►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest skylovetop

I went to MUSIC CORE this past Saturday and was accompanied with fellow soompi staff Suguishi

http://www.soompi.co...erience_1092010

omg....ur so lucky that you have watched 2ne1 live in Music Core...

but i was shocked how few blackjacks were there...compared to Beast and SHINee fans...thats so saddening....

wonder why theres only few kblackjacks who came to support 2ne1...well esp DARA and MINZY were special MCs that..but my heart feels so heavy...dont know why?i just become sad when ive heard this...i mean 2ne1 is so huge in Korea and i dont know..can't say a right word right now...sometimes i think that kblackjacks are not that hardcore fans like the other fandoms out there....well SM got a really tight fans....well if u could compare them...see how loyal they are...but dont hate me on this...im just sharing my thoughts....but dont get me wrong im a loyal blackjacks....but this is just so saddening....

i hope YG could let the girls guest on some other variety shows so that they interact with some other girlgroups...cause sometimes they're left out and ignored...and i dont want them to feel uncomfortable anymore around boy groups and girl groups...i mean...they should be friendly and try to open up their self more and meet some new friends..i dont want them to isolate their group with other groups...they have been in the music industry for like a year already...yet i feel that they are still rookies and still trying to meet some new people...well sorry bout my ranting..i just want to verbalize how i felt inside my heart...again im sorry...

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NV4ever

@skylovetop i think last week was Shinee comeback stage so there're more of their fans present, also Beast has just came back too so more fans went to see them...and our girls has been doing promotions for over a month already so it's understandble they have less fans there, but the girls still doing great!! Plus shinee and beast are boy groups, their fangirls are more hardcore lmao XD

2NE1TV EP.4 sub~! and Ep. 5 is out too!! yayyy ^^ aww YG blocked it! but they've uploaded it on 2NE1's channel already so everyone go watch there! they're really fast today hahaha

How's the girls doing on charts guys?? i read tat they're number 1 on Naver?? still doing great i hope~!

2NE1 FTW1~!!! NOLJA BLACKJACKS!

just finished watching Ep 5 i love the song they recording. i wonder when they going release that album. and black eyed peas in the next episode.

Guest NV4ever

^ they're in their CN outfits!! the girls sponsor are really supportive of their album ^.^

2NE1TV this week is soo fun!! the girls on vacation, they're soo excited and i cant stop smiling seeing them having fun like tat~! Poor Dara though, she was soo afraid of riding the horse she cried! does Dara have some phobia towards animals?? i think she's afraid of dogs, and now horses :lol:

And the girls cooking together, soo kuteee ^^ soo many great moments for this ep. 2NE1TV let's me learn more about the girls everday life, and make me love them even more! oh yea, i think Will.I.Am is really kute and fun to work with hahhaha :lol: The girls are meeting the rest of BEP in London for next week ep! cant wait to see tat woohoo ^O^

2NE1 FTW1~!! AH GO GO GO!

Guest toozdae08

@ the ones saying that there were only a few blackjacks compared to Beast and SHINee fan,

You have to remember that those 2 groups only came back a week ago. 2NE1 came back a month ago. The longer you've been out, the less fans come because by that point a lot of blackjacks have already gone to see the girls several times. Wasn't it even SHINee's comeback stage on Inki, if not it was their 2nd performance there max. So I personally wasn't surprise that there was less blackjacks there than there were Beast and SHINee fans.

Anyway,

Still haven't finished watching EP5 so on my way to do that. I'm proud of the girls and you guys should too, they've been killing it lately.

Guest yushinoya

i'm still dling 2ne1tv.. :( thank you semi_fly!! :lol:

cl's pigtails are back!! so cute! :wub:

@skylovetop

2ne1 is well supported and loved in korea,trust me..just like what toozdae08 said 2ne1 has been out a month ago,it's like giving way to other fans who will support their idol's comeback because music shows can't cater all the fans of all performers..

let's also accept the fact that the fans of boy groups are more dedicated than those of the girl groups especially blackjacks are mostly composed of girls..i think 2ne1 has a lot of sub fans or part time fans (whatever you wanna call it)in korea.. :)

Guest KiMmY_52988

Just finished watching 2NE1TV on 2NE1's channel on YouTube! I enjoyed it very much!! They're all so cute and hilarious. I was a bit envious of them with the food they eat and the vacation! I'm glad they have supportive sponsors :) Can't wait for next week's episode!

