►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest thesassygirl2

omgggggg i want sandara's sweater!! so funny. i wonder if it's fanmade. they should totally sell it on ygshop.

when do we get to find out if they won their 4th mutizen?

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KiMmY_52988

LOL @ Dara's sweater! "Do You Have a Girlfriend? That's Right" with Bom on it? Way too cute!!! The girls were so funny on Win-Win. Minzy's a bit quiet though. Bom running around eating a muffin and cupcake? that's hilarious!! I have a friend that seems to match with Dara's personality; very loyal, very nice but the only flaw she has is her overly sensitive side. Well they're still learning and understanding each other so I think everything will be just fine :) !! The way Bom's telling the story is way too funny and the way she comforted Dara on the plane... she is truly an alien! haha. I wonder if leader CL was indecisive during the ranking part...though I admit it's kind of weird to rank urself among your bandmates =/ Anyway, I'm glad she still "scolds" them when they're late or not doing it right :)

Guest toozdae08

^

Actually it has a picture of her bro Thunder on it with Minzy's hat. Thunder's fanclub made it for him for his birthday and she's wearing it. Awww, she's such a good noona.

Here's a picture of the shirt

screenshot41.png

cr: Ohdara

^^ It's her way of saying thanks. She's one of the idols who go through such lengths (sounds dramatic lol) to show the fans that they're so much appreciated. ;)

Thanks for the updates guys! Especially Taz, that is one humongous list!

Anyway new fast reply? Haha there are smileys now.

LMAO OMG I LOVE 2NE1!!!

Dara was so funny in Win Win when she ranked herself 3rd out of the girls for looks because of they're breast! lmao and then that got the MCs and everybody else all fluster and excited...omg these girls are so funny!

Bom is such a little kid in ep 4! love it when she was like "Apple? Apple with sweets covering it?! you have to buy me one!" she was so cute!

OMO Minji is so wise! I love how she's always so thankful for her family and the YG family too never forgetting to thank them. I always forget that she's only 17 when she performs but when she talks she's so cute and innocent! ERO MINJI!

CL leader you are the bomb! this girl is just so stunninnly beautiful! I'm always in lost in awe when I see her. She's a year younger than me but she's so mature and I just love the aura that's glowing out of her! such a classic beauty that carries herself elegantly.

yay!!! tomorrow is 2NE1 tv!!! can't wait!

thanks for the people who sub all of 2NE1's videos. without you guys I don't know what iblackjacks would do! :wub:

Guest bluishme

* Digital music charts (line chart, music charts + mobile)

1. 1. 고어웨이 (투애니원) (2572 + 2489) = (계 5061점) Goa Way (tuaeniwon) (2572 + 2489) = (total 5061 points)

2. 2. 그땐그땐그땐 (슈프림팀) (3818 + 851) = (계 4669점) Back then back then back then (Supreme) (3818 + 851) = (total 4669 points)

3. 3. 브리더 (미스에이) (3257 + 891) = (계 4148점) Breeders (Miss This) (3257 + 891) = (total 4148 points)

4. 4. 그대네요 (성시경) (3038 + 723) = (계 3761점) I'm (Sung Si Kyung) (3038 + 723) = (total 3761 points)

5. 5. 캐트노바디 (투애니원) (2241 + 1251) = (계 3492점) Kat No Body (tuaeniwon) (2241 + 1251) = (total 3492 points)

6. 6. 숨 (비스트) (2639 + 614) = (계 3253점) Breathe (BEAST) (2639 + 614) = (total 3253 points)

7. 7. 헬로우 (샤이니) (2574 + 577) = (계 3151점) Hello (Shiny) (2574 + 577) = (total 3151 points) 

Album sales chart (based on: hanteo see chart: Fantastic / being played)

1. 1. 헬로우 (샤이니) (6918점) Hello (Shiny) (6918 points)

2. 2. 숨 (비스트) (2423점) Breathe (BEAST) (2423 points)

3. 3. 고어웨이 (투애니원) (1290점) Goa Way (tuaeniwon) (1290 points)

4. 4. 브리더 (미스에이) (241점) Breeders (Miss this) (241 points)

5. 5. 그땐그땐그땐 (슈프림팀) (210점) Back then back then back then (Supreme) (210 points) 

Rating chart (see past myubaeng rating)

1. 1. 헬로우 (샤이니) (900점) Hello (Shiny) (900)

2. 2. 고어웨이 (투애니원) (750점) Goa Way (tuaeniwon) (750 points)

3. 3. 브리더 (미스에이) (700점) Breeders (Miss this) (700 points)

4. 4. 캐트노바디 (투애니원) (550점) Kat No Body (tuaeniwon) (550)

5. 5. 숨 (비스트) (500점) Breathe (BEAST) (500 points)

6. 6. 그땐그땐그댄 (슈프림팀) (200점) Was then was then geudaen (Supreme) (200 points)

7. 7. 그대네요 (성시경) (150점) I'm (Sung Si Kyung) (150 points)

Estimated total score chart (except for broadcasting score) * (a digital music album sales chart + charts + rating chart)

1. 1. 헬로우 (샤이니) (3151 + 6918 + 900) = (총점 10969점) Hello (Shiny) (3151 + 6918 + 900) = (total 10,969 points)

2. 2. 고어웨이 (투애니원) (5061 + 1290 + 750) = (총점 7101점) Goa Way (tuaeniwon) (5061 + 1290 + 750) = (total 7101 points)

3. 3. 숨 (비스트) (3253 + 2423 + 500) = (총점 6176점) Breathe (BEAST) (3253 + 2423 + 500) = (total 6176 points)

