►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

^ the whole thing is subbed. just click on the link for the first part, and click on their user name for the rest of the videos.

just finished watching. nice to finally know what was going on ^_^ I loved seeing the girls on a show like it. Super funny stories they shared!

v those fancams are great! The girls performed a lot. and my girl CL!! she said actually said "you aint s**t without your crew!" ^_^ Loved Dara's palmtree hair & Minzy's split in Fire. Bom looked hot--like both hot/amzing and hot/she wanted to take her jacket off. But such energy in their performances...wonder when they'll have their first 2NE1 concert!!

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pandabubba986

aioo how i hate egloos videos..so slow haha but thanks for the videos:)

im anticipating inkigayo tonight.. even if they dont win, they already made history ^.^

well, 2ne1 go go go!

--i watched the videos!:) high energy as always! loved it! in go away Cl screamed you aint-- without your crew haha^.^" it was powerful :D i also cannot wait for their first concert! it will be EPIC!

the crowd is amaazing! in fire, and go away danng!:D

Guest itszmaeee

wow 2NE1 was awesome again in that party

does anyone know who the other performers aside from our girls?

anyway, i love seeing the crowd scream, dance, and sing with our girl

Korea is really giving them a lot of love

and 2NE1 really delivers a powerful live performance and knows how to excite the crowd especially CL

they deserve their own concert ^^

question: is it really 2NE1's goodbye stage for Cant Nobody today?

wow 2NE1 was awesome again in that party

does anyone know who the other performers aside from our girls?

anyway, i love seeing the crowd scream, dance, and sing with our girl

Korea is really giving them a lot of love

and 2NE1 really delivers a powerful live performance and knows how to excite the crowd especially CL

they deserve their own concert ^^

question: is it really 2NE1's goodbye stage for Cant Nobody today?

DJ DOC there too. don't know who else.

Can't Nobody good bye stage? 2ne1 will perform Go Away today, right?

Guest itszmaeee

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!!!! CAN'T NOBODY LAST STAGE??! NOO!

I hope not I hope not I hope not!! I love seeing the girls perform Can't Nobody. At least it keeps me away from being distracted by focusing on the cute dancers on Go Away.

Guest NV4ever

just finished watching WinWin, now im really wishing tat YG would put the girls in more talk shows like this!

I love the whole episode! i've learned alot more about the girls today ^^

they're soo honest and humble, i didnt think Dara is tat sensitive lol and bommie is a total alien!!

CL's "leader to the bone" soo true!! and Minji-unnie hahaha these girls as individuals have much different personalities and charms, but they're the best when together as 2NE1~!

I really like wat Dara said about wat 2NE1 means to her ^^ aigoo now im tearing up a little hahahaha

ONCE A BLACKJACK, ALWAYS A BLACKJACK!! 2NE1 FTW1~!!! I REALLY HOPE THE GIRLS CAN WIN TONIGHT! PRAYING HARD ^.^

FIGHTING GIRLS!! ALL THE BEST OF LUCK GIRLS!

i dont really know.

someone at YGL sbox was asking about it and no one has really confirmed.

it could be true since CN has already achieved triple crown on Inki

edit:

i forgot to post about Win Win episode

so fun! now i know why i love these girls so much, i can so relate to each and everyone of them especially to Bom's appetite. it's so funny to know she sneaks to eat biscuits and cupcakes. i laughed so hard. she's super cute. go Bom, i dont really mind. i love how she looked more before really but since the weight loss helped in making her singing better as in she doesnt sound breathy anymore so i gotta go with that.

i can see each have their own charms that makes them so endearing. CL is cool. to be honest i was a little taken aback by CL when she's with JS. she doesnt seem like that when she's shopping with Yanggeng. i like her shopping with Yanggeng more. awww. well, its probably since shes spent a lot of time with him and really comfortable with him. anyway, i really salute her for taking the leader role. taking responsibility is really hard. being responsible for ourselves alone is not easy, how much more for other people. and she has to do it in a way so as to not offend the unnies. it seems like CL really knows what she wants and is set on that. i really admire her.

