►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest bebe57

i know yg won't make 2ne1's new song that title its just too much even in america

also i was wondering if someone can give me the link to watch music core live

please and thank you :)

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest itszmaeee

You know what would be funny though? If the girls was to perform that song, the MCs would announce "F--- YOU by 2NE1!" I find that funny. Just imagine the audience's faces hahahah. Rather than hating on the title now, I actually find it more amusing and funny.

Im waiting for YG's confirmation.

Guest babiiv214

MCountDown!! Congrats girls! for their 4th win in MCD!

I hope they still get to grab another trophy or Go Away! since it's been doing really well on the Charts still~

Love Love their outfits! GO Away is such a fun and playful Song to watch!

Their outfits are my favorites as well, but pretty expensive too! LOL!

Well, IT's YG Babies afterall~ :P

CN is one addictive song that I can't believe it was my least fave before

but I understand why it gets soo much love,

The stage is always fresh, innovative and creative~

love the different outfit for it, like it doesn't have a certain concept

they go with different genre of it and show how it can fit perfectly in all~ :wub:

Music Bank!! aww.. it's okay Baby Girls~

They did amazing still~ The girls being able to hold 4 weeks on nonstop topping

and grabbing awards here and there,

i can't remember how many they have since comeback~

Besides they still are number 1 in the MB Digital Ranking, they Gave a great fight!

I'm still and always will be proud of the girls win or not~

It's because the girls enjoy every stage they have,

sing their hearts out and play with the crowd,

this is their dream and they are living in it~

All I can do for now is hope and pray for the best for them!

MORE POWER 2NE1!! Fighting!!!

Can't wait for Music Core this afternooN!!

Yay!! One of my wished came true!!

Baby D! and Minkki Baby MC's for MC!!!

Though I wanted to see the TEAM RANDOM!

for IDK how crazy these two will be together as MC! LOL!

But the TEAM MAKNAES!! LOL! will be great to watch out too!

Daum Cafe Members Update! : 99,021 as of 12:16 pm

Wow!! More and More BlackJacks!! DAZ RIGHT!!!

personally, i would welcome a song that said f*** you lol

there are so many people id like to say that to although i know i could never muster enough strength to say it to their faces but yeah, eff them. LOL

Tablo could sing this to all those who are out to ruin his life

GD to all his haters

lol

anyway, excited to see Dara and Minzy emceeing later ^^ good luck to them!

ugh topped a page. ill share this

v5zeix.png

2NE1 Announces Winners of YG Family Card Prizes

PP10091500004.JPG

For those of you who purchased hard copies of ToAnyone, you will have noticed the YG Family Card enclosure. If you registered your YG Family Card, you were entered into a raffle for some really cool goodies from 2NE1. Namely, 1) one of three 11st Gift Certificates; 2) Bean Pole Jeans Apparel; 3) etude cosmetics; 4) one of four 애장붐 (not sure what this is); and 5) one of four Autographed Albums. It even looks like at least one oversees fan may have won. WOW! nice one YGE.

Check out the list of winners below to see if your name is on the list. If so, Congratulations, you have until October 18th to claim your prize.

capsfortaz.jpg

To Claim your prize, send the following information to ygfamily@ygmail.net

Name :

Date of Birth:

YGEshop ID:

Winning Gifts

YGEShop Membership Contact Information (basically the address you used when you registered for the YGEshop, and alternate mailing address if its different.)

If you didn't win, at least you can see that oversees fans had the CHANCE to win, which is a step in the right direction for YGE.

Source:

2NE1's Official Website

Article by tazanya @ygladies.com

Guest tazanya

the link allkpop provided brings you to the article, but nowhere does the article exist in HMV's sections at all. I've read the comments and a lot kept on saying that they went to the OFFICIAL website or YGLIFE, but the article doesn't even exist. if this was confirmed, we should be seeing korean articles about it.

the song's title is just *speechless*.

I get that Japan is open to anything or any kind of music unlike korea and all, but really? if that title is legit, YG are you freaking serious? is what I would probably say. fudge choo doesnt equal fierceness. I don't want to hear the girls singing cuss words. that's just very...unlady like to me.

Could not agree more.  If you search for 2ne1 HMV independent of that page, you come up with three hits, NONE in October.  Their profile shows up 2 affiliated companies MGA -- for their Thai album release and YGE... avex is nowhere in site.  Neither is ANY of that album info anywhere else on the site.  If you go to all the kpop artists news link... nada for 2ne1; I am going to go out on a limb and say this is all hogwash lol.

We debated whether to post even before the akp article came out, but the idea that there would be this much detailed info and AVEX has zilch on their site about the girls, or on rythm zone, YGE  main site and 2ne1 site has nothing, the blackjack zone nada, and nothing from YGLife is just preposterous.  I think this is a stunt by someone, yet again (remember the album tracklist from way before not to mention the 2ne1tv season 2 prank.)  Anyway , awaiting news from YGE.

On to happier things.  There was a new notice on the girls' site today.

