title.

2010 Ringtones Hall of Fame

b01214494cc58028b7da5.jpg

from last year's November to this year's October 24th, 2NE1 @ #3!! and #28!

also, this illustrator tweeted about working on 2NE1 music video!

2ne1 뮤직비디오 스토리보드작업했습니다 .좋아하는 걸그룹인데 작업하면서 재밌었어요^^

— Yang youngmo (@0_mo)

October 24, 2010

V youtube link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2P8SGqyQ3k

So I really want to make the lightning bolt costume from the "Can't Nobody" music video and was wondering if anyone else has made it or is planning to make one. I'm not exactly sure which material to use, any input would be much appreciated and helpful! Thanks. :D

BOM & DARA ME2DAY

2qu0vhd.jpg

In English: Puhaha!!! This Ssantoki rascal!!! Because I kept shaking and shaking while taking it, the Ssantoki rascal is getting mad!!! Ke ke ke You're kinda cute~~*^^*!!! He he

2v3673t.jpg

In English: Compared to before, this round of promotions we did a lot more performances and attended a lot of shows, so there were lots of opportunities to meet everyone~ And as a result, there were a lot more placards than before and when we went to do performances in the provinces, many people would sing and dance along with us so it made me really happy^_^ Hmm.. I feel a bit closer to you guys now..? Kyak! I'm embarrassed~!

Translations: GEE@YGLadies.com

2ne1′s Park Bom featuring in Bigbang’s New Album Exclusive Video to be Released

201010261354001001_1.JPG

Big Bang fans, be sure to look for the October 26th broadcast of Mnet’s ‘2EN1 TV‘, as you get to hear a sample of Big Bang’s new song!

G-Dragon and 2NE1’s Park Bom was shown working away on a collaboration track. Park Bom repeatedly sang “Don’t go home baby~” in order to find the best voice, as G-Dragon took in the various sounds with a contemplative look.

As he watched her from outside the recording studio, G-Dragon commented, ”For any song, when Park Bom’s voice is added, it becomes a better song. It’s a great voice. If nuna doesn’t do it, our album can’t be released.”

In addition to the recording for Big Bang’s new song, the episode will show 2NE1’s recording story in London.

Source: Star News

Photo: Mnet Media

CREDIT: MeeyaMia @ LP21+ AKP

Info from: Newsen

Dara: 2NE1tv preview- 2NE1 recording

darame2day2ne1recording.jpg

Translation: Right now we’re at Namyangju, on the set in the middle of shooting but I also find Mnet there~! As seen on 2ne1TV~~~! ke Ah! Today we see what happens on Strong Heart, right?!? ^_^ Aigoo.. ㅠㅠ ke ke kyak!!! wait wait!!

Source: Dara’s me2day

crL LP21

Sandara's 11st Billboard

w8maz7.jpg

Last October 20th, the billboard of Sandara Park and Jang Dong Gun for 11st and T-Members was replaced with a solo billboard of Sandara for 11st. She looks gorgeous in her new one.

Source: http://www.buhaykorea.com/

woah!!!! Bommie!!!

my favorite BB songs are Forever With You and We Belong Together ^^

of course im 2NE1 biased haha

but i agree, something with Bom's unique voice makes the song better and more memorable!

weeee! i cant wait for 2NE1tv to air!!!

Archived