HMV Online issues apology for misinformation on 2NE1

Last week HMV Online posted information about a potential controversial track title for 2NE1 and their upcoming Japanese album. The information posted proved to be false and was quickly taken down from the website. HMV Online has now issued a full apology on their website.

“先日、『HMV ONLINE 韓国・アジアメールマガジン 2010年10月8日号』の件名にて お送りしたメールマガジン内に掲載された情報、

ならびにそこからのリンク先として当サイトに掲載されていた情報に、一部、正式ではない情報が掲載されておりました。

2NE1の日本盤に関する情報は、発売日/収録内容/楽曲名など、 正式な情報ではないものを誤って掲載してしまったものです。

お客様へはご迷惑お掛けし、大変申し訳ございません。

今後このようなことのありませんよう、社員一同、再発防止に努めると共に、 サービスの向上に誠心誠意努力をしてまいります。

今後ともHMVをご利用いただけますよう、心よりお願い申し上げます。 ”

“Invalid information was posted on our site and mail magazine “HMV ONLINE Korea, Asia mail magazine” on October 8th 2010.

We published wrong information about 2NE1’s Japanese debut. The release date, track list, and title of the songs were posted by accident.

We are terribly sorry for this mess.

We will do our best to prevent such an occurrence from happening again, and will try our hardest to improve our services.”

Well, there you have it. We’ll now have to wait and see for the official information regarding 2NE1’s potential Japanese debut.

CR:AKP

alba02201010122033310.jpg

alba02201010122033312.jpg

alba02201010122033313.jpg

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20101013n02541

Reuploaded by GEE @ ygladies.com

Guest thesassygirl2

omg i go to the korean hospital bom went to. i fainted in there while i watched the doctor clean out my brother's burn. i fainted on the linoleum and the doctors said it was a miracle i was alive. lol the girls are getting sick one by one :(

Guest Himitsuu

^ I'm glad the issue has been cleared now. Or is it? sweatingbullets.gif

I still haven't watched 2NE1 tv ep 5, and it has been uploaded on 2NE1's channel already. They're fast!! I'll watch it later. The girls seems to be having so much fun. I love Bom's and Minki's hats.

ChaeRa and BomJi couples. <3

Guest tazanya

Prisha do u want to put me in a coffin?  first minzy-a-day thread now this min min spam... love it thank you.  and wow does bom ever look like that porcelain dol.  amazing

sorry for not posting this up earlier,,, total slacker sorry.

To these four girls, the word 'music' is more important than 'star'.

A gust of wind with their first full length album '2NE1'

Powerful dance, new, bold hip hop…

Sweeping the charts, claiming half of the top 10 positions

This was the day we met with the four girls known as CL (19), Park Bom (26), Sandara Park (26), Gong Minji (16), aka the 'Playful Unnis', it was quite nerve-wrecking. One might think that they would get crushed under well-known 'unni's force. Just in time, these girls released their first full-length album last month, and are sweeping up the idol world. Their songs are claiming half of the top 10 positions on several song charts.

However on the 29th last month, the four of these unpins came unexpectedly to visit Center News Daily. The charisma from their performances was no where in sight, and the quietly, almost like a whisper, agreed to do an interview. Sandara stated "We tend to give off a strong impression on stage, however when we get off, everyone's personality is really well-behaved."

The full-length album that they spent one whole year on

htm20101004003012a000a0.jpg

From left to right: CL, Park Bom, Sandara Park, Gong Minji

The secret to how 2NE1 has been dominating several music charts recently: "Because the fans trust in 2NE1's music." [source: YG Entertainment]

Last year 2NE1 debuted in the spring, and up until now have only mainly done promotions with a mini album. Already having dominated several online charts with their songs such as their debut song 'Fire' and 'I Don't Care', they have been established as a top-class idol.