4. 4. 브리더 (미스에이) (4148 + 241 + 700) = (총점 5089점) Breeders (Miss this) (4,148 + 241 + 700) = (total 5089 points)

5. 5. 그땐그땐그땐 (슈프림팀) (4669 + 210 + 200) = (총점 5079점) Back then back then back then (Supreme) (4669 + 210 + 200) = (total 5079 points)

6. 6. 캐트노바디 (투애니원) (3492 + 0 + 550) = (총점 4042점) Kat No Body (tuaeniwon) (3492 + 0 + 550) = (total 4042 points)

7. 7. 그대네요 (성시경) (3761 + 0 + 150) = (총점 3911점) I'm (Sung Si Kyung) (3761 + 0 + 150) = (total 3911 points) 

@ @ Hello (Replay) Music Bank award is final (won congratulations!)

@ @ 1 wihubo (No. 2) Gore-Way (tuaeniwon) and breath (God) determines from the humid View (estimated probability: 60% breathable Gore-Way 40%)

credit: http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=tl&sl=ko&tl=en&u=http://www.hanteo.com/community/board/view.asp%3Fsel_code%3D1%26Num%3D32779499%26block%3D0%26gotopage%3D1&rurl=translate.google.com.ph&twu=1

looks like 2NE1 will not win Music Bank..

but don't forget to stream..

Guest babiiv214

Dara wearing that hoodie! is soo cuute! :)

Looking Super Pretty Like always~ :wub:

That's a gift from thunder fans to him, LOL! Doongie with Minji's stitch head, LOL!

Love the Park Sibling Lovin'~

ThunDara FTW!!! :wub:

Thanks RAS for the New Subbed Episode!

Always appreciated all your hardwork! ^_^B)

new 2NE1Tv episode airing later today.. looking forward to it

and oh! Today GO AWAY is Still Number 1 in Naver, LOL!

and Can't Nobody is at # 4 , B)

after a month and the songs are still staying strong, awesome!! :)~

Guest KiMmY_52988

Is there another way to stream their songs that will count for the weekly music show awards besides the instiz link because it is way too slow for me(20 minutes to play one low quality video!!!!) I've been streaming the sample songs on Bugs and Soribada? and sorirak? but I've read mixed comments on whether it'll be counted or not... Also, if I happen to load the Instiz link on all windows, will it be counted (1 time, many times, or not at all???)

^ I dont think the sample songs work. They've got to be the full song. And I'm not sure if multiple windows works either, just that you have to refresh the page (not hit replay) for each subsequent play to count.

Also, a link to a tutorial for streaming was provided, but you've got a be a member of YG ladies: tutorial.

Hope that helps:)

Hurray new 2NE1 TV today!! soooo excited ^_^

I went to MUSIC CORE this past Saturday and was accompanied with fellow soompi staff Suguishi

http://www.soompi.co...erience_1092010

This was my first time and It was great! Free entertainment.

Biggest fan FAIL ever. A few hours before the show started, Ii was walking down the street with Suguishi and thought wow, this girl looks just like Park Bom..hmm nice red hair and all, she walked right past me through the corner..by the time I realized It was Park Bom I turned to  look at Suguishi, ..and she goes that looks like a fan dressed like Park Bom. we stopped to think for one second and were, OMFG! ITS HER!!!! So we hurried to turn the corner and what?? She's gone! She Ninja'ed her way out! There were 2 parked black vans so she did find her way into one of them. 

So sad, I'm like how could she walk so nonchalantly without any sunglasses but just a black t shirt and short shorts?  What a major bummer!

In the wait line you know there was only a total of 28 fans for 2ne1! How could that be? ShinEE and Beast easily had over 100 each. 

I find it easy to get into the show if you wait with a smaller line like 2ne1 though. Take note that the show only allows u to see ONE big group + the smaller groups/solo singers. They count FT Island as a smaller group and also Se7en. 

If you want to see SHINEE you need to queue with them in the morning , and then go to queue with 2ne1 after this.

Anyways, during the show I was NOT allowed to take any pictures. I opened up my laptop bag and before I could even take out my camera (which was inside a small camera bag) the security literally leaped over and SAID NO NO NO 아니!!!!!!. 

Chill buddy, Im sorry.

Anyways, i did ninja a little cell cam but I don't know how to transfer pics from this new Anycall phone. This is all I have from M.core..

And 2ne1 played for us once then came back for a second round encore! They were full of energy and their Can't Nobody song sounded pretty damn good live, unlike a lot of stages that have poor sound.

img2634sz.jpg

img2671s.jpg

The Fan club leader gave us this sticker to put on our booklets (she also gave us the booklet) that recorded our numbers and date we attended. We needed it to queue in line.

I was only no.4 , 4th in line. 

img2672s.jpg

the new episode:

Minzy- we all know how young she is because we're so amazed at the talent and maturity she presents. But sometimes I forget that she is really, just 16, and her emotions are still that of a normal 16 year old girl. Seeing her cry made so sad, in a different way than seeing the other girls cry. I felt really protective of the maknae, like I never wanted anything sad or mean to touch her and her innocence. I never want her to stop smiling. Oh maknae. I don't know why she was crying though. But Maknae, you're doing so well! Minzy jjang <3

the Unnies singing "Please Don't Go" = :D

YT LINKS:

EP 5 Part 1

Ep 5 Part 2

Ep 5 Part 3

Ep 5 Part 4

2ne1 Cooking

Ep 5 part 5

cr: uploaders/zombiepeople

^blocked by YG so they are probably going to release the eps on 2ne1's channel soon.

Archived