►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest babymodz

whoa - what did they feed Dara??

LOL!

she's so hyper ... & that's just hilarious!

the two maknaes did a marvelous job today~

CN performance:

GAH they're wearing Jeremy Scott sweatsuits!!

someone better send a screencap of it to JS on Twitter!

energy is high, as usual

but is it just me...

i miss Sexy Lee & Yanggeng's old style on them.

less matchy-matchy ...

sobs.

oh well, we have to just accept new changes.

):

now ... for some 'sensitive' issue that i'd just read on this thread on other forums...

\/

i saw articles of the girls' rumored-to-be release of album in Japan ... & when i saw the title my initial reaction was ... HAH - THAT'LL BE COOL! i know, you may call me vulgar but that's just the way i perceive things; everyone thinks differently & this is how i feel. i went on certain forums, & there were mixed emotions, too just like in this thread.

some love it (saying it's so bad-richard simmons & very empowering), some laughed at it (i don't care ... go away ... richard simmons you ... i thought this was funny too!) & some despised it.

but here's a thing.

i checked the website (the HMV link) that some people gave me & i couldn't find a single piece of info on it. maybe YG removed it after seeing the responses? i don't know ... but what i know is, IT'S NOT A CONFIRMED NEWS. YG hasn't said anything about the girls debuting in Japan - let alone to release an album there while they're still busy in S.Korea.

so ... once again ... UNTIL THE DAY PAPA YG ADDRESSES OR MAKES AN ANNOUNCEMENT HIMSELF ... let's just take all this 'news' with a pinch of salt. especially if it comes from AKP. it's not exactly the best place for accurate news, plus they usually have strong biases there ...

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats to Minzy and Dara for a great hosting job!

they really did great and im so proud! they were soooo cute! i think they were perfect ^^

and if its true that CL and Bom are doing the MCing next week, i think they got the perfect partnership.

i know we're used to Dara+CL and Minji+Bom, but the combi they chose for MCing is just right. ^^

Ive never looked forward to Music core before as much as i did today ^^

another awesome perf, as expected.

i love the sleek power outfits more, but today just bring me to Fire days, more carefree, more young and carefree ^^

they all looked hip hop and cute at the same time.

here's hoping they grab the Mutizen tomorrow. Please let it be our girls! Go Away so deserves it anyway ^^

Fighting!

Guest evilgary

it would be interesting to see if cl and bom are mcing for next week

i would like to see how does bom does it as it interests me alot

Guest itszmaeee

AWWWWW x3 triple AWWWWWS!!! Dara and Minkki MCing = heaven! They look so cute and pretty. I gotta say, Dara and Minkki MCing is much more fun to watch besides the fact that I'm a fan, you gotta admit that they did a pretty awesome job. I hope the girls win Mutizen tooo <3 Just my wishful thinking.

I hope CL & Bom MC next week!!!!!

Guest tazanya

GUYS, we have to stream and stream and stream. For them to win Inkigayo tomorrow. So that they will be the first girl group to have more then 3 wins in Inkigayo. :) This is history making guys!!

Technically, other groups have had 3+ wins on Inki, its just if 2ne1 wins tonight they will be the first group to have 4 CONSECUTIVE wins on inki since they implemented the Triple Crown rule.

Either way wooohoo I get to see 2ne1 perform again tonight.

Guest itszmaeee

Since I'm so bored and rewatching 2NE1 TV, I decided to make some screencaps. Only resized the pictures [non-edited].

14144905.jpg

37868278.jpg

26063340.jpg

99968168.jpg

25233407.jpg

55373737.jpg

More here...

3000f.jpg

90413732.jpg

18094386.jpg

88702095.jpg

50020284.jpg

54609090.jpg

41652190.jpg

57657393.jpg

14841426.jpg

71685768.jpg

83474023.jpg

33735220.jpg

77644542.jpg

61390133.jpg

43743763.jpg

94858360.jpg

17087717.jpg

31765342.jpg

59301383.jpg

40115627.jpg

Guest pandabubba986

wait, now I'm confused. what song are blackjacks streaming? I thought it was GA, but now I see its CN? I dont get whats going on... :huh:

^ thanks for the link for the subs, but going by the YGRA wiki page, I think episode 4 should be released soon...maybe tomorrow? ^_^

UPDATE:

According to a representative from YG Entertainment Japan, the information posted by HMV Online is not valid and YG is currently investigating the situation on why HMV posted this information.

The representative also stated that HMV will post an apology with an explanation on why they posted the misinformation.

HMV has removed all the information from their website.

Source: AKP

What a relief because honestly, having a song titled "Fxxx You" would've given the group a bad first impression.

thanx for the WinWin link, i'm watching it all now!

:lol: i luv Bommie even more!!! ...running around with a cupcake and a muffin in both her hands, not caring about filming ROTF!!! and Dara is so sensitive :wub:

lol Minzy get's all shy talking about boys ^_^ and i admire CL's confidence...and she looked uber cute beside Thunder :D

sooo many goodies!

Shared?

Watch 2ne1 on Win Win ENG SUBS:)

Part 1:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xf4l9w_09-28-10-2ne1-on-win-win-eng-sub-1o_shortfilms

all other parts are on their channel:InfiknightsSubsTv8 << credit for subs

i loved watching them on this show! their best talk show appearance to date, in my opinion:)

All of them shined:) must watch!:)

enjoy!

FINALLY!! THANK YOU!

Guest blackjackVip

Hello!

are the other parts of WinWin subbed already?

coz i looked them up on youtube, but it seems like youtube deleted their account already coz i couldn't find them...:(

and the last time i watched their videos, it was only until part 3, part 4 and the rest aren't subbed yet...

so i was wondering where i can watch it?

Archived