However they always felt that it was a shame that they couldn't do a full-length album to clearly show their distinctive musical colours. Therefore, for the past one year, they didn't appear on any shows and simply devoted their efforts to working on their album. The product of that was their 12-song long first full length album 'To Anyone'. Easier said than done, putting all your efforts into producing an album for an entire year is not an easy task. Moreover, how could these 'playful unni's stand being away from the stage for so long.

'I missed doing performances so much my body was itching. As a result, we'd sometimes hold a mini concert in our practice room." (Sandara)

Their activities are as unique as the amount that they ambitiously prepared for them. They've selected 3 songs to be their titles - Can't Nobody, Go Away and Clap Your Hands. They've been doing activities with all three songs, and the response has been so explosive that the 3 songs have all battled for number 1 at once.

"Since there are three title songs, we've had to put in three times the effort in all aspects, including dance, the song and style. It was a bit tiring for us in terms of stamina, however I feel great thinking that 2NE1 has risen a level in terms of their music."

The girls almost became "Yang Ssa's Kids"

At the very beginning, the group name was not 2NE1. The first name offered by Yang Hyunsuk was the name 'Yang Ssa's (Yang Hyun Suk Sajangnim [president]) Kids.' and 'Tsunami'. Later on, their name was quickly changed to 2NE1 with the meaning 'The New Evolution of the 21st century'. They almost had to live it down with such a comical name.

Up till now, they've only had one meal with president Yang. They stated, "President Yang is a difficult person as ever." In addition, although regular fans believe that 2NE1 has already risen to a top-class idol, lately when their schedules end, they head straight to the practice room, and receive Yang's training.

"The day when we finished the first performance for this album, we returned right away to the practice room. We practiced once again with President Yang. Every time we practice, he personally checks up on our music and choreography, it's a nerve-wrecking moment." (CL)

"In 30 years…."

These girls have dreamt of being idols since they were young. Although they've already claimed a spot as a top-star, "I haven't properly realized it yet (that we're stars)." Minji stated. With their repetitive lifestyle of performances and practice, it's not easy to feel their popularity. Park Bom said "It seems like my dream is still far away. I have to work hard and run forward in order to do better in performances and singing." Exactly as expected from the playful unni's. To these four girls, the word 'music' is more important than 'star'. Even if 30 years pass, will they still be playing with their music. 

"We'll be with music for as long as our appearance will allow. At that end of that, we may all take different paths, but I want to come together with them once in a while and hold a small concert under the name '2NE1'….. whatever path I choose, I won't leave music." At CL's words, the other 3 members nodded their heads in agreement.

Source:

http://news.joins.com/article/aid/2010/10/...article|default

Translated by GEE @ ygladies.com

Guest itszmaeee

OOOOOOOOHHHHH!! Can't wait for the next episode. I really had fun watching the girls. Dang Mnet is just...bomb!!! Thank god for the good editing skills this time. At least it didnt go back forth back forth etc.

Here's something I did for fun....the picture is kinda big. caps put all together etc.

36499653.th.jpg

Guest NV4ever

OMG~ tat first pic of CL-ROO IS SOO KUTEE~! She's drawing tamtamie ^.^ she looks soo innocent like a doll :lol:

and lol @ bommie pic with corn and tamtam~! how kute is tat ^o^

and our favourite married couple is back in episode 5~!! they were on a date hahaha, i think it was when CL took dara to the dentist right? based on their outfits and Dara actually posted a me2day about it~~ChaeRa <333333333

And the issue with HMV, im glad they've cleared tat up and posted an official appology b/c i wouldnt want to have somethign like tat damage the girls's image~! though i wouldnt mind to have a song like tat :lol: pretty hardcore!

Im missing the girls! slow news this week, are the girls gonna be on all the music shows? i heard MuBank is cancelled, anyone have the full schedule of the girls?? thx ^^

Archived