^ Zelle your fast :) thanks for posting 

I am so hyper for Minzy MCing... can they just become fixtures already.  Or like trade off one week D&M next week B&C and on and on like that forever, each week have a special hottie male guest.  Oh and begin with TOP then maybe instead of some idol boy an idol actor like Lee Min Ho or even Kim Jae Wook, yeah that would be nice.  ohhhh I am liking where my crazed mind is taking me.  /closes fangirl dreams away  On a serious note... hurry up and get hear Music Core geez.

Guest sjaikb

ME2DAY DARA

21dara128659871244392me.jpg

허걱… 나 떨고이또~!ㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 상큼한 엠씨가 되야하는데! 밍끼도 교육 잘시켜서 귀염엠씨 만들어야 되눈데!!! 아이고오~ 시간이 얼마 안남았어요! 나 떨고이또~!!! 꺅!!! 홧팅!^.^ 기대하~ 쇼쇼쇼!!!

Guest echoRy

somehow i just can't imagine Teddy getting the girls to sing a song with that tittle lol. if it's true, i would be shocked.

can't wait for the maknae's MC-ing ^_^ it'll be fun whoever the third guest MC will be i'm sure, but i hope the surprise guest is a YG fam member ^_^ ... maybe Se7en...or TaeYang...oh my gosh i would die :w00t:

Guest toozdae08

^

I'm hoping Se7en, that would be so cute. And him and Minzy and Dara are adorable together. They can all do the digital bounce dance together this time or he can dance to one of their songs. Any YGFam member would be great, YG fam is jjang.

Guest bebe57

please someone can you give me the streaming live link

i really want to watch music core live please

i would really be thankful :)))))

Guest heydeshi

I cant wait for MUCore!!!!!!! wiiiiiiii Goddess D and Minkki! I hope Se7en's gonna be the special guest <333 Girls will perform Can't Nobody (Hot Stage). You can stream MuCore here :

http://ygunited.com/2010/10/live-stream-for-music-core/

(thanks ygunited + @empressxye)

http://www.livestream.com/rizzy

http://tvdosa.com/tv/tvsi.htm

(thanks @pinkyasumi)

Cute Dara and Bommie socks :)

oa7o5h.jpg

cr: dcinside (thanks to @Steel_Slicer)

Guest NV4ever

Im excited as well for Dara and Minji Mcing!!

magnae and fake magnae together ^^ i hope next week it's CL and Bom~!

It's about time YG let the girls interact with other artists more, these girls are just soo shy when they

surrounds by the other artists tat's not from YGFAM lol but their awkwardness is really kutee :lol:

Guest sjaikb

Guest wanderlove

Since YGE and Avex have not confirmed it yet, i'll consider it as a rumor and will not take it seriously, for now. I will wait until they confirm it and judge until the full song drop. Since a title song doesn't really do a song justice, we can't judge it because of it's title. We have to listen to it first before we say this and that.

watching Mu.Core now, and Dara is seriously an MC material... hahaha.. Minzy is cute as well but Dara is fun to watch.. hoping that next week Bom and CL will be a MC as well..

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

[news] 2ne1 still eligible for Inkigayo's Mutizen, a history in the making for 4 weeks in a row victory?

It has been garnering attention that 2ne1 might break records and win 4 weeks in a row in SBS Inkigayo,

It has been announced by SBS that "Can't Nobody" is still eligible for this weeks mutizen. They have won 1 mutizen for "go away" and 2 for "can't nobody", they have not won three weeks in a row for the same song thus they are still eligible for the mutizen this week.

No one in the history of SBS Inkigayo has won 4 weeks in a rown with the same artist, thus if 2ne1 wins this week in Inkigayo, they will be making a new record in the history of kpop after they already made a record of the first to have 3 title songs at the same time.

Can 2ne1 win this week in Inkigayo? Stay tuned.

Source: Starnews

Credits: Blueprincess824 @ dkpopnews.net

yay hope they will win tomorrow

the girls on MusicCore is just too funny

"fake Maknae" and the real Maknae are so pretty today

hope they will become a permanent MCs for Music Core

Guest echoRy

lol TY for the intro link

Lady D took caffeine pills or something, so energetic ^_^ ur right, she's soooo much fun to watch. I really like Minky's long hair, ^_^ she's good too. she's all calm while D is soooo on. i luv seeing these 2 together. we always get Bom&Minzy and Dara&CL, i like it when we see the pairs switched up. can u imagine though how spazztic the show would be if it were the unnies lol Lady D & Lady B...oh my gosh.

Guest wanderlove

Are they going to win? Since Inki, i think is late when it comes to rankings.. I am hoping that they win :]

Watching MU.Core. It's now 2NE1 perf. CL's hair is cute.. hahaha.. pigtails.. lolx..

I am loving their outfit.. every stage clothes they wore from past performances.. OMG... I am loving them.. especially their coats..

Were they last to perform? couldn't tell.. I think they were.. hahaha..

Archived