Dara. ah hahaha! i feel for her. she'll always be my most favorite girl in the world even with this revelation of how sensitive she could get. i feel bad for her. i hope she learns to see that people cant be like her. i for one dont bother sms messages ^^ i didnt know she worries this much. all i know is that she finds happiness in simple things, treasures even the simplest of things ^^ i know there are those who find her unreal. i hope those people can see that she really just wants people around her to be happy. she wants u to laugh. i have to agree with her statement that YG didnt know when he contacted her that shed be useless. lol. she likes to put herself down, it's her defense. but truthfully, she wasnt much then. she has the charm that won millions of Filipinos over including me, im not even into Pinoy shows and movies. i just happened to watch that time, and just like that, i became a Sandara fan. im happy that she found her way to YG and given the training she needs. she needs more so i hope she never stops improving herself.

Bom is so funny! and honest. lol @ the regret she feels for not being the leader when she's scolded by CL. i wonder how she'll make as leader. i think she'll also do well because if she can handle Dara then she can handle the rest. lol. unfortunately, it's only now that she's getting more open and talkative, so in that part, CL is better than her because leaders often speak on behalf of the group. im glad Bom followed her dream and never let up.

Minji is very admirable as well like CL. she's very grounded. her parents brought her well. she's not really shy, i think. i think she gets nervous and prefers that the others talk.

overall this was a really great talk. it was fun and i learned a lot about 2NE1

Guest k3n4uri

I watched Music Core streaming yesterday and Dara and Minzy did a great job. Dara is a natural and Minzy's voice really suits being an MC. They are so cute. I was more into watching the intro segments rather than the performers. I wish they do it again or better yet become regulars. I would love to see Bom and CL become MCs too. It would be nice if it's the four of them.

Win Win subbed videos - I watched the show without subs and I love it. Now, just watched it when I actually understood what they said, I loved it even more. Although I've been a 2NE1 fan sinces they debut, I have a lot more to learn about our girls. They reveal stuff that we didn't even see on 2NE1TV like how Dara is ackward even on phone calls so she prefers text messaging and the funny story about Bom with the biscuits and cupcake. Minzy although the youngest is the ajumma of the group because of her choice of music. CL showed more why she is the leader of the group. She puts the other first before herself but is still in control.

I have known Dara since her days in the Philippines (not a fan of hers then) but I didn't know her personality was like that. I realized that we have so much in common...no wonder she's my bias. I'm ackward around people I am not close with too and once deleted a friend's number and in FB for not replying to messages. I can totally relate to her. Anyway, while watching the show, I felt bad that she felt that she wasn't funny enough because she is. Darayah, you just have to be yourself.

Although Yang Sasangnim thinks that they are not cut out for variety shows, I think they did a pretty good job plus going into more and more shows, they will improve so I really hope to see them do more shows like this. Also, all four have great personalities and the variety shows will get them more in touch with the public. I would really like them to be more popular than they already are coz they deserve it. 2NE1 Jjang!!!

Guest babiiv214

Music Core with Team Fake Maknae and Real Maknae FTW!!!

I enjoyed watching these two, they are fun and overall did great!

Dara has been into hosting even before, soo I know she'll do well with it,

Minji for a first timer did awesome as well~

Wish to see these girls be regulars on the show, :)

Can't Nobody Stage is always fun and addicting to watch..

love the fierce, playful side of 2NE1 coming out whenever they perform this song..

Though sometimes I miss seeing girls wearing different clothes for stage perf~ LOL!

Haven't seen the fancams on last night's party, will do so~

Good Luck for today's performance~

I think they'll be performing Go Away? Hmm..

Whatever stage they choose, I'm sure it'll be a blast, like always~

When I read the whole translations of WIN WIN combined with the other subbed videos of 2ne1 TV… I experienced some chest heaviness. And I don’t think it was a heart attack… but more of a sudden burst of feelings inside me - pride, love and admiration. It is just so wonderful to hear them share more with us.

I will comment on them as a whole - as 2ne1. I am so happy that these 4 girls found each other. They are very different from one another and yet they get together so very well. All of them lack friends. And I am glad that they found friendship among themselves. I know their relationship is not perfect but I feel a comfortable vibe of trust and real honesty among them. Each of them respects their strengths and weaknesses. They understand each other and love each other for who they are. And what is most touching is how they together made their dreams come real. They are living their dream. And together they will dream for more . I have no doubt that again they will make it all come true.

True feelings can really sound so cheesy. But they are as they are.

Guest toozdae08

^

I thought it was just delayed, at least that what's AKP's article said. That it was coming in an hour later. It's suppose to take Running Man's spot with Running Man being canceled.

Just rechecked the article and it's been updated. Inki is canceled as well. Dame it fury.gif

Archived